Europe...you were supposed to gather the courage to follow us after Brexit

Europe...you were supposed to gather the courage to follow us after Brexit.

What happened? Have you all been cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

europeanamericansunited.org/school1/Fiction/kipling/awakened.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/theresa-may-set-to-trigger-article-50-by-february-eus-tusk-says/
standard.co.uk/news/world/eu-promises-free-wifi-internet-for-all-its-members-by-2020-a3346061.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>follow us
We're still in the EU, m8. They'll come around when we start leading by example, not just saying that we will.

Daily reminder that you're still in the EU

>Have you all been cucked?

Pretty much. OUr votes make Merkel and co. Go full panic mode worrying that they'll end up "commiting suicide" if their globalist leaders hold them to blame, so they've tightened the leash on the other countries.

Luckily, some may escape during the collapse of Germany.

I know we haven't dropped article 50 yet, but there's no way it won't happen now, and as we haven't imploded in the last few months, I would have thought to see rumblings, at least.

There's a political schedule dude. Nothing will happen before 2017 in France.

We finally got rid of you and your cockblocks.

As you can see we're making an army now get the fuck out.

An army made up of Swedish trannies, German cucks and Italian cowards.

Good luck, Croatia. You were noble once.

Austria - October (if it isn't delayed...)
Netherlands - 2017 at some point
Italy - 2017
France - April 2017

Eastern Bloc is all doing a great job recently, Hungary and Poland are laying down the law which will only end in tears for the EU.

Be patient, it's all coming crashing down at a good, steady pace.

Sorry UK. Mecca is the other way. You're on your own now. Embrace it.

were currently in process of leaving the eu and still blocking eu plans
kek

Once you actually leave then talk

Really? Aw, they make me proud.

>Mecca is the other way.

Fuck that. Most muslims make pilgrimage to Berlin, these days.

Good luck getting into our island fortress with your ''''''ethnically enriched'''''' super army. I'm not particularly worried about a bunch of trannies, sand niggers and blind triple amputees desu. We've got colonies all over the world to trade with whilst your pseudo country is stuck in the EU-bloc.

I think Netherlands and maybe Denmark will be next to leave.

LOL an army that is controlled by Brussels and not your own country. How Fucking cucked!!!

It's disgusting, isn't it? To think that once-proud Eastern Europeans would bow the knee, quite literally, to Brussels at the stroke of a bureaucrat's pen.

>you might just live to fight off foreign hoards at the great wall of Calais
It's baffling to see people actively encourage the EU to put foreign soldiers in their country.
Is Croatia genuinely so shit it wants to be occupied by foreign powers?

This is the one and seemingly only good thing to come from Hinkley. Anything with China paves the way to future activities, and a Trump US puts a very nice opportunity on the other side. It's also worth considering the fact that we are the largest foreign investor in Russia, and once they finally get a respectable infrastructure up and running into their untapped, more resource-rich areas it could be a very happy arrangement for all parties concerned.

Just waiting for Le Pen to get elected and others like Wilder and Frauke Petry also Trump for trade deals once they get in the EU is finished.

>you might live to see the day where you have a couple of pints at the pub with the lads and have a laugh and a joke about the invaders you mowed down with a GPMG that day.

One of the few things keeping me going desu.

UK, Russia, US, China vs EU, Middle East, Africa WW3 when?

You are still in the EU yourself pajeet

keep it together, mate. We're the greatest sons of Rome, and the sun never sets.

First time in a long time I've felt a semblance of pride for being a pure Anglo. All those years of self-doubt were worth it for this feeling, no matter how small it is.

It all gets better from here, my friend.

europeanamericansunited.org/school1/Fiction/kipling/awakened.htm

Our cuck politicians are still hoping Trump will lose, so that nationalism won't become popular again.

And when we wins, the whole game changes. We're going to break upon them like a tidal wave.

>They actually think brexit is still on

Not going to happen, we Scots have vetoed it

Best goy of the thread. Well done

Engurando, prease do Brexit.

We must move Nissan prant to Blussels.

>Scots

As though anyone gives a fuck about the losers 4 months after a vote

Nobody wants to overturn Brexit now. It's done. Owen Smith was damn near booed off stage for even suggesting he would do it.

Fair play won, haggisnigger.

We've not exited yet and won't at least whilst Scotland is part of the UK.

We literally call the shots in this union.

It's not actually nationalism. Although it appears so, it's genuine populism - nationalism is simply something that goes hand in hand with it, but is subordinate. Essentially the Left is right, at least residually, when saying that Trump is tantamount to Hitler. The details are utterly different, but the cohesion between state and "leader" is closely related.

Magic times ahead.

We're leaving in January.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/theresa-may-set-to-trigger-article-50-by-february-eus-tusk-says/

pack your bags, Jock.

Oh, and you can leave our oil when you go, you stick-fingered caber-tosser

As if you guys will bite the bullet and do it.

The reason being that your teeth are in such horrible shape that you can't bite anything to begin with.

Lay off the Irn Bru and Whiskey mate

Go back to teaching English / your military base, John

I've taken a screenshot for when January comes and goes without us leaving the EU

I can't even be mad. If you had the passion for women that you did for shitposting, I wouldn't have to feel so bad for you, Japan.

Love it.

The future I foresee is based on the inevitability of Brexit. Europe wants Brexit more than we do at present - The UK blocking EU Army plans being the newest in the endless stream of cuntpunches that we keep delivering to the regime.

So to make a derivation on this, we leave, Scotland's buttpain initiates a second referendum on Scexit, it passes and for around 2-5 years it will appear to be stable.

(It won't be)

You're on. Try not to die of a drug overdose before January.

Batnz that has to be described is the worst kind.

You should feel bad Japan.

Getting all these free moniez!

Daily reminder that britcucks are beyond saving even if they leave EU.

The sterotype equally applies to Japan, enjoy your waifus with nasty snaggletooth.

I hope Scotland leaves so that we're no longer forced to subsidise their free shit. And then we get to put up a nice big ol' wall (probably hire Trump) to stop shitskins from getting a dingi from France to Scotland to try and sneak onto our clay.

Long term plan: re-invade Scotland, kick out all the jocks, clame it to be English clay.

>please listen to me
>i just want to be relevant
T.T

There are now prominent voices suggesting February is more likely. I heard a deep analysis into how it lines up with some important insider dealings within the EU, much to the fury of half of the EU. It's essentially impossible for it to be later than that though - to the point where the EU would have to consider their options in kicking us out before we even get to post A50 through their letterbox.

>15th July 2016

17 hours ago she said "by February" and Tusk agreed.

late to the party, are you?

I thought nips actually get snaggletooths surgically because it's some kind of trend. It's hella fucking ugly.

Couldn't agree more. The future decade is going to be so fucking fun to watch over. I worry a little about families living under the Euro, but they all voted for it anyway.

>subsidise their freeshit
You can't even pay for yourselves never mind us hence the massive debt the U.K. Owes

>invade
And fail again

England is finished, Scotland has won

standard.co.uk/news/world/eu-promises-free-wifi-internet-for-all-its-members-by-2020-a3346061.html
>p-please don't go

A teeth comment coming from a Japanese is ironic.

>EU promises

London has fallen thats all to it.

This

We have won

>thousand of white English kids raped by pakies
>don't give a fuck m8
>Soldier beheaded by muslim nigger
>no problem m8 ees Ennglsih born 'er m8

Scotland vtes to leave the sordid UK

>FUCKFUCKFUCK JOCK BASTARD CUNTS FUCKS DIEEEEEE!!!!

Dear English you have lost but far worse than even we wanted

Do you realise that your country runs at a huge deficit? Do you know how that plays out over time?

>Do you realise that your country has a huge non white population ? Do you know how that plays out over time?

FIFY

Is that honestly the narrative you people get sent, or are you just particularly retarded?

Trust me pal, I'd love it to be otherwise but that is what I see daily.

Don't dodge the question. Your future depends on your tackling of the issue that lies ahead.

I certainly know how England deals with -its- future. Emigration diffusion. And if you don't know what that means, when you close the door to immigrants, emigration continues at a relatively steady pace, regardless. Therefore you see a dramatic decline. To force out nearly all undesirables via emigration (no blood spilled), you systematically reduce injections of capital into problem areas/phase out public sector jobs and they go home. Doesn't even take into account rampant racism that has already been shown to be unsettling such areas, leading to Polish (not even that problematic) fleeing the country in the thousands thus far. I heard a lot are looking to move to Scotland by the way.

What will happen at those dates? Mere elections?

In this climate sitting under the EU caldera, there's no such thing as a "mere election".

*atop, even

>tfw leave voting, Britain loving, UKIP supporter Scot living in Glasgow surrounded by lefty student friends
>in the lead up to any vote or referendum everyone tries to put me down and say its never going to go how i want it to
>mfw every time

...and mohamed is the most popular name for boys born in London.

You silly cunts have flooded the most niggerified city in the country with billions of borrowed money to give a 'better life' to millions of ungrateful darkies and muslims.

There is no disincentive for niggers in London. Maybe in a few small ex mill towns in the North of England there is high paki unemployment but not in the south of England where most live.

Scotland has a smaller population than London and we actually produce real products unlike the spurious jeww economy of money lending you clowns boast about.

I'd rather live in a 'poor' white Scotkland than your nigger 'rich' hell hole. I have lived in London and the sooner that place is rendered into ruins the better for the rest of England never mind Scotland.

Well we where waiting for your ass since the 60s.

You're probably leaving with the next one. In which case, follow the A74 South to sanity.

You're wasting your words.

>w-why would #VoteLeave lie to us