Cred Forums towards homosexuality

Why is Cred Forums so anti homosexuality?

Aren't gay guys allowed to love each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html?_r=0
rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm
thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_full.pdf
vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti-homosexuality is anti-white.

What is your excuse, Cred Forums?

It's just teenagers being edgy.

What's the point of asking this question if it's just going to be a one-off with you leaving the thread early. Just go fuck a guy if you aren't interested in other people's perspectives nigga.

dont know how the fuck many times this has to be repeated, but no one here gives a fuck about homosexual guys who behave normally and do their thing in private lilke everyone else. We dont like flaming flamboyant faggots who remind you of it every 25 seconds.
Anyone else here who says they outright hate them are these edgelord newfags who think Cred Forums is christian

Degenerate. Destroys male-only spaces. Inhibits healthy male bonding. Disrupts family dynamic and large-scale societal courtship ritual.

Theres 2 types of gay people.

Men who happen to be gay.

And faggots who let their sexuality define them.

I hate faggots, not gay people.

>you aren't allowed to be yourself >:(

I see straight people doing straight shit all the time yet I'm not complaining.

THIS FUCKING FLAG !
STOP THE FUCKING WEED !
GTFO YOU'RE HIGH !

>Ignores every valid post and targets to the one he can pull a strawman out of
Seriously nigger?

lol what does that even mean

no. they are allowed to kill themselves, that is all.
>gay
>people
faggot

There's literally a bugchaser thread going on right now. So fuck off there, redpill that OP on bugchasing, he'll probably listen to your experience.

No they are not, Tim. From the highest of trees shall they hang.

I've had a few gay friends and a roommate. These men just aren't capable of love. Sure, maybe 2 get really close now and then, but they simply don't have the capacity to devote themselves to eachother that a man and a woman (or even two women) can.

Half of them are the pinnacle of narcissism and the rest are just too broken from abuse. There is no love going on with these people.

Speak for yourself, corksoaker.

Swap around these people with straights and bam it still works, retarded argument.

Yourself is disgusting to the general public. Straight shit isn't. That's normal, you're not. Deal with it.

How's it going Muhammad?

Well, I believe straight "people" aren't normal.

I don't give a fuck about fags

It's a dumb American, don't worry. They're like Zubats.

But they are, you retard, we are literally what defines 'norm'.

When I first saw pic related I thought it was a joke, it is not.

>Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women

Gays and transfags people are pure degenerates. I'm willing to give Milo a pass.

>I'm willing to give Milo a pass.
Why would you do that?

Because the Jew and NSDAP shit is meme tier

Gay "love"

POZ PIGZ

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

Yes because this is truly representative for all gay men right?

Why are straight people so demeaning and narrow-minded?

I agree on the NatSoc thing but not the Jews, stop trying to make us politically correct

>Another Shqiptar on an Arabic slave trading forum

Neato

i have nothing against gays. if you like fucking other dudes, go for it. i just hate the left and the media are trying to make homosexuality something you should be proud about and be treated in a special way.

keep your gayness to yourself.

>Aren't gay guys allowed to have standard fuckparties?
FTFY

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals
psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527

HIV Among Homosexual and Bisexual Men
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/

HIV in the United States
aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

HIV Increase Among Black Gays Called 'Alarming'
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1
Homosexual Men Have Fifty Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

It's fine to be gay. I don't care. It's when you start breaking down systems designed to keep our replacement rates sufficient, such as marriage, that's where it becomes a problem.

Really, what anti-gay laws do we have? Why do they need special privileges? What's to stop 2 pedophiles from marrying so they can adopt kids to rape?

pol is anti-gay considering maybe half of the posters are insecure kids who constantly fantasize about sucking cock

youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

your average homosexual

It spreads disease and normalizes mental illness.

Bluepilled.

Gays support mass immigration and multiculturalism. That's the reason why they are not liked here.

Well for instance.

I can't walk hand in hand with my boyfriends without being yelled at or spat on.

Swap around these people with straights and you get the same outcome? What the christ is wrong with you? Are you really this retarded?

If it was all the same, then why not just fuck women? I mean, its all the same, right? Why expose yourself to the 50x rate of HIV infection, the higher rate of suicide and depression, the societal oppression. Again, it's all the same, right?

It's not the same. Not even actual homos believe that horseshit.

Good

>with my boyfriends
>boyfriends

Well I believe you don't exist.

Because we're tired of you fags screaming "look at us look at us we're special snowflakes treat us like we're special snowflakes" and when we shovel the snow away you also scream.

Just stfu, most people don't care what you do with your dick and who sucks it.

idc as long as you're not promiscuous

>oh look it's this thread again

This is what OP fights for the rights of.

No just the vast majority of them

>nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetro.html?_r=0
The Gay Couples Study has followed 556 male couples for three years — about 50 percent of those surveyed have sex outside their relationships, with the knowledge and approval of their partners.

>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
Drug use 'seven times higher' among gays

>rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm
Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'

>thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_full.pdf
Page 29, 67% of MtF are bi/lesbian/Queer.

What is the connection between Ben Sheperio and George Soros? The problem is liberals, communists and SJWs some of which are Jews

Homosexual 'behavior' can be found in nature, homosexual 'orientation' cannot be found in nature other than in humans,....homosex is a crime against nature.

A lot of people do, actually.

In a negative way.

post pics

Yep. I really don't see the need for a parade every year. You're gay, nobody gives a shit. Keep it in the bedroom.

I used to want them to legalise gay marriage in Aus just so we'd stop hearing about it but seeing what happened in America with trannys now being thrown in everybody's face and the attempt to normalize mental illness... nope, just fuck off.

Holy fug

Stop trying to be the gay Uncle Tom here. This IS how your people behave.

Join them in embracing the poz.

Homosexuality is a psychiatric condition. Why are you against schizophrenics? Aren't they allowed to obey the voices in their heads? Aren't necrophiles allowed to fuck coprses? Pedos?

>tfw you will never have a cute blond swede bf cause the barbarian hordes are taking them all away
Why even live? I would fight for that swedish boypucci

My favorrite statistic is the one that says 75% of gays have reported having more than 50 sexual partners in their lifetime. I wish I had the source at hand.

Faggots are disgusting. Their always horrible disgusting indulgent monsters. Truly degenerate.

WTF i hate whites now

>I wish I had the source at hand
You don't because it's bullshit.

COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH

Cred Forums is tsundere towards button stuffers

we are?

Where do you live?
I mean this faggy county loves fags

I don't because I didn't save it.

A biblebelt backwards town.

>I mean this faggy county loves fags
No it doesn't.
Try walking around with a rainbow silicone wristband and see how much people accept homosexuality.

God bless the Bible belt

Why won't you move towards Amsterdam or something like that. There you can live with the rest of the vermin

You figured out the plan

Too bad we'll ruin your (((safe spaces))) when we still check you out in the lockerooms without anyone knowing better, and yanking our cocks so, so often to the mental images.

> Not ever having to deal with whiney fucking women
> Two grown men in one house = Never having to worry about things getting done
> No feminazi influence on my son, while I'm married happily and monogomously to my husband
> If ANY crime happens against me, and the perpetrator even has an inkling I'm gay, then I can get them arrested for """""hate crimes""""" and laugh as their sentence grows a few years

Your move phobes

We're the superior race.

i just let them do their own thing

after all, survival of the fittest genes, yes?

>Try walking around with a rainbow silicone wristband
Yeah how about you just fucking don't.

>Amsterdam
The bible belt is a better place for faggots to live than Amsterdam.

pol doesn't hate gays, it hates faggots

All faggot are gay, but not all gays are faggots.

The faggots you hate are only part of the homosexual population. There are many great gay people who don't think their sexuality is the most important thing about them.

Also this

We reproduce through adoption and media attention, try again

im pro love in all it's forms and shapes

gas yourself

>tfw wanna travel to Europe so I can fuck 14 year old virgins
>tfw too poor

>We

go and stay go

You first pussy-whipped cuck

I don't think you get how disease works user

But that's okay, while you're at home listening to your wife talk about how much of a bitch Jessica is, we'll be off making more money than any straight couple

I only like sissy boi gays, masculine ones are disgusting.

My dick loves them but I'm impartial.

That fucking strawman.

We just oppose gay marriage for the most part.
Nothing against individuals

KEK WILLS IT

SISSY BOYS ARE A BEST

I don't have a problem with queers but I think there is a definite evil push somewhere for more and more degeneracy, infecting young kids and have them question their sexuality etc, not good.

Will your money take care of you when you'r infirmed or give you grandchildren?

Every gay should either be a sissy or tranny. Nothing more, nothing less.

COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH COMMON FILTH

basically the attitude "I'm ok with gays as long as they don't act gay, don't like gay things, don't walk gaily, don't speak gaily, don't dress gaily, don't tell me they're gay etc. In short, "I'm ok with gays as long as they don't exist"

Holy shit will you stop making these slides?

I know what you're training about. I think it's actually worse than that.

I think he's great to but stop being autistic about it

Well, the source I remember stated that something around 40% reported more than 5000 sexual partners.

See what you're missing out on? Stop trying to ape straight behavior.

Embace the poz.

>40% reported more than 5000 sexual partners
And you actually believe that crap?

It's almost as if I have a reason to believe it.

Homosexuality spreads STDs which is harmful to society as a whole.
Homosexual behavior promotes childless behavior which is harmful to society
Homosexuality promotes sexual exploitation of young and naive kids.

Homosexuality should be a crime.

Lemme guess, dad was a massive beta.

>40% reported more than 5000 sexual partners.
>5000
is that in Zimbabwean numbers?

The faster you accept the truth, the less it'll hurt.

Just the idea of 5000 sexual partners.
I mean if I want to hit that number I'd have to fuck someone every single day and that for more than 10 years.

Look how sexy Blaire is.

Yep, sounds about right.

Bumping to expose more anons to Kenboy.

>Why is Cred Forums so anti homosexuality?
society in general is anti homosexuality, that's why fags have state to make hate speech and anti discrimination laws, and push their global agenda in sovereign countries, schools, private property (restaurants that don't allow fags kissing for example), and its ultimate goal, the institution of family. Currently lmaoing at your naivety.

*pushing the state to make anti hate speech and anti discrimation laws

Obligatory

It's fine.
It's just evolution taking your failed genes out of the loop.
Now what I'm not ok with, is gay people being proud of being a failure.

Let's put it this way: your chances of getting AIDS from unprotected anal sex with an infected person are less than 1%, and yet about 20% of American fags have AIDS. Do the math.

>American
There's your problem.

Think of a healthy society. You don't see straight people frolicking around in tutus with dildos glued on to their chest screeching "gay pride" and telling people to give up religion. We figured out we can't just tell you to "stop being gay" so in my personal opinion, if you dress in normal clothes and act normally that it's ok to kiss in public like straight people

>%26
That's a whole lotta gays who fucked and been fucked

I believe it, also you don’t have to expose your self to HIV use a condom like straight people do, also even if you’re exposed it’s probably fine if you’ve been taking your PrEP properly, besides there are plenty of treatments for HIV, so get tested regularly so when you have it your life continues. You’ve just got an extremely narrow mind that’s not open to any kind of logic, besides you say two women can love each other but not two ben, how Is that any different? go have another heart attack on your processed stuffed with corn syrup fat fried burger-king fucking yankee

Because every gay person walks around in tutus and gildos glued to their chest right?

>if you dress in normal clothes and act normally that it's ok to kiss in public like straight people
You know that's a joke.

Gays are getting beaten up for just holding hands whenever they're walking across the street.

Yeah, there's the problem, we have to use American data because they are the only ones who have actually done any research on the matter.

In our dear pozzed Europe any similar attempt to analyze fag behavior would be shut down as hate speech faster than you could say it's anuddah shoah.

Enjoy your plebiscite :)

>lmao this image is totally representative for all gays xd

Just. Like. Us.

>Is gay
> realises rapefugees hate us
> knows rapefugees want to throw us off building
> wants rapefugees to fuck off
> says rapefugees should fight their own war like we had to in WWII
>> Gays support mass immigration and multiculturalism. That’s the reason why they are not liked here.
Tell me again how gays do that you fucking Chukhna

>/lgbt/ keeps pushing its fagshit here

Nope.

Why are there five homo threads running constantly on Cred Forums? It seems intentionally provocative.

>I worked in an inner city major hospital as an ED nurse for 12 years. I have so many stories I don't even know where to start. The accidents, illnesses...things people couldn't control should not be talked about. But the others....insanity. For a period of time in Houston there was a trend among certain members of an extreme segment of the gay community to have "mummification parties." A man comes into the ED in a home-made body cast, head to toe, with openings for his nose, mouth anus and genitals. The idea, I was told was to force ejaculation through the use of a cattle prod, rectally, and to use the other openings as the participants wished, while the "mummy" was helpless to resist. This one group decided to use direct 220 V current from a dryer outlet, placing a metal rod into his rectum, and a clamp on his scrotum. The man had expelled all fluids he had to expel, and had essentially cooked in the body cast. His eyeballs had exploded. I was never sure why he was even brought in by EMS, because he was obviously dead, but I got the initial job of cutting the cast off. The smell of burnt flesh was something that was intense enough to make me retch. Describing the state of the body is probably not even required...just think of a human hot dog, cooked far too long, and left to die in a plaster cast. His abdomen, unable to expand in the cast, had split and cooked feces and viscera had saturated the cast. Once the autopsy was done, it was found he had dozens of broken bones. This was perhaps one of the most horrific deaths I had ever seen. I'm sure someone will say I am bashing gays here...bullshit, I'm bashing human stupidity and the fact that a human life was utterly wasted.
JUST LIKE YOU AND ME BIGOT

Feminine boys are hot, nothing wrong with fucking the shit out of a man once in a while

Bullshit, male love > female love, women dont love the same way we do dumbass, it just happens gay dudes are super promiscuous

T. Mehmet

The garden variety homophobia you see around here is not what you have to worry about. What you have to worry about are the intelligent people who know their way around an argument, who would normally be libertarian but have started to fight back against SJWs and the left and the shaming of the "straight white male(TM)" and "queering" of education and media and are basically being forced into adopting hard-right positions because there is no "moderate" counterpart on the left.
This has resulted in an INCREASE in LGBT opposition, spreading "upward" into the social fabric rather than "outward" at the low-info, unwashed masses.

Because I've spent enough time around these people to see how they are. Then there's the survey data when gay males have 100s or 1000s of partners and

So wait, you're saying that gays are different?????

Gay people simply love sharing love and gifts.
Stop being so hateful.

>Gay people simply love sharing cum and GRIDS.
FTFY

Being a faggot is wrong.

ahmed pls

No, it's just that females make it harder to get laid, they want to feel special or whatever, if you could fuck constantly like a gay dude you'd do it

NON ISSUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So wait, gays are just like us, but lazier?????

>Cred Forums
>intentionally provocative
Noooo, you think?

I want a sissy boy now! With that emo fringe, gets me hard.

Cred Forums is a lot less anti-homosexuality than a real conservative should be.

yes yes. white man must have sex with white man and not white women.

dont reproduce ok?

Homosex is amazing and you shouldn't knock it till you try it.

Honestly I would love to try it.

Yup, I'm probably a faggot.

I don't mind desu
I'm not a Muslim

When men look like that, how can women even compete?

yup

Pic Related
Why do you have to be so mean. We are capable of love, at least that’s what I believe, If I can love my mother and father or sisters or brothers, then surely I can love another man, I’ve had gay crushes where I’ve felt extremely close to them and It broke my little heart when I he rejected me. So we are capable of strong emotion, so it must be possible for us to love!

filthy Jews. behind every degeneracy. behind every European destruction

Pol is inherently Christian. People like you are a vocal minority.

how are they lazier if they fuck way more? they just dont filter their behavior, think of it like you're taking a shower in the army, if theres 50% women in the shower the men will filter their behavior, if it's all men they dont, it's the same with sexuality, if you're only interested in men you dont filter your behavior, that's why they fuck so much

Good. Get out and leave them in peace. Take your sodomy to some big city.

I don't see anything wrong with being a walking disease vector, if that's what you want to do.
t. libertarian

>"capable of """""""""""""""""love""""""""""""""""
Change your ways or kill yourself, faggot. You exist to plague humanity with plague and hurt innocent kids.

Honestly what the fuck even is this shit? This exact same thread is basically reposted every hour on the hour. Is this /lgbt/ raiding or JIDF?

your kind is nothing but pestilence on mankind. literally every of you faggot should throw himself in some lava lake or sinkhole and save humanity from your shit.

aka: kill yourself. go and never come back.
Regards,
Humanity.

Every single poll conducted shows a plurality of atheists and agnostics. Every. Single. Time. Cred Forums's christians are the definition of a vocal minority and attempt to subsume the entire board into their retarded identity politics. gtfo.

>edgy: the post

What we are against is the (((media))) making homosexuality hip and cool and encouraging young people to experiment. Its a zionist plot to destroy western families and fill our civilization with degeneracy. Homos who do their thing behind closed doors I do not care about.

>hip and cool and encouraging young people to experiment

You can't turn or become gay, you know?

It's not a choice or something.
You're born with it.
You really think people can turn gay?

It's not like I can become straight.

Le right wing gays meme

So how come when I take my bf out to a restaurant people give us weird looks? I thought people would be tolerant of us in public but they're not. People are mean and still very backwards morally

How would anyone even know you are gay? I go out for food with my housemate all the time.

2016... they're still people who don't want to marry a cute femboy...

You haven't met many lesbians and bisexuals then.

>People are mean and still very backwards morally
>hating faggots
>backwards morally
Kek, this is what subhumans actually believe. Also you still get weird looks because no matter how much liberal cunts signal their support for faggotry it still doesn't get rid of natural knee-jerk disgust to sick perverts.

>We dont like flaming flamboyant faggots

You don't like Zara Kane, Nigel?

>this thread again
Why do fags need constant approval? I don't care aboit your poz loads, dude.

true and anti family and anti Roman Catholic

leftist proxies

I don't care about faggots, I only care about the fact they imposed their selves on a ritual that was meant for between a man and woman only

it's 2016. there are still people who want to marry?

I want a sissy boy, I love their shaved bodies and girly persona, oh yeah... oh yeah..

>trump opposes gay marriage
>lmao why won't gay people vote for trump? xd

The Bible Belt gets the worst hurricanes and is economically dependent on the rest of the United States to live.

this is so disgusting

>it's 2016. there are still people who want to marry?

Yes James...i know it's hard to understand for a degenerate...

My bf is clearly a bottom

Obvious Answer: Yes and yes.

People give you weird looks because he dresses like some kind of weird pervert. The fact that they can also tell you are gay is just a bonus to that. People would give me weird looks if I went for coffee with a prostitute too.

Sorry, man.

How do you think gay people dress?

modern agenda:
>define 'lust' as 'love'
>remind Christians that their duty is to love
>convince millions of Christians to leave the church because the church does not approve of certain kinds of love
>destroy the church and replace it with the societal church of lust and good feeling

>the current year
>not getting feels from OP's pic

Cred Forums why don't I have a beautiful twinkfu?

No

>being this postmodern

"yes don't have children goy, just get your cummies!"

>holding hands in public
that's literally sex

No

Pauvre petit Jean...

>netherfag
>same thread every now and then for months

I'm an atheist and pol is a Christian board. Hell, I'm very much pro-Christian too.

Because its easier. Preparing a braised short rib dinner takes hours. Meanwhile, I could house a dozen White Castle burgers.

You'd probably argue that the latter is the better meal... or at least that it's judgemental to consider one meal better than the other.

jesus christ for the 5064916th time, nobody honestly gives a shit about you faggots being gay as long as you dont go around grabbing dicks or rocking a full fairy get up (and that shit applies to everyone). The foaming at the mouth raging anti-gay conservative is a myth spread by the media

>Cred Forums gets triggered by this and wants to ban this

My heart weeps.

It's a choice, not some disease you're born with.

If anything, it might be a mental disease from brainwashing.

>the Cred Forums is one person meme

I personally do not give a shit.

Gay people don't commit more crime than straight people. They work and are usually atheists.

I don't give a shit if they put things in their butt at home, nor do they give a shit if I masturbate to chinese cartoon.

all gays should be killed

It's ok CTR, we already saw your other identical thread .

And for the record, some people on this board are also browsers of /cm/, your attempt to start up a "le alt right hates the gays" is pathetically transparent.

Qu'est-ce t'as Leafy ? Tu bandes sur des malades mentaux et tu veux nous le montrer à tous ?

>Feeling threatened by a couple of queers

You know, having feminin men because of brain damage doing each other should increase your chances of landing a whale

Kill yourself faggot

The alt right is anti gay though.

Most of you guys would probably beat me up if you'd pass me on the street.

This to a certain extent.

Im not Muslim-tier who hates gays, because some book tells me to. (Christcucks are literally Allah-tier on these topics)

I have nothing against homosexuals and have had some gay friends in university.

I have a problem, with gays being used as a SJW parade to promote transgender and feminist bullshit.

Most gays want nothing to do with either of those crusades and just want the right to get married and adopt kids:

>hurr durr gay recruitment

Science says otherwise.

Seriously, why are they such generates? Does homosexuality also come with certain personality traits or something?

no

>Tu bandes sur des malades mentaux

Jean, petit connard de merde, elle est plus hot que 99% de tes truies Frenchies...

I honestly don't care until they are inconveniencing me with a fucking parade that shuts down the entire city.

I wouldn't beat you up. I would pretend to be gay and allow you to feel safe with me. Then I would have some drinks with you at a bar, ensuring that you are inebriated enough to not take any precautions about hopping into a taxi with me and alerting your friends/family to your present situation.

When we arrive at our destination yu will be offered another few drinks. You will then be imprisoned for weeks in my basement, no one knows where you are, probably not many people care.

The rest of your life will be pure suffering. You will be tortured and eventually killed and dumped in the bush. This is all you deserve.

soon in belgrade again

what's the name of the proxy you're using?

>the fucking dutchie again
Have you talked to a therapist like a suggested yesterday, yet?

thats cant be real

So what if there was a ban on sodomy? Seems like that would cover most of Cred Forums's opposition.

i-i unironically have a boner right now

C'est sur qu'en se bourrant du silicone dans sa gueule on en finit par en avoir une bien foutue,ai moins nos truies en plastique avaient une chatte à la naissance...
>elle

For what purpose? It's literally the only day in a year when I actively hate faggots, so if it's to promote tolerance it's not working.

>So what if there was a ban on sodomy?

Banni ce que tu veux James...ca ne m'empechera pas de fourrer des chattes de gars...

even the most well-adjusted, well mannered, kind homosexual takes a dick up his ass, swallows cum and eats ass.

There is NOTHING normal about that.

Pauvre petit Jean...ca te frustre que nos trans sont plus hot que vos vrais femelles?

Mummification and electro-stimulation is a real thing in BDSM. You clearly haven't been on the internet very long.
Just like any sexual fetish, as long as it's practiced safely then it's enjoyable and private. The greentext story that guy posted demonstrates how unknowledgable people can easily cause serious damage.

We've done it before and we'll do it again. See my flag? I was born in what you would call an "outback" town and there is zero tolerance for homosexuals there. We used to tie them to a rope and drag them naked along the dirt roads. Mind you this was over 25 years ago that shit wouldn't be "acceptable" anymore (yes the police would turn a blind eye).

So we just do it covertly now, I can handle a faggot flirting with me, I'll even let him touch my dick if that gets him into my car. It's a rough ride all the way to hell from there though, at that point he is dead and there is no escaping.

Many faggots have gone "missing" but it's rarely reported. You fags are so trusting it's almost unbelievable. We are cleansing the city of faggots one by one, we are just doing our part for humanity.

>even the most well-adjusted, well mannered, kind homosexual takes a dick up his ass, swallows cum and eats ass
Why do you care?

Why do you do this dance everyday, m8?

Because why not?

you are alive right now because of a continual cycle of straight people having sex.

Because, like I said yesterday, it sounds like you're looking for approval. Like you're not actually okay with this.

>Why is Cred Forums so anti homosexuality?

We aren't. Trump is pro homosexuality. It's a dead issue. Stop pretending like Cred Forums hates gays. That time is over.

>>>reddlit.com

Fuck off newfag

I don't.
But I'm a khv.

>hurr we hate dem fags!

Fuck off CTR shill. You can't make us look bad.

Do I care?

Tabarnak, j'avais oublié que le sieur Trudeau était un adepte de la sodomie.

>Cred Forums is one person

La sodomie est le sexe des patriciens Jean...

Homosexual apologist, alt-right faggots shall hang.
Trump is not Cred Forums and your beloved Milo is certainly not Cred Forums.

You have been led by the nose as easily as a nigger.

Do you hate yourself?
That "womyn" has a five-o-clock shadow.

>Do you hate yourself?
More or less depressed.

I don't hate myself though.

So you are looking for approval.
You know that hole you're trying to fill won't be filled with tons, and tons of anonymous sex. When the guy leaves the next morning you'll still be there alone with your thoughts.

Have you talked to someone?

Apologist? We're past that, bro. We see the bigger picture. Trump is fighting against the leftist agenda. He supports homosexuals and transexuals because he recognizes it's no longer an issue. We have bigger fish to fry. Get on board and start playing with the big boys.

>That "womyn" has a five-o-clock shadow.

Tu es un grand connaisseur, Bubba...

What I'm trying to say is that she's very low-effort.
If she wants to pass she needs to spend more time on it.

Honestly this, things should be kept behind closed doors.

You don't talk about shit during lunch.

>If she wants to pass she needs to spend more time on it.

Tu es trop difficile Bubba...

Difficult in what sense?

>leftist agenda
>homosexual and tranny agenda

They are one and the same

vocaroo.com/i/s0eKcGAwyfxY

Avoir une >copine qui va se suicider dans quelques mois ne me frustre pas au contraire leafy

>Difficult in what sense?

J'ai dit...tu es trop difficile Bubba, non, c'est trop difficile...

Beautiful young boys? Sure
Middle-aged balding, fat, failures of men who have failed to form a stable family after so much opportunity to spread and cultivate their genes (aka the fucking purpose of living). No.

You didn't say.

Since when? Everybody here secretly wants to have sex with a passable trap. If being bi counts as gay, than sorry to break it to you, but this board is in full gay mode.

Tu me force la main, Jose Da Silva...

Le fait que les trannies Québécoises sont plus hot que n'importe quelles de tes blondes te frustre?

>Aren't gay guys allowed to love each other?
Yes. They are according to our laws now.

Now fuck off.

Only if you'd stop beating them up.

This is basically what it boils down to. A good portion of pol opinions and beliefs stem from insecurity.

US has relatively low rates of violence against most groups.

>putting your phone in your back pocket
might aswell throw your phone on the ground

I don't though. They are free to fuck other dudes under the eyes of the law.

Osef frère j'suis dans la beauté des gènes et non du plastique,toi t'es dans la degeneresence et la maladie mentale mais en même tant t'es canadien

I don't suppose you'd have an issue with straight people talking about relationships.

>Osef frère j'suis dans la beauté des gènes et non du plastique

Montre moi une des tes beautés naturelles...

>I defend homosexuals
>You accuse me of being muslim
Life must be hard being that fucking stupid

shit bait

how about you, fatmir abdullah?

Tu veux que je photographie des gens dans la rue ou que je cherry pick comme toi en prenant des photos de modèles ?

>frère
Ahmed, un méphitique et accablant relent de religion de paix, de bouffe halal et de charia commence à assaillir mes délicates narines.

I'm not against gays, i'm against gay marriage

You should love your fellow man with your whole heart. You truly should.

You shouldn't however, fuck your fellow man up his ass.

>it's just that simple!

As long as they aren't going into detail I don't care about anyone discussing their relationship.

What I do care about is traffic being stopped so a bunch of faggots could parade around with their buttocks visible.

I wouldn't go that far. They should feel free to talk about their relationships, go on dates, and do normal couple shit. I just really hate my city being turned into a fucking war zone for a day for no good reason.

I fucked up in expressing my point.

I just don't want our streets to become America tier with guys having collars and being on leashes and others walking around in BDSM gear.

Uh, that doesn't happen here.

what does being bisexual make me? I'm attracted to feminine people btw

Are you Moroccan or Turkish?

>what does being bisexual make me?
A three.

>Half of them are the pinnacle of narcissism and the rest are just too broken from abuse. There is no love going on with these people.

Gays are more honest

only rightwing mugs believe in love

I don't mind gays, I just hate faggots

Should you let your fellow man fuck you up your ass though?

notice the flag in the top right corner of the picture

Come on, m8.
That's so rare.
I don't take pictures of Albanians and say it represents Serbia, do I?

>If you stand in any way opposed to the gay agenda then you are a muslim

Just call him a Nazi. It's the same technique.

>That's so rare

You have yearly parades of that kind of shit.

Not really. Not if you look at the pew polls.
So do you.

>Not really. Not if you look at the pew polls.

The fact that muslims don't like gays is irrelevant. Not everyone who is opposed to the gay agenda is a muslim.

>So do you.
Indeed. Not so rare huh? It's not even restricted to one country.

Because it's a mental illness.

For a new life to be created, it needs one man and one woman. That's why a marriage should stay like that, that's the purpose f marriage and life, to create more life, that's the way nature intend it to do it. Not three or more people, not two people of the same sex, just one man and one woman, period.

I'm not against people wanting to be fags, I'm against them wanting the same rights of the straight people, even if they can't do the same (have children).

I've never understand
>hey I like you so much
>yeah I like you too
>what if I penetrate your anus
>sounds fun
That doesn't make any sense, there a thing specially designed to put your dick in, it's called a vagina, everywhere else you put it, it's degeneracy, even if it is oral sex. The purpose of sex is to create life, not to have fun, if it is fun, is to encourage humans to do it.

my hand is sexyer than a filthy anus and a shit loaded rectum.

why must i look at faggots aswell as pakis and niggers, stop rubbing it in my face

Why do you care what 2 guys do with each others dicks in their bedroom?

>I'm not against people wanting to be fags
I don't, even if it is degeneracy, I'm against them wanting to get married

Why do you have to fuck everything that moves? Stop being depressed and start being awesome.

because, unlike faggots, I actually feel a bond with the people on this earth and I want us to prosper and be good in the eyes of God.

this faggot shit isn't helping that at all

Yeah it's the norm because most men won't do it, but being a bluepilled pleb is also the norm is it degenerate to be red pill?

why do you care that 90% of the population is disgusted when he sees you doing what you call "love"?

I dont hate gays, I dont even hate twinks

I hate fags that wear their sexuality on their sleeve and expect people to treat them special because of it.

I guess im a minorty though, because society coddles these nut cases

being "red pilled" doesn't physically harm your body. Doesn't turn you into a walking bio-hazard.

I remember you from yesterday.

Why do you care what goes on here.

I think you mean 3 guys in a bedroom, in your case.

How many sexual partners have you had?