Reddit lurks Cred Forums for years screencapping all of the funny posts for their upvoats

>Reddit lurks Cred Forums for years screencapping all of the funny posts for their upvoats
>Cred Forums gets popular slowly as a result
>Cred Forums builds up so much recognition that Cred Forums has too much influence for the 2016 election.

How does it feel Reddit? How does it feel?

r/the_donald is just as influential though

who?

It feels like I was born for this

The chumps who had an actual AMA with Trump

No it's not. It's the collection of retards from Cred Forums that take memes literally. They take every meme they see on here on force it into oblivion

never heard of her

/r/the_donald is an extension of Cred Forums's will.

Serious question. What influence? Is Cred Forums going to turn a swing state?

Most normies wouldn't last 5 minutes in this dump. I had almost 5 years of Cred Forums to prepare me.

OP thinks redditt is older than Cred Forums

>it's an unwarranted self importance thread

Cred Forums is nothing
It's quite pathetic for a board about politics and news to know so little about the news media. The 24/7 news channels fill their shit with crap all the time, being mentioned by them means nothing. You're just a fucking time filler.

pfff, look at this newfag

Not even close. Cred Forums may not always get credit but we've been balls deep in the mainstreams ass since we were blowing up vans nearly a decade ago.

You have it backwards. When reddit started getting big, this site saw an exodus of users, particularly liberal, atheist, pro-weed, college-aged/older ones who fit right in with the reddit upvote/downvote political circlejerk. Former Cred Forumstard redditors still think of Cred Forums fondly but stick to reddit because it is much more functional. /r/Cred Forums allows them to check up on this place without wading through as many shitposts.

I got bored with Cred Forums years ago. when I
came finally came back, it had forced captcha

and as an added bonus, Cred Forums apparently had nuked more threads during that gamergate bullshit than any other website on the internet

yet Cred Forums pretends it isn't as cucked as reddit?

hilarious

>Pool's Closed shown in the video

Fuck don't make me feel old.

Fuck you, don't ruin my immersion, Cred Forums is a place out of time, spiritual, a place of kek, the church of KEK if I may.

they also have constant reddit drama and most recently allowed milo to scam the kiddies there out of a couple thousand bucks

Fuck dude
Now I want to buy a dog and some curtin.

I think Cred Forums probably got more famous less via Reddit and more the:

>massive raids
>"Anonymous"
>ddosing websites
>Sarah Palins email hack
>streamed suicides
>murders

Come to think of it has Reddit actually ever accomplished anything as a group?

the lack of up/down votes here prevent a circle jerk.

If there is any agreement it is because a hive mind has been created - people are actually in present tense agreeing. Given the constant evolution of ideas, Cred Forums users are actually evolving themselves.

The constant slide of posts makes the content a snapshot of views.

The anonymity and lack of any sort of scoring forces each post to stand on its own.

Cred Forums may indeed be cucked, but it is a different animal entirely than reddit.

Can we get a raid board moot?

>Come to think of it has Reddit actually ever accomplished anything as a group?

I don't think the way reddit works is very good for coordination..

it was, actually. that's why the politics and technology subs were kicked off the front page

They got some random dude arrested because they thought he was the Boston bomber, and ten thousand angry skellies raided the site and made it near unusable after they shut down /r/fatpeoplehate

politics is now under the heel. mostly

technology is still wallowing in irrelevance

Neither is this shit hole. Raid threads never last long and Hell when we did our best stuff we didn't even have (You)s.

It isn't even so much a coordinated effort. It's just that for whatever reason the users here actually put in work where as every other site just talks about it.
>I just took a screen shot of a folder full of screen shots.
>the autism is real

>Neither is this shit hole

At least we can view posts in order and can post multiple images in one thread. Reddit is a nightmare to navigate.