Was Alex Jones ever legit or was he always a plant to make conspiracy theorists look unhinged?

Was Alex Jones ever legit or was he always a plant to make conspiracy theorists look unhinged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/alex-jones
youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=jM9fEPHFjEY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Controlled opposition.

redpill me on this. what?

He was pretty put together back when he called himself Bill Hicks.

Always a shill mate don't have links but look in to his wifu and the company's they work for sorry hope that helps

Get the fuck out of here

haha I don't know what to believe now.

never legit

Alex Jones is the future for all /fit/ posters.

dat nigga gay

How is that gay you twink fag

>hair style
>facial expression
>pose
>1980s

On point. Parodied himself because the sakes are so high. His guests are top to tier. Paul craig roberts and max keiser are always right always on his show and dont get any of the hate Alex does.

I don't actually think he is controlled opposition (but wouldn't be surprised if he is). I think he just wants to sell water filters and homeopathic bullshit to retards.

As he's bringing millions of voters to Trump and we have confirmation that Bohemian Grove, the interventionists and the globalists are all anti Trump we can safely say he's not controlled opposition.

In years prior, especially during the Bush terms and the first Obama term, he was full scale conspiracy. This last year or so he's been HEAVY on the political cycle going after the Democrats. Historically, he's shit on every candidate and President but he seems to be putting that aside because he recognizes Hillary as the true greater evil.

The days of fluoride and FEMA camps were top tier Alex Jones moonbat though.

Anyways, it's like Cred Forums. You have to recognize that a lot of it is satire, be it intentional or not. The trick, and the part that makes listening to him fun, is that he occasionally does hit on something and he is right. This last year he has become increasingly proficient at it - and he and everyone on his staff are having a good time with it. Hell I am too. He's caused many hearty chuckles in my work truck.

I only hope he dials back the politics after the election and goes back to focusing on the satire shit. The sun spots and estrogen and all that.

But yeah, he's tops in the 12-3 PM time slot. Way better than Rush.

This nigga must have slain so much globalist shill pussy

I liked him in Waking Life

Looks pretty alpha to me

You sound like you have a testosterone deficiency. Go lift

>millions?

I support Trump dude, but you gotta back that up. I don't listen to AJ and dismiss most of the shit he peddles, but millions is a stretch for his audience.

I think he lost it after he went to Bohemian Grove and watched someone get sacrificed to Moloch desu

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

I think he just wants to sell water filters. And the best way to do that was to redpill everyone he could on fluoride.

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/alex-jones

SPLC thinks he has millions and he certainly has a bigger audience than CNN.

>plant to make conspiracy theorists look unhinged?
Yes, because loonies always looked like they har their screws on straight. Sandy Hook was a ploy sheeple!! why wont the sheeple wake up?!!

>FEMA camps
Can someone redpill me on this? This is the only conspiracy theory I heard from someone back when I was a liberal. Though nowadays I can see why conservatives would go this far in their conspiracy theories. Liberals need to realize that everything has such an anti-conservative bias that these actually do seem possible.

He kinda looks like spooky Mulder in that photo

I really don't care OP. It's impossible not to love the guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng

he keeps spouting dis info about hijackers and Saudi Arabia and planes hitting towers

sorry folks, no planes on 9/11 - live video composite based on brightness of morning sky and shady side of the towers

performance group known as "Gelatin" had rented out an entire floor, the art was called the "B-thing" and set up a maze of boxes so visitors whatever couldn't see the fake airplane explosion they were setting up

the videos were saw on 9/11 did not show any type of collision or crash, what we say was a glide in and disappearance

the proof is common sense, the obvious disintegration of the building, the nose out mistakes of fox chopper 5

fuck you all anyway

>People believe they're awake because they watch this controlled opposition shill.

Who remembers when he said he found an ISIS base in Mexico?

You can look a map to see all the ones located within the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=jM9fEPHFjEY

They are usally near an Amtrak train railroads. And a Walmart.

Right now most DHS guards watch over them, but some may house soldiers.

WAL MART / MART LAW

hard to say.

could be both.

kikebro said e is a plant

Controlled opposition meant to take bill coopers audience after he was killed

That was actually confirmed by federalis, and you can still visit the location near Juaris with google earth. Last time I monitored the building there were graves on the hillside and black trucks in the courtyard.

It has also been confirmed a ton of muzzies work at the nearby slaughter houses.

Yes.

He's always been based.

KEK

He makes a few good points and always ends up saying something retarded at the end.

I think he was threatened after the bohemian grove thing, they likely went after his family and forced him into becoming a caricature of himself. It must kill him inside if this is true, hence those moments where he seems redpilled and almost names the jew

she deleted the photo proving she was in NYC on her twitter. tf is going on lads

Unhinged is the correct human reaction to what's going on right now. Carry on.