Would getting a gf cure me of my cold racist heart?

Would getting a gf cure me of my cold racist heart?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LV4Qv6jcw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if she has a dick. Women follow what their men teaches them, so having a gf will only enhance your views.

No. Women don't ever solve anything.

Short awnser.... Nope.

Get a nigger girlfriend.

nope

Wont work because niggers stink. He'll get repulsed.

So, it would make you racist AND misogynistic

Yes, because you will leave Cred Forums and then realise racism is just an invention

She will distract you from the red pill until she cheats on you with Tyrone. This will solidify your racism for all eternity

> implying racism is a bad thing

might be one of two of three things actually invented by blacks

Nothing

If you didnt look like you do you could get one

>"user I'm a bit racist"

>getting a lift with her parents
>"Stupid chink get out of the road"

uh....

>wanting a gf
Men who seek a girlfriend, don't find one
Men who don't seek, find one

t. words from my dad
>pro tip: it actually works

nope

You'll never get a gf.

You will have to wait until the singularity and then take ai as you gf.

You will never have a meat bag gf.

The cold hard truth.

The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can move on.

why? experience :^) ?

Imagine how much you hate niggers and fear what they're going to do to western society. Think about the Farm Murders in Rhodesia. Think about that old WWII vet being beaten to death by a congress of baboons. Think about that child kidnapped and murdered with a blowtorch by that she-boon.

Now imagine that you had a wife and children. Everything I just said. Add to it the mortal terror for the safety of other people who are not men, who cannot fight, who don't know what you know.

Having a family will not change what you believe, but it will put it into a context that you cannot possibly imagine. Where before you may have secretly welcomed the chimpout because you have a gun and wouldn't mind dying surrounded by your enemies, now you can only imagine dying to the sound of your wife's agonized screams as she is violated by niggers.

Becoming a family man will make you 100x more likely to express your racist beliefs openly because there is no way to mentally justify remaining silent when the possible alternative is the rape and murder of your family.

There are racist women out there OP...

It honestly will. And it also turns up the saturation of everything.

My gf is super racist.

She used to not be and hate the cops

But then Trump.

It became obvious to her the MSM was biased and dishonest.

She is now totally red pilled and has become nationalist as fuck

The sex is so good.

How do you mean "the saturation"?

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LV4Qv6jcw

I think he is getting confused with drugs.

No, you are an animal. You need to be a better man an go beyond your base impulses. Woman are pitiable walking incubators. Stop being a cunt and envision a happy future.

its just more trouble.

A gf would mean no more Cred Forums after work... Unless there are happenings.

My gf is Vietnamese, they are born racist.

Can't breed anyway so fugg off.

just how can you be a white Western European and not have a gf? are you hideously ugly or terminally ill? you do realize that there is a gorillion of traditionalist white chicks East of Hungary who'd love a Western bf

as an American maybe (being stuck on a continent full of fatties and sjws both to the North and to the South) but the farthest could be further from truth for a halfway average Brit

No. I'm a filthy race-mixer, for example. And it's only made me more racist (like John Derbyshire) because I'm in contact with other races and acutely aware they're different.

Oh yeah, pussy, sex, and companionship? Fuck, that doesn't shut out the real world. Now you have something to protect. Something to lose. The instinct to slay the barbarian rises.

Nope.

Source: Got a gf and want to remove every non-white from this continent

Basically this.

Also, if a man changes because of a woman, means that his personality was mediocre at best.

Remember the only one who can make you change is yourself only.

This.

No but it might distract you and take your mind off it.

No, because there's nothing wrong with being a little racist.

I dated an Iranian guy (dated, not fucked) who tried to turn me full NatSoc with varying degrees of success, then dumped me on Christmas Eve because I went to church service. So now I inherently distrust all Persians. It's a defensive mechanism that's often justified. (also: proof 'right-wing' guys can be just as screwed up as leftist girls)

You can't erase
>around blacks, never relax
just because you're getting laid. You'll still know you can't go to Detroit and leave your car doors unlocked.

>Remember the only one who can make you change is yourself only.
Mindbreak doujins taught me otherwise

not really
not in my case i guess
been with her 4 years now and even though she's uninterested in politics she (and well most people around me)
know of my views on everything
but i guess it's different in serbia