SJWs Mad Hatters

Previous thread - SJWs got triggered at Canadian college by student wearing "Make America Great Again" cap.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

We need some names for these 2 cunts, similar to Carl The Cuck, AIDS Skrillex or Banshee.

Current names for grill, from previous thread:
Gargleballs Z, Mental Martha, Becky the Bitch

Current names for flannel shirt nu-male:
None

Do your job Cred Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q
amazon.ca/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-EMBROIDERED/dp/B018PNQ4EY
theguardian.com/education/2016/sep/14/theresa-may-criticises-university-safe-spaces-for-shutting-down-debate
ca.linkedin.com/in/zoe-slusar-70005156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>forcing names on any cuck that freaks out in a video
That's not how it works you failed abortion.

How about "The Connector" since she was raving about how the cameraguy "wasn't even connecting"?

Call that bitch "Connie the Connector" lol.

Girl: bitch face sour tits
Guy: Canadian """"""""""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Idk I like Becky the Bitch

Going to roll for this one last time

>skinny zeta male steals the hat

Welp, time to beat the liberal out of these niggers

LMAO this is German level of libshittery.

>not decking that beanpole

Wew

>You got to take it off

Just like they have to go back.

I live in Calgary. I'm glad I never went to college.

>Do your job Cred Forums.
These videos take 4-7 days to reach fever pitch. The girl's name is already irrevocably linked to this incident. She's as fucked as she's gonna get.

trade school?

Her opening statement say everything I needed to know about this bitch.

No, I just never went to school past HS graduation. I've probably ruined my life by doing so.

I wear my MAGA hat out in public, everyone thinks it's ironic or some shit

Fox was showing it this morning.

Kek, stealth trump supporter.

flannel shirt nu-male looks like AIDS superman from Flashpoint.

Guys wearing these hats need to carry like 10 of them in their backpack. How clutch would it be for him to casually whip another out and put it on.

slut

((((it'''''''''s))))

Numan the nu-male

Flannel feelings Freddy.

Fucktard Freddy Flannel

>College
That's your first problem. If you aren't a sheep then they will attack.

>Take off the hat
>Come here and try remove it from my head

This should have been the entire conversation.

That girl was high as fuck

>probably this was the longest time she could be center of attention in public place
>probably this was the longest time a person of opposite sex looked at and talked to him
>then this thin skinned loser jumps in out of nowhere...
pathetic

“Students can express differing opinions in a respectful way to increase understanding of each other’s views. Universities play a critical role in society as places where students and other groups can share and listen to different perspectives in a respectful and peaceful way. We will continue to protect this freedom of expression.” - MRU's President

I'm pretty stoked that the school hasn't come out in support of this loony, which is what I expected them to do. Sounds a political way of saying the libtards were in the wrong

Women posses the juiciest of privileges, and they don't even realize it. If a guy was pressuring a woman to remove her hat, in the same exact way, everyone would rise to her defense, and the guy would probably get the shit kicked out of him or arrested for harassment if he persisted.

I think becky the bitch is a good name, and perhaps fucktard Freddie works for the """"""""guy""""""

Klepto The Kuck

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?

why didn't the guy beat the fucking skinnyfag who stole his hat?
why are canadian men such betas?

I wonder if she fucks a lot. That tired look on her eyes is a giveaway. I guess she needs SJW in her life to add a little meaning to her life as a slut.

Becky soft 6
Average Becky
Becky jew nose
Roastie Becky

Someone grabbed this from her kikebook before she shut it down.

Deep Cover Becky.

Klepto The Cuck is great.

Or just KleptoCuck

Roastie Rosie

What's the wrong with the guy? Guy only wanted these people to fuck off, he had no side in the argument.

>Steals hat
>runs behind girl for protection

Should've stomped this fuck into the ground

why not just say fuck off cunt and move on?
there is no point in talking to these creatues anyway

>Make America Great Again
>hate language
>unironically
This bitch is crazier than a shithouse rat.

Also the autist who took the hat needs to be charged.

Roastie Rachel

>HE HATE IMMIGRANTS
>But Trump's wife is an immigrant
>THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING

How the fuck do they manage this kind of cognitive dissonance.

I think it would be much more appropriate to seek out her personal information and incessantly harass her.

>Comparing a white model to mexicans and muzzies
Wew

>ruined my life
it was worth it

you could have had 'their' life

I'd fuck her tho.

checked for avoiding the liberal indoctrination camps

I'm not even mad at the girl, she's just unfortunate and a mud shark to boot.

That sniveling weakling male who stole the hat off the man's head and then hid behind a table, that kind of person should have been drowned at birth.

THIS GIRL IS THE VOICE OF GOKU FROM DRAGONBALL! WHY DOES NOBODY EVER MENTION THIS IN THESE THREADS!?!??!?!?!

96 twice

M-multi-post d-doubles?
That's like the rarity of triples

All centipedes at that school need to start wearing MAGA gear, for every hat they steal two more must take its place. The correct response line to any and all comments is "stop censoring me fascists!"

Why are all SJWs and numales mostly pampered upper middle class rich white girls and people?

Why does this video trigger me

Jesus Christ, I'm really glad this wasn't me

Because they have relatively stable and boring lives and need to create things to be mad about, or else they have nothing to do

>hat snatched, video ends
And then what!? Did he get it back?

I REALLY want to know if he got it back.

>comparing legal immigrants to illegal immigrants.
Go find yourself a wage gap thread you cuck.

She's cute in a homely way. Too bad her mind has been warped by the Jews. She'd make a good farm girl

This is how you loose elections with poor spelling and gramar

100 posts between

What did Kek mean by this?

Period Peggy or Menstruating Molly?
Sir Flannelot?

>it's

Fuck off, brit bongs

It's the way to go, everyone who works in trades (even the blacks and latinos) is redpilled as fuck.

Honestly, even though I don't support Trump, I think it's bullshit that she thinks she has the authority to stop him from wearing a hat.

He's not screaming out or swearing or physically hurting anyone. It's his freedom to wear it.

Reminder

Weekend warriors find the videos circulating and think they're breaknig news posting them.

That little cuck doesn't deserve a name.

We really are Reddit now guys

Safe space Sally, and her cuck orbiter

Oh shit that's the Uni I'm attending.

>Safe space Sally
Already taken.
youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q

Skinny Lennie

BLACKED

>Safe space Sally, and Skinny Lennie

kek skinny lennie, the hat thief

Two libs, one cap.

We need to have some guidebook on how to talk to progressives, these guys fucking suck.

0:20 into the video and he already took the strawman.

Strongly agree.

The how to talk to an anti-trump post is a start, but progressives can take the conversation to other sjw tier leftist bullshit.

No, it's not. Stephanie Nadolny was the voice of Goku from Dragon Ball and she is a cute blond 44-year-old lady that loves Trump.

Those kids are fucking NEET pussies. Literally got their personal property taken. If you don't immediately get physical you are a fucking pleb.

ta drolja ne bi pred varteksom na dolcu pušila kurac, jebem li joj sve

that libshittary was imported to germany from the us, m8

It's kind of a Catch 22.
People who are normally confident in their public speaking abilities often can't deal with an onslaught of fallacies and hysteria, since it's a relatively new phenomenon.
On the other hand, people who spend their free time watching SJW videos and are familiar with their tricks, tend to not have very good social skills.
The people who can do both will save the West.

>Zoe SlutStar

kek

Assault and theft are crimes.
Report them to the proper authorities.
Make them pay dearly for their crimes.

yea. niggers can have her.

Trolling is a art

>safe spaces are accepted as normal social constructs at university

Hahaha Canada really is a cuckold's dreamland.

keked at mongo

>spaces should make everybody feel SAFE unless they disagree with me

This is what will kill America. Colleges are full of dumb bitches just like this and the next gen will be even worse. Making everyone feel safe by denying freedom of speech has never been the goal of universities and is antithetical to everything they stand for. Unfortunately it is too late to stop the train and the crash will happen most likely in our lifetimes.

Bimbo becky, my repeating digits confirm

See OP, Alberta has a fuck ton of redpilled people it is the last bastion of hope in Canada but we do have some morons like this bitch here.

Zoe slusar is sour tits name

trips twice confirm her name is zoe slutstar

This was decided days ago already, you fucktard. It's all the shitty OPs fault.

She honestly wasn't funny or memorable. No nickname needed.

My friend an I wore our Trump shirts around Oakville, Mississauga and Brampton. No one really seemed to care or even notice it. Really thought someone would start shit, we are still yet to wear it around Toronto though. Pic related.

>Everywhere should be SAFE
>So let's shout LOUD AF and be a Warrior stopping these racists
>"Peace"

Someone wearing a MAGA hat at my university would be made fun off and laughed off campus. Nobody would take it or them seriously because the people who wear MAGA hats in Canada are ridiculous. If you wanna be an autistic cheerleader go buy a TSM or Cloud9 shirt and fuck off lol

my bad viktor.

checked them digits satan and really Zoe
>...pawns that are being used by a system of power to oppress others....

It's funny how leftists never ever even consider that they are the oppressors

>mfw those are basically the ways of islam.

Where can I cop one of these hats?

Will wear it in UK and Europe for lulz

Don't think many people would care here though

pizza pizza is shit

>"crazy" (as if she weren't a nut)
>(then writes unironically that a hat makes a space unsafe)

Also:
>I don't want to draw anymore attention to the dysfunctional pawns that are being used by a system of power to oppress others.
Reminder that it's the SJW-friendly "system of power" that is the oppressor, and you can see it in the way the mendacious media and its "dysfunctional pawns" like this chicken treat Trump and his supporters and seek to silence, demonize, and ostracize everyone who doesn't agree with their narrative..

I pity the black guy who thought this nut was a good get. Shaniq&a from the hood would've been a better pick.

Connection Cathy

Most franchised pizza places are. If you want a good pizza then go to an Italian family owned restaurant, but its more expensive though.

Ontario fag here. Where I can buy an authentic MAGA hat or atleast one that's almost identical? I live in a major city with a few colleges so I'm curious how they'd react.

The CBC slanders the Don daily, buy they can't stump this Trump.

Look at her eyes when the guy in the cap laughs at her silly nonsense, they light up. Like "finally this little beta chode is realizing what fucking horseshit i am saying and he is showing it", then she says with a slight playful tone how "i am gonna tell [whoever she where gonna tell]" like a kid says they are gonna tell their parents someone was mean to them. If the guy had said something "aaaw how cute you are gonna tell me on" she would have opened her legs for him later on. She is just fucking the dude for fucks sake..

And then the beta white knight steps in. Notice how he even hides behind the women after having taken the cap.

>white model

please stop

Dropout fag here too, if I ever did go back to school it would have to be a trades course. I've been in the workforce too long and couldn't put up with petulant leftists all fucking day. I had an English (((professor))) in college who would take time in the middle of her course to tell us that Harper was a "tyrannical dictator".

>female teacher

Or just go the IT route where Certifications mean more than Degrees

What would've happen if the guy punched the skinny cuck that took the hat? You know, to stop the thief.

These digits compelled me to find her kikebook and send a message of support (for Trump) sadly, her kikebook is no where to be found.

Bless you keke, leave no quarter for safe spaces.

If her name starts with "Z"
You should definitely flee

Damn I knew Canadians were triggered lib shits but this is just outrageous.

>HATE SPEECH

YOU DONT EVEN LIVE IN THE STATES YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT AND ITS A GOD DAMN HAT FOR FUCKS SAKES

I dont easily get triggered, but this video triggered me.

Should I buy my own MAGA cap and walk around my local college or university and see if I get a response? I live in a super liberal town and my local university is greatly diverse so people would have a shit fit over it i think.

How much are the caps again? like 30 or 40 US Dollars?

>not immediately throwing a punch when a stranger tries to take something off your head
im not even an internet tuff guy but i just dont understand

If you do you might wanna invest in some kind of go pro/ concealable camera so you can record any assaults etc.

this, I always considered it to be a huge sign of disrespect if someone grabs your hat off your head and refuses to give it back. its also some grade school tier tactics.

lots of pussies here in Canada m8

ah probably wouldnt do that, would just think of some clever way to film with my phone by strapping it to my chest or something behind a jacket and allowing a little peep hole for the camera to film.

I want to do this so bad...i love triggering liberals

>white
oh boy

Can't purchase the caps from the offical site, have to buy from Amazon and they do go for around $40 cdn and then there is shipping.

amazon.ca/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-EMBROIDERED/dp/B018PNQ4EY

>'make america great again' means all white people, no immigrants

lol she said it not him

it has a deeper meaning

>leaf upset cunts who can't handle free speech get nicknamed

kys, aids skrillex.

Bitchs of war use bully tactics to enforce political views: the nazis of the modern age.

Theresa May criticises university 'safe spaces' for shutting down debate
theguardian.com/education/2016/sep/14/theresa-may-criticises-university-safe-spaces-for-shutting-down-debate

University across the world are waking up to the "PC" double standard, with communism rearing its ugly head once more, how will traditionalists cope?

>"M" stands for "Make America Great Again"
"A Bellwether in One's Cap"

Deep inside they know it's true. That's why they hate it so much.

Get a tshirt with a chest pocket and place your phone there facing out to record your interaction.

that picture triggers me more than the london bombings

Does trump get the money if I theoretically bought this hat? Wouldn't want some random guy to get the money, I want to support Trump.

Thanks for the link though, going to definitely consider purchasing this for liberal triggering purposes

Also, Zoe linkedin.

Not sure how it works but if possible, I'd leave a nasty recommendation pointing out how hateful she is.

ca.linkedin.com/in/zoe-slusar-70005156

>mighty max

kek

thats rascist, white supremist much?

TOP KEK

i got a safe space for the likes of you

>Extremely personable
Lel.

Jesis christ, why the fuck that beta still alive, he took his hat and the beta still breathing, are whites that kind of retard? Cant understand the difference between illegals and legals? Fucking whites are stupids if allows killary wins

THAT GUY WAS HARASSED AND ROBBED WTF

are we going to get blamed when somebody(these two) get doxxed by reedit again?

Fucking leaf

>some Cred Forumscuck got btfo at a store
>proceed to make several threads trying to come up with "offensive" names towards drumpf stompers
lmao

Holy shit, I've heard she had posted on fb before the h3h3 vid and got overwhelming support, but "witey tryna keep u down always pressing us women o coler" really got to me