They just had a Jihad against beer (;_;)

Oktoberfest security tightened over terrorism fears.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37395115

>Oktoberfest security tightened over terrorism fears.
rice.....china....etc

>Oktoboerfest
>paying 10 Euro for one Beer
it is just an another scam
blow it up.

This, Germans have no culture and must be eradicated like the cucks they are and their women bred with the low IQ.

>fucking up the german beer fest
I wonder if this will finally wake up german population

Everybody is searched at the entrances. Bags and backpacks are forbidden.
There won't be a happening this year.

mudshits still have their ficki fickis

this. I would rather go to a beerfest from a local brewery and pay 6€ for a Maß

Can they search under burkas?

>Oktoberfest security tightened over terrorism fears

B-but, islam is a religion of peace?

>tfw czech beer of far superior quality goes for 10 times less

feels bretty gud 2bh

>Drinking the alcoholic jew

Why drink that poison?

>Bags and backpacks are forbidden.
lächerlich.

captcha: Ribbesbütteler Weg

It is only a matter of time before Germany bans alcohol and renames this tradition "Halalfest."

Yeah, what ever. I think the town I grew up in has a village that does Oktoberfest every year so I might hit that up since I've never been there before.

God bless America.

>This coming from a lad trapped on an island with thousands of those fuckers.
I laughed, then I cried.

>29 security cameras

Wow...

10€? I would hope it's 1 L at least.
My granddad used to work in Germany in the 70's, and he told me one day the government decided to rise the price of the beer. The Germans went batshit, there were protests all over and the government eventually had to step back.
This is the based country I want Germany to be.

Running of the goats picture should have the goatfuckers chasing them rather than the other way around.

"We don't see any special risk for Oktoberfest, but it's clear such an internationally known festival would naturally be a possible attack target,'' Bavaria's Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann told the Associated Press.
He said there remains a "fundamentally high risk of terror attacks in Germany overall.''

why could that be??

Willkommen zum Burktober fest

Beer isn't expensive in general in germany, its actually quite cheap. but on the Oktoberfest they have ridiculous prices

That never happened.

>atleast

still WAY WAY to much

1l of:
>Beer: 10,40 - 10,70
>Limo, Cola-Mix, etc. 9-10
>Water 7-9

Oktoberfest is a joke

Can you search for diesel assault trucks in a backpack? Maybe we should ask Jean Pierre.

>over 6 million visitors are expected this year

>That never happened.

You sure? You might be right, grandpa loves to tell a story every once in a while.

Damn, I was hoping the jewish rule of charging 3X the value of stuff somehow didn't apply for Oktoberfest, I guess I was naive.

I just bought a box of 72 toothbrushes for $40. I'm pretty pleased with myself. The bristles are micro fine. Super tiny and extra soft. My dentist gave me one and now I'm hooked. They are called eurotech for some reason too.

Can somebody make this Hillary shouting about the alt-right and with a pepe on the laptop?

based Czechs really have good beer and it's cheap as fuck

Its not even exiting, if you want to have real beer culture you should visit the bohemian beer fesival in praque

>*prague
fuck

Czech beer is the best. Drink primator and pilsner every other night. Imo it's better than Belgian beer

>blow it up.
On it, Allah willing.

No. That would be racist.

Nah m80, there's much more to belgian beer than Czech.

Then they'll just blow themselves up at the entrance.

Wait, why is Oktoberfest in September?

And then the Jihads will go Imaginationland on their asses.

t. American

lol, did she ever handeld a rocket launcher?, you sure cant hide them under a burka

How would you know? Your army trains with brooms.

Nice meme.
but im not suprise that this is comming from a country that is so afraid of weapons that it wants to ban fucking crossbows and muskets EU wide

Which is exciting to you, because it's exotic to you.
The oktoberfest is superior and probably more exotic to him.

There will be a serious happening at Oktoberfest this year.

Refugees are being employed as security personell in an attempt to find them jobs doing literally anything. Merkel and Germany as a whole is desperate at this point because there are too many moochers. The police are phobic against going after suspected ISIS members and said members are also getting tipped off from the inside because German law enforcement has been infiltrated by Salafists. As a result, they would rather arrest right-wing Germans and conduct knock raids in eastern Germany.

There will be a major attack against Oktoberfest this year in spite of "security". Thousands of people will die. Again the first reaction by the government and the media will be to blame German men just like what was done during Cologne. ISIS will take credit for it, though, which will be an embarrassment for the government.

The net winner of this will be Donald Trump, who will draw a clear line between Merkel and Clinton and ask Americans if they really want to follow our lead into becoming a terrorized shithole. It will be super-effective. There'll be a landslide for Trump.

The US media will call this "the Oktoberfest Surprise".

What are some other BeerFests worth visiting in Germany? Any good ones in Belgium?

Oktoberfest seems way to much of a tourist trap for me

I'm going there with my german class
should i yell allahu akbar, Cred Forums?

Bierfest in Hannover wasn't bad the one year that I went, but in general these places are too filled with Arab and African muggers, gypsy pickpockets, slav hooligans, and expensive beer to go to.

Your taqquiya has no power here achmed, you can easily hide a manpad under these.

It really isn't anything more then any other travelling funfair just with overpriced beer and puking asians

You're not selling it to me very well.

How about Dusseldorf I've heard that's good for beers, are there any big events there?

Sorry to hear it Germanbro. If there's no immediate uprising with democracy intact I hope for one that brings it down.

Everybody knows that Czech beer is far superior to everyone else. It's also 10 times cheaper then the prices at Oktoberfest.

Give me one reason why shouldn't Czech republic host Oktoberfest instead of islamized germany?

>thousands will die
probably closer to hundreds

Kek octoberfest closest thing to white people holiday like july 4th, what the fuck

Rise up faggets

But those giant pretzels tho

Czech beer isn't cheaper then german beer in general, and if you would drink a beer in the Zlata ulicka you would end up with the same price then on oktoberfest

>world-famous contemporary german tradition will be forever halted by muslims
bit sad

I couldn't in good conscience sell Germany to anybody right now. This place was seriously fucked up by Merkel.

it would have to be a creative act, or a very low-cost one. Eitherway, if a happening does go down, it won't be dignified (to any extent) as say just being shot or blown up - it will be something brutal and horrific - poisoning, fire, chainsaws... if it does happen...

my hopes are that it doesn't happen - stay safe Germany.

In south hueland its open bar.

You buy the cup and can get as many refills you want.

My friend lost ass his front tooth in 2006 at Oktoberfest because of this.

Please let it be true.