1 in 5 Germans isn't German by now

zeit.de/gesellschaft/2016-09/migrationshintergrund-statistisches-bundesamt-bevoelkerung-deutschland-anstieg

1 in 5 Germans was born without German citizenship. Very tolerant and cosmopolitan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Manny of those are polaks polaks amd terrones tho

Germans are the Troyan Horse of Europe. Enemies of personalistic civilizations, this is why throughout history they hated Poland so much. Poland is a moral, principled country that respects human dignity and freedom, and Germans have long ago abandoned the view of moral monism in favor of moral dualism and positivism. Nobody has expected those violent creatures to erupt with such destruction, but history is full of sad surprises! Germans consistently instrumentalize human persons and treat them as raw material and as people are cynical and nihilist. No wonder deep down they hate moral nations and are motivated enough to dedicate their resources to pointless destruction and causing misery! Germany =/= Europe!

That stat counts people with only one foreign parent too though.

Not all of them are refugees tho.

Do you just keep this in like a pasta folder or are you actually bothered enough to type this out every time?

As it should.

It's silly if one parent is british (basically island germans with more celtic blood) but do you really want precedent for mulattos to be german by blood (german by blood is still part of our constitution and was applied regarding immigration in the 90s).

Also, of those 4 in 5 germans left about 2 are spineless POS deluded by MSM who are more concerned with appearing like a good citizen than being realistic about the future of their nation.

t. have pure welsh gf who hates brown people and wants many blonde children from me (pic related)

>Auf dem Arbeitsmarkt haben Menschen mit Migrationshintergrund deutlich mehr Schwierigkeiten.
>Auch im Bildungsstand zeigen sich erhebliche Unterschiede. Menschen mit Migrationshintergrund hatten häufiger keinen Schulabschluss oder nur einen Hauptschulabschluss. Zudem hatten sie dreimal häufiger keinen Berufsabschluss. Bei den akademischen Abschlüssen gab es dagegen fast keine Unterschiede mehr.

That's a very nicely formulated.

Where did the "multiculturalism is strengh" meme come from? Did a multicultural society ever exist and survive through history? Multiracial, I can understand why it could work. Multicultural? Not so much.

Great empires like Alexander the Great's or the Roman's did one of two things: let the conquered people live the way they always did, without trying to change their way of life OR impose a single and dominant culture over everyone.

Is it realist to say that colonialism failed because it was a constant clash of culture? After all, colonized people were often considered second class citizen, with their own culture and everything, while europeans were the ruling class, and rarely intermingled with the colonized.

Please, tell me what I overlooked.

At some point the subjects become sentient and demand to be independent. It happened with the Poles and Lithuanians after they got colonized and Christianized by the Teutonic Order, it happened with the Americans, the Indians and of course with all the rest of the commonwealth as you know.

eh, my grandfather immigrated to germany from austria before ww2, that would statistically make me a german with """migration""" background.

and there are a lot of people from europe (anglos and frogs) and ex-soviet states (aka slavs), who are some of the loudest in opposing the open borders / reffugee bullshit.

But to pretend every 1 in 5 germans is an african/arab from the third world, is retarded and just one more time the """news""" lie with falsly narrated truths.

>Where did the "multiculturalism is strengh" meme come from?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melting_pot

half of those are still white though
Poles, Romanians, Kazakh-Russians

>Zeit.de
>Actually believing this shit
>People falling for italian bait

>The Melting Pot THE GREAT AMERICAN DREAM
>By (((Israel Zangwill)))

AND THEY CALL US CONSPIRACY THEORISTS

>People falling for italian bait

it all depends what you think multiculturalism is, for the romans and the greeks they brought in technology's god's and military ideas from some of the people they conquered, but they also moved to homologies the populace into there own by creating incentives to become roman/greek and providing a path to citizenship that would instill these core values, while allowing them to keep just a specter of their cultural heritage, to both pacify them and allow their good values to improve rome, if this sounds like a kind of multiculturalism to you then multiculturalism can produce good even great things.

how ever what we have now doesn't really match up, its more like how the romans approached peace and integration of the germanic tribes, and we know how that turned out...

I wouldn't consider America to be the same Melting Pot liberals refer to when talking about multiculturalism. It seems like a melting pot's goal is to assimilate all cultures into a dominant one, while multiculturalism is the belief that a shitton of cultures should co-exist.

Americans are quite nationalist, and second/third generation immigrants usually feel like they're true american. Other cultures are forgotten.

Germany today, as all western, corporate ruled countries, has no own "will".
Its not germany dude. Its the globalists.

They rule your country too btw, and you will get total westernization soon, oh i mean progress

One point I just remembered is that it can't be an too old idea. When the British settled into America they did not want to disturb the American Indians so as they could preserve their own way of living.

"One should strictly respect religion, customs and practices of the African. The Negro should recognize that one has him at their heart."
~ Hermann von Wiesmann, Governor Of German East Africa, 1895

Whats happening today is that the ultimate goal is to break all cultures. Replace them by money. Money is the only rule and power.

>They rule your country too btw

Yeah, that's why we don't take any niggers

> and you will get total westernization soon

yeah any day now.

Stop projecting Hans. We're fine you're fucked. Deal with it

Der Juden