Cred Forums

Cred Forums

Ask your family members/friends/coworkers/neopets forum buddy why Russia is always the bad guy in the media.

Ask them why Russia is always the boogeyman.

It's actually quite hilarious to see them squirm and just say "they are bad people"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheTrackOfTheJewThroughTheAgesAlfredRosenberg
archive.org/stream/TheTrackOfTheJewThroughTheAgesAlfredRosenberg/The Track of the Jew through the Ages - Alfred Rosenberg_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I once called the russian embassy and apologized.

my dad's answered was "yanks are full of shit"

mum stared at me blankly for a moment then ignored my question and asked if I had dirty washing for her.

I'm 29 and visiting my folks for the week (i live and work in another city)

get some hobbies

I still have 2000$ in warhammer figures to paint

as if any casual familly thinks russia is a bad guy here

That explains a lot germany.

a dozen figurines shouldn't take much time.

take up some sports or something

My bluepilled family members usually say shit like "Putin invaded Ukraine!" and I think I remember other stuff like "Putin is a thug"

So then I mention that we have 00 *we USA 00 we have invaded like a dozen countries in the last decade or so, they just twist their face up and basically be stupid.

>two wrongs don't make a right!

I love Putin.

>being this simple

Because, here, they finance the communist, the pro-turk and the "nationalist" parties. At least we have 2 more nationalist parties.

Fuck russia.

in your case its different

>Home for the weekend
>Ask mom "do you think Russians are bad or the enemy?"
>"No not really. I think the media is dishonest since it's obviously pro EU and US and they sure as hell aren't blowing up in the street like arabs do"
My mom may be dumb but she knows what's up.

My fathers answer:

"commie fucks"

Is France coming even somewhat closer to an uncuckening?

Probably due to rape of Germany, being soulless creatures without nobility and other such things trying to compete with USA to be the big superpower. Russia lost though.

How exactly is it different, you shameless cocksucker? Russia, just like the US, China and others has its own agenda. Just because the globalist kikes in the US are absolute shit, doesn't make the russian kikes smell like roses. Grow the fuck up, and stand for your own country.

Everyone gets tired of the media and the politics shit. Everyone can feel arabs being a problem.
But the propaganda man. The propaganda is so goddamn strong.
But that's not even half of the problem. The real problem is how the French establishmenent is completely submitted to Brussels. It's unreal. And because of how the system is built, The FN (-(national front, far right anti EU party) has very little chance to win.
But it's only temporary. You can only shit on a people so much before it starts biting back, and when we will, it'll be bloody.
The FN used to be 10% of the electorate 20 years ago. It is now 30% and growing. Rigging the system to fuck 10% of the electorate may work. For 30 or 40% ? I doubt it.

do you follow any russians on instagram? they;crazy motherfuckers

If you read this book:

archive.org/details/TheTrackOfTheJewThroughTheAgesAlfredRosenberg

inside the book it says that Jewish people love living with French people and Englishmen but it says that the Jewish people absolutely hate Russians and Germans (and therefore make the "bad guys" in every Jewish movie either German or Russian). The book says that Jews hate Russians and Germans most of all because the Russians and Germans have deep "spiritual inclinations which stood in stark opposition to the Jewish existence."

The author of the book lived in Russia and in Germany, so I am guessing he knows something about what he is talking about.

From here:

archive.org/stream/TheTrackOfTheJewThroughTheAgesAlfredRosenberg/The Track of the Jew through the Ages - Alfred Rosenberg_djvu.txt

is the actual quote where it explains why Jews always make the villain either a German or a Russian. Quote-

"Zionism was the culmination of this Jewish ambition and it achieved its great victory in 1917 when Britain conquered Jerusalem from the Turks. As regards the relationship of the Jews to the Germans and the German Empire, Rosenberg is careful to highlight first of all the essential incompatibility of the Jewish mind,
with its abhorrence of mystical religion and anything falling outside the realm of rational calculation, with the German, for "there is in
Europe perhaps no nation that has explored and explained the inner mystery of man as the German?" (p. 94). Rosenberg perceptively
observes that the "depth of feeling and tenderness" that Schiller praised in Goethe indeed constitutes the very essence of the
European soul. This is the reason why, whereas the Jews were able to live fairly comfortably with Frenchmen and Englishmen, they positively hated the Germans - as they did the Russians also, whose spiritual inclinations stood in stark opposition to the Jewish
existence. It is not surprising then that, when the Jews realised that the British Empire served the Zionist internationalist dream more
effectively than the German imperial one, the Jews decided to back the English against the Germans in the first World War. Organised
through the 'Alliance israelite universelle', the Jews embarked on a single-minded enterprise of destroying Germany."

The bad guys???
No, honey, they are our friends, economic partners and allies. I had formidable Russian professors at the University.

hm nope
my family/friends aren't retarded brainwashed american cock suckers

Funny that you ask this on september 17th
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland

Because dem der commies have always been the bad guy, they're white but they think differently than other whites. I've always found it funny the people call russians asiatic l, especially that Patton (I might have the wrong person) quote, considering russian history is pretty much intertwined with European history.

Imo the biggest mistake russia did was siding against napoleon in the end, the world had a chance to get rid of the Anglo scourge.

The only thing people remember about napoleon's war with russia is "winter". But what happened after seems to be conveniently forgotten.