What's up with Crimea now?

What's up with Crimea now?

The invasion was clean as fuck but what happened since 2014?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJeMrmS3e1M
interpretermag.com/21-ways-life-in-crimea-has-changed-since-the-russian-anschluss/
europe.newsweek.com/misery-terror-life-under-putin-crimea-439189?rm=eu
ecfr.eu/article/commentary_in_the_ashes_of_empire_life_in_crimea_since_the_annexation
liveuamap.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_sovereignty_referendum,_1991
youtube.com/watch?v=dG4_H7q75TA
youtube.com/watch?v=AvHOGnwY_g8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstani_sovereignty_referendum,_1992
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
pressimus.com/Interpreter_Mag/press/4490
youtube.com/watch?v=wHgnJy7ECb8
youtube.com/watch?v=mHuiayuI1nw
en.wikipedia.org/Ukrainian-Canadians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing, you have to accept it, because you accepted kosovo.

Not alot.
Crimea is still under Russian Control,and since the tourism there died down,they are poor as fuck
Russian Separatists tried to conquer more of Ukraine and got BTFOd,now they are sitting in one or two provinces bordering Russia,the only reason they aren't dead yet is them getting supplies from Russia.

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=zJeMrmS3e1M

interpretermag.com/21-ways-life-in-crimea-has-changed-since-the-russian-anschluss/

europe.newsweek.com/misery-terror-life-under-putin-crimea-439189?rm=eu

ecfr.eu/article/commentary_in_the_ashes_of_empire_life_in_crimea_since_the_annexation

I accept Crimea annexion but not Kosovo, funny isn't it?

It's so fun! Cucked western politicians are really retarded! I love it!
Crimea belongs to Russia! AHAHAHAHA

>these fucking sources tho

Latvia chill dude, unrustle your jimmies

>.eu sources
lol
are you even trying?

>Yes we should rather use russian sources,they sure as hell won't include any propaganda

How is it living in a binary world ?

There are still ""neutral"" newspapers in the world you know.

you isn't you, it's (((you))) as in your elites.

isn't it funny?

>I don't like the domains who aren't pro-Russia, there for the info is false

Why Francophones are such cucks for Russia?
Maybe because Russia is becoming half-shitskin just like you

>Russian Separatists tried to conquer more of Ukraine and got BTFO
lol what, they were conquering everything left and right on the doors of mariupol until obongo had to rescue the ukrainians with the ceasefire

>European newspapers never have any propaganda
t.zeit
t.bild
t.Germans are all nazis and should die

Show me one,then.
>European newspapers never have any propaganda
Show me where I said that.

germ anons can only think in extremes
they are either extremely left or extremely right
very weird

Low intensity war.

liveuamap.com/

What does "clean as fuck" mean?

Germans are cucked by Russia just as rest of Old/West Europe.
If they really cared NordStream would be closed and Gerhard Schroder would be in jail for collaboration.

Just check the other news on this youtube channel and these medias.

Good goy reading merkel's propaganda day and night, don't worry, good euromonies will come to you and you'll be able to get out of your shithole.

you are a slav
why are you self-hating?

I clicked on one of the links, lateral garbage. Are you aware I that you can get sent to prison for posting anti government stuff in Ukraine? Are you aware that the uttermost majority of people in Crimea voted to be part of Russia not Ukraine?

>Germans are cucked by Russia
what? russia controls german media and state?

Crimea is de facto Russian

Russia will continue fucking with Ukraine until they can call a summit, and sign a peace treaty that will concede Crimea to Russia, and probably either give independence or autonomy to the Russian-Speaking parts of Eastern Ukraine.

Calm down 27% russian guy

>clank
>clank

prep the bull

So can someone post info about life being better in Crimea post-2014 ?

>Voted
Yeah right. Absolutely fair referendum,wasnt manipulated or altered in any way,shape or form
>Le Latvia is slavic XDDD
He knows how its like to be oppressed by Russia

>Crimean annexation was clean
Why is it that the less someone has to say, the more they end up running their mouth?

What exactly is clean about militia groups conscripting twenty year olds by force? What about civilian collateral damage in the east?

It could have been much larger, sure, but it was still a bloodbath compared to how a NATO country would've handled it.

If it's so clean then why don't you go there? I'm sure you'll be safe. I think "clean" is only reserved for greatest ally. Russia could learn a thing or ten from them.

>Crimea is still under Russian Control,and since the tourism there died down,they are poor as fuck

AHAHAAHAHA look at him, look at him and laugh

>Are you aware that the uttermost majority of people in Crimea voted to be part of Russia not Ukraine?
lol

whole east germany was under russian boot
the people have nostalgia about it
what do you say about that?

Please explain,Ivan
Not they don't,you fucktard. Life in the DDR was a nightmare. Why do you think everyone was happy when the wall fell?

you are comparing apples and oranges.
crimea was about to get sucked into the raging civil war. russia got hold of it and saved it from getting sucked in into the war. Obviously illegal but morally correct.

>It could have been much larger, sure, but it was still a bloodbath compared to how a NATO country would've handled it.

Like when they handled libya and iraq?
Or was it when they handled Korea and Vietnam?

probably like they handled Yugo

>then: stasi puts you to jail for being anti-commie

>now: tolerance thought police makes you lose your job and gets you into jail

comon, not much difference

They joined Russia in a time of recession, they are bordering ukrainian regions that are also in recession even worse than russia's
naturally they're in a shitty economical state with no end in sight

sounds like gloating
keep in mind that you are surrounded by multiculti countries and once they are fucked, you're next to be flooded with shitskins

>invasion
Daily reminder that there was never an invasion in Crimea. Crimea suceeded from a regime which was born from an undemocratic coup d'etat.

They were happy because it was a symbolic event, the reunification of the same people and the fact that they could reunite their families (for some).

Can you into history or did you eat propaganda at school too ?

Merkel lived in DDR and was part of the communist youth tho

>>now: tolerance thought police makes you lose your job and gets you into jail
only if you chimp out against multiculturalism, otherwise they live better than 99% of the world

Westerners are so brainwashed by Russia and hate their own governments so much, that its really pointless to argue and present anything to show Russia isn't the good guy here.

Everything will be dismissed as propaganda and untrue, sprinkled with insults on top.

Its amazing how Russian subversion tactics have evolved and become even more powerful.

>No invasion
What? When the referendum was over,and Ukraine said "No,fuck you" they basically just moved in their army and separated it.
I'm so sick of shits like you talking about history they don't know ass about.
The DDR was economically weak,and it's people were oppressed. In comparison to the BRD,it was an absolute shithole. That's why everyone wanted to flee. That's why they build a wall,so noone can go to the BRD. They catch you trying it,they shoot you.

it is slavic le shitskin turkroach

>invasion

Go fuck yourselves

t. Dimitri Ivanov Smirnov

>le evil soviet wants it's people to stay and suffer.

It's way more complicated than that.

now grab your bluepill and go take a nap please.

>mfw you can see the trenches on the border of crimea/ukraine on satellite view

This

That's why you don't hear about it. Only in off-handed butthurt comments by pussy nigger Obama

fucking andrei you did invaded latvia

>It could have been much larger, sure, but it was still a bloodbath compared to how a NATO country would've handled it.

Cause NATO is so good at clean invasions

>Yugoslavia
>Libya
>Syria
>Somalia

Its amazing how little self awareness you have you stupid latvian, everyone here can tell how butthurt you are and how emotional you are about this.

thats a black and white view of reality

Dipshit, how about you go read the Constitution of Crimean ASR, and how it was broken and abolished under threat of violence by Ukraine in the 90s.

You autistic 'tards, the likes of you and the Latvian forester descendant, should finally realise that shitposting on actual events and topics is not going to end well for you.

I mean, you imbeciles are claiming that people in Crimea somehow didn't want to be in Russia. That is an unbelievable level of reality denial.

And before you dumbfucks go on with your Schadenfreude, Crimea is literally 10x better than Ukraine mainland at the moment.

I have relatives there, nothing much really happens.
And to those who say that it's shit there right now - it was even shittier under Ukraine and it still would if it remained under Ukraine, because Ukraine is even worse shithole than Russia.

>regime which was born from an undemocratic coup d'etat.
You do know that the Ukrainian parliament approved the new government, right?

When will this "undemocratic coup d'etat" meme die?

I appreciate that comment,le ethnic russian.

>muh NATO

I really hate when unilateral bombings done by UK and USA are called as "NATO", because the assembly never approved any of that,

Ok, Ahmed.

>You do know that the Ukrainian parliament approved the new government, right?
How does it change that it was an unconstitutional ousting of the president?

>Long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Nobody cares, you just have butthurt. That was long ago and I am not the one who responsible for this.
>muh six gorillion raped latvian girls, gimme shekels!
Baltic jews.

My older brother married a chick from Crimea so she could move out of there due to the instability. But she is very pro-russia. And so is most of the people of Crimea (she says). She pointed that when Crimea was under Ukrainian control it was a pure shithole, only used them for their economic gains to the mainland. But their politically opinion on Crimea were the exact opposite of the Ukrainian government so there was this huge mistrust to the government.

So when Russia liberated them from Ukrainian rule she actually told me that things became better than before, Russia have better control over regions. Better education system, Better laws for freedom, stronger pr. capita economy and also an increase in health benefits.
Seems a bit biased but Ukraine is still a shithole, don't forget that.

пoшeл нaхй пидap

NATO IS the UK and USA, plus Greece, Poland and Estonia. No other country actually tows the line in spending or manpower.

You can complain when you pay your dues, you fucking freeloader

dem ukrainian girls tho

Why should I care what you appreciate, Ahmed?
Sort your shit in your country and then talk.

How many deputies were present? Huh?
I believe there was that nice agreement on early elections, "guaranteed" by EU=Germany, Poland, France. That was broken immediately the next day.

And how are those investigations on Maidan snipers going? The fact that police and protestors were killed by same guns?

What do you complex-infested mongrels try to achieve with your drivel-ridden anonymous Internet crusades?

how did he get to know a chick from crimea?

>Belarus fashion week

>invasion
get the fuck outa here

people are dying here.. they rape kids and so on, look at that invasion, incredible
youtube.com/watch?v=dG4_H7q75TA

Ukraine needs a real leader for economic progress.

pro-Russians like you are the ones spazing out and calling everything with any sense propaganda and everyone butthurt. How am I emotional? I'm just stating the facts.

He ordered to open fire on civilians, he should have been lynched, but he escaped with help from old Soviet buddies.

We have a 2% goal for 2018.
Now its 1.8%

>interpretermag.com/21-ways-life-in-crimea-has-changed-since-the-russian-anschluss/
>Vodka costs more
STOPPED READING THERE FUCK PUTIN FUCK RUSSIA I HOPE THE CIA TAKES DOWN YOUR WORTHLESS GOVERNMENT AND REPLACES IT WITH LEFTIST NU-MALE KEKS

>still cheaper than in Finland
FUCK EVERYTHING

anorexic soulless meatbags that most likely take drugs.

>Butthurt reached critical mass
>this baltic faggot have reach escape velocity and became a new artificial sattelite.
>still nobody cares

He went on vacation there a year or two before the annexation began. During that time he dated her, and they had been messaging each other since that time

>We have a 2% goal for 2018.

So in 2018 you can complain, for now, shut your whore mouth

dayum didn't see that

>He ordered to open fire on civilians, he should have been lynched, but he escaped with help from old Soviet buddies.
Do you realize that current Ukrainian government to this day didn't prove that?

relax, he's just memeing
>still nobody cares
then why did you reply to him?

what invasion are you talking about
democracy = invasion?

Discussion with a Russian:
Non Russian:*states facts*
Russian:HAHAHAHA YOU ARE LE BUTTHURT HAHAHA
>Repeat

плoтит дaнь кaдыpoвy coceт хyй гopцeв, пихздит пpo caтeлит, мaнь ты oбocpaлcя

>getting so butthurt you have to resort to this

shouldn't you be begging russia for rubles like israel begs germany?

They are still in NATO so everything they do is by NATO.
Also without the UK and US nato is pretty much nothing.

still better then discussion with germans

Tho he's mad at Russia, but he still had to learn your language or at least use a translator to attain you with insults.

tell me us more about your valuable experience, ahmed

>hurr durr fuck russia who cares if crimea voted to leave
>everyone who disagrees with me is a russian shill or a western idiot brainwashed by russian propaganda
>just stating the facts everyone

is she hot?

Thanks,Ahmed,now gtfo if you don't like it here

>ordered fire on civilians (not proven, Svoboda sniper actually detained, investigation classified)
>what is ATO
>literally unconstitutional use of armed forced against citizens

There you have it people, Latvian forester diet leaves permament consequences.

Your not emotional because you have russian genes from your both grandfathers who raped your grandmothers.
Native latvians are extreme butthurt even if you say "Russia"

Discussion with a German
>State facts
OMG STASI HES A NAZI HELP PLS
>Get raped in prison for hate speech

You're criticizing Putin's actions but you are being racist and untolerent towards your new neighbor.

Then again we see a german living in a binary world

Same with Americans and Brits.

Theyre incapable of moderation.

>states facts
In you fantasies maybe.

here

Sorry Muhhamed, based russian slav there

>And how are those investigations on Maidan snipers going? The fact that police and protestors were killed by same guns?

Trials of BERKUT who did the sniping have been going on since early 2014. They're in prison now. But you don't know any of that since RT didn't report that.

erm butthurt? i'm russian born in latvia and have the citizenship of latvia, there no butthurt m8. the butthurts ones are slavs who whines about muh citizenship i've been living here whole and can't even speak latvian and you have to gibmedat citizenship for free, i'm not going to integrate in your country and not going to learn your language, can that shit happen in us?

Discussion with a Gercuck:
Anyone else: A statement
Gercuck: *jailed for hate speech*

Can you stop posting, retarded friend?

>Based russian Slav here
Yeah I thought so,Dima
Why Don't you fuck off to Russia and enjoy your new life under Putins rule

Not saying I wouldn't fugg them hard, but there's the risk of catching STDs and AIDS. Fucking them would be boring as they are soulless meatbags

Crimea never got invaded. There was 0 military action of any sort there, you can't really compare it to Kosovo

>Haha,le germans are cucks,haah,look at my cool argument

You choose the most slag looking pictures

pick one

>i'm russian born in latvia

so you're a self-hating whiny faggot?

news at 11

about 6-7/10 but has really big lips so i guess he fell for the BJ

let me be CLEAR here. RUSSIA IS JUST AS BAD AS USA, read it once, read it again and them memorize it you western degenerates

It's not just an argument

It's simply a fact

i know, i do it on purpose because slags are my fetish

Well yeah, Crimea had a referendum.

>Critisizing your own country is self-hating

That's not an argument, that's a fact.

I like my slav whores like I like my politics, far right.

Just stating the facts bro

Ukie here. People are dying each week.

Its essentially changed the country. Literally 75% of women 25-30 are married and pregnant/newborn

The country is becoming nationalistic as fuck and all 45 million of us aren't going down without a fight. We're just getting ready.

France isn't better in that regard
>60% white speaking

This level of shitposting IS self-hating

when did i hated myself?

>bitching about russia on Cred Forums of all places

yeah, sounds like being a self-hating fag

on the level of bitching about britain after brexit vote passed

Kosovo was taken away by force and ethnically cleansed of Christians thanks to Clintons.

krystal boyd tho..

Never said that we were better, but at least we aren't the ones that imposed immigration quotas

So why is the birth rate still plummeting further and further?

rather be 60% white than an up and coming emirate :^)

>Kosovo
It really was a mistake for America do go there that late. If it was done in the mid-1990's like rest of Yugoslavia, nobody would care, but now Russia uses the precedent of Kosovo any time they want some clay.

But really how is Kosovo different from other former Yugoslavian regions who claimed independence (i.e. Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia, etc)?

>why bother replying
It was just a fact constatation.

Your Russian is pretty bad baltnigger. You have to learn it more.

>have to learn language or use translator
Probably first. Google translate doesn't make such a stupid mistakes.
>baltic faggot have to learn Russian language and culture in order to hate Russian language and culture.
Funny

>Everyone who does not share my opinion is not allowed to post on Cred Forums. Because Cred Forums is for all political Discussions,but not about Russia.
>Upcoming emirate
Yeah,right. Stay mad,Tyrone.

> how's a country ruled by a guy who eats human meat different from beautiful traditionalist Slovenia

>45 million of us aren't going down without a fight
Problems with math and being this delusional.
Why aren't we liberating Crimea again? It's our rightful clay after all.

Another russian shill thread full of bullshit?

Sorry Hans but I have a bad new for you:

[x] butthurt

how much ?

>all 45 million of us

Top fucking kek. With Crimea, Donbass, that several million that fled to Poland or Russia, or those several million that are migrant or resident workers in - wait for it - Russian Federation?

Watch your back, dill. You are but a seasoning in a big stew.

bitching on Cred Forums to people who don't give a fuck isn't an opinion, it's just a waste of time

>Crimea is still under Russian Control

Yes, because it is offically Russian now.
The internationally recognized seceded independent state of Crimea gave over sovereignty to Russia.
The transfer of sovereignty is what isn't recognized.

>poor as fuck
Their internal tourism has improved from Russians.

Crimea = Ukraine like Kievan Rus

Obviously you give a fuck,since you clicked on this thread.

i know its hard for people in the EU to understand but its not internationally considered a invasion.

they voted to rejoin russia. they were at 1 time part of the soviet union and decided the EU was a bunch of tards

there was no forceful annexing of land. if there was the UN would have to kick russia out. its a direct violation of international law to take land by force from a sovereign nation

Have you seen your own posts?

>russia ebil here I'll give you a link from interpretermag and bitch about russia invading latvia decades ago

you're like one of those mexicans bitching endlessly about both mexico and the us

Proof.

Funerals literally each week. We're back to ceasefire, but shit still happens on the east border

youtube.com/watch?v=AvHOGnwY_g8

It was a violation of law
There was a Treaty when the soviet union fell,its called the "Budapest Treaty"look it up
Ukraine promised to give all of its nuclear arsenal to Russia (Ukraine had the third-largest Arsenal that time) and Russia promised to not violate the current borders between Ukraine and Belarus. Yes,including Crimea.
It was a big mistake for Ukraine to agree to that Treaty,it seems.

> Poland=/=space

Again

The UN has never taken action against a permanent Security Council member, only "deep concern"

I didn't realize the thread was " bitching about russia 24/7 on Cred Forums"

Y'know you can discuss Crimea without launching into tirades that no one cares about, right?

>"Kieven Rus" meme
>UkrOps unironically use trozub/trident

Question: How many of you have ever read an actual book on EE history?

"Kievan Rus" is the most fake meme there is. There is not a single primary or historic evidence naming or calling any area, or a state "Kievan Rus". And Crimea NEVER was Ukraine, not even during Bolshevism.

Krystal is god tier

when you say people are dying? which ones? soldiers from your army or civilians in the east?

ye i've seen my post and where did i hated myself in those? and yes russia did occupied latvia and the rest of countries

So what? I have one more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstani_sovereignty_referendum,_1992

You do realize that being ethnically Russian doesn't mean you have to automatically shill for Putin?
As an American, with different citizenship you wouldn't shill for Obama.

I just got back from Nashville, TN and concerning (((plummeting))) birth rate statistics .. I see 10x more babies and pregnancies contrary to the USA

>Gimme nukes
>sell your military
>turn your back
>lower your panties
>Nothingbadgonnahappen

Uneducatable

That was not a treaty, you ignorant mongrel. A memorandum. Memorandum. Not ratified, signed, discussed or voted. Those weren't Ukrainian nuclear weapons, they were deployed there, not controlled by them. Moscow was the control point.

you are literally bitching about your supposed mother country occupying some irreverent shithole decades ago(or centuries ago if going by Russian Empire)

It's on the level of libfags bitching about us annexing Hawaii.

>OH WAHHHH EVIL IMPERIALISM ANNEXING HAWAII :((

What are you smoking?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'

Where in the flying fuck did I say you have to shill for Putin?

Just don't bitch about what ebil Russia(commie USSR actually) did decades ago and expect anyone to give you a cookie or some shit.

But Putin is simply a good leader, Obama is a pussy. That's why many Russians adhere to him

Russia isolated itself, shot down a passenger plane and its economy got sanctioned down the shitter. Concurrently, they utterly failed to get any significant legal recognition for their annexation of Crimea and it remains a part of Ukraine under international law.

I know Cred Forums jizzes itself to Bravo Putin but he done fucked up good here.

>The invasion was clean as fuck
Quit heroin and look again after withdrawal symptoms end.

>but what happened since 2014?
>buy a ticket
>fly there
>talk with people
>enjoy vacation
Though that was better to do at summer.

This picture is called "spot the autist"

Youre a terrible excuse for a country

What's funny is that Uraine was totally conquered by Mongols while Northern Rus' prospered.

>Invasion is okay if the one you're invading is weaker :D
Russian logic right here
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
Read it up you fucking faggot

All of Rus was conquered by Mongols

>A fucking leaf unironically posting (((wikipedia)))

Let me ask you, dipshit, do you know how did actual inhabitants, contemporaries, neighbors and rulers of that area call it? Themselves?

When did this contraption of "Kievan Rus" first appear in history? What century? What context?

I am now used to the level of ignorance displayed by so many of you. But please, please stay away from factual/historic discussions if you didn't even bother reading a single book/primary evidence/chronicle...

Kosovo is Albanian though.

He's had 15 years to diversify his country's economy away from gas and completely failed. He then proceeds to alienate Russia's only customers for gas. His only option now is to bend over, spread 'em and let China have their way with Russia.

That's simply not a """good leader""".

>The invasion was clean as fuck

Where's the evidence?

>"Kievan Rus" is the most fake meme there is.
Meme created by Russian historians btw, during imperial times.
But simply Rus or Land of Rus did exist, even though it was unified for short period of time and then disintegrated in numerous principalities. And Ukrinians even called themselves Rusyns (Ruthenians) before 20th century. So did the Poles.

If not russians/mongol horde Kievan Rus/Ukrainians could be a strong state

>Tatarstan
>Surrounded by Russia complitely
>Independence
Only on papers they can be independent
Winners write history.

The Mongols never bothered with Northern Rus'(ie Novgorod) all that much.

Too forested and cold. Ukraine was like a picnic on the other hand, nice plains and such.

Well I just posted a picture. Here's a close up. It's all soldiers. Poverty is exaggerated by national media. Corruption is bad, but the people have been getting their shit together to put up a resistance

I actually learned it from this book, which is written by probably the best best historian in North America concerning Ukraine.

Ukranian logic right there

It's funny, all these shills post only in single thread they create. You won't find them in other threads. Make your own thread about Ukraine, or Russia, and it will not have so much responses (if any).

Cry more Grzegorz/Ivanas

He got the country in crumbles and he has improved much.
The sanctions will cease, the NATO will weaken, Assad will win, Trump will win and you miserable homeland will no longer be needed as a useful idiot

Did you miss the Rus part of Kievan Rus?

Also, Ukraine had to be literally reconquered back from Mongols and Tatars by Russians.

Crimea had Goths and Slavs and Greeks before Tatars came and kicked them all out.

dem mongol sexy genetics tho

>invasion is okay if weaker invades stronger
>germanlogic
>rapefugees welcome

Go teach someone else how to survive and build a state, ficki-lover.

No one called it "Kievan Rus". Not the people, not the rulers, not the neighbours. Kiev was not even the capital/most important for the majority of the period, was captured and looted several times.
They were Russians. Called their lands Russian lands/Land of the Russians. Rosskaya zemlaya.
Rossiya (Greek) = Ruthenia (Latin), Ros = Rus. "Kievan Rus" is 100% bullshit.

Yea your right, I was mistaken, I thought you were talking about eastern Rus

Okay thanks for answer
but why are your soldiers still shelling civilian areas in don bass? seen a lot videos about that

Ukraine=Russia like Kievan Rus

Latvia bro knows where it at

Fuck Crimea. Billions of dollars down the drain. The region is poor and underdeveloped as fuck and has literally nothing to offer except for a warm water port which we were leasing anyway. It's shit as a tourist destination also, the sea is dirty, everything is overpriced and the service is non-existent. Of course Cred Forums is giddy that Russia fucked over Ukraine, you don't have to pay for this shit, but we do.

>invasion is okay if weaker invades stronger
Never said that,fag

You can't be serious.

>all these assumptions of future events

If all you have to cling to is wishful thinking and fantasies, I feel pure sorrow for you tbqh.

Worshipping Putin is neckbeard behaviour worthy of reddit - unless you've been brainwashed by Russian state TV your entire life. As an EU citizen you have nonesuch excuse.

Because the Separatists hide there,obviously
Sometimes even on purpose,so they can tip their fingers to le evil ukrain

>memorandum left unsigned. No deal was set on paper
>literally exchange nukes on political promise without any real deal.
>glass beads

LOL highlighted some fringe area, so Novgorod, Smolensk and other cities are not Russian?
And nobody called it Kyiv Rus back at the time: Old East Slavic: Pѹ́cь (Rus'), Pѹ́cьcкaѧ зeмлѧ (Ruskaya zemlya), Ancient Greek: Ῥωσία, Latin: Rus(s)ia, Ruscia, Ruzzia, Rut(h)enia, Old Norse: Garðaríki

There are stories of Crimean Tatars riding north and capturing blonde slaves they could bring to the slave market. Ukraine is literally where all the gook-on-white rape happened.

Yes, I guess your right that wasn't the name they used

There was no such thing as a Russian or Ukrainian that time
The slavic identities developed way later

>Russian Separatists tried to conquer more of Ukraine and got BTFOd,now they are sitting in one or two provinces bordering Russia,the only reason they aren't dead yet is them getting supplies from Russia.

>corrupt parliament
>implying more than half of the old members of parliament didnt get kicked out (or killed) unconstitutionally too
The coup was unconstitutional whichever distorted perspective you look from

The battle of hohols under proxies ITT.

Suddenly this thread will be abandonned. No responses, no russians, no russian apologists. You will ask questions, give YOU-s, but no one will come. They have a time quota

haha

whole kievan rus was under mongol rules idiot

Better than paying for Chechnya.

t. Ruskie with german flag

It not deliberate.
Both Ukrainian and Russian forces there are equipped with Soviet (almost WW2) era weaponry.
No fancy gadgets or precision weapons. Civilians will always get shelled, even when they try to not to. pro-Russian side also tends to use civilians as human shields, lie Arabs do.
Also the fact that they have little or non training doesn't help.

No ass.

any proofs of that?

shelling civilan areas is a warcrime

Please "redpill" me with your realism m8

I don't watch Russian TV, I don't care about Putin. All I'm saying is the fact that he's a good leader and we're in need of such people nowadays. And just because I live in EU I don't need to approve of everything Merkel says.

You're happy about that? I thought you guys were pro-white

>Crimea
>Poor as fuck
Been there during the summer. I haven't seen a single old car.

>ordered open fire on civilians
>should have been lynched
Wew lad. Go tend to your Latvian butthurt fantasies elsewhere.

I am aware of that. What went wrong is that some Russyns went haywire in their heads and became (((Galizian))) and (((Ukrainian))) "nationalists", and were very much helped along the way by Habsburgs.
The MuscovyFinnoUgricTataria became Russia, and the historical medieval Russians/Russyns/Ruthenians/Rus chose to be "Ukrainians" and "Belarus".
Sad!

No, I was wrong, it doesn't even say that in the book either, but it is a good book

Paying tribute to isn't really the same as being ruled by.

>Putin, Putin is everywhere

A better question is, was the Maidan a Top 5 Cred Forums Happeing?
Top 3?

this shithead is a typical brainwashed ukranian, just sayin

Got it

No, I just find it weird how some of these people here paint Novgorod as "Asian" and Ukraine (ravaged by Avars, Huns, Indo-Iranians, Tatars, Mongols and who knows what else) as the 420% pure Aryan area.

manlet=/good leader

It isn't. If Chechnya isn't contained, it will turn into a violent shithole that will spill over Russia and nearby countries with terrorism. A local ISIS branch in other words.
If Crimea remained under Ukraine? Nothing would have happened at all.

You tell them rulers, inhabitans and chronicle writers that they were wrong to call themselves Russians. And their neighbours.

Cringeworthy stupidity display.

the only funny thing is the joke that is Ukraine

That map is literally ahistorical. There are many many written records of Mongols not bothering to enter the heavily forested barren areas of Rus'.

If you were a horse nomad, would you bother with a frozen wasteland or go for nice plains and meadows and shit?

Is this the same woman?

You have to go back

>pro-Russian side also tends to use civilians as human shields, like Arabs do.
??

says the ukrainian who probably ran away to germany

[CLANGING INTENSIFIES]

The Mongols are used to rough frozen steppes,mate,i don't think they are too lightweight to enter forests

but the people wanted to leave ukrain
how's that an invasion

Can you tell me why people always scream at one another in Russian talkshows? Especially when they talk about Ukraine, NATO, etc.

no, just some random

I bet you even don't speak Ukrainian and lived all your life in Philippines.

>Please "redpill" me with your realism m8

Get fucked lad, this is Cred Forums not a fucking TED talk. Read a book ffs.

>All I'm saying is the fact that he's a good leader and we're in need of such people nowadays.

In what way is Putin a good leader? In what way has he been more successful than Merkel, Obama or Xi? The only """achievements""" of his I can think of are better classes as fuckups tbqhwym8.

All I see is a shower of fedoras idolising him as some sort of Bismarck reborn. I see nothing of substance beyond the hype.

>haven't heard of carped bombing
listen to the Russian military expert, guys

That is why I asked you. Kievan Rus is an anachronism, pushed by both sides for different, wrong reasons. The current state of eastern Europe is tragic, and neither the "Russians" nor "Ukrainians" are the good or bad side. People cheering for either side are wrong, because the elites controlling both countries are post-Soviet scum and mongrels.

Ukrainians are highly nationalistic bro. We want to protect the land we still got.

kosovars wanted to leave serbia too

>top happening
>attention whoreing
Sure mate. Number 1 event ever in human history

They're used to the steppes, not heavily forested lands. The Central Asian & Mongolian steppes were barely forested.

Also, ambushes in forests are a pretty serious detriment to horse archers, you're not going to be able to use your mobility effectively at all.

The Mongols Empire was for more interested in Ukraine for settlement because it was far far more pleasant and easier to hold. Hence why the Tatars and whatever other asiatic tribe settled there rather than try to colonize northern Rus' for some bizarre meme reason.

pressimus.com/Interpreter_Mag/press/4490

so why run to germany or poland or the uk? kek, a lot of your guys are even running away to russia

youtube.com/watch?v=wHgnJy7ECb8

>muh shills
stfu, I don't have any place to go back. This is my homeland. And I do want it to stop being a joke. But as long as people like you won't stop being delusional, nothing will change here.

Because the louder you speak the more truthful and superior your message is, that's what many think.
Or because Zhirinovsky is there, as a speaker he can't be beat.

>interpretermag

that's like using kremlin.ru to prove your points

The Mongols never settled there. They might have conquered it,but they left,as their empire fell to pieces

Kievan Rus=Ukraine

>so why run to germany or poland or the uk?
And Russia, lol. Even Ukrainians from Western part.

>Micola want protect homeland
>wait for visaless regime with EU to leave homeland by the whole population

Pick one

You might as well stop swallowing EU and NATO propaganda Ivanas, it'll do you good.

Your posts reek of butthurt

It's more or less like any other Russian region. There's still cleaning up to do. I really wish thatsomeday it becomes a good resort

The Mongol conquests faciliated other Asiatic tribes settling there, like the Tatars. It basically gave them a highway right into Ukraine/South Russia.

your people are dying for pic rel

Ukraine=Turko-Jewish breeding ground.

>standing behind our people
it means "supporting"

not literally "standing" behind them

img*

Again,non-russian poster states facts,pro-russian poster responds with "le butthurt"
You might want to remove that symbol from your flag.

you need to fuck off, you fat soulless meatbag

Gaza Sleep-overs #1

>not sure if retarded or just autistic

Do you speak russian? He clarly said standing.

The Jews actually left Lviv

Russia had to literally conquer all of that back.

Ukraine likely wouldn't even exist if the Muscovy and the Russian Tsardom/Empire after it didn't go on a conquest spree.

Right, so you can't even list a single reason why Putin is a good leader. Thank you for proving my point.

>Smolensk airlines survivor ITT

This.

>facts
What facts? It's projection, nothing more.

No it isn't.

kys

>You do know that the Ukrainian parliament approved the new government, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=mHuiayuI1nw

baka senpai

stop trolling man

standing for people or standing behind someone means "supporting, fighting for some"

you can't be this stupid.. please

Whats wrong, bro? Ask your curator.

Did you run out of vodka Ivan

Hans, pls.

No it's not.

And so the ad hominem continues

>Just two years later,all of that progress goes down the shitter

There are thee million people who's first language is Russian living in krautistan. They watch russia language propaganda tv for they.They watch it. France has always had a pro russian political faction, they were once in the communist party and now in the nf. They see themselves as the next vichy goverment in france, they dream of being russian collaborators. They should all be shot

>leaf on heroine treatment

Yes, Putin did good for Russia, but Russia still needs to take further steps, so the people can have more economic opportunity, the oligarchs still control much of the industry and the money.

I'm trying to figure out why are you so mad.

1) Because your country is now a colony
2) Rising utilities prices
3) Shitloads of loans
4) Surrounded by Mohmads atm
5)??

What should be with it?

Aside from incident of Ukraine sending terrorists there recently, everything calm. Doing ok, and probably most Putin supportive region of Russia in current elections.

Crimea is Russian there is no discussion in that.

(((Oligarchs)))

Year, right. Praise zalupa.

yeah it is

everyone who doesnt watch state media is a commie shill, got ya

there are christians still on Kosovo
i got there every few months and have family down there
it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be for Serbs
sure there are no go places like Prizren area but otherwise it's alright

You've literally ignored all the other arguments and focus entirely on the memeposts.

You wonder why you continue to only see ad hominems?

>I bet you even don't speak Ukrainian
I know Ukrainian, but no I don't speak it normally, because I live in Kharkiv, I don't really need it here.
But so what? Did you read the constitution?

German telling about propaganda is always a good laugth. I read Zeit and Spiegel daily to remind myself whats real propaganda is like.

>Btritish toilet cleaner arguong migrants.
You better duck'n'cover. Chavs are awakened.

No it's not.

>cтpaнoшapы
DELETE THIS

every english speaker will tell you that standing behind someone in that context means supporting someone.

Crimea is safe in mummys hands

I have nothing to immigrants,I feel sorry for what russians who must emigrate to Poland for "work"

You are now sitting at 35 millions at best mr cuckhole. Down from 50 after USSR collapsed. Long way to go tho.

you wouldn't actually understand if i tried to explain why serbs are so tied to Kosovo and Metohija
even the name Metohija should be enough (monastery owned land)
unlike other parts of Yugoslavia, KiM has always been a part of Serbia, heck there was a time when we were the majority there
but Albanians breed faster than us
While the regular Serb family had 2-3 children they had 8-10
they outbreed us and when there were enough of them they started yelling for independence
that was just a part of the big plan
and now they're sending muslims in europe to do the same
since it worked with KiM

I am russian speaker and I can tell you it's not. Can you translate?

>ad hominem
>Germany
Its ficki-ficki time, Hans.

Still butthurt over Kosovo and Operation Storm, serb war criminals?

>everyone who disagrees with me is X nationality

55 Savuskhina Street is totally in germany lol

>vatnik logic

Finland=Russian-Lapp breeeding ground

what is more probable?

>putin says live on TV that soldiers use civilians as meat shield

or

>your english sucks because you are ukrainian and putin says soldiers stand behind their people (fighting and supporting them)

>have nothing with immigrants
Yeah, sure. Now go and clean it harder.

Reminder that "Ukraine" is not English. Reminder that the correct name is "the Ukraine."
Reminder that if you don't say the Ukraine you are revealing yourself as a State Department cuck.

he said it in russian

t. al-ahmed bin

en.wikipedia.org/Ukrainian-Canadians

>ivan al-kaydrov mafiovich

this is funnier

I never heard that before

Canada is not English. The correct name is Leaf. Any other pronunciation reveals that you are A Fucking Leaf

You should say "on Ukraine" not " in Ukraine" and use "a" instead of "the", cause Ukraine is a territory, not a state.

>le butthurt
Nice pictures you guys have in Olgino. Love them. Can you please translate?

user is right, if you say "the ukraine", they get buttmad because it means "borderland"

I hate Ukrainian-Canadians, they are the ones who started the "Canadian multiculturalism" bullshit.

STFU western spies latvianbro is right. you all know it.
i aint gonna let our bro be bullied by a bunch of subhuman shitskins

can you translate pls

Are you kidding?
It's multicultural because of Quebec

>35 posts by this id
You obvious shill.

>Perhaps one of the most lasting contributions Ukrainian Canadians have made to the wider culture of Canada is the concept of multiculturalism which was promoted as early as 1964 by Senator Paul Yuzyk. During and after the debates surrounding the Royal Commission on Bilingualism and Biculturalism Ukrainian leaders, such as linguist Jaroslav Rudnyckyj, came out in force against the notion of English - French biculturalism which they believed denied the contributions other peoples had made to Canada. Partly in response to this, Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau shifted Canada to a policy of official multiculturalism.

>16 posts
you came too late to this thread

also can you please translate?

Whatever your country barley exists.

can you translate please

I don't get it. You post your silly russian government issued propaganda, just like I am. That's the point? Of course i can.

that's not a kolovrat down there
why's there a chaos flag?

please translate

>thiss buttmad
Are you curator?

>russian shills pose as ukrainians
>russian shills make scrennshot
>russian shills go to forchin
>russians shill pose as Luxemburgian
>russian shill pose as Ukrainians
>russians pays for this form their taxes

Do you have 100 terabytes of Russian meme-tier propaganda in your drive?

translate please for me

Why are you so buttmad about Ukrainian national-socialists?

>funny, isn't it

Good Morning

Well I guess one Ukrainian did push for it, but it was Pierre Trudeau who passed it, and Pierre Trudeau flooded Canada with non-Europeans.

Because he's a proud Putin cyber-crusader who thinks a giant neo-nazi antichrist legion is in Kyiv

Maidan = Fascism

t. croatian diaspora