President duterte

>a corrupted journalist makes a trap question.
>duterte calls him son of a bitch twice.
>media makes a scandal and fake scenario were duterte calls it to Obama.
>now duterte is targeted by accusations made by a fake testimony to make duterte look like a crazy maffia ilegitime madman.
>duterte only kills the maffia ones and filipino people WANTS IT, that's why duterte won the elections promising to kill the maffia.

Is the (((west))) preparing to """"" liberate""""" that country?
Was supposed to duterte loose the election while a puppet should've won?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/how-a-german-historian-predicted-the-decline-of-western-civilization-100-years-ago/
fpif.org/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-symptoms-creeping-caesarism/
youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4
opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/human-rights-initiative/grantees/action-economic-reforms-philippine-center
philstar.com/headlines/719747/us-says-mindanao-has-1-t-untapped-mineral-resources
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjpsIjmC4s&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=QdQ6qTYQI4c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdQ6qTYQI4c
businessinsider.com/these-economies-will-dominate-the-world-in-2050-2012-1?op=1/#-philippines-35
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could you possibly support this lunatic? Wtf is wrong with you?

Noynoy was better

Bump

What did he to be a lunatic? Explain.

Thanks for correcting the record.

1 mcdonald cheese burger coupon has been added to your account

Outside of America we have these things called democracies where the people get to choose how the country is led.

usa hates that he is killing their people

Hahaha no

Rightttttt.....tell me more about how the USA is controlled by all sides but other western countries are not. Specially your country, canada

USA gov hates that some gov from another country kills theire """"" people"""""(criminals like drug dealers, drug maffia)

not by a very long shot.

Duterte did nothing wrong.

Invade the Philipines??

are you mad?

It looks like somehow (((they))) want duterte off of office, if the scandals does not work then (((they))) maby will create some (((""""""moderate democratic Filipino party"""""))) like in Syria,

The last portuguese that did that, died.
Spain, however got comfy. Pleaae annex us again? Bleach us so our noses wont be flat.

Lunatic? Name one thing he has done wrong.

The western media has been having a fit about his crackdown on drug dealers and their prison system ever since he was elected.
Extreme measures are necessary in extreme situations

Tell us some stories of Based Duterte from the homeland, Flip-chan

Total disregard for justice & law and order, due process. How many thousands of extrajudicial deaths because of him, whether directly ordered by him or from encouraging vigilante justice?
>inb4 the media. Its not the fucking media, you know as well as I do that this dude is inciting violence
Didnt he even admit to murdering people on tv?

The XXI West is disgusting

His country and his people chose him

Go be a liberal pussy somewhere else faggot

He was Obongo tier but worse

People are stupid.
Instead of fixing the things that led to poverty and dissatisfaction, like exploitation and disorganization of your government, you instead fall for the strongman meme of attacking the symptom of the poverty and disorganization: whether it be drug abuse, or the poverty itself.

You were played twice, and now you want to blame your stupidity not on those who benefit from your stupidity, but those who genuinely want to help.

You deserve the hell you create for yourselves.

>Duterte said that when he briefly met Obama at the Association of Southeast Asian Nations summit, he already explained himself and even asked Obama to check the tapes of the interview.

>"I told him this, 'President Obama, I'm President Duterte. I've never made that statement. You can check it out. Check it out.' He said, 'Later, I will talk to you.' I said, 'Okay,'" the President said.

>Duterte then put the blame on the media, citing particularly the American press, whom he said made the erroneous reports about him describing Obama as a "son of a whore." "For whatever reason, the things you say, they (the media) can spin stories several times over," he said.

>"If they are after you, they would -- I said -- make it appear to be the worst of you. So watch out the press. They can spin. They will spin everything to make [you bad]. Me? I don't give a shit, because I am not the president of the international community.

I think the election of Duterte was right on schedule:

infowars.com/how-a-german-historian-predicted-the-decline-of-western-civilization-100-years-ago/

fpif.org/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-symptoms-creeping-caesarism/

youtube.com/watch?v=uha7WWgoeX4

Ask US troops to move out of muslim land.
That comment about wishing he fucked the nun before the prisoners.
Constantly swearing publicly for no good reason.
Denying he has other bank accounts, but admitting he does when it was exposed.

Spain GOT COMFY?

I think that we had to escape from there. The USA help you off course.

Excuse me, ((((liberate you/brings you democracy))))

Well from the last 2 weeks recap prior to ASEAN summit.

> His hometown got bombed.
> His daughter had a miscarriage. 2 of her triplets died. Thus making dutdut sad and claimed he cried alot and said "it's up to me to do the healing"
> Did a bants with obama and the UN.
> gets criticize and misquoted alot.
> Now his political enemies are sending shitty ass witnesses to do a demolition job against him.

For the good news:

> Found out who is behind the bombing ... I think this is the fucking first time I heard of someone who captured the mastermind here.

> Became best friend Japan and Indonesia.

> After insulting Obama, US gives fighter jet planes to him.

> China offering facilities for dutdut.

> Been too comfy with putin and thinking of buying arms from Russia and China.

> Political enemy witness is so inconsistent it's painful to watch. He's probably lauhing his ass off over this.

> Abu Sayaff freed 1 foreign hostages and put 8000 soldiers in the island decimate them once and for all.

YOU SMOKE POT
YOU GET SHOT
DUTERTE

americans are getting ready to chimp out on another country and ruin it yet again

fucking niggers

>genuinely want to help

>Falling for the liberation meme

There would be no justice if he followed the liberal law.

The country is an absolute shit hole. Extreme measures must be taken to correct extreme situations.

NOOO POT
NO SHOOOOT

is that simple

333 years mate. If thats not comfy idk what is

Soros has his hands on several local academic and media institutions. One of them here :
opensocietyfoundations.org/about/programs/human-rights-initiative/grantees/action-economic-reforms-philippine-center

Also the fake testimony is made by puppets of the buttmad liberal party which Duterte beat in a landslide win.

aHHH after that yes you are alraight

Spain was very based in the past

Now we have this shitty american empire

There are several types of drugs that are legal there. And youre still better off than us.

He has made many politicians who support the drug dealers step down and a lot of crooked officers are going through court now. Drugs also lead to the downfall of a nation, it takes multiple things to bring down a nation

Uh, no disrespect there lil guy, but... you amerisharts have been doing the same all over the world for far far longer.

Yup. Stupid. The solution is always simple: do something different of what those who are benefiting from the status quo are doing.

But even here you get played. You listen to those who say those who want to help are benefiting. You sit there and listen to billionaires tell you that those earning a half a million a year are benefiting from helping them.

>Extreme measures are necessary in extreme situations
This desu. Look at mexico and its almost decade long war against drug cartels with widespread corruption on all levels of government and police. It's like cancer. Sure you can cut out a tumor if dealt with early but if it spreads throughout your body the only solution is to pump it full of poison to kill off the cancerous cells before the whole organism dies.

and we have things called the rule of law to prevent extrajudicial executions

once a representative leader is chosen doesn't mean he becomes king who can go around telling the police to kill people suspected of crimes

Never knew Duts had foreigners shill for him.

He's literally Gloria 2.0 but with an upped drug war to keep normies happy and blind

Guantanamo rings a bell..
But i still agree that the extrajudicial killings are insane.
It wouldnt be wrong if a non thief nigger called a hustler nigger, a thief.

We're on the verge of becoming a narco-state. No wait, we're already a narco state! Duterte is only saving this country before shit gets even worse.

>UP Dilimeme

Not surprised here

Duts cant into diplomacy. He froths at the mouth when interviewed then flipflops and goes maximum damage control. The plebs dont realize this and just think """the man""" is out to get him.

Gloria's case is dismissed.
People have forgotten she once requested to have medical treatment abroad where we do not have an extradition treaty. How convenient.

I demand more stories of the slaughter of drug-peddlers from our Flipanons.

Why haven't you faggots gunned up and joined Duterte's RWDS?

I'm not defending him, I'm questioning if he was not supposed to win the elections, because (((they))) want him off the office. That's it. Don't try to put words in my mouth, I don't know him to defend him

Guantanamo, Yemen and Somalia drone strikes, Afghanistan, Iraq... renditions, etc, and now the shart in mart fuckers are all concerned about the blatant violations of drug dealers' human rights. The irony level is astonishing.

Just yesterday there was 20 or more deaths due to drugs

120 arrested in just one barangay in Culiat caloocan. Fucking crazy that place is. They weren't killed because they surrendered peacefully.

>Duterte will save the country from the ebils of drugs :DDD

Pic related, Top drug lord Peter Lim with your anti drug czar. It was known that he was tagged as the "drug lords of drug lords" by the same sources that had small time drug users killed.

Authorities hesitated and argued that he may or may not be THAT Peter Lim but came to the conclusion that it was him AFTER he quietly went out of the country

Honestly, if he called Obama a son of a whore, I'd have zero problem with it.

Hello CIA

Remember how the Ming dynasty fell? Yes, drugs was one of the reasons

In scarface, tony montana hesitated to kill someone because he was with his kid.
In the current situation we have, many are killed in front of their children. Many children were also accidentally shot, as the police take no special caution before shooting.

In poor areas, cops can barge in and shoot druggies, in upscale areas, they knock on the door and hand out flyers about the war on drugs.
Tell me great user, does that sound good?

Does the Filipino army have helicopters?

Duterte needs to take a few pages out of Uncle Augusto's playbook.

The fact that he will readily praise China and their efforts on drug rehabilitation when the largest drug producers are Chinesese nationals is what worries some

>he doesnt know that Obongo and his superiors are the ones who spins the narrative

>Tell me great user, does that sound good?
Yes. Sounds like what happens when you're trying to clean up a third-world hellhole that's drowning in meth and criminal violence.

Freemasons in this country tho. Fucking masons they are literally jews

well from what I know, Japan just gave to helicopters to dutdut last week. He can use that to kick druggies out of the chopper again. he used to joke that alot before he became a president.

Interviewer: Did you really kick the druggies out of the helicopter?
Dutdut: I dunno, no one's looking.

Are you tagalog or visya ? My gf is visayan im suppose to go to cebu with her this year
Some of her friends husbands here in the states where police and worked for dudurte in davoa. While having a couple of beers with them, they had told me their friends back home have been emailing and texting to tell them they are missing out on all the fun.
Going on raids ect.

like Detroit?

Its so funny you say that about the masons. My girl tells me that they are shit and that nobody likes the masons back home

What hell?

Around every corner there is a police guarding law abiding citizens.

Corrupted politicians are being told to btfo and step down

>inb4 "he's just removing his political ememies"

Rodrigo "I will feed you to a crocodile " Duterte
Rodrigo "I will bomb your mosques" Duterte
I think there is still a lot of to add

Nah, "Journalists" are just all buzzfeed tier faggots weakened by having the vast majority of the worlds knowledge at their fingertips.

I'd bet whoever first reported it just whacked it into google translate or got some retarded halfbreed, halfbrained female intern with a patchwork understanding of tagalog to shit it out on their paper then everyone else ran with it citing them, where 20 years ago whoever reported it would have spoken to an expert or a company linguist or translator and have a few days time before the next publication, rather than needing to push it out ASAP with as little care possible to its accuracy.

Also (((they))) don't like right wing populists so any chance to smear isn't given so much as a second glance, since they can all just throw up their hands and offer a 'retraction' two weeks later when everyone has already had their minds manipulated and 1/100th of the population exposed to their lies will ever see it.

He gets shit done, and that's fucked up. Accomplishing things are not allowed

Yeah sure, thats why Singapore and South Korea got out of the shit hole with compassionate and all-caring leaders like mama Merkel

Rodrigo "drown the brown" Duterte

I need stories. Duerte is my idol currently

Listen up you faggot. This flip fag is saying he wants to kill all drug dealers. Fair enough, drug dealers are complete degenerates.

So, the retard implements a system where people get awarded to shoot down drug dealers. But, people can easily abuse this system by just shooting a dude and sprinkling some cocaine bags on his dead corpse and get rewarded.

Can you see how this system is flawed? The fact that you're supporting a delusional retarded lunatic completely baffles me. This man is total faggot like you op.

Just read around the thread and you'll find one or two.

Rodrigo " I will eat you alive just give me a soy sauce and vinegar" Duterte

>Is the (((west))) preparing to """"" liberate""""" that country?

Doubt it, they have nothing of value so why should we give a shit?

Only made a couple "we are so offended!" statements because it's expected of us

>If you kill the drug dealers, they win

See thisI don't know nothing about him, IM FUCKING QUESTIONING.
thank you for helped me to see the scam by the way

>Extreme measures are necessary in extreme situations

I'm not entirely sure what the situation over there looks like, but if it's bad enough that the population elects someone like Duerte, I agree.

Obviously it's shit for the innocents that will inevitably be caught in it, but sometimes you need a cleansing fire. The law system is incapable of solving the problem once crime reaches a certain level.
See our asylum shelters for example, which are no-go areas for the police and if the thief makes it back there they will refuse to go in to recover whatever he took.

Even they have nothing of value (((they))) would try to get him off because muh ebil dictator.
(((oy very we must have a """"" free""""" state in every nation, or else it would be anotha shown oy gevalt)))

>Japan and the US will invade the Philippines in you life time
After the reform is pass by the PM and there's a false flag attack it's all set

(((Oy vey, anotha shoah)))
Autocorrector

>(((they))) would try to get him off because muh ebil dictator.
Dude we are supporting shit like Saudi Arabia who are ISIS 2.0, just legitimized because they are also in charge of the country.

The Western world literally does not give a shit about anything but economic benefits.

He once traded himself for a hostage.

>I saw the police, army, and I guess they were government officials. Most of all, there was Mayor Rodrigo Duterte who never left us, following us all the way through. He even asked to trade himself, for the hostage takers to take him instead for our release. Mayor Rodrigo Duterte tried to convince them to drive back to Davao City so they can talk about their demands, but the inmates didn’t like the idea. So what Mayor Rody Duterte did, he joined us to make sure we are all safe.

>people get awarded to shoot down drug dealers. But, people can easily abuse this system
Has there been any instance of this happening in real life? As far as I know, there has been no such reports, and the media here is controlled by his main oppoent. So that says a lot.

Even the "Davao Death Squad" doesn't exist.

I'm talking like "muh ebil dictator" because that's what the media/ politicians say to anyone that don't obey to the (((chosen)))
I know that they don't give a fuck about real dictatorships since it gives (((them))) benefits, for example angola

I figured maybe the west was using it so that Obama could save face when he pussies out on defending them in South china sea

>Doubt it, they have nothing of value so why should we give a shit?
>philstar.com/headlines/719747/us-says-mindanao-has-1-t-untapped-mineral-resources
maybe they will actually...

Why not let this man handle the cartels in South America?

>A peace pact with the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF)

Heh.

Every politician has a top drug lord backing them anyway.

So my hipotesis can turn real?
→>is the (((west))) preparing to """"" liberate""""" that country?
>muh duterte ebil dictator
>minerals with allot of value

Prepare your anuses because a new """" liberation"""" may occur soon

you son of a bitch..
you are just a son of a bitch

This

His comment was for me, it was a misunderstood .
See this →

I'd be all for the same tactics being used in detroit in chimpcango.

How could you not?

>we have things called the rule of law to prevent extrajudicial executions
lmao talking like that is easy living in the first world

Can anyone tell me what music is this since the beggining until almost the end?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKjpsIjmC4s&feature=youtu.be

700k surrendered
3000 killed
17k arrested

For three months and he isn't stopping.

He is a lunatic but we need this lunatic for a while. Besides he already accepted that he might not long enough for six years since he know he might get killed.

This is how I found that music:
>Look up the lyrics
>Search YouTube for remixes

youtube.com/watch?v=QdQ6qTYQI4c

Found it for myself, it is a bit difficult to understand what he says specially since in the video Clinton are making noise

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QdQ6qTYQI4c

Thank you bro.
almost at the same time

this dude more bluepilled than a fucking smurf

>He once traded himself for a hostage.
Yeah, but lets analyze the situation, shall we? He becomes the """""hostage""""' and then what?
Cue heroic music? What good did it do?
You can say things to make you look good, but you have to think long term.

Lemme break it down for ya.

The Philippines is a key battleground nation since:
1. It's a growing economy, poised to become one of the biggest economies in the world in the long-term
2. It wrestles control over South China sea (or west PH sea) with China, which is a major shipping route
>businessinsider.com/these-economies-will-dominate-the-world-in-2050-2012-1?op=1/#-philippines-35

Now the red team (chinks + ruskies) want us into their sphere of influence, to gain more clout in the world stage. While it won't benefit them directly in the short term-- it certainly helps them in the long term.

The blue team (americunts) wants us to stay in their team, as part of it's asia pacific "wall" (wall could be political and economic, not necessarily military) against China, similar to what it's doing with Russia. If we turn, the wall is basically broken.

The glorious leader Duterte, is obviously red-team LEANING. Nonoy (former pres), is certainly blue team. Philippine politics is a proxy war for super states. Now while past presidents (say GMA), tried to sit on the fence, my understanding is the superstates are making that option more difficult. And eventually, countries such as the Philippines has to choose between red and blue.

Duterte will try to pick red-- without antagonizing his base, which is frankly, programmed to hate the chinks due to the sea dispute. But he'll need to do this slowly-- and maybe by the end of his term he'll fulfill his promise to his Chinese paymasters.

However, the blue team won't have this lying down. They already hacked in our elections to have Leni Robredo-- liberal party (nonoy's partymate) sweetheart to gain the VP seat from BongBong Marcos, son of strongman Ferdinand M. When they get rid of duterte via any means (constitutional, coup, assassination) then the blue team is back in business.

(cont)

Other factoids I have foreseen:

>EJK is real, if Duterte doesn't become a national legacy he'll be remembered like Marcos-- a corrupt, narcissistic, mass murderer.
>"Demolition witness" is actually telling the truth. If you set aside your retarded right wing programming for awhile, you'll realize that he knows so many details that can't possibly be scripted. Especially since, he's practically illiterate, how can he act.
>Super states are playing hardball -- cold war mechanics are back in motion, but the lines aren't drawn up as well as before. Elites must know something the general populace doesn't, which will lead to something like WW3 (climate change is real, and is actually moving faster rate. nuclear war probabilities larger than before. rogue state starting war option, economic collapse incoming) Things like this are insurance policies.
>Fucking Chink and Ruskie shills on Cred Forums using this forum as a weapon. You fucking cunts I'll find all of you and burn your fucking houses.

Post-script: I'm not pro any team, but staying blue is actually smarter. If this country can regain it's legs, it should do more to make a third option, ironically why we are originally called "THIRD WORLD"

> Especially since, he's practically illiterate, how can he act.
He can't act for shit that from 100 killings he suddenly turn to 1000 killed.

From a farmer to a fisher
From a grade 1 only education to a highschool graduate

so many holes on his side that its easy to pick out.

>In the senate, spotlights everywhere
>Senator shills, paid off in favors by duterts go on attack mode
>realizes, that I'm probably gonna get killed anyway. shit.
>all this swirling in his not so intelligent head
>get some facts wrong

Again, if you're not some shill watch it again. You can definitely see his candor in some details. I especially like the little detail where he comes home bloody and when his squeeze asks him where he was, he just tells her that he chopped up a chicken. If he made that up on the go-- which was from a question, that was just too fast.

Also, wonder why a lot of senators didn't make that hearing. Also, why the silence from our glorious leader on the matter. Also, senators who did comment-- mostly lambasted the credibility off the bat, without even considering the facts. Timing was also kinda off, if this was some "planted move".

Again I have no investment on this, just pointing out things I've noticed

He wants to cuddle up to the Reds? No way. Seems like that guy wants to tell pretty much everyone, but his own people, to go fuck themselves.

>i have no investment in this
Nice try shill

>1. It's a growing economy, poised to become one of the biggest economies in the world in the long-term
lmao

Seen this since in the election. With the south china sea dispute he's all 'bilateral talks' 'sure we won the ruling (on the dispute), how can we enforce it'. Sounds like weak rhetoric to be honest, for his own taste. Foreign affairs just sits on its hands on the matter

Lol, hey I took a crack at it. Why don't you give me your version

It's funny, I know. Ask the jews about it

My flip gf says Dutdut is a lovable teddybear and he dindu nuffin wrong.

Most of the people don't know that one of the reason why davao got better in the first place is how good duts handled the japanese and mostly chinese investors who saw potential on the city.

Honestly, it seems like he just recognize how good china is as trading partners and heck even america outsources towards them.

I find this to be fascinating. The Philippines is moving up in the world. Currently, most countries seem to be going backwards.