TRUMP BTFO BY EDUCATED ARTICULATE BLACK MALE

vox.com/2016/9/15/11906702/trevor-noah-trump-daily-show

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/hayleycuccinello/2016/04/28/trevor-noahs-daily-show-reaches-100th-episode-but-noah-is-still-struggling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And nobody was watching.

>australia in charge of shitposting

why? because you yankee doodles are intimidated by an intelligent black man? baka..

sage?

sage

>(((Articulate black male)))

it's a comedy show that's never funny.

You mean an educated nigger, yes we are totaly going to believe this.

oh look, racism. like clockwork

He sold out to the kikes years ago, he Isn't even South African anymore, fuck this traitor.

First of all, he's mixed mongrel race.

Second of all, that's a weak post.

See what

look how unbiased he is. hes one of the good guys

Why is this nog appropriating Anglo culture? Where is the uproar from the left?

Because people barely watch TV anymore, and when they do they arent watching this trash. Even lefty millennials dont like this show. Fucking Samantha Bee is going hit for hit with him in ratings right now, sometimes Bee does better. Thats fucking laughable. If you cant beat Samantha Bee then you need to quit.

>rant
>script written pain staikingly by jews and regurgitated by nigger in exchange for food stamps

Are you saying Jews are a race normie?? Wow wtf man theyre white just like you and me smdh da real rayciss is you thqh

“The fact that a South African can be sitting in this chair that was once run by an American and can be telling you all of this — this proves how great this country is.”

Fucking KEK

Ugliest suit I have ever seen

it was an off the cuff, heartfelt diatribe about what he considers to be a threat to our way of life. do you want a repeat of the holocost? thats whats going to happen if trump gets in for one minute. idk why people on this forum cant see that

It gets even worse, that nog is a half breed. He IS half Jew. Trevor noah

nah... no one watches this shit anymore

Tip top post.

“And I know you think half the country is a ‘basket of deportables'"

Yeah because Illegal Immigrants make up 50 percent of the country. What a fucking nog. They dont even care anymore. They know they are going to lose.

well played senpai

It's true. Trump would deport him if he had it his way..

Cringe.

You realize where you are schlomo?

Why the fuck would I watch a nigger who fled from South Africa to tell me whats wrong with my home. His show is supposed to be funny but, it's fucking not. He spends half of the time flattening his jokes while the other half bitching and moaning how this country is ridiculous even though South Africa is a despotic shithole and is only being held up by one fucking city and it's the one with the most whites.

>Steve Jobs was syrian, Syrians made that iphone you tweet from.

Immediately discarded. If he actually did a bit of research into Trump he'd know Trump tweets from an Android.

Of course the immediate rebuttle would be the Liebowitz maneuver, "Oh lol it's just comedy goy"

>educated

He attended grade school. Is that what you meant?

No we want to control the destiny of our countries by ourselfes. Our highest goals are our future preservation and good living conditions for our descandents.

The fact that the liberal media has become so enraged about Trump over the past week is a very good sign for him.
They're beginning to think that he might actually win and it scares the shit out of them.

>male

lmao

Once again this disgusting liberal
>we gud U bad if you don't
rethoric. It's bloody ridiculous.

too bad this forum is cucked by big business and the military industrial complex and instead of blaming them it blames the poorest among us for all the problems in the world

It's been like this all year really. As Trump closes the gap the MSM's coverage of him takes on an increasingly apocalyptic tone. If he can hold his own in the debates, and refrain from any more pointless drama like the Khan debacle, I'd say his chances of winning in November are very good. But he has to be careful; he can't let anyone else like the Khans bait him, and you better believe that as November gets closer, if he hasn't lost his lead, the Democrats will be dragging out everyone they can think of to try and trip him up.

>forum
out

ok i'm finally getting around to watching this, its fucking disgusting lol. could be mistaken for satire

people watch this shit? really?

We do not blame them, most of us know that for example black people are not the real problem, but those who brought them here. We identify those who are guilty pretty good.

I think Kellyanne Conway has been good for him in this respect.
Ever since she took over his campaign, he has toned down a lot of the controversial stuff and taken on a more "presidential" persona.

Kill yourself tbqh.

>(((vox))) by kike (((ezra klien)))
no

Bix nood

You are fucking retarded. Right?

just avin a laugh mate

OVENS
V
E
N
S

>people watch this shit? really?
Not really
forbes.com/sites/hayleycuccinello/2016/04/28/trevor-noahs-daily-show-reaches-100th-episode-but-noah-is-still-struggling/

... but I do.