FAILED STATE SIMULATOR

I LOVE THIS GAME

Tropico 5, Redpilled game ?

HAHAHA TOP KEK YOU DUN GOOFED

FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS could be Cred Forums's moto.

ANY BASED GAMES YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TROPICO.
protip: you can't

I don't understand what you are trying to get across. I Liked 5, but I think 3 was the pinnacle. HOI 3 is probably the Cred Forums game here.

God i love this game. Playing as "Rodrigo Duterte", you know how it goes with the US embassy.

>not playing superpower 2
>not playing as the US and destroying the world in a storm of nuclear fire
Smh m8

Any tips for playing as Germany? I keep on starting but get assblasted trying to invade Poland and ragequit.

What's Tropico 4 like? Got that shit for free (legit).

What's the best Tropico?

why cant they make a better tropico than 3?

Paradox has always been pretty redpilled

>$$

I don't get it

YEAH HOI 3 IS pol game 100% but not redpilled one.
killing 50million whites isn't redpilled.

go on /gsg/, they will redpill you on paracucks

Would it be better to pick up HOI3 or 4?
Only paradox game ive played is ck2

you two, i built a high school than a college according to a task named "War on Stupidity" after completing i got the pic related message.

all i got is PC from this "war on stupidity.

>Only paradox game ive played is ck2
play victoria 2. If you suck at victoria 2 then you will never be good at hearts of iron.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

>fuck political correctness could be Cred Forums's motto
>fuck political correctness could be Cred Forumsitically incorrect's motto

Seems a little redundant

$ is your standard funds for building and expenses.
$$ is for you swiss bank account which function as your score.

>FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS could be Cred Forums's moto.
>the board is literally called Politically Incorrect

>play game for hours
>always get around and under 50% in popularity
>build shit ton of cheap housing
>still shacks everywhere

annoying game

4 was better than 5 desu senpai.

Never played 3.

It's the complete opposite

4 is better to begin with. more easy to understand,so less confused moments.
ex: 2nd game i liberated the brits from the queen and put europe in my pocket.
hoi3: wtf is this wtf is that oh i get it actually i missed it...

IMO

>>still shacks everywhere

Fucking hate this.

That's why piracy exists

It's really hard to Play Germany. If you are kinda shaky on the basics of the game, I'd play America or some easy and large country first to get a taste of combat and such

when you get to 2 thousand population, the game starts crashing. its shit

IKR

it fits perfectly.
OH PENULTIMO you never stops to amaze me :DDD

It is a game made by vul... bulgarians what do you expect. Eastern European edgy humor.

I like HOI4 but ive heard 3 is the best.

Should i? I already have 4, 3 still worth it?

Alright that is pretty cool

LOVE IT. BASED BULGARIA.

It's a lot harder that 4, but a little more rewarding. I still am not good at it, and I have devoted 25 hours to just learning it

Basic strategy is to push through polish plains with tanks and encircle.
Remember that you also need only certain regions to take over a country

>Woman of steel
>multiculuralism

Merkel? YES tottally

>Paradox has always been pretty redpilled

usa was my first choice, and sadly for me i know nothing about naval warfare,and i am too of a pussy to land on japland. any tips from your play

Use nukes, duh

Hoi4 is much easier to learn but hoi3 is a more detailed, less casual game

this, hey how i play usa when fighting japan i am ever sure if the waters are clear to land on japmainland. tell me navy basics please.

Fucking steamroll their cavalry with FICKENSCHEISSBLITZPANZERKAMPFWAGONKOMPANIE!

waiting too much is unamerican i want ACTION. by the wy i always annex colombia and keep wondering hat to do.

Play Geopolitical Simulator 4.

It's much more(much more) complex and realistic than your shity commical Tropico 5(play 4 if you must play tropico.)

Just expect bugs, so just pirate it XD

I respectfully disagree

It's downright hilarious once you get to the point where you can join the EU

Invade Belgium ASAP (justify). No-one will mind because Belgium is pretty much a non-country. Poland should be done in a week or two if you push for their warscore points and do what the other user said. After (or do both at once if you can) the filthy slavs in Poland are dealt with, invade the frogs through Belgium - they should surrender once you take Paris, as they are pussies.

Assuming Japan is fighting the British Raj and Italy is fighting British Africa, you should be able to launch an unmatched invasion of Britain - you can send one unit and then ship the rest over once you capture a port.

After you've sealed your one front (which may involve destroying the filthy democratics in Denmark and Norway), it is time to help Finland destroy the Bolsheviks. The SU can be very aggressive, so it may be a good idea to take manual control of some of some of your men in order to cut off any pockets they form. After encircling and destroying tens of divisions, the SU should be weak enough for you to simply push in hard with your tanks. Depending on the AI's decisions, the SU can have very high national unity (~90%) so you'll likely have to push hard past the Urals. Use a retinue of tanks to zoom around capping key points and use the rest of your niggers to prevent them from cutting your cute tank boys off.

In pushing into the SU, you may be giving vast swathes of lebansraum to Finland and Romania. You should be able to go to their country panels and click "Ask for control of a state" to get your lebansraum.

Needless to say, tanks are key. Remember that you can use army experience points to create new iterations of your tanks for production. There are a few theorists you can appoint that give you a lot of army experience points over time.

I call all the cosmetics they put out idiot tax. You're either dumb or have a lot of excess income to buy any of those. As for all the other DLC they put out, well it's keeping years old games fresh and new, and they're all 75% off when the newest expansion comes out.

>don't do this,its gay
>do this[same gay shit]
okay the first sentence was good (thank you) and more useful than 1000 of your totalitarian opinion.
(you made yourself look like an average kebab)

I like Tropico

>There won't be a Tropico-esque city builder/dictatorship simulator with an Eastern European setting, or at least not in the near future.

Hello darkness my old friend.

تمتص ديك لك كباب المتخلفين
وهنا كنت أحاول أن يرشدك إلى أفضل الألعاب

what year ? (how much time did it take)

Feels bad that they never reintroduced the forced labour camps available in 4. Shit was pretty great for indefinitely arresting all immigrants.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY

erm..if your getting owned by poland your gonna get owned by any other country. Poland has a quite strong frontline mainly because it is dug in. Best thing to do is have 3 armies. 1 on border that is mainly infantry that is meant just fill the holes and take light guarded provinces. Another army filled with motorised and tanks that should push into danzig so you can connect with eastern prussia then blitz to warsaw. Last army in eastern prussia mainly infantry again that focuses on slowly taking north poland. But don't really think tactics is your problem.. im going guess you don't understand the factory production system and supply chain yet.

> paradox
> red pilled
u wot m8?

merci.
feel you, i play tropico because i can't relate to some of it ex(i lived in a building that looks exactly like the blue apartement building.)
tottally want.(heck you are bulgarian speak to other bulgarians and share the idea)

Tropico's one of my favorite series. Too bad the music in 5 wasn't as good as 3 or 4.

byzantine princess went to burn some coal, but got murdered together with her mongrels by based greek nationalists.

Hungarian, actually. But yes, with the Bulgarians and some other devs from the area, we could pull it off.

Eastern Europe Simulator.

This was one of my first games and I fucked up the supply in Latin America. I let Germany be a puppet because I thought that they needed a German homeland for the production of the finest German boipucci.

>not playing jewropa universalis 4

I thought Tropico 5 was a downgrade from 4?

absulutly. i have a story with your people back in 1982,based people.

really dislike that fort system, but might give it another try today

>hoi4

It is. There's nothing to do once you hit modern times.

>1946
>facist
>rules the world
>uncucked germany
>anglo guy ruling the seas
you are a rare breed of genuis.

>Eastern Europe Simulator
>Take control of a bunch of potato farmers and guide their destiny from 1820 to 2020
>Educate them or leave them to be ignorant yokels
>Build shitty hovels
>Build less shitty hovels as your nation's culture develops
>Build commie blocks after 1950
>Build theatres, schools, universities, operas and museums to make your people an educated nation
>Or fuck that, build pubs and brothels, establish red light districts to keep them stupid and docile
>Build farms, grant your peasants land, or...
>Collectivize and build collective farms
>Build railroads, mines and factories
>Train an army, defend your patch of land
>Align with the great powers
>Zoom in, watch your people go about their lives

Why isn't this a thing?

Anyway, who else Kaiserreiches here?

when? do a thread on Cred Forums please you have something to say. spread the idea.

the fort system is the best part nigger

in stellaris the meta is sending a dozen or so corvettes that are really fast to run around and farm warscore by blowing up orbital infrastructure

it's impossible to force a confrontation and the orbital fortresses are shit and die in two seconds to any decent fleet, allowing them to continue running around

bombing planets takes literally years and you don't get anything accomplished unless you invade with a million armies

where the f is your fleet that covered your amphibious invasion?

>the fort system is the best part nigger
???
wiz? is that you?

lel. having any knowledge of history will automatically redpill you you, paradox is based in sweden however so the cuck brainwashing is too strong. They are not redpill.

still waiting for 1.8 version

victoria 3 with modern scenario dlc when?
i want to play as a fully secularized arab dictatorship and repel shillary's mercenaries.

Eh, I like the fort system. Makes it a little more interesting than in the past. Old versions you could win a major battle, hunt the broken army down as it retreats then scatter your forces across the country and that's the end. Now it takes a bit of effort and the forts are expensive enough to maintain to be a genuine economic decision.

What's hoi

Mount and Blade 2 is going to be the ultimate redpill.
Only good thing that roaches ever gave to this world.

I want to like Stellaris but every time think about picking it up I remember how you have to spend every fucking war running in circles to catch some tiny ass fleet just for it to teleport out after ten seconds of combat really grinds my gears.
Especially if the race is using warp drives that shouldn't even work inside a solar system.

Redpill me on Tropico

Why is 4 better then 3?

>not playing dwarf fortress and making the super powered military to overtake hell

Which game is this?

A bit more content. Otherwise they're the same game.

Hearts of Iron

EU4 is okay. The forts aren't as annoying as they were in earlier versions.
However, with condotierre/mercenary update, I'd advise against playing anywhere near the HRE. Unless you want to just wait until Austria gets busy, grab one province because if you grab two, Europe as a whole enters in a coalition against you.
Fuck the HRE. Voltaire was right all along.

Ty

Tropico really should have eastern yuro and central asian DLC.
>play the people's republic of bumfuckistan
>45% of exports are beets
>45% of exports are potatoes

Next free patch is supposed to have substantial changes to how ship combat works I heard, so maybe it'll work it out.

>still shacks everywhere
yep this.
All I want is a nice looking little city and these stupid peasants still build their rusty sheds everywhere.

Even after going full commie friendly and allowing free housing wtf

>needing graphics

Lol

>snowy steppes, murky forests, as maps
>new UI to compliment the cultural dictatorship you're playing

I'd pirate desu

If housing is too far from their work they end up in shacks.

4 is the best imo

If I've never played a political sim game, what should I play first?
What's the most beloved title?

please... I have 4 days to burn and I have nothing to do.

4 days aren't enough

Stellaris
Fanatic xenophobia and militarism every time

nigger help me

for just 4 days play something casual.

civ is perfect. i recommend civ 4. if you are going to play civ v mae sure to get brave new world edition and get the infoaddict mod.

thanks senpai, i'll try Civ first then.

You will get addicted. It's unavoidable.

i'm a dumb college kid with nothing better to do anyway. buy it now, thanks again.

but far from being redpilled. have happy dopamine rushes,guillame