/NORDIC/

Lets get a nordic general going, were we discuss politics

invited: nordic countries
not invite: everyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/08/11/uk-romanians-beat-the-crap-out-of-muslims-after-they-tried-to-stop-them-from-drinking/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

todays politics is how would you react seeing me in the street with my 10/10 scandinavian girl..

Where did this Romania is Nordic meme come from? Is there any truth to it or is a muh viking ancestors meme because even I can trace my ancestry to viking age Norse monarchs.

fuck off

Fuck off Romanian fag. You will never be part of us

the reason why people go to Cred Forums to shitpost is because you autists are unfunny as fuck

Cred Forums fag butthurt because his board is the shitbucket for Cred Forums, Cred Forums and /r9k/

kill you, rape her

I love this meme

I'd like to see you try weakling.

>Where did this Romania is Nordic meme come from?

Because scandinavia is filled with gypsies

north german masterrace reporting in

>Where did this Romania is Nordic meme
>meme

It's literally the same gypsy Romanian making this thread almost every day.

nordfront.se

You're the guy in the middle, right?

I would probably assume she is with some sort of group helping out the gypsies. I would assume she is a member of "Folk er folk" and trying to get you to work for your money instead of robbing people and begging.

If she was all soft and romantic with you then I would not know what to think. It would be as strange as seeing picture related. I could not even imagine how that would happen, but the strangeness would creep me out.

This is my favorite thread on all of Cred Forums

Now, that was a trick question.In reality, you wouldn't even know that the scandinavian women is with a romanian,because we quite look the same, we are of the same genetic stock after all, all nordic :)

Can you fuckers start roaming anti-immigrant gangs right now for me? This is getting embarassing. Im sick of watching my nordic bros suffer on the news.

I'm thinking of joining this program, but my question is, would a romanian be seen as an immigrant or as a scandinavian(icelandic) diaspora?

fuck off romania

Jeg er ikke nordiske, men kan jeg kommer her alligevel?

even if there was a shortage of men- the only women left without men would be the ugly as fuck ones and not that picture

feels good to know that through your veins flows master race blood
we got rid of turk we got rid of mongols we got rid of russians, we basically build the foundations of modern europe and no one can deny this

You'd most definitely be seen as an immigrant.

Then I need to sort the documents first :/

so if i join this program the icelandic government will find me a wife?

Yes, i think so.

hvis du giver Ost England tilbage

Men England er fuld af engelske folk nu.

>you wouldn't even know that the scandinavian women is with a romanian,because we quite look the same, we are of the same genetic stock after all, all nordic :)

Romanians don't look at all like a scandinavian.

> gypsies
> nordic
get out

Jag älskar att vara herrefolket

Romanians do know how to remove kebab. Maybe they can teach the Swedes some of that. barenakedislam.com/2016/08/11/uk-romanians-beat-the-crap-out-of-muslims-after-they-tried-to-stop-them-from-drinking/

GET THE FUCK OUT NIGGERS WE ARE FULL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Romanian
>Not nordic
How do you explains that then ?

I actually laughed when I saw the flag, thanks, I needed that because I'm hungover as fuck.

I explain it as a pretty shite photoshoop

Jag har inga jävla ord att beskriva hur vidrigt denna video är.

Sweden fucking yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

that's an edited map you dumb sandnigger.

Estonia is nordic, you aren't.

just cuck my shit up senpai

Do I have to live in a nordic country or have nordic heritage and features?

Greetings Nordic brothers, is the weather treating you good? Horrible weather in Iceland atm, lots of rain and the breeze is getting colder.

People as a whole don't like immigrants here, I personally don't have anything against them but most Icelanders don't like immigrants.

>not invited: everyone else
That's not what your migrants say!

>People as a whole don't like immigrants here
>most Icelanders don't like immigrants.
> I personally don't have anything against them
What the hell are you doing on Cred Forums

Will things just keep getting worse?

>not invited: everyone else
So why are you still here you bastard of gyps and slavs

>Men England er fuld af engelske folk nu
billede relateret

If I did have any kind of frustrations against immigrants I most certainly wouldn't tell it while I'm at school where the internet is monitored :)

>If I did
you browse Cred Forums lad, if they monitor then surely they must know what Cred Forums is :^)

also checked

what do you think is the general opinion on norwegians in Iceland? Do you think historical ties have anything to do about the opinion?

I want to live a simple life with a cute Norwegian bf.

i'm more nordic than you muhammed

Norwegian blood here. Will you take me back?

>where does this romania is nordic meme come from
It's not a meme just a romanian taking the piss out of nordics because they we aren't particularly fond of gypsies, it's all good fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM

Romania is truly Nordic, that's why we Slavs hate them. Can't wait to annex Transylvania and liberate all those blonde, blue eyed Nordic qts.

Fuck off we're full

Why don't you have an Nordic image board? Even we Finns have one.

Calm down it's just some leftist org that's pushing this crap. They can make all the propaganda videos they want, doesn't matter. Why do you think they are stepping up the propaganda so much, because very few like them want to support them anymore except the migrants themselves ofcourse who want to keep door open for the rest of their families.

By being degenerate street trash and sending a whole group of people to trash the establishment of a tax paying small business owner?

Kek..
>quick.. let's go to netto and buy some beer and let's get savagely drunk in the middle of the afternoon outside an arabian owned hairsalon for about a year.. and beat the shit out of them when it finally escalates, That'll fucking show them..

>best example you better learn from this

haha, i think there might be better ways.

>tourist goes to downtown Kbh
>he sees pic related
>on fucking Stroget of all places
I want off this ride.

Oops, forgot pic.
Also why can't I post ⌀? O

We don't want british criminal genes here.

The kebab is the one that escalated that conflict. The guys were just "drinking" (according to the kebab) outside and he told them to go away before he started pushing and cursing at them.

You forget that they had been doing it for about a year according to the article. then the kebab finally had enough and told them to fuck off and they came with baseball bats and fucked him and another storeowner of the store next door up.

Of all the examples you can find you actually find one where the kebab appears to have some legitimacy for his complaint.

It's not like there's lack of stories of kebabs doing shit..

Like how would you react if a group of gypsies sat and drank outside your business on and off for about a year?

Legitimacy according to whom? His own account of the story?

Prove any of those details with another source other than the kebab. I dare you.

>why can't i post letter..
4chin won't allow it for some reason.

Yeah you remember gimi levakovic.. that gypsy crime family that scammed the shit out of people etc. including social fraud iirc.. total fucking criminal it was hilarious, they finally deported the asshole..

in the past when i first heard about hitler disliking gypsies i thought kek that's hilarious he disliked fortune tellers (idk wtf i thought gypsies were back then) i just assumed he wanted everyone who were kind of incorrect, out of germany.. But now that i know how gypsies really are holy fuck i understand completely, they are total assholes..

I'm just going by article same as you are doing i assume, but if you have better details it's fine.

I'm definately not trying to take kebabs side, nor am i in any way pro kebab, but getting drunk as fuck outside a hair salon in the middle of a day leading to various complaints that went on for about a year before the confrontation, doesn't exactly make those particular romanians based fine upstanding citizens..

I am using the same details, I am just weary of Muhammads whining to the police that they're the victims. It's obvious he was in the wrong even in his own version of the story.

He said he went outside and told them to stop, they refused, he started swearing and pushing them.

Also, they weren't outside of his business. They were pretty far away even in his own account. They were on the street. The street is not his property.

I'd also like to add that you're a bitch nigger. This faggot sandnigger would be the first to complain about the kebabs being portrayed in a bad light if they did the exact same thing as the Romanians.

Ah ok so he was just lying as usual, okay well then i retract my statement. Ofcourse if the article is incorrect and it's just his version to appear victim it's useless.

scandinavian girls are ugly ... only a few are qts......

>you're a bitch nigger protecting islam
Kek you have no idea how anti islam i am, but i'm also anti drunk assholes making mess outside local businesses.

So you just had a knee-jerk reaction based on what /pol is peddling about my nation.

You should know 1 thing: there are AT MOST 10-15 % gypsies here (much lower officially). They are always in the street as begging and stealing and swindling is their business, so they are very visible.

Yet, as much as we hate them.. better than fucking niggers and mudlimes.

So don't fucking assume every time some Romanians in the West are fighting, they are gypsies. Even if they are, call me back when they beheaded a girl or killed their own daughter for sleeping around (and they do , a lot)

Yeah, I remember. Also...
>move to a new apartment complex a few months ago
>a Moroccan guy lives directly below me
>he looks kinda white, speaks Danish at an acceptable level, seems pretty chill
>turns out he sells hash by the fuckton
>his "clients" (niggers, shitskins and white trash) are flocking under my window almost every night
>can't sleep properly because they are roaring like apes
>the complex is filled with old people, they are nice and charming
>I fix their appliances, puters, you name it, get cake and other foodstuffs in return
>they are terrified to leave the house after nightfall
Wat do?

You deserve it. We kept these sub-humans under control in East Europe. Your governments demanded "human rights" for them. Now you get to know what we've been plagued with for centuries.

Then you turn around and equate us with these fucking animals.

Nordic reporting in

>you say all romanians are gypsies
When did i say all romanians are gypsies, come on did you forget what post you are replying in?

Dude let's just settle this nonsense and agree that kebabs and islam are bad news and that he probably was telling a different story than what actually happened to make him look like victim ok?

Had no idea you would react that way. Ofcourse i support romanians standing up against kebabs, definately!