Hillary wins

>Hillary wins
>WW3 breaks out
>Who would you ally?

bump

Is this left/right? How are the rest teamed up?
I fight for my country no matter what, of course

I'd fight for peace.

It's 2016, you're thinks peoples are stupid and still believe the meme ' fight for freedom and defeat evil dictator ' ?
No one will accept to fight for this shit

Russia

Worked in 2003 with Iraq and 2011 in Libya

Can't wait for Hillary to shart herself at a G20 meeting.

The American people.

anyone but Hillary

>Hillary wins
>WW3 breaks out

I think you confused hillary with trump.

Based putin anything else is degenerate

South America.

Because we will be the only ones unaffected.

The Confederacy

Best Korea

Dont let the goddamn media control you, Hillary is the Warmonger who backed up all major US wars in the middle east

Siding with Texas

>this retarded leftard
Trump is a non-interventionist, Hillary said she'll war Iran.

Anybody but sweden

I don't trust those who don't put "shameful self-bump" before bumping their own thread

I SIDE WITH THE GLORIOUS LEADER OF KOREA

It's your country you need to fight

Are you guys retarded.
I wished Russia would actually stand a chance but America have the strongest army by far.

Funfact: It would need them 8hours to invade my country and have 3Million man on ground.

No sources right now but you guys know It's right

Why would anyone invade switzerland?

Drones killed warfare

There would be civil war within the US between the leftists/globalists and the rightists/nationalists to begin with, and probably something similar across Europe, with nationalists also fighting against islamists. This would give China, North Korea and Russia the perfect opportunity to invade, as presumably the majority of western forces would be preoccupied trying to preserve order at home.

With the russiabros

DPRK, obviously.

Russia, they are close, and i trust them more than America when it comes to blows, I'd rather be a servant knowingly than be manipulated when the shit blows through.

Russia.

And if Trump win instead I will also pick Russia.

Putin is the only non-Jew puppet of all

No one. I would just poison muhricans food should they pass by through my city to spread ''''''''''democracy and freedom'''''''

Japan

/k/ and Cred Forums should make a Japanese Island Defence Force

Social media still wasn't as widespread as now. We have thread where we watch conflict in Syria day to day, and we can talk with people directly from there.

The only country i'd die for is Japon.

kys weeb

I'll side on whatever side those Chinese nigger dogs aren't on

I would side with my AR-15 and the best secluded ranch I can fund. Fuck WW3. Fuck civil war. Fuck race war.

I dont even watch anime

I just like nationalism

Dont call me a weeb you kike

>Russia will be the scapegoat to start WW3
>Slovakia part of NATO

A:
>Slovakia breaks ties with EU / NATO and join Russia
I will fight with my country men.

B:
>Slovakia cucks itself with NATO and join the Russia bullying force
I leave and join Russia.

Not going to fight against fellow slavs on side of Globalism and degeneracy.

Literally stealing a boat and trying my luck living out at sea. Rather die from a rogue wave or a shark or even eating the wrong fish than live in Hillary land

>I fight for my country no matter what
>be me

Yup

I'm going to Canada, all you macho men can die for the Jews. I can't even serve any, I broke my pelvis and can't even run properly anymore.

If Hillary wins Not the USA

USA, because I don't speak chinese.

Russian govt pays people well who go far east into Siberia to work and live there. I can speak russian well enough, so I'll go for it.
Not sure if its still the case in the middle of a war, though.

What Hiro said

Nobody. Yall can fight. Just give me your cash for safekeeping.

is this true?

Good for you user. Good for you.

Even better if you have a STEM degree and you can work at an arctic area research station a few months per year.

Will move to Serbia to remove kebab and some picha materina. Since i'm russian i'll be welcomed by serbian brothers. Russia will put all its effords to save Serbia. So i'll be protected by bloodhungry russians, while enjoying rakia.

what if serbia is forced to join the EU like our cuck leaders want us to?

Btw, what role muslims are going to play? I see it like Russians and rest are Terrans, NATO is Protoss and muslims as Zergs

Can't see that coming. I strongly bieleve Serbian people remember peacemaking attitude of NATO

Whites.

idk why you want to come here we are the biggest American military base in Europe,plus our muslim population is small and those wo are muslim are bro-tier, they are not like Western muslims

World leaders hate Hillary and if she were to take office, it won't take long for her to start shit

I'd have to ally myself with China.
Anything else sucks and is doomed to fail.

Good lad do us aussie shitposters proud

I'm mostly attracted to the people, to whom i feel something strange I can't feel to other nations, eventhough i can't say i'm any good in history/culture knowledge (will be fixed next year) of Serbia. It's decision based more on the feel amongst whom and where i ready to die. Don't be so arrogant, 95% of population in such kind of circumstances are not even counted as people by rulers/authorities, so get blue pill and die for idea you like.

I'm routing for pooty poot come Armageddon.

It'll be civil war, m8.
hillary will try to take the guns away, and that'll be the catalyst for civil war

That would be turning your attention against the globalists sending you to Iran or some other such place that's impeding our flow of resources and capital by being sovereign.

faggot

I fight for the spoils of war and to drink wine from a human skull goblet

>worked in Libya

Kek

No, we funneled weapons and money to factions religiously extreme compared to the government, much like in Syria. The people were just complacent because no boots were officially on the ground.
>tfw Denmark dropped more bombs for us than Britain or Canada

Honestly this is the vibe I get from the current state of affairs. Hillary wins and some sort of big false flag event pushes lots of Americans into a war, likely orchestrated by the kikes. Millions of fighting age men shipped off to some shithole country likely in the middle East leaving America and it's women primed for some cultural enrichment from all the displaced sandniggers from the kikes war we started.

Shoot the suited men that brought Mislims and Africans into your country and destroyed your culture. Never shoot the foreigners who are halfway across the world

Poland doesn't have any allies

Only chance is to ask czechia and slovakia to cooperate with us. But i think that former czechoslovakia may refuse to be our allies
But Hungary probably will be our ally in WW3 circumstances

My loyalty is with China

>flag
checks out

antartica

ally with china
get some hot china poon

The unwitting cucks will be proud to flood white countries with brown rapists, of course. They think shooting one or two guys with the fortitude to stay and fight makes up for a million U.S. And Europe-bound rats fleeing the sinking ship.

this triggers the frenchman

Financial capital of the world?

You guys should make a Warsaw Pact without being under the Thumb of Russia. Though, you're not very cooperative with eachother.

That FL website that's been spammed on here taught me a lot about Iran. I'll never underestimate them. They actually have ET tech on their hands.

PUTIN

WW3 would either be 20 minute-long global hypersonic warheads armageddon, or a series of low to mid-intensity proxy wars in unstable states/regions, in which case allies might very well be enemies in different conflict and allies again after a week.

European HQ of CIA.

No. That would be New York and London, to a lesser extent. Switzerland is a hedgefund state and tax haven for the elite.

Do you know how fuckin ugly most Chinese women are?

Who wouldn't be on America's side?

But there is quite many to choose from.

Everyone who has something to gain from it.
Imagine 80% of USA army being deployed into Eurasia to fight Russia/China
Wouldn't Cartel-backed paramilitary forces try to steer shit at the border, perhaps even with extra funding from columbia/mexico, and then try to reap benefits from USA by offering extra protection from the threat which they caused?
Many similar scenarios can play out.

Chinese women are ugly 2 weeks in Beijing and saw 10 5/10 decent women. disgusting spitting peasants. Vietnam has the spice.

India would most likely be on the Russian side considering that they've been our close allies for a bunch of decades now.
Note that this is if and only if a situation arises where India is under threat of being attacked, otherwise India would stay out of the war considering that its a non-aligned country (forms strategic alliances with other countries but doesn't have permanent ones).

Russia wont attack first, america is constantly provoking Russia. america is fagging out and wants europe to join they're problem.

You'll most certainly would use war chaos to grab something from pakistan or china under the pretence of peacekeeping mission or something.

Watch the news sometimes. Things have changed since 2014.

>butthurt meme country likes meme superpower more
Color me surprised

Fight for your people, not your government. Even if that means siding with the enemy.

Probably China. they are the only ones there that actually take control and although a "soulless" society are practical and conscientious. It could grow into something.

Russia is infiltrated by Muslims that they don't deal with and is dodge in general.

If only there was a non-corrupted America...

I'd side with America.

As in, the rebels. Kill the traitors

Imo the whole USA thingy is probably just another temporary strategic relationship
They're allied with Pakland so in such a situation it would probably just depend on whether the US would ally itself with Pakistan or not.
Also, Modi did sign a whole bunch of defence and economic deals with Putin in the past few years.
Take note that this is just what I think myself, there's a high possibility that I'm probably wrong.

Most of what Pakistan has is just made in China so either way we'd be grabbing Chinese material.

No dumb scandinavian cucks like you which don't have idea how geopolitics in Eastern Europe work are the problem.

The Axis of Resistance.

Nobody.
It would be an offensive american war, so we would not need to participate.

Hmm not really sure because we are technically buddies with both Russia and USA.

Unless all of us are in the same team shit may happen.

Most likely we will just sit here and enjoy the fireworks instead of killing each other, hueland is chill as fuck.

Got to say, don't know much about China, but I have a good feeling about them.

Wouldn't the wine fall through the eye sockets?

>Russia
>India
>Vietnam
>Thailand
>Nippon
>Worst Korea (south)
>Emu Nation (best Aussies)
>Kiwi Land
>Flip Islands
>The Mother Isles
>Norway (best Swedes)
>Funland
>Poland

Allies are only meant as bases for our force projection.
Rest of the world?
>btfo

>I'd fight for peace.

I'd fuck for virginity!

This. I fight for the people, not for my Jewish overlords. Unfortunately doing one is to do the other. If it's a civil war then obviously I fight against tyranny

Us, Russians; or maybe China.

the wining side.

If Hillary wins, the rest of the world is on its own as the US will be in its own civil war.

Terrone detected

but this is what true italians usually do.

The side allied with italy will lose

[citation needed]

WW1, WW2 (switching side count)

ww1 was not side switching, ww2 was only terroni

WW2 would look something like this:

Allies:
>USA
>South Korea
>Taiwan
>Japan
>Australia
>Vietnam

vs.

Axis:
>China
>North Korea
>Iran

Russia would most likely support Axis, but then again Russia doesn't really get along with the PRC or the DPRK. Philippines before they had their commie president would most likely have been Allies.

Basically, looking to BTFO China. :))))

>I fight for the jews no matter what, of course
FTFY

switching side was referring to WW2 only, and only some retard was still loyal to Mussolini. Partigiani, anyone?

>only some retard was still loyal to Mussolini
>the entirety of italy besides the south was

>pretending partigiani were anywhere near relevant or in high numbers

Shit, gotta side with India then

Lybia was hugely impopular, the thing is we don't straight up declare war anymore and our governements just launch black ops and bombs until we are implicated and the time the people realize what we are doing everything is already destroyed.

Most people don't give a single fuck too, I wouldn't be surprised if most americans could not place Syria on a map just for example, so I don't even speak about understanding the complex geopolitical issues there.