>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Laconia, NH 9/15/16
youtu.be/sqkXUJRPKdo
>Trump/Pence Economic Club NY 9/15/16
youtu.be/hmhyK74BRyc
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss
>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY

INSPIRATION
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc
youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TEiTKloMgBg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jWfKIaVRvM
youtu.be/SWzgrmOLxp8
youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA
youtube.com/watch?v=PUlQNsl4Qvk&list=RDPUlQNsl4Qvk#t=2
youtube.com/watch?v=dmHcDWrMH-8&list=RDPUlQNsl4Qvk&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=-qkf0fLU2Ao&index=4&list=RDPUlQNsl4Qvk
youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777133433915002880
youtube.com/watch?v=aRiJNS8Oz6E
archive.is/nTPkY
breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/young-swedish-liberals-want-legalise-incest-necrophilia/
archive.is/WEl53
youtu.be/Nf8ZWHqMnJk
youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ
youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI
youtu.be/6M7Rp_Ghv6k
youtu.be/QgSzm4_beH4
archive.is/PSeMY
archive.is/cscI9
archive.is/36w2L
archive.is/FkVAP
archive.is/ua8Z
archive.is/wdV5Q
archive.is/7LKuO
archive.is/zwaoE
archive.is/nhKEZ
archive.is/iOURF
archive.is/4HnwF
archive.is/91hBq
archive.is/Ly8bT
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89150439/#q89151781
wnd.com/2016/09/prominent-anti-trump-latino-activist-charged-with-rape/
voxday.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/mailvox-rhetoric-in-action.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baron is key to all of this.

Tiffany image dump when?

Someone include pepe in this pic?

WHEN THE BEATING OF YOUR HEART ECHOS THE BEATING OF THE DRUMS!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Now

I guess the basket of deplorables thing really did backfire hard on Shillary

Are we the most acid tested electorate in history?

I don't mean just being called racists and nazis and all that. We literally got beat in the streets. I'm in CA and let me tell you, Scott Adams isn't kidding about the personal safety stuff.

We got abused by the right, the left, the rich, the academics, the pundits, the economists, the underground paramilitary groups, blacks, Hispanics, Jews, whites, women, men, everything in between.

We had to suffer being called uneducated, ignorant, all the isms, dangerous, poor, dinosaurs, wrong side of history, etc.

We had to endure as Trump battled the establishment on both sides, made gaffes as he figured out how to operate, constantly being told "IT'S OGRE!" with the commentary and polls.

And now, we're finally seeing the end of the tunnel, and the light beckons. It was hard. It was vicious. It was miserable. It was unlike anything that has ever happened or will ever happen again. It was every terrible feeling about society and ourselves wrapped into a single political campaign.

It was worth it. Because we made it through alive. Because we proved everyone wrong and even surprised ourselves with how right our instincts were. Because now that the obstacles are falling away, our opportunities are becoming truly incredible. We're going to win. We're going to succeed.

We're going to Make America Great Again!

only have 1

Tell me lads

Exactly one year ago, did you think we were going to be the ones in control today?

Did you think Pepe would make it to CNN and MSNBC?

AUF DER HEIDE BLÜHT EIN KLEINES BURGERLEIN

Tiff is cute!

How is Trump going to recover from this massive blow?

>only have 1

Why?

>this actually happened

I don't think I realized just how silly pepe is until I see him, where he isn't ment to be.

Damn now I want to rewatch her speech. I can't even remember the sound of her voice!

New video from Black Pigeon Speaks

Google Subverting Election for Hillary: Stump TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc

Are they going to ban Zootopia too? Because I keep seeing pics of Judy Hopps on this board as reaction images

anybody have link to watch this?

I knew we'd be here and I knew it'd be him vs Hillary back around the New Hampshire debates. I just didn't realize the lengths the media would go to, and how desperate they'd make themselves look

*BOOM BOOM BOOM*

UND DAS HEIß

no one cared who we were until he posted the frog
they think they own the internet
we were born in it, moulded by it
and now we are taking over it and the world

>I don't think I realized just how silly pepe is until I see him, where he isn't ment to be.
Kek'd, great point

We are not in control. We have to push it further and further until they collapse.

They are losing but they are still alive. They alive is not a good thing.

>wake up
>your picture is on every major news channel calling you a nazi white supremacist

youtube.com/watch?v=Im2V2tgfB1Y

I think they just literally googles "pepe nazi"

Just got back after spending the entire day out with friends and was informed of what has happened
On a scale of firecracker to standard nuclear bomb, how ass-blasted is the (((media))) right now?

screencap this

>white supremacists who call themselves the alt-right
So what's their label for non-white people who come on here and post Pepes ironically? "Enablers"? "Quislings"?

What would you say if four years ago, after Romney lost, a time traveler came to this board and said, "Guys, it's ok; Donald Motherfucking Trump is going to be the Champion of Western Civilization next cycle"?

Man I just keep getting repeating digits today

WELCOME TO ALL OF YOU DEPLORABLES!!!

>REMINDER
Women & Normies love Les Miserables
Meme this HARD to them
The HIGH ENERGY song of the Trump Revolution! MEME WAR NOW!!

>TRUMP LES DEPLORABLES ENTRANCE
youtube.com/watch?v=TEiTKloMgBg

>HIGH ENERGY CROWD VERSION
youtube.com/watch?v=0jWfKIaVRvM

>MOVIE VERSION (MAKE A TRUMP VERSION HAPPEN LADS)
youtu.be/SWzgrmOLxp8

>LES DEPLORABLES ORIGINAL LYRICS
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes.

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

Re-posting.

Trump has leveled out on the LA Times tracking poll, and naturally enough there is an article about self-inflicted wounds hurting both candidates poll numbers, so it looks like insider user was right.

Cyclonic Torpedo

Fresh Trump OC, lads. #MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA

I dunno. I'm Chinese and when Trump was in CA the local news noticed there were quite a few Chinese Americans at his rallies. The reporters didn't know what to make of it and pretty much went back to ignoring us.

Post that was confirmed right?

Les mis is bad luck but Trump did it so here we go

youtube.com/watch?v=PUlQNsl4Qvk&list=RDPUlQNsl4Qvk#t=2

Right at the end.

>It cannot win
>It can't win
>It can't...

Look at her face when she says that. She almost breaks down.

Trump must win, or else, this is the future of my country

I think one of the funniest bits of the Pepe in the news stuff is that they connected it back to Hillary's Alt Right speech, where, by pure happenstance, an user in attendance asked for suggestions of what to do and Cred Forums told him to shout Pepe. They see it as all part of this secret frog Illuminati infiltrating and spreading for years, when that particular moment was just a random bit of fun.

It's really weird how silly shenanigans have been lining up to seem like a big conspiracy.

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?
SINGING THE SONG OF ANGRY MEN!

That's your future regardless, Trump can't invade everywhere. America First, sort out your own problems.

do you think they would have attacked Pepe even if that guy hadn't yelled out his name during the alt right speech?

Did that guy hypnotize hillary into thinking that was the key to all of this.

Oy vey! Culturally enriched

Things are moving along like clockwork, as if guided by the hidden hand of Kek.

Le Mis isn't bad luck, GamerGate used it to great success.

I doubt she even heard him

>quite a few Chinese Americans at his rallies
I've seen footage of this, most of the few Asians I see publicly supporting Trump are Chinese. Are they just redpilled or do you fellows have another reason (i.e. poo in loos supporting Trump because he's against Islam)?

Does any normal people take this "pepe is a nazi, trump used one so trump = nazi" shit seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=dmHcDWrMH-8&list=RDPUlQNsl4Qvk&index=3

Well, from last thread. I'm pretty sure the insider dude is the real deal. If he really is just a LARPer, he's doing one hell of a job.

>Trump can't invade everywhere

You seriously don't think Trump would prioritize the most sunken European shitholes first? Sweden would be the first to liberate, then maybe Germany but we'll see.

If he plays it smart he runs with this further.

The part that could fuck him is (The song of angry MEN OMG SEXIST PIG)

On the other end, the whole "That will not be slaves again" could secure him more of the black vote

Most normies start laughing at "Pepe is a Nazi".

it's a pathetic distraction from what they try next

maybe something with Russia, maybe some international crisis will occur, the global elite are getting desperate and nervous

Hilariously there was a meme months back with Shillary squinting at a screen saying 'What's a Pepe?' Who knew it would actually be the case?

Gamergate?

Brit/pol/ for christ sake.

welcome to Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-qkf0fLU2Ao&index=4&list=RDPUlQNsl4Qvk

The people who think that way are the ones who thought Trump was the antichrist to begin with

What's so wrong with a multicultural future? We're stronger when we're united.

The jew

The most dangerous Biological Weapon

If he wins, you'll be able to vote in SD, no?

She's great in Mr. Robot

>"WHAT IS DONALD TRUMP JR DOING POSTING THE NEO-NAZI FROG THING?!"

jesus christ and I thought CNN was bad

>Jews have become so neurotic about antisemitism that they think a cartoon frog is out to get them

Fuck of with your sexualisation.

I didn't know Brit/pol/ used a frog song.

Don't know why but I just don't like how Tiffany looks. For some reason she gives off this fetal alcohol syndrome face. Maybe that's just me. I liked her speech and her voice tho.

Ivanka on the other hand. Oh boy. The looks. The brain. The voice. All up in the near perfect category.

>yfw Trump wins
>jails shillary
>builds wall
>breaks google up with antitrust/monopoly public trials
>deports muslims
>makes America great again

You better fuking delet this m8

no, most normies laugh at the "cartoon frog is a covert op for Nazi's part". Most people know nothing of internet culture.

>Sweden would be the first to liberate

It fucking destroyed her cred with Millennials.

IT IS THE MUSIC OF A PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT BE SLAVES AGAIN!

Don't make me dump my folder, Sven al-Swedi

Alex Jones is in charge of building a concentration camp for SJWs

The very first time I saw Pepe I remember being mildly disturbed, there's something unsettling about him. Imagine how the normals must feel, especially those who hate and fear Trump, when they see him on the news and supposedly connected with a neo-Nazi movement

Still waiting for more Tiff pics. My collection is meagre.

whats wrong with ... sexualisation ?

Based on current polls, this is how the map looks.

Shadilay, brothers.

He will flip Michigan you watch

it's just a frog and it's funny

Does anyone feel like Pepe isn't as fun or daring now that he's mainstream?

that's not how war works
you start with a beach head (UK)
you then battle your way inland (FR/DE)
you expand from there
sweden will be one of the last, and considering how much of a shithole it's become, it's not worth wasting resources on it until you have a solid base to fight from

>First they tried to call him racist, but that didn't work
>Then they tried to call his supporters for racists and that didn't work
>Now they are calling a cartoon frog racist
I wonder how this for them

>White genocide is funny and destruction of white culture is funny because of a Jewish meme I like so much.
No you get the fuck out retard.

He has polls in NJ that show him ahead?

WHAT

is that way

I wonder what would be more satisfying? A massive blowout? or a slim victory that requires many recounts and still ends with a Trump victory?

Not sure what would piss off the lefties more.

it destroyed her credibility along with the health lies. I think it will do real damage if she calls the Don un-presidential during the debates, and he fires back " My campaign never declared war on a cartoon frog". There is no way out of that hole for hillary at that point.

>Sweeden
Why am i not surprised?

the UK elections were fun

youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Well if they keep going down dimensions vertices will be racist soon.

It flooded common Pepe's out of the market. Now we can meme with dank Nazi Pepe's.

Also we should really try to get PEE PEE POO POO on CNN.

holy shit that entrance

>NJ
>RED

fug, what? I'm afraid we're winning a bit too hard. I'm still skeptical of these polls. We'll see after the debates.

>NJ

This has to be bait.

I fucking hate idiots. I'll point out in next post.

Give me your NJ source, would you?

Once the election is wrapped up, we will just post some Poo Poo Pee Pee and all will be well again.

a massive blowout for sure
like Ronald Reagan tier

WHEN THE BEATING OF YOUR HEART
ECHOS THE BEATING OF THE DRUMS

are you guys ready for trump's (((poll))) numbers to drop like a fucking stone after the debate and fuckloads of propaganda be spewed everywhere?

you didn't think the Rothschilds would surrender their one and only chance at world domination willingly or easily, did you?

A massive blow out. It will show normies they arn't the normal. It will either make them atleast consider other mind sets or go completely overboard and blame everyone else for their problems.

There can not be a slim victory.

Either Trump blows her away, or the votes are close and she cheats to push herself over the line.

Pit bulls and Rottweilers kill the most people. They're the niggers of dogs.

Sweden doesn't deserve to be liberated, they wont even fight for themselves. They're literally a bigger problem than the mudslimes because they enable the situation.

At least some Germans are starting to push back.

>WIR SIND DAS VOLK

these are glorious times we are living

Only this.

>TFW Cred Forums and Cred Forums have taught me more about international politics than my friends who majored in it know

KEK!

Oh man that haitian townhall went amazingly fuck and the news hasnt covered SHIT about it

Ivanna
Ivanka
Melania
Tiffany

One of these isn't alike

> mfw my close relatives keep trying to get me to move to the US
> they living very comfortable lives
> but I want to stay in my own country

If Trump wins, it will be very hard to resist. The problem is that those relatives live in Santa Monica now. Never even visited it, but i've heard there are some slightly shaddy places across the highway there.

> tfw they're voting Trump

I was proud.

make like a tree and leaf!

Rotties are good bois they dindu nuffin.

Yep and there you have it.
>Let it burn goyim tehe it doesn't deserve to be saved.
Do you know how fucking stupid you sound? Do you?

I just found this on the catalog. Seems legit to me

>Hillary's frog is not Pepe. The disgusting green "frog" that has been giving Hillary nightmares all her life is her husbands penis

It's my own prediction. Almost all polls that have been done in NJ had a democrat majority.

Pepe has a slightly malevolent touch to him. Especially when he's smug, you can sense it.

Truly the achievable daughter.

She would be with you even if you had a menial job as long as you love and cherish her.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777133433915002880

How is Trump preparing for the first debate?

Chinese, because of their long history which makes other countries history books look like brochures, understand strategic thinking and maneuvering, and so are less reactive to trivial "dats racist, dats sexist" day by day shock rhetoric.

We also have respect for family and authority, and we're not really receptive to evangelism because typically the practical principles from religions has already been extracted and ingrained in our culture.

Plus we don't really care about race at all in public relations, we genuinely practice MLK'S ideal of judging on character, not color. All this makes us much less susceptible to identity politics, which is the lefts bread and butter.

If course this is all general, I'm sure there's indoctrination going on among us too. The Chinese redpill is that Mao was the real friend of the US, and Chang Kai Shek was the Jewish puppet.

Getting the ins and outs from the horses mouth will always beat education

youtube.com/watch?v=aRiJNS8Oz6E

It has to be a blowout so that dems and their enablers know they have no future.

Why do you think Trump would bother with Europe ?

He's an isolationist, he doesn't give a shit about you.

I love Trump more than words could describe.

They created their own problem. Not taking responsibility for your own problems is what caused the situation in Europe. If they show they are willing to resist then they deserve help.

At the moment they deserve only extinction followed by resettlement.

Saturday Morning Shit-talking

I love it!

Don't go Romney on us with adjusting polls

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777133433915002880

haha losers!!

fuckign racist MSM

Classic Trump.

Probably focusing on "gotcha" questions. Can't imagine him really focusing on anything else, since his talking points are already strong. Just need to avoid pitfalls.

If they actually wanted any credibility and for people to take them seriously they wouldn't have covered a fucking cartoon frog

Literally the equivalent of saying that all blacks are nice because you were attacked by a white person.

...Anonymous (ID: m4u+tthU)
09/17/16(Sat)09:08:59 No.89206899
17 KB
17 KB JPG
(You) #
NEW

MCCLATCHY SENT REPORTER TO KENYA TO SEARCH FOR OBAMA'S BIRTHPLACE AT URGING OF CLINTON OPERATIVE, SID BLUMENTHOL

archive.is/nTPkY

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/777133433915002880

He slept 3,5 hours

70 years

FUCKING HIGH ENERGY

liberalism only exists because of indoctrination making gullible sheep believe they are the norm and are the true majority

an absolute blowout would shatter (((them))) and crush the leftist plague forever

what did the LA times mean by this?

this is like a description of the complete opposite of what chinese people are like

When Trump wins, would you serve in the military if he asked you? Would you follow him in battle?

you mean after Trump BTFO of Shillary and somehow is still declared the loser?
yeah I've been expecting it
even normies will see through such treachery

((they)) give too little credit to the average american

Yeah, why do you think they're trying to replace us with objectively stupider voters?

Make LA Great Again ??

they're slowly starting to creep to genuine polls
expect them to snap back to +45% democrats polled after the debate

Can Trump start quoting and comparing himself to JFK? Really getting tired of hearing Hillary and other dems constantly invoking Reagan and Lincoln and even Bush to bash Trump.

Yeah yeah and hanukkah is my favorite holiday too.
If you aren't a shill you are a naïve moron falling for Jewish tricks. You are the one not worthy to be saved user. This conversation is over.

He's mostly right, too.
CNN could pull off being anti-Trump if they actually had a reason, but they don't and thats what makes it infuriating.

I wonder if they will continue being pieces of shit after the election as well.

absolutely fucking SAVAGE

We need a complete purge of a public schools, mass media, and colleges of subversives. It'll never happen but that would solve most of societies problems.

>mostly losers in life

I mean, I'm Japanese and Japan is pretty red-pilled too. But my parents still don't think well of Trump because while they don't give a shit about political correctness or the media's liberal agenda, they're skeptical of Trump's temperament and ability to handle foreign policy

>The Chinese redpill is that Mao was the real friend of the US, and Chang Kai Shek was the Jewish puppet.
I think even America recognizes that CKS was a tool by now

> If he asked you

If he has to ask you you are already a traitor in my eyes.

The border won't shut down on his own, you know, nor will the cartels be crushed under American patriotic feet.

As soon as Mexico loses the sweet tax free remittance money and the tax free drug money the cartels will try a last ditch move of undermining southern American borders.

Then it will be all hands on deck, mark my words.

Ah yes liberate countries that don't want to be liberated.

Like Iraq! We gave them freedoms! Now they're good goys!

Pretty much everyone I talked to while I was living in Japan either supported Trump because they thought he was hilarious or because they fucking hated Hillary.

One guy thought Bernie was a comedian running as a joke, though.

>She doesn't want the peoople knowing about her relatinship on wall street?

what did she mean by this?

#DNCleak

> If he has to ask you you are already a traitor in my eyes.

Good point.

I'll change my question.

Would anons join the military when Trump wins?
And do you expect expect an increase in people joining in general, after he wins?

Who says they don't want to be liberated? MSNBC?

>crush the leftist plague forever

I really want this. I want to be fighting among the various center and right factions knowing that dems aren't relevant. The blue dogs are dead, I have no respect for them anymore.

I saw a post about 10 hours ago about someone writing about how Hillary is failing to beat Trump despite having all the advantages (experience, connections etc) and in the end he compared it to someone who's been training martial arts for 30 years and he gets owned by an unknown using a martial art he made up.

Does anyone have a screencap of it? I hate myself for not capping it

I'm ready.

Her campaign is funded by the big banks that receive bailouts when they lose while gambling with US taxpayer dollars.

It's pretty simple.

You're mostly getting the wealthiest expats, i.e. The globalists corrupt class. I don't know much about Xi Jinping, but he's doing battle with these guys and that's why they're escaping to Canada and CA, buying up real estate like mad with their ill gotten gains.

I was talking more about middle class Chinese. My dad was a physics and biochemist that was invited to the US for hydrogen research and helped debunk Cold Fusion. I was born in TX and learned classical music and European art. We're not anything like the new immigrants.

nc will go red

Hillshills BTFO

My mom used to like Hillary but she's dismayed by how fat, ugly and mean she has become and the part about "I want to emulate Merkel" completely turned her off. Though I'm not sure why she liked Hillary to begin with

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/25/young-swedish-liberals-want-legalise-incest-necrophilia/

I'm pretty sure they enjoy their current status.

>imposing more regulations on people and giving the government even more power and more ability to infringe on my life is the solution

Women everybody

I'll talk for myself and my reality: if we ever get a chief of government as based as Trump (instead of the shitty post commie revolutionaries we've got since 74) Inwould be the first in line to take on the spaniards and on the moors again.

Unfortunately my bet is that I would end up in a desk job somewhere on signals or communication. Luck of the draw

Haha someone has read the Creature from Jekyll Island

that's a good pasta for morale boost!

T-T-Tiff-f-fany th-theres been s-someth-thing I w-w-wanted to a-ask y-you

kek

holy shit

Donald Trump’s ridiculous claim that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement
-WashPo May 2016 archive.is/WEl53

VIDEOS:
Former Clinton Manager CONFIRMS Campaign's Coordinator Promoted Birther Controversy youtu.be/Nf8ZWHqMnJk

Morning Joe And Mika REMIND Everyone Who ACTUALLY Began Birtherism youtu.be/vV0TUnGDxeQ

Chris Matthews (2007) reports BHO born in INDONESIA! youtu.be/XwSw9O0agGI

Michelle Obama- Barack Obama's Home Country Kenya youtu.be/6M7Rp_Ghv6k

PROOF Hillary & Chris Matthews FIRST BIRTHERS youtu.be/QgSzm4_beH4

Articles:
2 Clinton supporters in ’08 reportedly shared Obama ‘birther’ story
-McClatchyDC September 2016 archive.is/nTPkY

Birtherism: Where it all began
-Politico April 2011 archive.is/PSeMY

Birther Row Began with Hillary Clinton Supporters
-The Telegraph April 2011 archive.is/cscI9

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left
-The Daily Beast February 2010 archive.is/36w2L

Meet the Birthers
-MotherJones August 2009 archive.is/FkVAP

Lawsuit questions Obama’s eligibility for office
-The Washington Times August 2008 archive.is/ua8Z

Clinton told to portray Obama as foreign
-Politico August 2008 archive.is/wdV5Q

Memo could keep Clinton-Obama rift open
-CNN August 2008 archive.is/7LKuO

Clinton: Obama Not Winning Over “Hard-Working Americans, White Americans
-HuffPo May 2008 archive.is/zwaoE

Obama slams smear photo
-Politico February 2008 archive.is/nhKEZ

Obama Gets Dressed
-Slate February 2008 archive.is/iOURF

Hardball with Chris Matthews
-Transcript December 2007 archive.is/4HnwF

Penn Strategy Memo
- The Atlantic March 2007 archive.is/91hBq

Hillary Clinton Obstructionist
or Closet Birther
-birthers.org archive.is/Ly8bT

It doesn't matter as long as Trump stomps Hillary and makes no mistakes.

A bunch of polls skew, but not every single poll. The judge and Khan skews worked because even when you take away the skewing, Trump legit lost poll numbers from those incidents and was behind anyways. So the non-push polls would also show Clinton with a lead anyways.

If Trump doesn't make mistakes (they'll have a harder time forcing any because EVERYONE will be watching) they can't force a win by push polls. The end result is half the polls having a Clinton lead with the other half with a Trump lead. Hill shills might eat it up, but moderates and swing voters WILL ask questions.

Remember the Downs Center poll that had Cruz up 16 in Indiana? It didn't do shit except discredit Downs Center. Shit, Hillary losing Michigan to Bernie (which is due more to an enthusiasm gap than poll rigging) is proof that you can't count on polls to trigger a self fulfilling prophecy.

So they can oversample democrats to republicans 2 to 1 in their post-debate polls, the harder they rig it, the worse they make it for themselves.

REMINDER TO SPREAD PEPE'S IRL FORM

IF MISS PIGGY DOESNT GIVE UP THAT PIGPUSSY SHES GETTIN FROG DEPORTED

Here, learn to use the archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89150439/#q89151781

Maybe it is still up:

>>Baron is key to all of this.
>WTC Complex
>a plane
>Kek in his hands

What the fuck are you trying to tell us?!

Theoretically if Trump wasn't running, whom would be the republican nominee. Also would Trump support anyone and back them?

Stop reading the news like it proves anything.
Sweden is already closing it's borders so they do want to fight back.
But you like to laugh at Jewish memes even if it's still 50 times whiter than America/UK etc.
Like I said if you think the destruction of a very white culture is funny then you need to leave.

And when she mentions it, he can destroy her with evidence that it was her supporters.

HAIL PEPE!

That there is someone who even controls the kikes and he's been under our nose the whole time

>that comic
This is actually a pretty good analogy, saved.

It would have likely been Satanist Bush or Kuckish

Trump preventing another Bush was worth this campaign alone.

Had a rottweiler when i was a child, great dog and loved my family. Its all about owners

>Tiffany is less than 25
>Tiffany is the time traveler

Jeb! would be the nominee

Someone make gifs of kermit doing pepe stuff

damage control
user sweden is pretty much fucked up and the borders are as open as ever.

I'm not saying Sweden is flawed I'm just saying you're buying into their tricks like a useful idiot.
Don't be that please. I love Sweden and the language and I don't want it to be destroyed.

Lads, it turns out that Hillary's rapid response team uses Right Side Broadcasting to stream his speeches and then pick things out that they find offensive. This is from a screenshot of "the circus" on SHO

Could we contact him and get him to change the media rights to block her campaign from getting a stream?

Pepe did nothing wrong.

Rule 6 m8

FDR and Truman knew it at the time. They really wanted to just assassinate CKS. Unsurprisingly, it was the media that supported him as 'the savior of China', specifically TIME magazine.

Madame CKS would also go to DC to lobby and whore out to congressmen, then fake illness so she wouldn't have to go back. Ironically, her sister was one of Maos biggest supporters.

I won't pretend like there's no reason for friction between the US and China, but a lot of it is just total disinformation that has been absorbed without question. Probably the same with Russia. There's really no need for all this cold war nonsense anymore

I swear if they touch sharke then I'm kicking off

PEPE STRIKES AGAIN

Are you coming to the party user?

>Swedish liberals want to legalise incest and necrophilia

So progressive, so tolerant.

isn't*
You like to see white culture burn because of the media lies and corruption then say "I would like to see white culture burn."

awoo is NOT happy

We would be fucked, I wouldn't even want to think about it.
Imagine Cruz, or Jeb, or any of those other assholes surviving the brutal media assault we've been through.

They would already be like Romney, hiding away, not coming out, not campaigning, or doing fuck all anything.
Showing up to the debate, getting blown the fuck out, then losing the next day.

The reason the other candidates aren't here is cause they couldn't take the heat.
Only person proved they can over and over again. One by One, we watched this losers get frustrated and annoyed, then do nothing about it, spineless.

>inside of Hillary's campaign HQ in NY

Looks like a shitty tech startup

Don't be childish.
almost no one in this board wants to see sweden destroyed
But people lost their hopes it can recover and the only thing we can do is laugh or cry. It's the future they wanted.

Yes that spins around my head all the time. Why aren't people more red pilled here? They have the same apocalyptic nature as liberals.

¡Yeb!

Did they just stop taking polls after Trump started winning or are they busy rigging then until Clinton is up?

Y-you too

The jew plays both sides of every conflict

This fucking Barron meme is getting out of hand. It's so good you could make a 10/10 movie with the plot twist that Barron was behind the 1913 signing of the Federal Reserve, even though he is -92 years old

Has anyone here had an visions of what KEK looks like? I always thought he looked like Pepe but now I'm not sure

>a lot of it is just total disinformation that has been absorbed without question. Probably the same with Russia. There's really no need for all this cold war nonsense anymore
Tell me about it. The same old "Russia is evul and wants to take over the world" has worn thin and I hope people wake the fuck up soon

> diversity hires
> nu males
> "problem glasses" women

Yeah, shitty startups.

Well, that's one way to persuade. My mom has voted straight dem since she was 20 and is voting Trump this year without me saying a thing to her.

You see this shit again. No it's not what they wanted. For fucks sake don't be such a goy.

I'm willing to bet balls to brass thats just a little side op she has going.

What she isn't going to show you is her massive army of all white male professionals.

>20 something year old niggers and white chicks running Hillary's campaign

If you told me this was happening, I'd call you a fucking liar. This has to be propaganda101.

Don't expect to see a single PA poll until election night

No. Just troll them in the chat. That's how they get their outrage, what we find funny, they know will rule up their base.

Which state?

I just don't think it's funny seeing one of the whitest cultures being destroyed.

Your country doesn't reach that point unless you have the approval of its citizens. If there was a true disgust at the situation (Like Great Britain) they would love to leave the EU and shut the borders.

They don't. They are leftist subversives trying to destroy white culture. Letting them live only serves to enable the decline of similar nations. There is no reason to send good young western solders in to die for a nation that wont fight for itself.

Mao's China was essentially funded by jews. And some of them lived there after Mao came to power

>all those unpaid interns there to try to shitpost on Cred Forums

In what way does hiring a bunch of diverse millenials help her campaign?

Probably hired to help fight in the war against Pepe.

Awoo~

Counter-signal with something funnier

Yeah ok cool I'm not gonna argue about it anymore. You're an apocalyptic Jew that listens to the media like it's real.

He's a funnier character than we've had before.

when a young girl can call for legalization of pedophilia and necrophilia and not be shot or arrested it's hopeless to do anything other than laugh.

And lest be honest pedophilia will be legalized there and in Germany pretty soon

Barron is so deep George Soros wakes up in a cold sweat having nightmares about him

He's not inside Soro's head. He created Soros hundreds of years ago so that he would have an elaborate false flag action to react to.

This is their offenderati, the rapid response team which parses Trump's speeches for shit they can make into offensive things

Not an argument. Easy win.

If they cannot get to him after one year of constant media presence of his it won't be now that will make the difference user.

It doesn't

It lowers the average IQ of her campaign

Hillary's campaign is Hillary's America

All you had to do was STICK TO THE SCRIPT Donald! You're letting Hillary's "scary" persuasion win every time you say stupid shit like this.

t. Scott Adams

I don't think even the most seasoned Cred Forums shitposter could do that let alone some redditfag straight outta college.

White cucks are worse than black niggers

End racial supremacist thoughts

If you hate niggers, start hating white cucks

Christ, no wonder she is losing.
Not a single professional in the picture.

They look exactly like a group of people who's only talent is to insult others.

Oh I see so the people won't fight back to that? Or is that what huffleton post tells you.
Yeah congratulations moron. You will play into the Jews hands.

>be at work yesterday
>girl i know hates Trump
>me and this closeted Trump supporter start asking her why
>muh racisss muh no political background muh sexisss
>you got that from cnn sport?
>well it's true!
>give her facts and stats
>well i hate him and i'll never vote for him!
>why?
>BECAUSE HE'S ORANGE
that was her main reason. he's orange and loud. forget facts, forget how well he's doing, forget how many people are behind him. he is fucking orange.

Yeah sure you guys are really glad that Trump is doing better in the polls. But if you really analyze them good, you see that it doesn't matter anymore (pic related). Clinton has already won.

I'm really looking forward to November, when you pathetic retards aren't even getting 40%. The most fun thing is that now you are finally getting some hope that Trump maybe could win this. Maybe he stops saying dumb shit every week. But I can guarantee you already, that he never had a chance, like the outsider he is.

Like you racists always say:

TOP KEK!

Never forget.
If it hadn't been for one user yelling "Pepe" hilldog would probably never have picked up on Pepe and led the (((media))) to run off the cliff with her.
He has made a great sacrifice. He should be beatified if not sanctified in the name of the glorious Kek.

Not a single minority. Hmm.

You all don't get my point. It's not that they aren't doing anything it's that thinking their destruction is ok is total bull shit.

They aren't fooling anyone, I wouldn't worry about it.
We knew exactly what he meant and was getting at.

Playing dumb only makes them look retarded and strips more credibility from them.

This. She has a staff of over 900 people. That little office is just a fucking front.

>Trump voters motivated by "dark" emotions

You're ALL NIGGERS!!! NIGGERS!!!!

Every person in this photo has their legs crossed

even Louie Ck look alike

PA

There are situations in life when the only option we have is to laugh

Freemasonry and Jews controls Sweden economically and culturally.
It would be needed 2-3 million people on the streets fighting for months to remove them

I pray that it happens but it's 0,1% likely

SHE WANTS TO DISARM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

LEAD BY EXAMPLE BITCH

also Trump has had 2 assassination attempts already. Clinton: 0

nice, let's make it a bit smaller tho.

I'm so tired of hearing about david duke, I'm legitimately thinking about supporting him ironically at this point. ( after trump wins)
Just to continue pissing off leftists.

is he still alive?

So did the U.S newscycle cover the mexican rapist story or did they cover it up

Tucker just wants to defend his family

Are the lives of his family worth less than Hillary's?

Something else I forgot about Chinese, we had an Empress Dowager named Cixi who presided over the most humiliating era in modern China, losing the Opium Wars, giving up Hong Kong and other cities, resisting modernization, an evil power hungry bitch that murdered and poisoned her own family to acquire power and basically made China so weak it was ripe for foreign invasion and subjugation.

That black mark on our memory hasn't manifested in sexism, AFAIK, but we are definitely not receptive to simply "muh female leader" lol

Never even made a blip m8.

Sounds like typical democrats accusing the enemy what they themselves are guilty of being.

The good thing, they have cried "wolf" aka "racism" so much that it has immunized the population against their bullshit.

Thanks MSM. :)

Hes actually pretty based

He calls out the jews accurately the majority of the time and advocates peaceful transition through transparency

How can Trump win when many of Hillary's supporters on the Internet are paid. Which means that they are more motivated and likely to post on social medias than Trump supporters who aren't paid

He is the holy lamb

Here's the updated image.

didnt she cause that war in 1900 that had the 8 nation alliance rape china sideways?

They keep trying

>X is bad
>X supports Trump
>therefore, Trump is bad

The cloest to mainstream is WND

wnd.com/2016/09/prominent-anti-trump-latino-activist-charged-with-rape/

Guess she'll win then.

A certain mustacioed host thinks so.

Not just supporters. Top campaign advisors. If she claims they went rogue, then there's the question of why she didn't know what they were doing.

When its your job you do just enough not to get fired

No user. You are following myths. Laughter is what gets retards to drop a bomb and don't care.
But maybe you're right. Memes destroy kingdoms and that's not even a joke.

Right now he simply should lay low instead of damaging Trump with his bs. I don't care about him hating niggers but him openly supporting Trump only reinfoces the narrative.

I think he has posted once a few hours after the rally. I don't know if he is just covering his tracks or if he has committed suicide with 4 seperate suppressed pistols in the middle of the night, thrown himself into an unmarked van, dissolved his body in acid, mixed it with concrete in an oil drum and throwing himself into a lake.
We don't know.

Voxday has a series of articles on how to argue with people like that. They are immune to facts and logic based arguements. Argue with them on an emotional level and insult them (serious):
>Rhetoric in action:
voxday.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/mailvox-rhetoric-in-action.html?m=1

the persuasion skill of a sledgehammer
10/10

What a shame that it turned out that t_d has been compromised.

Hopefully any containment attempted by leddit will be futile by this point.

Duke is Cred Forums - the candidate, but currently he needs to shut up for two months and not divert attention from Trump

>You are following myths
am I?

Barron memes are the dankest

Ayy lmao

This.

A wise man knows when to shut up and when to speak

Cred Forums knows when to control their PL and when to let it flow.

He is not Cred Forums

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

fucking hell that pisses me off
IMAGINE the news coverage if the rapist was a well to do white republican

how did the world come to this

>redpanels actually made a funny
wow strange times we live in

>trump flip flops on kenyan birth early 2017

>obama goes to jail for international fraud among one million other charges

>ted cruz also brought up on international charges

Student of Paul "Your security detail seems to have been detained" Manafort.

Duke doesnt "hate niggers" at all

He just wants them to have their own nation

He doesnt need to shutup

People just need to point out ROBERT BYRD more because Clinton can only lose black votes. Every time Duke comes up, flood them with ROBERT BYRD

I'm here for the Charlotte coup d'etat, who's with me

Is there any version that doesn't break up near the beginning? Or isn't Live Satellite News? It was the only one I found and saved. Wanted to post it on my FB to get it out more.

Shit that was meant for

would be better without the hashtags