The German Soldier

I've always been fascinated with the WW2 German soldier. No matter what intellectual development I have passed through I have never ceased to view them as having such strong camaraderie. Really, in my mind, they represent the soul of Western culture, and their struggle was the righteous one. I simply don't get that feeling when looking at my country's soldiers... when I see them, I think of backwoods middle-aged women saying "support the troops" or "thank you for your service." It's almost a joke, and there's hardly anything respectable about them.

But the Germans fought for their country in the truest sense, against true enemies. I like looking at them. It's in a sense inspirational.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=3orWlTLF8W8
youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Appreciate it Ameribro

I just wish things were still like that, in todays society people that sign up for the Bundeswehr are looked down uppon.

I'm still going to join them in February though,

I dont think your countries soldiers are "bad".
But the landsers fought against the extermination of their country, their culture. They knew that if they lost the globalists would destroy everything in the long or short run.

Your guys are fighting for corporations and a elite of jews... What can i say. I think inside they all know it.

You can say that about every army in WW2 because that was the last war where things actually mattered to the people involved.

Everything since then has been a proxy war fought on behalf of other countries. So supporting the troops is a really hollow gesture, even if it appears respectful.

>they represent the soul of Western culture
You know Arthur Moeller van den Bruck asked Russia to help Germany defend against western culture? Germans saw themselves as enemies of the latin-classical culture. Germans are at heart anarchists and revolutionaries. This is why WW2 was nothing but a pointless orgy of destruction commited by Germans

>Germans fought for their country in the truest sense, against true enemies
No. Germans are just collectivist and conformist. They're scared of their state and thus do whatever it tells it to do. From time to time they are able to strike back though like during peasant uprisings or the revolution in 1918

>being a dumb dumb

You're the reason some jews view a portion of people as literal "golems." But too bad you're probably retarded, you'll prob not understand. Also from judging from how retarded your post is I bet you're one of the inbreds in Germany who threaten to hurt German families from northern Kazakhstan whose children speak Russian and not German yet.

They also got BTFO and can't form a standing Army anymore. The backwoods boys worked them krauts good.

What in the actual fugg are you talking about

OP is on the right track

they were fighting Bolshevism!!!

At the end of WW1 germany had 5million active communists in the country trying to take over, the fact that Hitler and the NDASP actually kicked them out of the country/killed them is incredible, it represents one of the greatest victories in world history

You're a victim of propaganda and have low standards judging by the pile of shit you spewed out. Yeah seriously brainwashed, just reread this:

>worshipping a kike on a stick

top kek

This type of German has long been dead. Todays Germans kiss muslims feet and bow down to all. What a shame.

The two figures I have romanticized the most are the Roman legionary and the German soldier. These two forces project the strongest sense of camaraderie and the Western spirit. It is in their honor that I myself joined the military.

I am not really here to talk about how the American military is inferior or anything. I don't really care about it. I am here however to praise the German military of yore. I suppose, at the heart of it, I wish that I was a part of that force. I wish that I had the opportunity to fight the Bolshevik in a truly righteous struggle for my country. Despite the harsh deaths they inevitably faced, those men are top-tier heroes in my opinion.

Perhaps you are a troll, but this is not so. The Germans deliberately looked back to Rome as a model in countless ways, from architecture to sculpture. They were, if anything, the greatest articulation of Western culture we have yet seen. They are not at heart "anarchists and revolutionaries." Arguably, they are at heart free spirits and peasants, hard workers and pioneers.

The Americans came in in 1944, well into Germany's spiral into defeat. We come into wars and make it seem like we won them, well after the most brutal fighting was already over.

It is a shame, one that makes me ashamed of my country over. We did this. Read Hellstorm After the Reich, or Other Losses. It is disgusting what we did to them, all based on lies too. Our government is the war criminal. There should be a Nuremberg Trial for FDR and Churchill's men.

Friedrich Schiller explicitly said that in "modern" times classical culture must be abandoned. Nietzsche praised the fight with Rome. Prussia was fiercely anti-catholic. Germans had an ambiguous attitued towards classical culture. Hitler adopted some roman aesthetics, but at the same time the ideology was against classical culture. Germany is anti-european in reality

>They are not at heart "anarchists and revolutionaries."
They are. Their empire collapsed, they had a revolution, Weimar Republic was wobbly and under constant attacks and in the end they all wasted their resourced for a pointless, emotional war that made them lose 1/3 of their country. Germans are anarchists

>The Americans came in in 1944, well into Germany's spiral into defeat.
wtf are you talking about? Pearl harbor happened in 1941, congress declared war immediately after. the americans lead operation torch in 1942 and the invasion of italy in 1943.

>We come into wars and make it seem like we won them, well after the most brutal fighting was already over.
we singlehandedly destroyed the japanese, and we played a critical role in defeating the germans. had we not given in to french demands to liberate france first we could have easily driven straight through germany from the italian alps.

>they had a revolution
(((They))) had a revolution. Look who lead it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

8/10 of those people or so are Jews. This was a Communist revolution. It was a Jewish revolution. The Germans were stabbed in the back.

You cannot judge the Germans based on what its immigrant population did. They are more of an international clique anyway.

In fact, who was it that crushed that revolution? Who formed the Freikorps and literally destroyed those revolutionaries on the streets?

Patriotic Germans.

>wtf are you talking about? Pearl harbor happened in 1941, congress declared war immediately after. the americans lead operation torch in 1942 and the invasion of italy in 1943.
But we didn't start "battling Krauts" until 44. You said were talking about how we beat the "krauts" in particular, the Germans. I'm saying they had already significantly lost steam by the time we started seeing them.

The Italians are nothing. But yes, I concede to you that our war with the Japanese was a valiant one on our part. Until the bombs.

Agreed m8

>you now realize we indoctrinated two generations of children by having them gun down thousands of German soldiers in various video games.

This is why we must kill every jew.

They were the polar opposite to the jewish agenda.

>tfw you atone as much as you can by defeating the Bolshevik in RO2
>perhaps if we defeat them there, it will be real

I know who lead it

There's a weird similarity though

The commie revolution destroyed the monarchy and NSDAP was against monarchy too!

Seems like Germans didn't quite like their past at all and supported anti-monarchist revolutionaries

>The Germans were stabbed in the back.

Don't forget to mention how the Jewish run press acted defeatist since the opening months of the war destroying German morale. Compare that with the allied press which celebrated even defeats as heroic victories

Gott mit uns...

Would you support an irrelevant monarchy that had failed in its duties to protect the people? The monarchy was a thing of the past, of an old feudal order that cared more about the international royal class than their ties of kinship with their people. This at a time when national identity was a crucial factor, when the question of "who is German?" provoked the movement of German nationalism that so strongly bound together the ancient states of the HRE. It was not a monarch that did this, it was not royal ties, but it was ties of blood. The spirit of the German people fused together BY the people, by means of an upstart corporal, not by a monarch.

The monarchy failed the Germans.

>mfw this faggot is actually serious

>operation torch
>German Ground forces: 110,000 troops
>invasion of italy
>100,000
>d-day
>380,000 (by 23 July)[3]

At the same time
>Battle of Moscow
>1,929,406 German men
>Battle of Stalingrad
>~1,040,000 men
>Battle of Kursk
>940,900 men
>3,253 tanks
>Operation Bagration
>In total: 1,036,760 personnel
>etc etc etc

>we wun da war guiz!!1

I always wonder why the germans achieved so much in such a short time with the capture of europe.
Was it the incompetence of the generals of france,etc..
The shit gear of the allied at the start?

Or where the nazi's that good.
And if they just fought a defense war on the borders with russia and bombed them to shit then they would never have lost 70% of their army and they could have forced the allies to make deals for peace where germany had the biggest cut.

You can't begin to understand my despair when I realized the bad guys won ww2

You can bash and hate anything about WW2 Germany, but you can't say those soldiers have been the most badass soldiers ever walked this earth.

No offense burgers, they been generally better and I believe it was because of strong nationalism.

It's because of obligatory crystal meth.

The greatest heroes of world war 2 where the bongs, the last great war of the dying british empire.

And i want to say you slavs did a lot more work then the burgers, but it was a meatgrinder on both sides.

should've let them over run europe. i never heard anyone speak ill of the germans when i was growing up. I think most WWII vets just regretted what they did to them. Hell, my grandfather told me dresden was "payback for london". whatever. I don't live in london and most brits hate london, it's a international banking center and multi culti shithole. why we did that i'll never know.

It's not true though, maybe in the early years of the war but It became pretty obvious that they were being sacrificed when they were forced to fight two empires at the same time. Only Germans act like that, like total sheep to the slaughter.

Friend Belgium, things are not as simple as the seem. The propaganda that Hitler made a "blunder" with operation Barbarossa needs much closer examination.

There is a controversy surrounding him, but I would consult with V. Suvorov, either Icebreaker or Chief Culprit. In the book, he demonstrates the latent offensive power harnessed by the Soviet Union and exposes how the advancing Germans easily destroyed huge amounts of offensive aircraft and positions. The Soviets were not equipped for a defense, they were equipped for the attack. It was all about who struck first, and THAT is why the Germans were initially so successful. The Russians BY FAR outmanned, outgunned, and outsupplied the Germans. They had all of this, and then, in violation of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, they threatened the Romanian oil fields, which the Germans desperately depended on. That was the final straw. Without that oil, the Germans were doomed.

They had no choice but to invade. The goal was to drive straight through to Moscow and knock Russia out quickly. It was a suicidal thing to do, but, as it seems, it was the only thing to do.

They did this at a time when the Western front was pacified. They had to choose either between Operation Sea Lion, which Irving suggests was probably just a propaganda scare tactic, or Operation Barbarossa. Hitler counted on the British making a peace with him after Dunkirk. He had no idea how full of hate Churchill and his clique were.

They gambled and loss, and now that gamble is made out to be "a blunder." What if it had succeeded? Wouldn't it then be viewed as genius?

If Operation Barbarossa had succeeded, Hitler would have fought a one front war. They would not have lost there either.

Operation Barbarossa was a necessary gamble. The fact that the virtuous, glorious Germans lost, and that everything that happened afterwords has been sheer hell, makes me think that in reality the Germans won, and we are living in an alternate timeline.

Bongs and frogs caused WW2 by humiliating and robbing Germany after WW1.

NSDAP also failed the Germans. Concentration camps, secret police, internal oppression of the people, then sending them to a pointless death in the russian winter

mostly allied incompetence, the western allies never learned modern army movements in WW1 the way German generals did on the eastern front, they completely prepared for a new trench war and distributed their troops accordingly, leaving a hugh gap to be exploited by the german army

nah, jewish bankers did that, the frogs and bongs where just puppets.

Kek approved the killing of joos

>we wuz nezis n SHIET we faught tew world WARZ and destroyed yurop both times, we iz heroic and shit MAYNE
Germany is a really fun joke desu

Because who as in charge of America and Britain? The (((Morgenthau))))s of the world, people who literally hated Germany, people like T Kauffmann who instructed Russian soldiers to rape and kill German civilians, that they had a sworn duty to do so.

Dresden happened out of sheer sadism. Nothing more. Read Hellstorm.

They were forced to fight. See here: . I think the hardest pill to swallow is that Hitler didn't want war at all. I know that it might seem impossible, but I can show each instance of how war was forced on Hitler.

I'm not going to paint the NSDAP as being free from error. It was a statist regime to be sure. I'm here primarily to talk about the German soldier. Yes, the NSDAP regime wasn't perfect.

But as far as historical accuracy goes, no, they did not send them to a pointless death in the Russian winter. They had no choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=3orWlTLF8W8

>says the one defending jews

kek, low quality adept

britbongs terrorbombing dozens of german cities full of civilians, a bunch our real fucking heroes okay.
fuck Churchill
fuck the RAF
they knew they were killing innocents and it grieves them to this day

youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ30WxvQkk
you grove you lose

Very catchy.