Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_Route
youtube.com/watch?v=B_MYdZsy31c
sapeople.com/2015/01/01/durban-annual-new-year-beach-front-tradition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers.

France 2050

more like France 2016

Where were all the blacks before mandela?

stop bully plz

Mud huts

Gotchu family.

When did all the niggers take over Europe? I thought we had a nigger problem and we do, but you guys are in real trouble.

Don't quote me on this, but I'm fairly sure the EU has less blacks as a % of population than the USA does. Unsurprisingly, you can't extrapolate the conditions of entire union of 500 million people from the entrance to one metro stop in one city.

>Niggers in Europe at all

Europe has a smaller % of blacks overall, but they all concentrate on large cities. What you see in London, Paris, Brussels, etc., is the result of that, a skewed vision of a nigger-filled Europe, which isn't actually true.

Same happens here in Portugal. Lisbon? Full of niggers everywhere, the south part of Lisbon is full of shitty ghettos where they all live, some of the worst areas in the country, you'll be lucky to even leave some of those alive if you ever set foot in it. Rest of the country? They're a rare specimen, barely ever see one anywhere. I'm fairly sure that's also the case for pretty much every other nation in Europe.

>tfw Durban
Niggers... Niggers everywhere.

>Go for a drive.
Niggers in minibus taxis are fucking up the roads, killing occupants and pedestrians.

>Get to traffic light
Niggers stole the copper cables again, so it's not working. So much traffic, so many fucking taxis.

>Go to shop
Niggers fucking everything up, skims my credit card when I pay.

>Go to petrol station
Niggers putting in petrol, spilling petrol, putting too much. Putting diesel in a petrol car.

>Go to restaurant.
Niggers fucking up my food, charging the wrong amount, being slow as fuck and smelly.

>Go to beach
Niggers drowning and shitting up the place. Car gets broken into.

>Go to park
Niggers making a mess. Get mugged by 12 street children.

>Go to pub
Niggers fucking shouting and screaming. Some woman gets raped.

>Go to store
Niggers milling around shoplifting and smelling.

>Go to government institution
Niggers under qualified and just stealing anything.

>Go to school
Niggers rioting and smashing shit. Throwing shit around.

>Go outside
Niggers everywhere.

>Go to work
Niggers are my bosses.

>Get in car to go home
Niggers hijack me.

>Go home
Niggers stealing my shit.

>Go to home affairs to get passport renewed.
Niggers fucked up my identity, and my fingerprints don't match my ID, so I can't get a passport renewal to leave.

>Go home to cry
Nigger maid has robbed me again, and I have a family of 6 squatting in my garden.

>Just want to watch TV for a while and drink and cry
Niggers fucked up national electricity grid so power goes off for mandated 2 hours.

>Go to sleep
Niggers wake me up by trying to bend the metal bars on my window.

Is there any region in South Africa that's mostly just white people? Doesn't have to be 100% white, just to the point where niggers are annoying like abbos in Australia and nothing more.
What about this place? In videos it seems relatively well developed etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_Route

PS stay strong Afrikaanse broeders
youtube.com/watch?v=B_MYdZsy31c

>Nigger maid has robbed me again
you employ niggers by choose,
you deserve everything you get.

It's mostly just massive nigger gettos in the major cities. Niggers are still a small percentage of most of Europe even Western Europe.

Yeah. The northern suburbs of Cape Town. Very few kaffirs, mostly Afrikaners. A few coloureds, but they hate kaffirs even more than we do.

>literally living in Africa
>complaining about too many niggers

You're as bad as the somalians pretending to be european.

>implying there were niggers in South Africa before the Europeans got there

Bantu shits migrated south only after the colony was established, whites first encountered Bantus more than 1000 miles east of Cape Town. If anyone has any claim to the land it would be the very few remaining Khoisan people.

>turn shithole into place worth living
>hurr you don't belong there

Teacucks

Quite correct.

Christ.

I remember ever since I was a kid in school they'd teach us how Nelson Mandela was a saint for getting rid of apartheid. It's literally shoved down your throat from a young age.

god i fucing hate liberals so much

Yeah, it's not all bad. Don't think I've cleaned the dishes more than a dozen times in my life, same with washing my clothes. I've got a new maid now anyway, and she has a kid to look after so she won't do anything stupid. She's told me a lot of stories about the shit she has to put up with, muggings, etc mainly. It could be worse.

Still, I wanna move to the cape really bad though. Indians are fucking terrible as well here. Slimy cunts.

Where did everything go wrong?

>A few coloureds,
what is difference between blacks and coloureds?

Vote FPO, faggot

>Niggers fucked up my identity, and my fingerprints don't match my ID, so I can't get a passport renewal to leave.
top kek

don't forget you're they're forever

fuck nazis and africans desu

Tudo tranquilo, Manoel?
>Every other nation in Europe
I've talked to a kraut nigga on /paul and he told me that even my grandparents' town is being replaced with fuges and their little spawn children.

Yes the US has a higher percentage, but the US is also MASSIVE, with an incredibly sparse population.
Remember, there are places in America where you can drive for hours and hours and not see another PERSON, let alone a black person.

coloured = mixed race

Well to be quite honest if you're white you're as fit for living in africa as a nigger living in europe
Well at least you brought some civilization I guess but do they really deserve it?
You should comme back to Europe man

what the fuck am I reading?

i-sss this for real?

Indians.

Got a few cousins down there, and they are all legit racist when it comes to black people, due to all the stories of them kidnapping white girls and raping them. They don't want the same thing to happen to them. Very pro-gun.

Asians are the same, but they're fewer in number. Typically live in best suburbs tho

so you hate the nippons

why u postin on a nippon site nigger

We really should make a rule that South Africans not be allowed to post in nigger threads. There's just nothing anyone else can say to compare to what you poor fuckers are going through with niggers.
Seriously, just post a reply with just the words
>be me

We'll see your flag and understand.

Terre'Blanche was a hero and tried to save you

This is why you will die in your sleep with a machete buried in your skull.

The springboks lost today because of niggers, right?

Umhlanga here. Move out bru

Why don't you just kill all the niggers? You can take them apart and sell the organs like we do.

I don't hate nippons but they're
*small guys*

Como tuga vivendo na Alemanha: confirmo o que o teu amigo diz. Na rua onde moro estão a fazer casas para ~2000 muçulmanos. Abraço ao povo brasileiro.

Street where I live they are building houses for over 2000 rapefugees. The mosque is already built, has a cute red warning on the entrance for women to go through a separate door.

Walking on the street in this German city you find a proportion of about 3 women with covered head for each 10 and plenty of Eritreans looking for something to snatch (either women or bikes). Krauts are afraid to criticize this enrichment (muh racism).

Latinos living here (Brazilian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian) keep trying their best to push back the uncivilized hordes but we're isolated out here guys. Help.

Damn dude... Just... Just move to Europe or the US man, that just doesn't sound like a place to live for a white person.

You can start organizing people you know in small cells acting independently and commit small acts of aggression and retribution towards them, their houses, their places of interest. Encourage others to do that and participate online, using proxies. Make them realize that their actions and behavior is unwelcomed, so they will start seeing you as owners of the land, not a cattle they can profit from, for they are savages and can only be reasoned with by fear.

>Also Nelson Mandela red-pill thread

I'll stick up for Mandela slightly. Yes, South-Africa pre was infinitely better by all metrics than it is post, but Mandela could have been orders of magnitude WORSE than Mugabe has been in Zimbabwe. Yes, he committed violent acts as a younger man and was member of a Communist terrorist organisation, BUT once he achieved power he genuinely played the role of conciliator when he could easily have seen (by deliberate action, or lack of action) an absolute bloodbath and genuine descent to race war. He wasn't the greatest politician in terms of governance once in power but he did keep things fairly civil, stable, calm. Of course he only prolonged the inevitable but there are positive aspects to his legacy and the contrast between him and others (like Mugabe) once in power highlights he was essentially a decent man even though his cause and movement were immoral.

Very difficult for the average white South African to leave.

Most have been here since 1652, no longer qualify for ancestry visas and have no existing familial ties to Europe.

Also... It's really not that bad here. Like user said upthread, help at home is cheap. Property is comparatively cheap. The weather is good.

There are worse places to live.

I have a UK passport and family in New Zealand and Australia. I'm here by choice, not because I can't leave.

it's probably one of the most beautiful countries on earth. It's a shame you fucked it all up and now it's run over by noggers who'll never appreciate it-

You could try to find a Swedish girl and apply for a sambo-visa. You are white so I see no problem with this, and Swedish girls are notorious for chasing foreign men, just throw your accent around and they'll find you interesting. Though I think they tightened the restrictions for immigration now due to all the fucking shitskins, so it might be more difficult now compared to before.

Nevermind, didn't see that you wanted to stay. I just want more white migration here. (sadsmiley)

fucking racists THIS IS A COLORFUL DISPLAY

sapeople.com/2015/01/01/durban-annual-new-year-beach-front-tradition/

you're next

Same here bong - we were all lied to as children by our liberal parents, teachers, and media.

>Jacob Zuma is SA president today
>elected twice, even after his rape trial
>raped an HIV positive woman (not one of his 4 wives)
>"it's cool, I washed my dick after"

It's a disgrace, the way we abandoned SA and Rhodesia.

Come home white man.

Sadly, this is the future of Europe aswell if we don't stop the mass immigration

>Nazi propaganda image doesn't have minorities in it
I wonder why

I was born in Rhodesia. I grew up there.
My familiy fled in the early 90s. I can never return as it's too dangerous.
UK took us in.

Tell us stories user

I wish I could've don't something to save it. Part of me wants to see the establishment of based new Rhodesia in my lifetime somewhere in southern Africa if the U.S. gets too cucked. Part of me believes it can happen too.

I feel a connection and love for Rhodesia despite never having the chance to live in it

OK. I was just a kid. My dad (RIP) was a soldier.
I remember normal stuff - walking to school, helping my mother in the kitchen, being taught by my dad how to grow fruit and vegetables. Playing with my friends.

It's a long time ago. Some people become dispossessed. It's just the way the world works.
Making my roots in England and having kids of my own gave me a reality slap.

hitler lost ww2 and the Zionist Talmudic bankers were able to take over the western world.
we're living the final chapters of the protocols of Zion now.
time for another Judenendloschung

Were you around when the farm wives would go into town for their shopping with their rifles over their shoulders?

That's the african district and the photo wasn't even taken at the same place.
Paris is still crowded with nigger but it is still not Chicago.

We should have a program to repatriate afrikaneers desu, that would make the most redpilled population Europe.

what breed is that?