Liberals complain when things are fair

Liberals have no problem with the media takes unfair advantage of their position by unfairly attacking Trump.

But when they are fair with Trump, liberals go mouth-frothingly insane.

Pic related is an example of liberal evil.

>Is this woman the same Laura Silverman who is the sister of Sarah Silverman?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/the-decade-when-donald-trump-became-a-celebrity/422838/
twitter.com/LauraJSilverman
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_media_in_a_panic_as_hillary_clinton_is_losing_lead
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/clinton-foundation-ceo-admits-pay-play-no-question-courtesy-appointments-were-made
youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/
youronlinenews.net/2016/09/cnn-caught-again-altering-footage-to.html
youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E&feature=share
victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another example of liberal double standards.

nice last name.

Would not be surprised if she was related to Libtard Sarah Silverman.

>...and then I still hope he steps on a Lego

Why are leftists such children?

they're sisters

Liberals are children because their lives have been easy, like children.

They have essentially had their paths paved for them.

And so they never had to grow up.

Goddamn why couldn't Germany finish the Jews for good. Bunch of useless cucks.

>last name ending with "-man"
>outspoken liberal retard
Wow, I've never seen anybody like that before.

Even back in the 80s, the media was anti-Trump. Its not liberal or conservative bias, its because Trump is an abrasive character with retarded positions that he makes just to be controversial. Apparently, sadly, enough of murrica has become stupid enough to take him seriously

Well that explains so much

And CTR steps in.

maybe if schlomos little helper wasnt such a fucking fag

>i can just call anyone who presents an opposing viewpoint a shill and then their views no longer matter
Except my assessment is 100% accurate

(((SILVERMAN)))

Le CTR.

Hello liar, I lived back in the 80s and saw Trump in the media, and we can look up media and videos on youtube now, you are lying.

It wasn't until this election, the media went full 1984 bias on America, we also know from the DNC leak it wouldnt have mattered who the republican cannidate was they would have called him racist, and smeared him.

You CRT really do a bad job.

Can't sleep because she is upset about a TV show.

ooooo kkkkkkkkkk

no. he's right. trump was loved in the 80s.

you have any proof for that claim kiddo?

What a pathetic loser

just vote in trump and watch all the ugly libtard chicks lose their mind and move to canada

>"duhhh Dr. Katz why don't I get paid more you're a fucking white male!"

The only thing worse than riding on the coattails of your funny successful sister is riding on the coattails of Sarah Silverman

>Not posting the gif

The picture i initially posed, heres another

you posted this garbage yesterday too. was shit then is shit now. why are we reading this?

>says she against bulling and hate speech

>is a bully and says hateful things about people she disagrees with

The modern day liberal everyone!

Wrong (You). Didn't see it yesterday. But should have.

look at the proboscis on this womanchild

even from the thumbnail all my kike alarms are going off. I hate that the internet gives people like this a voice.

Laughed hard.

You deserve this (You)

And I agree; nothing funny about Sarah Silverman.

> Using bias in your statement
> Having no sources to back up your claims
> Insulting everyone who agrees with Trump, claiming they are 'stupid'.

You really know how to debate, don't you? I'll refute this, all the same.

>Retarded positions
Subjective, but please state one.
>Wants to be controversial
This, is true. Any media attention is good media attention, it seems
>Calls his country murrica, then says other people are stupid
Desu desu
>the media was anti-trump in the 80's
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/the-decade-when-donald-trump-became-a-celebrity/422838/

I'll only use one source for this, since it includes multiple videos inside. The main point is, Trump has been both liked and disliked, but there is no 'media was anti-Trump' thing going on.

>implying this is the real Laura Silverman (aka Sarah Silvermans sister)

this is her sisters twitter
twitter.com/LauraJSilverman

>B-B-BUT HE'S RACIST!

Do liberals have ANY other argument at this point?

Did they ever read about the boy who cried wolf?

Force the prisoners to deny climate change

Wow, all that shit over Fallons interview with Trump? I watched that shit, I thought Fallon and Trump were both perfectly fine...what the fuck is wrong with this woman.

They are trotting out sexist to use against anyone who disagrees with Hillary. Or discusses her diseased carcass.

These words like racist and sexist mean nothing anymore.

Because libtards have sucked all the original meaning out of them.

From your article, retard
>Trump made his first appearance on 60 Minutes in 1985. He complained to Mike Wallace about the press: “I believe they make me out to be something more sinister than I really am.”

>And I hope he steps on a Lego
Dammit, I love this sort of humor to much Cred Forums. I can't not think she is cute now.

Terminal case of liberalism.....
When trump wins im gonna be selling nooses in NYC..... hoping the sjw problem solves itself...

>Muh "liberal double standards"
leftists don't have double standards
they have one standard
Get leftists in power.

Everything else is in service to that.

Someone needs Ritalin.

t. CTR

>people mad that a late night host, known for his "everything is great" attitude and softball interviews, had a soft ball interview and played around with someone they don't like.

People are so fucking stupid. Watch Colbert if you want shilling; there's a reason a lot of people prefer Tonight to Late.

tweeted her that she is a racist nazi bigot for not supporting diversity in Israel. If we all start calling her a nazi we could get that trending.

>cant sleep because of late nite talk show being nice to man i've convinced myself is hitler (he wants to deport foreigners who sneak into the country illegally)

I would rather this pair of kikes not be on Bob's Burgers.

Makes me sad how much I love the show.

And then in that same article you linked, there is another whole video which is entirely Trump talking about how he felt he was unfairly treated in the press about his first divorce

Absolute nation wreckers. It's been shown time and time again with almost 2000 years of history from this toxic, subversive tribe.

Media in a panic as Hillary Clinton is losing lead

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/howie_carr/2016/09/carr_media_in_a_panic_as_hillary_clinton_is_losing_lead

Clinton Foundation CEO Admits To Pay-For-Play: "No Question" That "Courtesy Appointments" Were Made

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-15/clinton-foundation-ceo-admits-pay-play-no-question-courtesy-appointments-were-made

Hillary Starts Birther Movement

youtube.com/watch?v=2ObvNITjbuo

Fact checking the media — yes, the Clinton machine did start the birther movement

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/22/fact-checking-media-yes-clinton-machine-did-start-/

CNN CAUGHT AGAIN ALTERING FOOTAGE TO HELP HILLARY’S CAMPAIGN

youronlinenews.net/2016/09/cnn-caught-again-altering-footage-to.html

Trump Visits Little Haiti In Florida - Reporters Flee The Scene When The Clintons Get Exposed!

youtube.com/watch?v=x5IS6Ya005E&feature=share

marxists want to control the narrative. when donald trump is allowed to speak for himself the marxists lose control of the narrative and their entire fabricated reality comes crashing down. this is what they mean when they say that Fallon normalized Donald Trump by allowing the viewer direct access to Donald Trump.

This is bait akin to "All white women love bbc"

Lets prep up MAGA nooses to sell after the election

>666 on her cufflinks

whoa

>trump
>antisemitic

yeah nah

>(((Silverman)))

>I thought Fallon and Trump were both perfectly fine
DON'T YOU SEE, THAT'S THE PROBLEM

Zyklon Ben has been stepping up his game

No I don't think that's it. I think the country has become so fed up with sjw liberal crap that Trump became a voice foe them. What was once the crazy ramblings of reactionaries has now become the voice of reason.

But still too many people are cucked, hence the whining of people like Silverman

Liberals cannot stand it when things are fair even.

For example, Matt Lauer was harder on Trump than Hillary in the forum NBC had. He asked harder questions of Trump and failed to follow up properly with Hillary and did not press her on her stupid statements.

But still, Hillary goes apeshit.

Pic related.

Congratulations, a non-retarded user.
Trump is a conman.
I'm so glad I went to my aunt's in Chicago and convinced their entire family to vote for Hillary.
I'd hate to see more of my family die in yet another senseless war started by yet another coman with god complex.

Source for that bullshit?

>Everybody is named.
Are Americans really this fucking retarded?

It's a political cartoon.

Furthermore, it's a Ben Garrison cartoon.

Are you just new?

victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/

I loved this show. I don't remember anything about it. But I loved it.

I'm afraid to watch it and find out it was garbage.

>(((Silverman)))

>It's an American political cartoon.
ftfy

Too bad more of you family didn't die in the NATO bombing.

Johnathan meet me in my office now. Your posts are getting too obvious.

This bitch understands that muslims want to kill Jews, right?

WEW LAD

it holds up

Cool, if Hillary wins you can look forward to the last was that will ever be fought by anyone, between us and russia.

Has this women nothing else to do with her life?

This is even more depressing than shitposting on pol.

Why are they so hellbent on ruining the lives of anyone who disagrees with them politically?? They're in for such a rude awakening this November

its not, check it out

It's fake, only god can deliver a gem like that to the earth.

It's not necessarily fake, but an anonymous source nonetheless.

Hillary's tantrums are well noted from employees and secret service who have talked

Gotta love that stepford-vibe she gives, a smiling happy avatar picture spouting fascist, pro-censorship horseshit.

et tu, Harambe?

Blago pls go

I know what a political cartoon is you fucking moron, we've been producing them for hundreds of years. The point of them is to subtly convey as much as possible in a short diorama, spelling everything out so people don't need to think at all makes it look like a child did it.

Have some 18th century bants for comparison.

These are the people I want in charge.

How do retards think he's antisemetic when most his family have dirty jew blood now? Or racist when he married his wife? These people need lobotomies.

Thanks for the correction.

I've seen plenty of old political cartoons where everything is labelled to hell.

It's just a tradition when trying to expose low-info people to the same political message as a comic without many labels.

>Complaining about the quality of "those fuckers, our shit".
I too prefer a well constructed strawman, Ahmed

Hey at least we have weekend football to take our minds off of liberal shenanigans.

Oh, right...

>Can't sleep
>2:30 am
>because of Jimmy Fallon
Imagine being this insanely invested in your ideology.

Why do you faggots keep posting this irrelevant bitch on here every day?

more like; insanely anxious because you know you're going to lose.

The increasingly nervous man meme is quite literally true, although it should be edited to be "increasingly nervous woman" since most liberals are women.

It's funny how these feminazis, SJWs etc. always go most furiously after the betas who try to appease them.

Jimmy Fallon is like the embodiment of kiss ass. The guy wouldn't say anything politically incorrect if his life depended on it.

everybody is named?

except shillary, huma, putin, the bear, harambe, the gherkin and pepe. so thats 3 named out of 10

I certify you as fully retarded