Trump's face when he gets elected and realized he doesn't want to be president and has no plan what so ever because...

>Trump's face when he gets elected and realized he doesn't want to be president and has no plan what so ever because this whole thing was a media stunt that grow out of proportion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes gonna start off with getting you deported, Enrique.

>Hes gonna start off with getting you deported, Enrique.

How can I, someone born in America, with family that has lived here since the 1700s, be deported?

Even if he fails, Cred Forums then will be recognized as the master troll of all times in the intercats.

K.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Are you white?

Probably something like this. He'll spend the next four years doing nothing while Congress BTFOs liberals left and right, install some conservative SCOTUS judges, and generally sit around giving fireside chats and occasionally showing up at the Senate to throw bottles of water at Marco Rubio.

This is literally the perfect job for Trump. Being the president involves basically zero work unless you're King Nigger and desperately want to leave some mark on the country. Trump's mark will be that he BTFO the entire political establishment of the country.

If God is real than he'll install Trey Gowdy as a SCOTUS judge.

>King Nigger

but trump voters aren't racist right?

consider my record corrected

>Are you white?

What do you think retard? Cred Forums is sure full of retarded rednecks

>we aren't racist
>except yeah we are.

>he has the exact same views
Thats what you call actual non-lobbyist thoughts.

Hillary is constantly flip-flopping.

>>Trump's face when he gets elected and realized he doesn't want to be president and has no plan what so ever because this whole thing was a media stunt that grow out of proportion.

Still pushing this CTR meme.

I think your a pissed off spic who is mad he isint going to get handouts anymore once Trump is elected

also I suggest OP and everyone who replied without saging to fucking kill themselves

>I think your a pissed off spic who is mad he isint going to get handouts anymore once Trump is elected

And I think your an edgy kiddie racist pepe poster who is mad his mom took away his allowance.

>also I suggest OP and everyone who replied without saging to fucking kill themselves

KILL YOURSELF

I'm looking forward to many people sharing the image of his inauguration with the youtube caption "Top Ten Pranks That Went Horribly Wrong"

King nigger made it about race before anyone.

that's more or less the story of the obama presidency desu

I am. Never denied it. Why would I?
You on the other hand have no answer for the fact that Trump wins no matter what happens, and literally anyone could do a better job as President than your ignorant baboon coon Obongo.

wow you watched south park. you're so clever

>this instant asspain

direct hit

i'm racist against liberal blacks, apolitical/conservative blacks are alright

He thinks liberals are americans hahahahahahhahahHahah

Hopefully he just gasses all of the libs you people are a serious problem

Anyone remember when this board had political discussions instead of nothing but people screaming about Jews, niggers, and cucks?