I am from the Alt-Right, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you do meet-ups?

The alt-right is a desinfo label. To attribute us responsibilities and actions, to tag us as a movement to finally demonize the ones who fit the profile on public.

Why are you stealing Cred Forums memes and associating them with politics even though there is nothing pepe has in common with politics.

Wow how do I join anonyright? Do I be a hacker? No wait I remember "believe you are, and you will be"

Call bullshit unless you post the secret handshake

How is the 8th grade treating ya?

actually the term was invented by Richard Spencer in 2010 to describe his own beliefs.

I'm from CNN, can you arrange a meeting with Pepe the Frog for an interview?

Pepe is not from the AltRight.

You can thank all of the fame fagging twitter accounts who built brands by reposting memes from Cred Forums to social media. These are the homosexual kikes who eventually proclaimed themselves leaders of some movement called the "AltRight".

Eventually they trolled (((journalists))) into a state of permanent triggering and couldn't be ignored. (((Journalists))) started publishing tweets in what plebs used to consider legit news media as if tweets are actual news.

The clickbait was successful. In what you might call a bipartisan effort, famefags got such a boner over seeing their tweets in the (((news))) that they gladly shared these stories and increased traffic to the "lamestream media" they claim to hate.

It was only a matter of time before television news, the lowest form of pleb access to news, began running stories about stupid shit that happens on social media. Enter the Nazi frogs.

Some little dyke at MSNBC was triggered by AltRight famefags posting a Nazi Pepe and thought it would be good to report on this. You know, to raise awareness and bluepill the children before it's too late.

Little did she know that she had only exposed the will of Kek to the normie masses, not excluding those on Hillary's campaign staff. That's when it all began to fall apart for the Democrats.

Normies don't know what Cred Forums is. When they hear it on the news, it goes in one ear and out the other. So trying to describe the backstory of a cartoon frog and why it is evil and deserves to be a talking point in a presidential debate just makes anyone attempting to do so sound like a retard.

There's no going back, lads. The frog is out of the pond. Pepe will plague every event Hillary attends. She never be able to show her face in public again without a Nazi frog entering her psyche.

It's called fame fagging and it's a lot like using trips.

Are you or do you have connections with the hacker known as Cred Forums?

>I'm from the Alt-right

You're so cool dude. What's it like being a fucking reject online as well as irl?

>These are the homosexual kikes who eventually proclaimed themselves leaders of some movement called the "AltRight".
alt-right hates Jews and gays you retard.
Let me guess, you think Milo is part of, or even leader of, the alt-right.

Missed the part where he goes home and can't even type in the captcha.

That doesn't mean it's not being used for disinformation and cointelpro purposes.

"Alt-right" being coined by Richard Spencer;
"Alt-right" being used to "pick target, freeze & polarize" according to Saul Alinsky's "rules for radicals".

These two ideas are not mutually exclusive. Both of these ideas can exist without contradicting each other.

Milo= intellectual leader/based icon of alt right. I declare it, faggot.

Is that like Alternative für Deutschland?

So why is it projected on frogposters, nazi's, trolls and Trumpers alike?

Richard Spencer is a narcissistic faggot and the term only means whatever the community says it means. Progressive, Alt Right, whatever. It's just current day terms for old ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

First, he has no idea what the alt-right is. He thinks it isn't about white identity, when in reality that's EXACTLY what it's about.
Second he says he's not part of the alt-right, which is 100% true. He's a fucking Libertarian faggot.

Because of Clinton's retarded speech. Also because the goys over on TRS, Red Ice, etc. ARE part of the alt-right and DO frogpost and troll on twitter.

Because libs are too stupid to understand nuance and ideological overlapping.
Simple and hateful is the new left.

Define "is", because I'm fairly sure Alt right, like Pepe, has become the bell that makes leftists drool like Pavlov's imbeciles.

I've been using the term alt-right to describe myself since long before (((the media))) started using it. Why should I stop?

Because Milo is your leader now regardless of how you self-identify.

>Define "is", because I'm fairly sure Alt right, like Pepe, has become the bell that makes leftists drool like Pavlov's imbeciles.
So? Leftists aren't the people we're trying to get to join our side, they're the enemy.

Stay away from calling yourself alt right or even letting people use the term it's media and their disinformation agenda

That's fine. If he's my leader, but I refuse to follow him, then in what meaningful sense is he my leader?
>the left thinks he's your leader
That's fine. What they think is irrelevant.

Good point. My focus is on my enemy and how best to make them 'Howl like Georgia'.
I'm not worried about the diversity of ideology amongst you faggots. I see you all as allies with various strengths.

Well, personally, I don't follow any leader.
It's more accurate to say Milo is an important and intelligent leading voice on the right in general.