People believe this?

I think Hillary's campaign and the media would have destroyed Cruz with
>"NY values"
>Shutting down of the government in 2013
>Beats his kids
>Initially supported/tolerated Trump
>Wants to make America into a theocracy
>"Carpet bomb the middle-east"
He even had higher disapproval ratings than Hillary. Cruz was only doing slightly better against Hillary in the polls because he hasn't gotten that much negative media-attention.
But I think everyone would've beaten Shillary now because that video of her collapsing destroyed her.

Simple

>Cruz beats Hillary
non-rigged polls
>Hillary beats Trump
rigged polls

Cruz is way too ugly for a national election. Optics is huge

It's not

>Rock beats Scissors
>Paper beats Rock
>Scissors beat Paper

How is this possible?

Origionally people wanted Bernie sanders but then Hillary (im sure) bought her way to the top and pushed him out. Now libtards are mad and dont want to vote for trump

kek, nice dub dubs

Because the (((powers that be))) wanted Cruz or Kasich to serve as gentlemanly loser like McCain and Romney, not someone like Trump who actually looks like he might win.

(((MSM)))

Clinton and her campaign were fully expecting to be up against Jeb Bush, and they'd have a nice bland campaign and "may the best one win" and no-one brings up the emails, Benghazi, the Foundation and any amount of the vile filth from her and Bill's history.

They NEVER expected this ferocity of opposition from Trump (and the US people, it has to be said), who are going to fucking destroy her, hence all the terrified desperate covering up and shilling.

It's incredible.

Literally this, cruz is so far right that independents, especially non christian ones, would never be motivated for him. If it were cruz running, surely I would want him over hillary but I dont know if I would actually be motivated to vote

>Hillary beats Trump
Take off your rainbow glasses

This campaign really is just older millennials realising they aren't hip anymore and diving as deep as possible into denial. While Hillary dies along the way

such analogy, so comparision

>Australia

no they don't

You just described a rock paper scissors triangle so, it makes perfect sense.

But Cruz beating Hillary wasn't likely imo.

> Rat beating anyone besides his wife

if you really think cruz or anyone else aside from trump is capable of beating clinton, you need to dive headfirst into an empty swimming pool immediately

>if you really think cruz or anyone else aside from trump is capable of beating clinton, you need to dive headfirst into an empty swimming pool immediately
Sounds like he already did.

In your imagination it's possible.

>cruz beats hillary
not a chance

its a meme that cuckservitives use to denounce Trump. When you ask them further they talk about the structural difficulties of the electoral college and swing states. But then they are unable to show how Cruz would have any advantage in that regard.

>lol Trump can't get elected because the electoral college is rigged
>but somehow Cruz could win, despite being even less liked in crucial swing states

I hope that picture accurately depicts the future. I really do

[Delegates Internally]