Settling this once and for all

Settling this once and for all.

If interracial couples would stay under 1% of the population, everything would be ok. Like spices and salt in the food. You don't want to much of it. Hear me why.

1- An interracial couple bothers the ethnic group where they come from. It's like a dis, a re-negation of its own people. A disapproval of validity of its own people. It makes one hate themselves and the ethnic group they belong to and it also damages the ethnic group where they come from by discouraging them from being proud of who they are. When you see members of your ethnic group literally going elsewhere, you start to wonder that maybe you are a failed group and your salvation is to go to the neighbor races and dissipate your genes within them. It is a very selfish decision to abandon your ethnic group. It pisses on your ancestors and on your partners ancestors making your relationship of pure hatred. Your couple feeds on the discomfort of society. That makes the both of you, two pieces of shits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=0hc9xmbf_o8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2- You destroy your ethnic gene pool. Especially if you are particularly carrying strong genes of your own people. THe new born may be weird ugly, with strong intelligence. He will go against people that doesn't make him feel familiar: everyone who isn't racially mixt. He will walk around hating people that look like his mother and father. This abomination will try to fit in groups of classic typical form. He will not feel asian, black, white. He will feel like a bad taste of mixed juices. If, for example you eat expensive food at a restaurant of high quality , and the food that you eat represents classical preserved ethnic people, then you as a mixt child will feel like that food inside the stomach; a thick, puke smelly type of homogeneous mixure of gastric juice with deserts, sugars mixt with salt and spices, meat with sweet milk and oliver oil with pepsi flavored acid. ALTOGHETHER.
Your hatred for the classical people will be a fraud. because you hate yourself and you would hate a world full f people like you. You will hate your parents for being so selfish. Their sexual attraction peing purely lustful, you will feel like you came from the anus as a sex shit, instead of from the vagina as a loved child. YOU would hate to live in a world surrounded by abominations like yourself. But even from knowing this, you will still continue to be a fraud and hate the classical ethnic people. No gratefulness from your part whatsoever as a human being.

3- Even the most beautiful mixures are by FAR uglier than the beautiful original ethnic specimens.

4- The males from subhuman races dating females from the superior races are pure IRL villains. The perfect protagonist. A very basic sexual notion (among others) is the mentality of degrading another female. At the very basic of sexual behavior psychology, cumming inside a vagina, is like taking a shit on the face of a woman, or blowing your nose into a napkin, or cleaning your dirty oily hands on a tissue, or eliminating toxins from your mind and body unto a garbage disposal. THe woman is nothing but subject of eliminating something negative from yourself unto her so you can feel better afterwards. A subhuman male who fucks the masterace woman will always be douchebag and acat like a douchebag among the masterace males. THey will constantly be a rod in the wheel of happiness of people surrounding them. A rock in the boot when you walk.

5- It enhances a hive mind of inferior people to become parasites of the superior people. Like in communism where peasents could have power over intelligentsia. They would order doctors to do their jobs, or they will go to jail. They would order doctors to get same pay like them, or they would go to jail. Peasents who would force the daughters of the doctors to get amrried with their peasant son.
The inferior people parasitic the superior people will no longer be directly related to the interracial couple anymore. It's as if the interacial couple will be the igniter, and the rest follows naturally. An inferior gypsi will want to have the wife of a superior gypsi for himself. He will no longer fear "because the interracial couple gaev him the necessary courage to be a greater degenerate without fear of Holocaustic consequences"
THey are incubuses with their masterace succubuses.

flag doesn't disappoint. 9/11 shitpost

Promoting race mixing is openly advocated as a way to replace our unique biological and cultural heritage with a global, rootless race of confused mongrels. Useful idiots will claim it is what it takes to end racism, I suspect there's a more sinister motivation to convince the goyim to throw their heritage down the toilet.

Miscegenation should be opposed if only because the people it produces suffer lifelong identity issues, most end up as overcompensating fuck-ups that can't get their shit together.

Mohamed Ali summed it up perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

Italy, sit the fuck down or I will point out your.. ancestors.

If more people were raised by white men then society would be better. I am advocating more interracial relationships but only with white men. After you had a white male father than your next of kin can marry whoever.

Ali was mixed himself and was the greatest boxer ever. Kind of destroys his own theory. Also his most famous grandson is even more mixed.

>ITT Racemixing shills provide rationalization.

i was actually very impressed with this speech back in the days.
But... I just hate the Controled Oposition candidate syndrom,
Where a nigger saves the day so you can no longer hate niggers who caused the the major trouble to begin with.

The smartest nigger is a white supremacist.

White guy with a black fiance here. There is only the human race and the faster we breed European traitorous the better.
All races should mix and mix now. I support a massive tax break for every interracial child of white /black or white/hispanic origin.
I think it is within our power to end white supremacy through the womb.

ok Jamal.

But thinka bout it. If you truly were a white guy with black fiancee, you will be perma-tormented to see white girls with black guys. Because the vignal massage you provide to a shit skin woman instead of the masterrace treatment.

If you truly were a beta white male, Jamal, with a black female, I would congratulate you for getting laid with style.

White guy with black girlfriend here. There is only one race and it's the human race

Your origin doesn't matter

1% Dr. Phil.
1%

>Kind of destroys his own theory

Does it ? He's advocating for the preservation of his heritage, just because it is diluted doesn't mean it isn't there or the argument is flawed, just because his kids didn't listen doesn't invalidate the point he was making at the time.

fuck off with your racist shit

There are too many race mixing threads today... what are they sliding...
keep your eye on the ball

you guys realizing he's not advocating the normalization of it?

also, what do you guys think of international white mixed breeding? french marrying germans, brits marrying americans etc. is that okay?

He isn't wrong. Left alone, race-mixing becomes a non-issue. A tiny minority engage in it, and they're stigmatised so they don't corrupt the gene pool beyond their own cucked line. The problem is with propaganda normalising it and making the problem widespread rather than personal.

>The males from subhuman races dating females from the superior races are pure IRL villains.
Women are the gate keepers of sex, so the white women enabling her subhuman partner makes her the true evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>Even the most beautiful mixures are by FAR uglier than the beautiful original ethnic specimens

This is how i know youre a virgin.

like I said, a subhuman who hit the lottery of reason
following him will trigger shit skins and their "we was Kangs syndrom"
King Neg Ali ius just a protagonist of high level, event though he doesnt know it, even though he is sincere and modest.

His conscious intelligence is betrayed by his stupidity tos ee that his leadership in this fields leads to more damage of mixures of people.
A racially defender leader can never be a black male jsut as much as he cannot be an instigator of interacial.
AL a nigger must do is STFU for the better of all.

that is actually OK

but he is the greatest boxer ever, a man who is mixed. he destroyed both pure blacks and pure whites.

Underrated

I'm sorry, but I won't read your post because it's too long.

I just want to comment how the nigger one in pic related has white facial features. Actual niggresses are very ugly and look closer to abbos. Just my 5 cents.

>you guys realizing he's not advocating the normalization of it?

Duh. That's the point, he's advocating against race mixing.

> also, what do you guys think of international white mixed breeding?

It is not as damaging as race-mixing but it still erodes our cultural differences. France and Germany have distinct cultures, I appreciate both but they're different and I'd rather see each one thrive in its own, unique way.

If you watch old French shows and movies, you'll realize how much more specific, and frankly advanced, it was before we became a globalized mess of various influences.

I am a white male; ©all white women should be bred w another race to end whiteness

very precise investigation.

Pure negresses are better than the mulattoes in the picture. In many ways.

I jsut didn't look for a better picture. But the mullatoe can also represent the 1%

t. half-breed lovechild

He is the most famous but he earned that title, it wasn't his genetics that did the actual boxing.

He still had a good gene set for boxing, but in modern civilized countries you need to breed for intelligence and other first world traits. So no dysgenic breeding between superior and inferior races should be allowed.

So many mixed people in my neighborhood and they all identify with shitskins because their diluted genes can't compete in the high IQ society, so who gets the blame? Whitey of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=0hc9xmbf_o8

Not an argument.

>eggplant.jpg