Why do non hunters want hunters to get shot?

Why do non hunters want hunters to get shot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=baqDULWfqUc
youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YipewEkakzA
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36722836
youtube.com/watch?v=lZkDKZ9ZW9s
youtube.com/watch?v=O0BWPCzPNk4
youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU
youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/local/2014/01/26/holley-squirrel-slam-set-for-feb-22/4918537/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of them are insufferable people to be around

The non hunters?

Yeah.

I have more of a problem with meme rednecks with all those hunting stickers on their perfect, shiny pickups to let you know they're a real country boy. The biggest rednecks I've known wouldn't waste time dressing up the shitheap they drive around to impress all the suburban country bois.

I don't.
Keep fighting the good fight user.
Animals suck.

I've never been hunting but I want to go. What do?

Not even sure. Start with the internet. I'm sure a hunting club is available. I've been doing it since forever, so I don't know how to "start".

you get a ball of thread & leave it outside the woods, then grab a gun & go in the woods & shoot everything, then you use the ball of thread to find your way out of the woods. I've found that some times you need to bring two balls.

You need permissions and all of that stuff out here.

Make friends with somebody who owns land and take a hunters safety course.

A wild animal killed for food by a hunter has still had it better than any domestic animal taken to the slaughterhouse.

Game hunting is a valuable skill.

>Make friends
Well some things just weren't meant to be i guess

because muh poor defenseless animals, forget that most hunted animals are way overpopulated at this point, just look at how cute it is, and how the evil man had to use his scary boomboom stick just to kill it for no reason.

Because people don't realize that deer can end up killing all other wildlife by eating everything for hundreds of miles.

I hunt here in the UK.
Mostly roe deer and sometimes red.
Primarily it's done to manage the deer populations, as they have no longer have natural predators except us. I do really enjoy it though. I mean, i don't enjoy taking an animals life but, i enjoy the act of hunting, stalking and shooting.
It's done very ethically here, as a matter of pride. One shot through the vitals. Instant death.
If i don't eat the deer it goes to a game dealer and will end up in a local butcher or maybe the supermarket.

youtube.com/watch?v=VSFnmM12LOQ

After seeing this. I have huge respect.

Nothing can make a loli cum this hard.

They are the same type of liberals that claim that they couldn't be around a gun because they might shoot people
They are mentally unstable idiots

>needing permission to do something

Sure you wouldn't be happier getting vajazzled instead?

nothing like killing a deer with a spork.
amirite?

Holy shit.

>Deer in the supermarket

You mean the non-existing types?

"D-dad is this what sex feels like?"

There is literally nothing wrong with hunting invasive or overpopulated species.

Yo fuk dat nois nigga animals suk dik and so duz the letter c fuk dat nigga

I wouldn't have any problem with hunters if they admited doing it just to kill living things
But everytime you ask it's all about "going outdoor" and "loving nature"

yes
pretty much every supermarket sells venison

I use Howa 1500 firing .308 so i wouldn't know.
Enjoy your refugees.

cause they be going out doors and loving nature, why you think they're lying about that?

>he's never browsed the comments on gun control articles from liberal sites
I mean, I used to be a liberal too and I met those kinds of people IRL
The kind that would have a fit at the sight of a gun and on the same note say hunters should be killed

Hunting is kind of a tradition/lineage thing. It's a hobby that expresses a connection between man and nature that few things can.

There is a sense of purity to it. when you hunt, there isn't any notions about "looking good" or putting on pretenses for your fellow man.

It is in isolation, there isn't any "noise" from the outside world. when you hunt, it doesn't matter whether your professional/marital life is strong or not. It is simply you and the wild around you.

Hunting is a hobby that develops over time. a person has the ability to show mastery and progress for their past endeavors. This is a pinnacle that defines most of human passion.

It's accessible. Anyone can hunt. It doesn't matter what your age, race or lifestyle creed is. Anyone can enjoy the sport and it is something that almost anyone can bond with another over. Hunting can bridge politics and identities and because of that, liberals hate it.

because if you like going outdoors and love nature, just go hiking/camping
if you feel like taking a rifle and shooting living things just admit that's why you're doing it

do you eat meat?

>not both
Can you even into human?

because meat comes in packages from the
grocery store there's no need to kill animals
out in nature for meat

that's adorable

You hear all the time liberals bitching about hunting, saying hunters have small dicks and 'guns are for pussies, you should have to use a spear or bow and arrow'

I read a few months ago about some famous guy going spear hunting, and liberals complained about animal suffering and said he should have used a gun!

And it makes lolis cum.

Because they're like video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

usually leftist animal rights people.

Theres a few stories of hunters coming across them and they try to sabotage and follow the hunter around.

Retarded people desu but they rarely leave the citys

anthropomorphic cartoon animals making people empahise with their food.

I would rather be whatever that is that being told what I can and can't do by the state all of the time.

Pedophiles get the fuck off Cred Forums.
You degenerate freaks will be the first in the gas chambers on the day of the hunt

Look, I think you need to tone it down just a tiny fucking bit. It is an adrenaline rush from killing something, very similar to the rush from jumping out of a plane or riding a roller coaster
the only difference is the setting, the sights, the smells, but come the fuck on man don't act like shooting something with an advanced weapon when it had no chance is some holy, amazing, god-like experience & the greatest thing a human can do.
You know that feeling feels 10x stronger when you have risk of harm or death to yourself or when you do the deed with your hands. I hate to shit on you today, but your post just was too over the top, I had to shit on you & the pedophiles

some shit for you
some shit for them
plenty of shit for all
pic very related

youtube.com/watch?v=baqDULWfqUc

>Cow elk jumps
>White tail crashes through window

Nice gif though.

Camping is pretty boring by itself in my opinion, is much more fun to head out with a goal in mind

this is word-for-word accurate about canada.

this.

the hunter's etiquette is taken very seriously, and I always hear hunter's exploits go on and on about the hike and how early I had to wake up and how perfectly placed that shot was and how much he's glad to see x animal making a comeback thanks to conservation efforts...

people who don't understand hunting are hypocritical faggots

Because it's unethical to eat meat that doesn't come from a cramped farm where animals are born and die in their own shit as opposed to living in their natural habitat.

So much this. Was talking about that exact thing today.

>he's a hypocritical meat eater that denounces men who harvest their own meat in a clean and ethical way, instead of just buying the meat at his local franprix that now sells 100% halal meat

fuck off Pierre. I don't know where faggots like you get off thinking there's something wrong with hunting, the self-sufficiency of food sourcing that all humans did up until 2000 years ago and what MOST humans did up until a few hundred years ago.

All of my ancestors lived off hunting, trapping, and farming up until my father.

I know what you mean desu. I was born and work on a legit farm so my truck is a piece of shit work truck. I see a lot of cul-de-sac cunts driving shiny pickups and I just wonder why they wouldn't just buy a sedan

yeah, some bad ass and super ethical hunter from the US came up to Alberta, and he was a champion javelin thrower. So he got custom-made spears that were exactly like javelins and had incredibly sharp tips. He hit the bear right in the vitals, the bear ran maybe 15 yards, insta-dead.

People bitch about animal suffering but most animals can run a decent amount of yards before collapsing even if they're heart is in 100 pieces. Most anti-hunter faggots don't know some animals die of hunger, disease, losing their teeth, but most die like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzwbOZKfrUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YipewEkakzA

Depends on what you want to hunt. You can shoot a lot of nuisance animals like groundhogs without a license any time of year

It's about justice.

If a man kills a man for no good reason, he is to be punished.

If you do not require food or clothing or supplies, and it is a hobby, your hobby is needlessly taking innocent lives.

In that manner, you deserve to be shot because you are no better than that grizzly bear or lion look you just killed. Even that doe, or moose.

liberal big city cucks have no masculinity, they are all feminine betas who cry muh feelz about stupid animals.

If you are against hunting you are a pussy woman who cares about things

spoken like a boy who never was taught to hunt by a strong and masculine figure in their life.

Teach those woodland critters a lesson, fuckers exisiting in their own habitats should all be murdered.

Nice quads, and yet if you were alone in the forest and with no gun, the grizzly would rape your flesh and leave you mangled after taking some pieces to eat like your face.

Isnt it great that high society allows you to sit and think, i should just ignore nature and let it be. Yet if you were trying to survive outside of high society and civilization, nature would teach you a lesson.

What does that mean? The man who kills the bear for sport, is more like nature then you can understand.

I don't know if it's the same guy but I read he shot the bear with the javelin and then left, only returning the next day to find the kill (100 feet from where he shot him or something).

Most of the backlash was because he let the bear suffer.
You can also argue that a wounded bear would be fucking dangerous to approach, but he could have finished it with a rifle or another javelin.

He also came across as an attention whore with all the go pros etc

No, fuck grizzlies. Don't stick up for those pieces of shit.

because hunting isnt a legitimate hobby in 2016

all the animals have been exhausted and are entirely on the verge of extinction

hunters are totally ignorant and unaware

killing even 1 wild animal in this age is unsustainable

theyre like the niggers in africa who poach rhinos when theres like 13 left and its a legit prehistoric animal that we cant get back EVER

they dont even understand the history of overhunting and what it did and realize that theres like 5 billion more people on the planet now if even 1% more people became hunters there wouldnt be any more animals

>Implying
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36722836

whatever, Satan.

But seriously, riddle me this:

the respective agencies of games and wildlife for our respective countries know EXACTLY what is going on in their WMUs. They know the predators, food conditions, etc. They know a certain number will not see the spring b/c a certain number can't be contained. In certain areas of Canada and much of the eastern US, deer do not have a predator. They will destroy harvest crops, walk into roads, cause accidents and kill people, all to just starve three weeks later. Hence, we cull the population.

Am I evil b/c I do a necessary service to make sure that deer and humans can coexist peacefully? Only x% of deer will make it out of the winter, and if we don't cull the no-predator animal, their numbers will get worse, and more car accidents (and inevitable deaths) will happen.

I hunt myself but personally i don't agree with spear or bow hunting. We have guns, so why not use them? Yes you can despatch an animal quickly with a bow or a spear, but there's a much bigger chance to maim the animal. It's not necessary and it's blatant self entertainment at the animals expense.

>a human is the same as an animal and should have equal rights
want to know how i know you are a liberal?

a mistake people always make when hunting deer is they'll go like 20 miles into the woods and they never see one, cause deer live around people. they're are plenty of them within a mile of your house sometimes but you just rarely see them.

because hunters are on subhuman level

>and if we don't cull the no-predator animal

actually there was a time when there was millions and millions of these animals

youre talking about culling when theres like 2000

you dont even grasp the big perspective

>Why do non hunters want hunters to get shot?
because they are retards. Hunters serve a huge purpose. Populations of certain types of animals need to be culled. If not the whole animal population will die from starvation. Since human have encroached on the natural habitats. Essentially limiting or in some cases eliminating the food supply and killing off natural predators to protect their toy dogs. these retards that cry about hunters are the ones who created the situation they complain about.

hunting is awesome, being a homosexual is bad.

paul ryan is a homosexual.

here in scotland deer numbers have increased 200% in the past 100 years.
it's the same most places in the world.
their numbers are quickly unsustainable without effective natural predation.
i don't know of anywhere in the world where common deer species are endangered.

well, no. He didn't let it suffer. You know a kill-shot by where it hit and how much blood is at the initial scene. He's an experienced hunter so I trust his judgement that he got a kill shot. Bear's lungs are fucking huge for their body, so it's a little hard to miss if you hit behind lower front-quarters (where he hit).

I'm confused as to why they left it overnight, perhaps it was too big and needed an atv to haul it out. I'm 90% sure that's the reason.

You can hear the moan in the video he posted. This is what a moan sounds like:
youtube.com/watch?v=lZkDKZ9ZW9s

He did come across as an attention whore but that isn't illegal and neither was spear hunting. All the liberal faggots whine "it's not fair using a [insert rant about gun they know nothing about]. A real man would use bow+arrow or a spear!"

Archery hunting is huge in north america.

This dude used a spear and everyone chimped out so hard b/c they live sheltered lives that AB G&W banned spear hunting.

BANNED SPEAR HUNTING. THE THING THAT MADE SURE OUR ANCESTORS SURVIVED.

Think about the distasteful lack of proportion these people have.

They're envious of how hunters can eat meat that's not saturated with government approved hormones and treated with amonia

man that shit is gamey though
HGH and the amonia probably what makes it good t.b.h

>killing even 1 wild animal in this age is unsustainable
But killing domesticated animals by the thousands in slaughterhouses is okay? Only vegetarians have the right to protest hunting

>buy gun
>go border
>shoot
>save america

well then they need to increase 5000%

wild life in of itself is a awesome thing

just because you see a population of an animal finally getting itself back in gear doesnt mean ITS TIME TO GO SHOOT

no..........

thats not how nature works homeboy.
what do you think deer eat?
what do you think happens to the local ecosystem when there are too many deer?
it gets devastated and you end up with a barren monoculture, resulting in the extinction of many other species which rely on the same food and habitat as the deer.

jokes on you i am a vegan

but im not even morally against eating meat if done in a humane manner

i merely said that hunting wild animals is not reality and shouldnt be a thing because humans are wayyyy to powerful and can kill entire species in a few years and all numbers of all animals are way too low

I don't know if you're trolling or truly have no idea what you're talking about.

All tags and proceeds of G&W processes go 100% to conservation. This is 100% regulated by federal governments, and usually the people who head these departments are known to be apprehensive about increasing the numbers. The G&W agencies decide how many x animal will survive/can survive in order to not be a pest or harmful to their ecosystem and the number of animals to be destroyed amounts to the tags.

faggot.

bow hunting is arguably better. It takes more skill, but the placement of shots is accurate and it helps destroy organs without exploding shrapnel all over the meat. My most important worries are

>did the animal die a quick and ethical death
>how much meat can I salvage

If I can't get 80% of the meat I want (it's too warm, we're too far away from the truck) I won't do it.

I understand the bow hunting, as it takes more skill and stalking is much more difficult. But I only use a rifle as well, to dispatch of the animal quickly.

>big perspective

I've seen 2000 deer just driving through Penn state in the fall. There was a time where entire species would go extinct because THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EQUILIBRIUM IN NATURE.

There are no natural predators against eastern US deer, and thus they will continue to populate until they become huge problems. Growing population is dangerous for drivers, and there are studies that indicate growing pops = more accidents, and more accidents = more deaths.

what this guy said.

It's easy for deer to live in the pockets of greenry just north of an urban centre. That's not possible for predators, i.e. wolves have retreated 200 km in my area where food is more plentiful.

Our moose population in Ontario has been increasingly sheltered and tag numbers keep going down. Despite efforts, populations are declining here, Manitoba, Montana, etc.

Expansion into moose country in those areas is nil.

we get it, you're gay, go be a candy ass pole fancy somewhere else
no one wants to hear about the strong masculine men you've been with in the woods

thats the excuse that you hunters use to justify your existence

HURR IM JUST BALANCIN OUT THE ECOSYSTEM

how about if you left it alone like for the past thousands of years maybe all the species would prosper

a deer eats fucking grass its not hurting anyone

I only want niggers illegally hunting rhinos etc. in Africa shot. Well, any hunting that is unsustainable and harmful to the environment. Deer meat is awesome.

Your a fucking idiot, growth should never surpass food supply, if it does than there is a mass extinction. So much for conservation than.

sure, let's take that logic and place it on you

>we can harvest all the food and deplete the soil's nutrients wayyyyy too fast
>we can kill entire species in a few years and all the number of vegetables are way too low

you have zero idea what you're talking about. Numbers are cyclical, but no animal that is currently hunted as sport or for food is on any spot other than "least concerned" on the conservation status.

Me harvesting my own meat quick and easy is not the same as a hypocrite that buys halal meat b/c "it's cultural", which is just bleeding out an animal slower after a muslim somebody blesses it.

We don't, that's just faggy leftists and canadians

I'm a vegan too and I think the only meat consumption morally right is hunted meat.

Breeding and slaughterhouses are a fucking dystopian nightmare. The living conditions of animals are atrocious.

Taking one animal a year to feed your family is alright if you don't make it suffer more than necessary.

I would never eat meat I didn't hunt/fish myself for this reason.

mass extinction of grass

no we cant if we didnt use toxic pesticides and fertilizers that deplete the soil then nature has a cycle of renewing itself to where we can keep growing food continually

animals once theyre gone theyre gone

were always going to have seeds for most shit

> "least concerned" on the conservation status.

that status isnt relevant, there was a time when millions and billions of these animals walked the earth

now theres 500 and they say its least concerned

hunting or anything to do with hunting any respectable hunter will not drive to a diner with a fucking deer on his hood. most non hunters don't have problems with hunters. then we have feminist types who claim meat is murder then dig into bucket of chicken

Who is going to cull the humans? They are the ones overgrazing their range.

sure, let's not touch the ecosystem, even though we're the smartest thing on planet earth and "mother nature" doesn't give a flying fuck about balances or equilibrium. She'll let entire species die out b/c a predator gets overzealous. Let's ignore that.

If we don't do anything to help cull the species, a bunch of them (especially deer) will be hit by cars, trains, etc. and be maimed. Not killed necessarily, maimed. And no one goes out in the woods to find injured animals, unless they're a hunter or a conservation officer with time on his hands.

Humans exist in north america. even if we don't increase our population AT ALL, the deer will. They will expand their surroundings to include suburban centres, and accidents that will result in unnecessary human deaths will arise. Just so faggots like you won't be wrong in an internet arguement.

>idiot's guide to the population of animals:

in north america, across the board, animal numbers are doing better now than they were since your civil war.

But you don't care about actual animal populations, you don't even care about the animal at all. You just have an inferiority complex and need to be an insufferable faggot about your generalisations.

We have that to some extent over here.

4x4's are called "chelsea tractors" because the upper class lot from chelsea would buy 4x4's and never take them offroad.

>non hunters think hunting is easy because U GOT A GUN
Licensing and interpreting the synopsis is annoying enough. You drive for 10 fucking hours and walk around a bit only to find out that these furry creatures are really fucking fast and elusive.

>don't see anything
>camp innawoods
>get eaten by mosquitoes

Fuckin

there is no animal that has a "population of 500". Or is it 2000?

Every time you post, it becomes clearer and clearer you don't know what you're talking about.

We use pesticides and fertilizers to optimise food output on crops so more people can eat food from farms, so fuck off with that. There is one place on earth where faggots hunt things to extinction, and that's a small corner of africa.

If you don't think the status is relevant then again, you prove you don't actually care about the survival of these animals and you're just mouthing off your autistic feelings.

>in north america, across the board, animal numbers are doing better now than they were since your civil war.
>But you don't care about actual animal populations, you don't even care about the animal at all.

They breed so much that they will literally starve, we control populations.

This is a problem today because we hunted wolves to near extinction when the colonists landed.

maybe they should reduce the fucking speed limit and put built in speed limits in the cars or go back to a different infrastructure with more trains and more bike paths and golf carts and horse carriages or whatever you can think of ive been talking about that for years

because cars are way to dangerous and causes millions of deaths a year

thats a problem with human infrastructure, not a problem with nature

i want to see deer when i walk outside desu

Fuck that, if you're hunting it is fine as long as the animal is not endangered, protected or has young.

If you're going to kill, try and eat the meat though. Or give it to someone who will.

>mass extinction of grass
deer eat shrubs and saplings, not grass.
saplings turn into trees.
no saplings = no trees
no trees = no birds
etc
etc
etc
etc
until everything is extinct barr a few hardy adaptable rodents and small mammals.

I'm a non-hunter. I just really wish someone taught me to be a hunter when I was young.

they also eat fruit and shit out the seeds and plant new trees for free

I work at Yellow Stone. It is imperative we keep the animal population balanced. This job was a huge redpill for me. The natural world is out of wack because of idiots like yourself. I am not a hunter, I am a Vet. you have no clue how human civilization has destroyed this careful balance. You killed off one species in favor of another. Built your condos in their habitats. your the same assholes that cried about us releasing wolves back into the park. Because they might eat your fucking toy dogs.

Ov vey, that sounds like anti-semitism to me. Never forget what happened the last time you dehumanised an entire group of people.

wolves were hunted, but even having settlements around the lakes in thee 1600s drove wolves to seek larger, non-contact roaming grounds away from places like montreal and quebec.

wolves stay away from humans and try not to include human population or contact areas in their roaming zones.

deer population exploding since 1900 is partly no predators, but also we've clear cut a lot of land for farming and that actually encourages the foraging of understory shrubs, which deers eat. Too much forest and not enough open spaces keeps numbers low. Anywhere with farmland expansion sees a steady increase in deer.

how did i destroy the habitat when im against all hunting? LOL

retard

how about we leave it alone and dont introduce anything anywhere and let nature sort itself out

nature worked for thousands of years before and there was a lot more species than there is now

Because they don't know how guns work and likely have never even seen one in real life.

bingo, But who says humans are not being culled?

Because killing animals is fucking degenerate you heartless evil neo-nazi cunt

Just go to the shop if you want to eat meat you don't need to kill innocent defenseless creatures!!

cause you're a city faggot
you're the only people actually destroying habitats

> dino ?

They're psychopaths who can't distinguish between human life and the life of animals.
There's a lot of people who believe that someone who goes out and shoots a deer is at any moment going to go on a rampage killing people.
Its unbelievable how many people today really think that 'animals are people too'. This concept was a joke not too long ago. Now it seems that everyone believes it. Its crazy.

They're weak cucks that cannot believe that in the nature death is something commom

Best way to get into it, get a shotgun and go upland/bird hunting.

>reduce speed limits stops deer from suiciding on the highways

nope, you're a faggot. thanks for keeping the trolling on a roll.

as a vet looking for good news about human's not interfering with animal populations, you'll be happy to know about ontario's re-introduction of species.

A dozen cougars were released into the wild somewhere near Thunder Bay, ON in the early 90s. There are now thousands of those bastards all the way down to the kawarthas (a 1000 km journey towards human/deer populations)

We re-introduced elk populations of about 120 around Bancroft and eastern US in 1999-2001. Their population is 6,500 and climbing every year to the point where a small lottery hunt was brought back for elk.

>he thinks this is a display of superior intelligence

i didnt ask to be born in a city i would have loved to be born on a farm some place in nature

but thats just not where im at

i believe mankind hunted off the dinosaurs to extinction shortly after the flood of Noah

Revenge

>mankind hunted dinosaurs

fuck you

If you are still here i want to get into this. If love to hunt and shoot. How expensive and hard is it to get into it?

Said the psychopath.

This much bait

Theres nothing more natural than killing.

do you break down crying, call 911 and say a pray every time you see roadkill?

There are public hunting lands. I'm in the same boat as you though (never hunted but will either this year or the next), so I don't know what it's like.

O my god, that's the cutest thing i've seen my life.

Muh heart.

I feel bad for you guys.

This is a touch my heart father daughter moment. Paternal feeling. If you're getting any sexual vibes you're pretty fucked in the head to say it blunt, and you're probably an gross fat fuck.

>it's a kpop avatarfag posts lazy b8 episode
fuck

>how did i destroy the habitat when im against all hunting
Where do I start. Well you are not aware of the foot print you cause in the environment. If you have eaten anything not grown locally you helped cause this. when you do not buy locally crafted goods, you helped created this problem. the electricity you use to power your device was sourced from a plant or dam that destroyed habitat.You live in a house made from wood,where did that wood come from? Your cell phone and computer contain rare earth metals.Habitats were destroyed to obtain them. you may have a good heart but you are ignorant to the fact of all the damage you have caused by being a consumer. The list of you impact is huge. Way to enormous to list. What I listed above is such a tiny example.

It's delegate season, Dahnald

Godamn, that must be a crazy amount of adrenaline going on right there.

Yeah, she's so cute i'm dying.

spotted the fag that never stepped outside the city into the wilderness

this applies to every single person in the world

you cant live without using the environments resources

doesnt mean we should hunt our wild animals to death

in my ideal world human beings would be giving back to nature and planting trees and creating a lush environment again for all the species

once again i didnt choose to be born in a modern city in 2016 all i can do is post on Cred Forums against it

people that hunt for the meat are fine, people that hunt for trophies I would like to see stalked and shot for sport just like they do.

Killing things is as nature as you can get. Are you retarded?

get license from Dept of NAtural Resources website for your state
get gun if white
try not to kill yourself or anyone else white

I can't argue with what you're saying. My only defense is I plan on going innawoods for an extended period of time at some point, so knowing how to use a bow would be useful. Wouldn't try actually doing it until I up my XP for the reasons you mentioned.

Taking a bullet to the head is the most humane way for any creature to day.

The ones that don't are probably going to break their leg and go stumble around in pain for 2 days before dying of water shortage, or something along those lines.

Or get eaten alive by a mountain lion.

Animals kill for sport. Leopards, mountain lions, many many predators just go to kill some animal and then leave it there and move on without eating it.

>and move on without eating it.

probably because they detected there was something wrong with it bad smell or it was a danger to their territory

i dont think the lions are just looking to kill stuff for the fuck of it, they are trying to conserve energy all the time

Nature is pretty cruel m8, & humans are animals, extremely empathetic animals in fact. Learn how to deal with reality you soft fag. Animals die.

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=O0BWPCzPNk4

im not listening to that liberal shit head

maybe the cat wanted to save the mouse for later but he wasnt hungry or he forgot about it?

in theory its possible but its also not related because were not animals

They have statistics on it.

1/3 of the killings of many species are for fun.

1/3 of the murdering of people is for fun

doesnt make it right

This is not some isolated event that happened one time in human history.

Monkeys fucking eat the babies of other tribes while their mothers watch & shit, that's nothing. Nature is cruel.

It makes it nature, so you should probably learn how to deal with nature, or you're gonna get a pretty big shock at some point.

>as a vet looking for good news about human's not interfering with animal populations
The damage is done. no one knows exactly how to recreate the balance. The only way to keep their numbers healthy, we have to kill some of them. This sadly has to be the way. We killed off almost all nature predators, even predators had predators. they are extinct and humans have to for fill that roll. Now we are looking a cloning to reintroduce extinct species. Hard to find intact DNA samples. as I said the damage is done. Animals will never be free of human meddling.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

See this spinning shit we're living on? It doesn't give a fuck about you. You're not special. Cats are not special. Adapt or die bitch, cosmos dont give 2 fucks.

its not nature, its fallen nature

god started death and decay after adam ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil

before that no animal ate any other animal

once again just because things happen this way doesnt make it right or good

I don't know, but Paul Ryan should be shot.

You fool. I explicitly stated outside of a survival circumstance, if your head wasn't so far up your ass you smell your own shit, you'd have seen that was the 3rd statement I made.

In a survival situation, I would survive, like any other biological organism. Nice reading between the lines.

In a survival situation, the necessary thing to do as a biological organism is to survive. Mitigating /unnecessary/ death and brutality is the point I'm trying to make.

You fucking idiot. I didn't say that they deserve the same rights. I said in principle, killing the innocent should be treated the same across species.

You people are so fucking stupid, it impresses me. Try to pick out a point in my argument I actually made, if you want to go anywhere with this discourse.

Start with learning how to shoot. Take a course, there's plenty of them (depending on where you live). You're going to learn how to shoot really good before you even attempt to take the life of an animal, particularly large game. It's not something you're going to be able to do in a weekend. Keep at it, plenty of tips online. Once you've reached the desired skill level, an outfitter or experienced friend can help you break your cherry. Happy Hunting!

Bible has plenty of murder, purges etc.

Well fallen, whatever.

This is the reality you live in. So learn how to deal with it.

>not owning your own island and inviting guests from all over the world to "hunt" them for trophies

loving every laugh

>I want to see deer when I walk outside desu

You seem like the kind of faggot that idolizes nature while sitting inside your apartment jacking off to hentai and imagining your perfect life with a plastic Asian woman (apparently innawoods where you pick berries and pet deer all day). Make a change in your life.

And yet it was made by God, so he foresaw this would happen, he let it happen, and now you should deal with it.

Christianity is not about complete pacifism. It's pacifism & empathy where there is room for it.

Examples: Crusades, Nazi Germany, Second coming of Christ.

ya i dont recommend doing this my brother spent 3 years before he got a deer learning and that whole time he would go on the weekends and he would just sit there in a tree in the woods in the heat all day long with long hot clothes in the middle of nowhere walking for miles (your feet start to hurt) and theres like prickly things in the weeds poking you and its literally the worlds dumbest sport ever i dont even think they really enjoy it theyre just trying to be cool or something

LOL its seriously the most painful boring brutal sport on earth that they put themselves through and just sit in the woods for like 10 hours doing nothing

WHAT THE FUCK. i will never understand it

its not like you just go out there guns blazing, you dont even see a deer most trips

Join the Army or marines. You'll be forced to make friends and learn about personal hygiene while simultaneously learning how to shoot semi-decently. You can go hunting with some guys at your first duty station if you're posted in the US.

It even states that those who seek eternal life shall lose it, and those that care nothing for their life and would gladly lose for something bigger than themselves shall have eternal life when Christ returns.

Man up bitch.

A had a good chuckle at 2:37

i seek eternal life the life that god offered to me

it says those who seek to preserve their life, like all the people with the tons of guns protecting their house and keeping all their money in a retirement account and holding on to this worlds goods instead of eternal goods

Because the go gunz crowd are the most violent detached mother fuckers.

"Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it."¨

Direct quote.

>thinking this solely has to do with the concept of death
>brazilian intellectuals

Rifle season opened today. Both my husbands are out together getting a good kill.

yes i love that verse

thats talking about the people who try to keep their life on this earth

when you become a christian you might become a persecuted and those people are in essence forfeiting their life by accepting Jesus

but the jews who wanted all the money and the fame and didnt want to change they lost their life

it never says Jesus doesnt want you to accept eternal life wtf lol

Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Most non-hunters are uneducated, liberal-tier faggots.

I live downtown Toronto and trying to get out of the condo to my car with my Winchester SXP 12 gauge is an absolute nightmare. It only takes one left wing cunt to call the police and the place will be swarming with cops for a legally held firearm.

It also describes a huge battle with Jesus leading us to battle against our enemies.

>This applies to every single person in the world
no every person. There are still people that coexist with nature. I am a vet at Yellow Stone. Our main focus is conservation. But you and every person like you carries this original sin of our parents and their parents. People like me are trying to do something to balance this. I hate to tell you, the damage is done. There is no way to fix it because of people like you are not willing to give up certain comforts. That make you and people that share that belief, hypocrites.

gods going to take care of the enemies for us at the end of the world

Christians are supposed to be meek , humble, and in my opinion pacifistic

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

That's so freaking cute. That's gotta be one proud dad.

I'm a Christian, I just don't have this "Care about every animal under the sun, and when a deer gets shot it's like your entire family should be killed for sport" mentality.

I think Christianity has more to do with human progress than you think. More to do with what people will inherit eternal life maybe through technology who knows. It's hard to know what parts to take literal & not.

>There are still people that coexist with nature.

Which is exactly what I said if you read it Lmao

I want people to live in nature and promote the healthy well being of their ecosystem through sustainability

to me killing more wild animals and saying youre saving the environment is ludicrous

you need to be breeding more animals and introducing them back into the wild lmao

It literally describes a battle with Jesus leading the charge and followers of Christianity behind him, slaying our enemies & Jesus defeating the beast.

So if a guy comes into your house and tried to kill your family you would let him do it?

nah human progress is mostly satanistic

when all men came together for the tower of babel god had to separate them

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

>what parts to take literal

all of its literal

youre in a confused state

So what about the story Jesus tells about the man who waited for God to save him from the flood.

And 3 guys went by who tried to save him, but he refused to be saved because he was waiting for God to save him, and God said: I sent you 3 people or something along those lines?

your god isn't real. stop larping so hard

Stop shitposting you have no clue what you're talking about.

First take a saftey education course then get a hunting license. Start with small game like rabbits and squirrels it takes less skill and patience and helps you develop both. Use a .410 or 20 gauge shotgun or .22lr because recoil is more forgiving to inexperienced hunters. Do you have a friend who also likes to hunt who would want to tag along and share a few tips plus its safer when you have a hunting buddy. Does your state have public land available for hunting if not hunting opportunities may be slim if you don't know landowners who are willing to give permission. Hunting season is fast approaching so you better get busy

You speak so arrogantly, like you truly understand Christianity to it's core. You have no idea what parts are symbolic and which are not. And you have no idea human progress must equal Satanism.

no i would let him have all my stuff and run/hide in the bathroom and lock the door

and call the police

thats not in the bible thats a man made story

but that concept is not talking about being saved and going to heaven but its talking about god assisting you on this planet which is a different thing

It's population control, when done correctly it does nothing but help the environment. Hogs for instance, very invasive and they destroy land, killing them as often as you see them is a good thing for the ecosystem around you.

No it is in the bible. Jesus tells that story in the bible, so.

And also, so you would let him kill your family, hide in the bathroom and call the police.

What a hero you are, such martyr, much wow.

What book is this parable in?

Here's another: You had to kill one person, or 1 million people would die. You have to kill him now or 1 million people die, he's in front of you, what would you do?

Hunting for food and survival is fine, but when paul ryan is shooting that deer he's doing it for that sociopathic pleasure he gets from killing an animal that didn't stand a chance against him, he probably even helped rat cruz with the zodiac killings, they look like they could be related.

Hehe

pretty soon everything is a very invasive pest and destroys land and you need to kill everything so thats not really an argument

you want a world with no animals for convenience

i wouldnt kill him

because god knows whats going on and will be the judge in that

the only person in the wrong is the one forcing me to pick one

>you need to be breeding more animals and introducing them back into the wild
I told you their habitats are almost nil. Other than protected land, the rest is in private hands. we don't have much to work with. Your ignorance is astounding. Let me simplify it. Humans are the problem, people like you. the only logical solution to saving the natural world, would be to cull humans. starting with yourself. You live in a fantasy land. your unwilling to change. you footprint alone has destroyed precious habitat. You being a Vegan has destroyed precious habitat that was made into farmland to grow your precious soy.

That's a pretty disgusting choice.

First of all I dont eat soy, second of all I already said I support REFORESTATION which means you would get the natural environments back

you dont have to cull humans you just cant have these hunters and these meat eaters and these people who dont grow food anymore but instead they work on fucking computers in a building playing around with money

its not me i dont like that type of world

You would rather let a man kill your entire family than protect yourself against him & you would rather let 1 million people die instead of killing one person.

Ultimate cuck.

and?

if animals aren't convenient, you exterminate them.

>if you kill off one invasive species you have to kill everything ever!
Kill yourself

And also really selfish.

how are humans the problem? we're in charge here. not animals. animals are fucking nothing. they don't count. they go extinct when we tell them to. "precious habitat" what makes it precious? nothing. it's useful. that's all. for one thing or another. humans are all that matters. the world is barren without us. a world without humans might as well not exist at all. your attitude makes me sick; the natural world is trash compared to OUR world. a single skyscraper is worth every mountain in existence. kill yourself.

>only person in the wrong is god
and a tip of my fedora to you good sir

You are soo concerned with doing anything non-pacifistic that you would millions upon millions die, than doing something you're not comfortable with, or may screw up your chance at eternal life.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, you're a selfish prick.

there is literally nothing wrong with killing animals for sport.

i kill coyotes on the weekends with a bow in the surrounding farmland with the farmers blessing. they're shit. i kill them.

>Pedophiles get the fuck off Cred Forums.
You degenerate freaks will be the first in the gas chambers on the day of the hunt

ha, guess what, we have guns too

Divinity is righteous, strong, just. Divinity is wise.

Not some cuck who can't deal with the cruelty of nature.

not true, i just dont want to kill that single innocent guy because he has the same value as all the other million people

it doesnt wreck my chances of going to heaven if i shot him because i dont believe in works salvation

i just dont think its the right move, i think doing nothing is the best

i didnt say that......

I understand you.
I just interpreted it in a figurative sense.

letting millions die instead of 1 in other words.

That one guy is worth all those 1 million women, children & men combined.

Equal worth.

how many more hours are you going to keep this up in this thread?

Can you please stop posting that same Chink every post like a weeabo before I blow my face up btw? thx

What the fuck do you think caused deforestation? I'll answer for you: agriculture. Either quit bitching and make a change in your life so you can live a life you feel okay with or kill yourself because shitposting your autistic fantasies does nothing and nobody any good, least of all to yourself. Though honestly you would probably just end up like Chris mccandless, so just go the route with the least suffering.

This

I shot a bull elk in the heart on my last hunt.
He didnt run but just kept walking around with tons of blood shooting out of his side.
Shot him two more times for good measure and it still took him fucking forever to die.
That is just the nature of killing big animals.

I think you have a very screwed up vision of Christianity to be honest.

Ya equal worth

you know what actually causes deforestation?
INDUSTRIAL BIG agriculture

when local organic farmers farm , that shit is a biodiverse forest in of itself

and they have the wild animals laying out the manure and the bees

its like beautiful harmony and expanding nature at the same time

Then by definition any life has 0 worth in your eyes.

because if life had a worth, then 1 million would be worth more than 1.

>27 posts by this ID
>tumblr filenames
cancer

1'000'000 x 0 = 0
1 x 0 = 0
Equal worth

1'000'000 x 1 = 1'000'000
1 x 1 = 1

no life has 0 worth in your eyes because you dont care about that one dude

im simply not acting and its my will that none of them would die and only god will judge that genocidal freak whos going to unleash hell on a million people after my inaction

That genocidal freak is the guy you chose to let live.

Well, not non-hunters; you mean anti-hunters. Non-hunters could be indifferent.

As for anti-hunters, they're part of the delusional SJW force who would sacrifice their child to Moloch so they could suck Mammon's cock.

Do you think there's any logic from leftists?

oh then i misunderstood the question

so you want me to kill the hitler character right before hes about to kill 1 mil people

id probably shoot him in the foot and then put him to death penalty trial in a legal way

>the world is barren without us
The world will be barren with us. take a good look and some countries. and their impact on environment. Not every society is advanced enough to conserve. There is a place in China were they wiped out the bees with pesticide . Now they have to self pollinate the crops by hand or they will starve. That is the future. without food faggot how long will you last?

You are a complete cuck.
Worthless and undeserving of divinity.

This is real Christianity, and it is shown through it's architecture and culture. This is divinity. This is heaven on earth.

Truthful, not fearful of evil, Got mitt uns.

The guy has already stated he thinks man hunted dinosaurs to extinction. why are you giving this shill attention

if you eat what you hunted it's ok
if you just kill elephant and giraffe or any other animal just for fun you need to get shot.
also if you hunt too much that the local population dies you also need to get shot.

There should make robot deer that hunters can hunt because the process is more fun than the dead animal

>hitler character

You must be new here.

And do you think humanity can sustain itself on lower-yield agriculture like organic farming (along with your non-interference policy toward wild animals and I assume bugs)? Even if there was any scenario where they could, could they sustain inevitable growth? If you can do the mental gymnastics to avoid a "no" to both, know that you are condemning billions to die because of your idealism. I have no problem with it, but go ahead and spin us a justification.

i believe in a white society
hitler wasnt a christian though XD

the way i see it we would just need a lot better utilization of what we got

i think its possible since only 1% of the united states citizens are farmers what if it was 5% or 10% or 50% farmers?

you would have incredible strides in farming practices and there would be MORE than abundance

there already is over abundance and most food in the US is thrown in the garbage

North America's a bit different, it has more unpopulated woodland than Europe has land.

The continent has a huge problem with deer overpopulation after colonists killed off wolves, bears, coyotes, cougars, basically all the natural predators.

Hunters are all that keeps them in line. I'm a vegetarian but support hunting.

"Got mitt uns" God is with me

Okay.

one of the best ways to find out if someone is a complete idiot is to ask them if they think it's possible for humans to go extinct without the complete physical obliteration of earth as a planet.

it's not.

people will starve. so fucking what. too bad.

the point is that only humans are valuable, only humans can give value to anything. a whole world of plants and animals is fucking worthless if there aren't any humans around to use it.

>MFW a chad near me once tried to moralize that eating factory farmed meats was more ethical than hunting "because they're cared for more"
>TFW you show him a slaughterhouse

I dislike people who hunt for pure sport. Eat that animal, venison is amazing desu.

Guy sounds like a huge bitch.

I been arguing with this moron for the past hour. I pointed that out to him/her a few times. Yet this person does not understand that their footprint has caused so much damage. More humans = less habitat. then there is less diversity in the wild. genetic diversity is what keeps us healthy and fed. killing off the pollinators. This one link in the food chain that breaks will have catastrophic results ending in absolute extinction of all species. Including humans.

I have a mild fear that some drunk hunter is going to fucking shoot me when I'm out hiking or camping in the bush.

anything humans do to the environment improves it.

it's impossible to 'damage' the environment because it's just a raw resource. you can damage a book by spilling soda on it, but you're not 'damaging' a forest by turning it into toilet paper.

we're rapidly replacing and dispensing with the natural systems of providing nutrition with improved technologies.

eventually humans will be the only creatures living at all.

this. trophy hunters who don't gather the meat are absolute scum. people who hunt on game reserves with nearly tame animals are even worse yet.

non hunters don't seem to understand how deer populations are too high in many areas. not enough food or land. hunting is more humane and less wasteful than letting them starve.

I own a rifle, I am a army veteran. I know how to shoot. (Same guy even if different ID)

>Comments are disabled for this video

Bunch of vegan faggots must have invaded the comments. Let's improve that like-dislike ratio too.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmHNE9FmPVw

To condemn violent indiscriminately is to condemn the very forces of light & life against the forces of disintegration.

Yeah, nah. You're going to the exact opposite extreme as the k-pop fag and you're just as wrong.

Buck fever is a helluva drug, remember my first buck. Dmn the memories.

The first buck I shot, I nearly hurt myself because I almost forgot to climb down the ladder of the treestand I was in.

It's that big of an adrenaline dump.

Wew lad american education.

Let me see, "improve" as in having uncontrolled heavy industries dumping toxic wastes into rivers (i.e china) to still the hunger of soon 10 billion humans ?
Less humans = good in this regard

Maybe in high tech civs which are all dependant on cheap labour and resources from lower countries you will find "improve".

Lok china again, in some provinces bees have all died now day labourers must pollinate the trees ? Super improvement right creates jobs and all ye ?

This is fatal and its gonna be our end

>china again, in some provinces bees have all died now day labourers must pollinate the trees ? Super improvement right creates jobs and all ye ?
>This is fatal and its gonna be our end
I said the same exact thing above in the comments. TY user for being sensible, Intelligent and seeing the bigger picture.

Non-hunters don't care. It's anti-hunters who hate hunters

Thousands of life giving drugs are sourced from rain forests and wildlife. we are linked to them for our survival. only a mental retard would think otherwise. we will always need raw biological materials to even create synthetic drugs.

Kamerad be proud that you are this woke.

Stay pragmatic and with the facts and victory will follow

Can somebody please make a picture of a smug MAGA wearing hunter proudly displaying a dead donkey?

Bonus points if there's an AR or AK visible in the picture.

Trophy hunters to get shot. People who kill for sport and fun instead of need.

Hunting for sport is pure faggotry.

>the only difference is the setting, the sights, the smells, but come the fuck on man don't act like shooting something with an advanced weapon when it had no chance is some holy, amazing, god-like experience & the greatest thing a human can do.
- t. somebody who's never been hunting

Because humans have power over animals, and therefore killing them is oppression. Killing humans is okay because you can't be speciesist against them. It's 2016, get with the program.

I'm not a liberal, but consider the following:

What if somebody purchases a dog (which is now legally their property) for the sole purpose of torturing it? I'm talking tearing out it's claws, pouring boiling oil on it's coat, removing it's ears with hedge trimmers, etc.

Should that be treated the same as somebody buying an iPod for the sole purpose of self-destruction? I've decided what the best course of action would be myself, but I'm curious as to what Cred Forums thinks.

Because they're too cowardly to do it themselves.

I have no problem with killing animals. But willingly getting up at 4am just isn't natural.

The reason why he left it overnight was animals are really good at getting a second wind. If you've hit the vitals on say an elk and it drops you leave it and let it settle down and die. If you harass it in any way it can and will get up and run off a hundred meters.

If nothing is harassing them they will accept it. It's not letting it suffer, it's letting it calm down. It's really not fun to chase after a near death animal.

To all you people that think animal life is so precious and equatable to human life:
Did you grow up in cities where you only see squirrels and pigeons?

This. What the fuck is wrong with people these days?

it also depends on the time of day
not sure what time it was with that hunter but its not smart to track animals during the night
especially animals that can easily kill you

>he doesn't participate in his local squirrel hunting contest
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/local/2014/01/26/holley-squirrel-slam-set-for-feb-22/4918537/

Definitely accurate

This.

to preface this, and i am ashamed: i live in new york state, and i dont eat red meat (enzyme problems)

not enough people hunt around here. every year i see dear starving to death. with no natural predators (fuck re-introducing those dicks, i like my pets/children) we need more people to hunt. not to mention those majestic fuckers are all over the roads.

it is unsafe and unethical to be opposed to hunting animals when they're habitats are so saturated. the whole invasive/native species shit is a manifestation of human control issues. but when they are starving to death every winter something needs to be done.

>be from fuckoff arkansas
>move to Texas out of my town of litterally 99 rednecks
>everyone is a faggot
>everyone thinks they are hip because of browning and duck commander
END MY LIFE