Has the left gone insane? Now they come up with a whole tinfoil hat conspiracy theory that a Cartoon Frog - yes...

Has the left gone insane? Now they come up with a whole tinfoil hat conspiracy theory that a Cartoon Frog - yes, you heard right, a Cartoon Frog - is a white supremacist code among racists!

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702

What the hell are they even talking about? My wife's son also likes these drawings, these memes. Instead of focusing on the real issues, the left media is coming up with a bunch of nonsense talk, which is ultimately designed to incite paranoia and hate in the common folk.

Come on, people... A cartoon frog? REALLY?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's because stupid people are loud people and everyone hears loud people.

>W..we can't stump the t.t..trump!!!
>GET ME THAT DAMN FROG
Liberals are literally batshit insane

Liberals love Animals right?
Let us get the word out that we plant secret hate crime info into frogs to communicate with each other
Then we just wait and let them kill/condemn frogs.
We can make them hate animal rights.
We can use feminist symbols as white supremacist symbol and turn millennials against feminism
Let them hate everything they stand for.

>>My wife's son

hearty keks be upon you :)

Get for the coming downfall of the leftfags

They are literally exactly right though

You guys are all white supremacists and racists etc etc

They have you figured out

they also know that when they see dank memes they know Cred Forums was likely involved, which means racists etc were likely involved

Cred Forums's reaction to Hilary and Maddow talking about Pepe is reminding me of that goebbels quote about how the Jew is immunized to general insults but if you call him a Jew, he shrinks back, he's been found out

You all have been found out, now you need to embrace it or the world will see you for the cowards you are

>not wanting other people in your country is exclusively a western thing
>not wanting other people in your country makes you racism.

You are really stupid. Some people happy the way things are. So doesnt want foreigner who can't make their own country great. Success is product of culture and value system. Immigrant want only western or East Asian economic benefits but nothing of out cultures. They hate you, American.

Pepe isn't racist. My wife's African boyfriend thinks pepe is hilarious.

The left has gone crazy (crazier than usual, I mean) and I think the public should be concerned.

I mean saying some frog is a threat to national security and represents a radical political movement sounds like paranoia.

I mean they'll be saying we're trying to resurrect and restore to power an ancient Egyptian God next.

I mean they do realize this is a board of peace right?

Hahahaha, look at this dumb faggot who thinks he has us figured out.

Here's your (You).

Oh, but if they scream "MUH RACISTS WITH INTERNET FROGS" they will lose all credibility with the normies, who make up the largest part of the population, no matter how right they actually are. Can't you see the masterplan?

The answer is yes, they have gone insane. And the best part? They dont even know how insane they look!

This is top tier shitposting my friend.

Seems like the theme every election or time something happens, they flood in here trying to configure us. They can't, so they shitpost on TV.

This is some Canada-tier shitposting. Good job, my man.

That's the brilliance of it though. They can be as right as they want, normies don't care about facts. They care about a presidential candidate going off about internet racists who live in a basket and the media flipping out over cartoon nazi frogs.

This is Newspeak 3.0. We have perfected the ultimate weapon: We have found a way to express ourselves in such a way that any attempt to describe us or what we're doing sounds so ridiculous, so random, so inconsistent and paranoid that nobody will ever take it seriously. It's like that cartoon when the crow painted the baby elephant pink so that it could do whatever it wanted, because nobody would ever admit that they saw a pink elephant walking around. It might as well have been invisible.

That's what we are. We're a pink elephant with a swastika armband and a Hitler mustache and it is so ridiculous that even TRYING to articulate that we exist made Hillary Clinton look like Alex Jones. Now the Media wants to buy into it too? Fucking great! Let them dig their own graves.

Cred Forums simply can't handle this truth bomb you're dropping

They want things to go back to the way they were before, when we were ignored by the outside world

>samefagging this hard
>inb4 i was being retarded on purpose

This. We're fighting a political guerrilla war and there's fuck all they can do about it.

Pepe only scratches the surface.

Imagine them trying to explain our desire to resurrect Tay, or an Egyptian deity.

>my wife's son

You in the shed right now because Tyrone doesn't like you in the house this time of day?

Damn you caught me

It's true though

Don't know why you guys are trying to deny it

If you actually hate niggers and Jews and stuff why are you prolonging he inevitable?

nice

Are you saying pic related is anything but a depiction of a cute israeli? Guess we found out the real anti-semite here....

Pepe is a meme of peace

lol cute. no one thinks you're a regular here. anyway, since pol is actually not a monolithic entity, I look forward to the coming chess move that will devastate both you and pol, but not the majority of military and police :)

>wife's son

>i have no idea what i am doing

Yes, clearly you are an expert on Cred Forums and a reliable source of information concerning it.

>link nazi propaganda to pepe
>show populace trump & associates retweeting pepe
>trump is now a nazi in the eyes of the voters
>hillary wins

You're falling right into their trap

So you're saying Cred Forums and Cred Forums at large is NOT racist and antisemitic then?

WITNESSED

Behead all those that insult Pepe!

you only need to watch cnn for a little bit to see the left has gone insane desu.

their butthurt over being forced to broadcast military guys giving endorsements to trump is astounding. they were seriously 11/10 mad that they had to show their audience that, and somehow, they tried to make it look like trump was in the wrong. trump is "disgusting" or "disgraceful" because he got cnn to give him good coverage. they immediately cut the feeds when it turned out they got played. they simply can't let good news about trump get through. it must be "RACIST SEXIST BIGOTED HITLER REE REE REEEEE" at all times

that's not even counting all the sjwism on the slightly fringe left

>everyone in the (((MSM))) now pretends to understand how the Meme "works" and what it "means"

They are so desperate right now that they pull on every strawman to make the Trump movement look like idiots.

The jews are very afraid. That is a good sign, guys.

Pepe is a meme of peace.

>Has the left gone insane?

Look at the "later stages" section or just read the whole article, very informative. You might have a relative or yourself with this someday.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_disease

>dementia
So not quite insane no. When is Hillary going to admit that she's UNFIT to lead?

You took the words out of my mouth. This is what i've been saying to my family and friends.

Immigrants see the west as an economic wonderland, whose economy exists in vacuum next to its culture. But no the reason we are so successful is because our culture inspired the economic might of the west and the stability there backwards ass literally pose a threat to this as its clear rapid migration just creates subversive populations within your nation who have complete opposite desires for the direction for culture to go in.

shadilay

Clearly wojak is the troublesome skinhead representative, and it's him the media should be going after. Pepe is but a friendly internet reaction image, who likes to pee with his pants all the way down.

At least they aren't aware it's really a cult based around an ancient Egyptian frog god

They've always been insane. That jew marx just figured out how to make a cult to gather them all loonies for maximum damage.

This is better than those fucking unfunny shit they used to call "meme".

Oh they will be. They will be.

>One particular party in burgerland = "the left"
This is what autists actually believe.

They decided to bite.

Hook, line and sinker.

MSNBC runs infomercial for Pepe = More normies to rope and pill.

The left has always been insane. Ever hear of the Red Terror?

As much as you hate it, most retarded conspiracies are found on the right.

a cartoon frog is now racist. soon everything will be racist and thus nothing will be racist. we are almost there

The same people that tell us radical islamic terrotists do not represent all of islam are trying to say a few bad pepe's represent all pepes