Russian prime minister Dmitry Medvedev's house

>russian prime minister Dmitry Medvedev's house
youtu.be/nMVJxTcU8Kg

Russians are getting more and more redpilled with each day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwOULe_wD18/watch?v=WwOULe_wD18
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/чмо
youtu.be/nMVJxTcU8Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=u5OW0iiL9VI
cost-of-living.careertrends.com/l/615/The-United-States
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=United States
youtube.com/watch?v=3qm-uBM8nHw
france24.com/en/20160526-france-hollande-statesman-year-appeal-conscience-foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism
youtube.com/watch?v=IczcBgmENJg
veja.abril.com.br/politica/os-personagens-chave-do-impeachment/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJVSCOwh3aI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the tripcode?

I just shitpost in r9k, don't mind it.

1 year
y
e
a
r

How easy is it to purchase firearms in Armenia? Is there a sizable black market?

Hello?

I heard that $300 was a lot of money in Russia, is that true?

tl;dr I don't understand squatrunes.

average income. 2 years ago it was twice more ayyyy. it's literally impossible to survive on your own with this amount of money, you need relatives of partner to support you

>How easy is it to purchase firearms in Armenia?
Pretty hard. Politicians are afraid of people (last peaceful revolution that failed this summer proofs that). Armenia is extremely corrupt shithole, where you need to work 6-8 hours to get 4-6$.

>Is there a sizable black market?
Nah, but rich politicians have their personal armies.

>tfw will be forcefully sent to army next year

Thank you, Mister Piper!

Wait...$300 per year!?

Do you like it or do you want to leave?

month

>Do you like it or do you want to leave?
retarded question, implying he doesnt want to change it

>Do you like it or do you want to leave?
TAKE A GUESS

I don't want to be a slave for 2 years! They don't even pay!

Now yes. Because of the exchange rate.

Shit man that sucks. Obama really fucked you guys. I just bought a couple of masks from some Russian guy and they were like $150 a piece. Didn't even realize what I made in one night was your monthly income.

They give you food and housing though right? And you'll know how to be a badass commie soldier in case the happening ever comes.

>Obama really fucked you guys.
lmao, it has begun in 2011 way before sanctions.
youtube.com/watch?v=WwOULe_wD18/watch?v=WwOULe_wD18

Yeah, shitty food and shitty place to stay, where you live with other men for two years. Also, there's a chance that muzzis will get butthurt for some reason and decide to attack.

Medvedev isnt putins puppet, stop saying that.

Hes a marionette.

What's Obama Chool? And what were they writing on the delivery trucks?

I thought your flag was Albania, didn't mean to call you a communist. Hopefully you'll get to kill some ISIS.

>I heard that $300 was a lot of money in Russia, is that true?
Not a lot, but enough to live a month. If you not too retarded and throw money at some useless shit, then you will have even some money left after you pay all utility bills and spend the rest on food, etc.

russian mossad will need your help and assistance. if you know something about relatives or real estate of russian officials in america you should provide lustration squads with it. i hope you will cooperate.

What's the big deal here? So he has a nice a house. He's one of the leaders of the country. Of course he has a nice fucking house. It would be incredibly odd if he didn't. The leader of my country is literally a multimillionaire. So is Obama and most of the people in US congress. The ones that aren't are shit at politics, or, you know, actually care about what they're doing instead of just living off lobbyist gibs.

Yes the system is shit, but it's the same shit all over. It's called capitalism.

obama chmo, en.wiktionary.org/wiki/чмо
same shit on wrote on trucks.

in English, doc

he has house 300 times better thank leaders of top countries while his people live 3 times shittier. would hang/10

hello there shill

[citation needed]

>The leader of my country is literally a multimillionaire.
does he have 300-500 millio euros? cause average russian police colonel has ayyy

lol. russians have their own version of Schmuck.

Still, $300 is barely anything here.

he is lying
>but enough to live a month
you will pay 2/3 or more as rent/bills and the rest you will spend on food

youtu.be/nMVJxTcU8Kg

Thinking of going to Russia for holiday in Nov, and am Chinese. ANy tips/ideas/ things I should know ?

are you tall and buff? do you have some russian as your personal guide? if no avoid non capital(moscow and petersburg), non touristic parts of towns you are gonna visit.

>Still, $300 is barely anything here.
Well of course, because you have to pay more for bills and food and everything. That's why it's useless to compare it directly, especially in $ after exchange rate got twice as many while in rubles average even rise a little.

Fuck off NEET.

That's not citation retard. Read your oven sentence.

also, tell more about cities you plan to visit, i will give you some interesting places.

Well in 2012 it was said he was worth "tens of millions" and he wasn't even in power back then... He didn't disclose his holdings when he ran for office in '15 so it's impossible to say how much he has now.

Fuck off, hach.

Yeah but I could empty my bank account and live like a king in Russia. It sucks you guys have a different alphabet and everyone is Russian. Do you guys even have Krispy Kreme?

:^(
Go away Putin, you're mean.
No bullying allowed

Putin and Medvedev are so evil and corrupt, Russians should totally vote one of Soros' agents into the office.

>Fuck off NEET.
do you want to tell me you can get anything more than basic roof above your head and some shitty food for 300$? i gave you the link, watch the video. bill clinton's house costs 2 mln $, medvedev's dacha costs 500 mln. minimum income in russia is 100-150$/month. it was 200-300 two years ago. what is minimum income in murica once again? 7$/hour?

all of those houses belong to him? the fuck that is like a small village what the fuck is he doing in all those buildings?

even hollywood stars have smaller property.

also, russians can't into landscaping
ugly parks and shitty garden everythere. Medvedev must be pleb

hello shill

Lel. 'Sup, Soros. How's the weather?

it belongs to his classmate's FUND, big gas company gave 30 billion rubles ans "donations" for "restoration" of old historical mension, if you know what i mean.

Source : Navalnyi...

Thx Bye.

Putin > Soros Agent...

it's a huge rich fratboy party then.

fucked up mate, fucked up

Orban has a 300.000 euros house and libtards are freaking out...

dwarf posts shitload of content in his social media from this place. source: geotags

>Orban has a 300.000 euros house and libtards are freaking out...
they are doing right thing, because if you start to ignore things like that one day you will wake up in country similar to putinist russia. dont reccomend(((

>Navalnyi
wow, that house is fake then
really makes you think

And the UK liberals threw a fit when it turned out David Cameron had £10,000 in an offshore investment scheme....

youtube.com/watch?v=u5OW0iiL9VI
Grain by grain and the hen fills her belly

>Yeah but I could empty my bank account and live like a king in Russia.
Depends on how much money you have, what kind of place you buy and where, etc. You can become broke very fast if you being stupid about your money.

>do you want to tell me you can get anything more than basic roof above your head and some shitty food for 300$?
And what do you want getting average/less that average income, nigger? You will live the same if not worse in other countries getting the same average/less that average income.
>bill clinton's house
Oh, you're from 90's. Welcome to 21 century.
>minimum income in russia is 100-150$/month. it was 200-300 two years ago
>what is exchange rate

>what is minimum income in murica once again? 7$/hour?
cost-of-living.careertrends.com/l/615/The-United-States
>Monthly Cost of Living of $2,372
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=United States
>Cost of living in United States is 103.63% higher than in Russia (aggregate data for all cities, rent is not taken into account). Rent in United States is 152.05% higher than in Russia (average data for all cities).
Enjoy your $2600/month working as burgerfliper for 12 hours every day.

guys, remember that the clintons made 200 million out of "speeches" since just 2000.

less than russian police colonel for shorter period, kek
youtube.com/watch?v=3qm-uBM8nHw

Fuck off cancer.

You want a trade ?

This cuck received an award for "best president" because of his work on "progressive values" and "struggle aggainst racism".
-> Three major terror attacks in less than 3 years perpetrated by cucks
+ unemployement skyrocketting
+ destroyed our work legislation (not in a good way)

Taк чтo, нe жaлyйcя бpaтишкa !

>and am Chinese

you'll blend right in desu

hui sasai, putin shill

Edit : perpetrated by sandniggers.

+ sauce on award : france24.com/en/20160526-france-hollande-statesman-year-appeal-conscience-foundation

>whataboutism
нaхyй пocлaн

Libertards. Not even once.

Just sayin ! Either you try to struggle aggainst the system and get hatred of the "liberal media" you're lusting for.
Either you play along with the sacred "eastern values" that are litterally annihilating our very cultures and you get "jew-defensor award of the year"...

Choose shill

>libertard
what? what don't you like in liberalism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism
human rights? dp you hate humans? do you hate russians? do you think they don't deserve human rights?

When will Russians finally commit terrorism against their government? Those were the good old times when Russians believed in something and decided to kill their tax-robbing government

>let's pretend that putin and his mafia are the best and we can't get anything better in 140 mln country and stop resisting.
nah, fuck off shill

soon
o
o
n

So is there ANY hope you will get a not corrupt and competent leadership. I mean, we all know Putin isn't perfect, but his predecessor was Yeltzin. And when I was in St. Petersburg in 2000 the poverty and chaos visible even for a tourist. Alongside wonderful buildings and upperclass environments. And you saw big televisions being sold for 10,000€ when the average was 300€ aswell.

Nothing seems to have really changed.

Probably Moscow or something. No fixed plans yet. How expensive is it generally ? You mentioned that $300 is enough for a month's living expenses, so I would hope shit wouldnt be too expensive.

This is mean. Pretty sure I won't.

How bad is the language barrier, and how would/should I get around ? Also, what's the dangerous shit I should be wary of ?

Not Medvedev's house. More like a compound for the whole clique, with a hotel(?) that apparently they own (very useful for catering I imagine). They estimate the total worth of the property at 25-30 billion rubles, which would be around 400 million $.

HAha ! Okay, you're spotted, Khodorkovsky !!
Go to daddy-Soros now.

He won't be to thrilled to see you wandering on a "baby-eating-anti-democratic-conspirationnist-site" now...

of course there is, 170 years ago you could by russian family like nigger slaves. 60 years ago my greatparents left their kolhoz so they could get a passport and start getting paid with money instead of marks in journal, 26 years ago my parents coulndt leave the country without permission of occupants. now we just need to get rid off some gopniks and thieves.

buy fix

You of all people should know simple truth - everything more expensive for tourists.

khodor is good guy, but we wont tolerate "peaceful revolution" and his fags ruling the country, dont worry

If you get rid of them (Putin & co) you'll get what Venezuela(post-Chavez)/Brazil(post-Dilma)/Libya(post-Ghadafi)/Egypt(post-Mubarack)/Ukraine is having. You really think you have a Choice ?

You libtard cuck... You have no idea

You don't say

ITT liberal self hating russian

In Singapore everything is same price, so I didn't know. How much is the mark up ? Also, how long would 3000 USD last ?

+15 roubles, volodin's whore
youtube.com/watch?v=IczcBgmENJg

Post-Dilma Brazil is actually getting way better you can fuck right off

depends, probably 2-3 weeks of good time in very good conditions, use airbnb brah

If you can read your own language, qt : veja.abril.com.br/politica/os-personagens-chave-do-impeachment/

Oh shit yes ! Set. I'm scared of rapists and creeps in airbnb though...

The only one who's corrupt is Cunha and he already lost his term as deputy.

He also lost his political rights as well.

And that says absolutely nothing about the country's situation post-Dilma.

Again you can fuck right off

you also have shitload of time to find some locals who will giuide you, use interpals, normiebook, vk.com n shiet. avoid gold digger whoes

The fact that any and every politician on earth has millions of dollars is sickening. They should work for minimum wage at best.

Is it true that Brasil has no race issues? That everyone gets along and feels a sense of unity and solidarity? Blacks, white, mestizos, everyone?

what about people like Trump who already have billions?

Armenia is Azerbajian's bitch

He was a businessman before becoming a politician so I guess it doesn't count?

also, you should visit this thing if you'll be in moscow 4th of november
youtube.com/watch?v=RJVSCOwh3aI

Can't man:( Leave period only starts after the 20th

>avoid gold digger whores
Lmao, going there with family

No lmao,nobody will say they dont like blacks in public naturally,though every once in a while some retards think too loud.

Even niggers hate niggers here though,dont be fooled.

>tfw my house maid is black and she hates blacks more than I do

Kek

>Lmao, going there with family
srsly, use airbnb. will be cheaper than hotels

nah, they don't care that they're getting robbed blind by gangster government

95% watch only state run TV channels and think Navalny is just an American puppet

Any off the beaten track places you recommend ?

Preferably non spooky, family friendly

i'm trying to find something interesting. shame i don't know shit bout cool places.
dog from city's outskirts

kek!

alright, will remind to bring it up, should a libtard sperg out around me about le multi cultural utopia called Brasil

Why Russians don't want to destroy their government anymore? Do you lack ideologies? You will allow the Kremlin to constantly rob you from your taxes?

Public servants shouldn't EVER be rich. Working in the government should give you a middle class lifestyle at best.

Huge salaries attract greed.

What this Russian has is like a Hollywood celebrities house, purely from working for the government (being paid by tax payers). It's a complete disgrace.

>Catalog
Tell that to my govt lol.

>Singapore's ministers are among the best paid in the world. Prior to a salary review in 2011, the Prime Minister's annual salary was S$3.07 million, while the pay of ministerial-grade officers ranged between S$1.58 million and S$2.37 million.

>Why Russians don't want to destroy their government anymore?
Unlike cockhole we don't enjoy living in constant state of perestroika.

How's life in Brazil, post olympics ?

That's because of greed and corruption.

>Not loving mevdevdevdevdevdevdev
>Not wanting Putin to put it in