Racial Income Gap Widens

wday.com/news/4116537-minnesota-incomes-grow-racial-gaps-remain

What should we be doing to narrow the gap, Cred Forums?

Remedialize information and concepts

If were going to teach calculus to gradeschool students, we should treat it as gradeschool work.

Overvaluing information makes it intimidating to those outside of the culture, if we made things standard practice this wouldn't be a problem.

Also stop with the abstract concepts like Schrodinger's cat until core material is internalized.

I'm sure if blacks had their own scientific achievements, and were respected for them there would be less of a self-esteem blowback of calling them niggers.

Their culture botches their English into slurred lazy rhetoric early, which teaches them bad habits and inability to express their ideas and problems articulately.

tl;dr niggers need to stop acting like niggers

t. Highschool teacher

Eugenics and mass murder.

It's nice to see a thoughtful and we on pol that isn't pure hate or sarcasm, thanks user

No, mor scholerships fo the naggers of course :DDD

remove the poorest racial group

>if blacks had their own scientific achievements
>implying blacks are capable of science

convince hordes of Asians to rape exclusively black women.

Ironically, we should be oppressing blacks again.

Da white devil made dem testz to keeps da black man down

nothing. It's not a problem

You can just wish the remaining IQ gap away. There also doesn't seem to be enough variance explained by environment to assist them, based on adoption studies. Even when they are raised by well off whites Ronnie be niggers, they still perform much worst than whites in school

That's actually a good answer. I was mostly expecting "kill all niggers" responses.

Why are whites so stupid and poor?

Well done.

But you currently live in a culture where ebonics is considered "smart" and they're not lazy they're just different.

Until people actually rationally acknowledge OPs link nothing will be done.

And I'm not just talking about whites. I'm taking about blacks saying "acting white" as an insult for a hardworking, normal speaking person whos educated and well decent.

From my experience, the difference between the blacks that do pass my classes and those that dont?

They all have the ability but lack the psychological fortitude to internalize the information. Also theres a huge lack of support between their family and peers which stunts ambition.

Alot of "its me against the world" types, ironically they're the only ones who pass because they curse their own people as well.

The fucks a European American?

And how are Brits, Russians, Lithuanians, Austirans, Scandis, Serbs, Croats,Slovenes etc not European?

Our census is clearly fucked. this is by nationality it seems. latinos are often counted as white here too

I would be ecstatic if it was fully merit based again. I've never gotten a scholarship no matter how good I've done.

To make matters worse to get into a research program, one professor recommended me that I apply to the few private schools that do it and I asked why.

Because private schools don't use affirmative action, and I might have a better chance. I mean I imagine I can do better than some minorities even without the help but it's really annoying to be reminded that the state just doesn't want to help whites for anything but a sex change.

Abolishing welfare and the minimum wage.

Brilliant! Then they'll stay away from the white women.