Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>doesn't perfect his physical body through training
Kek you fatasses can't BEGIN to fathom the work it takes. Just keep posting your racist frogs, that'll establish dominance!

Other urls found in this thread:

anomy.net/havamal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This Faggot.

In b4 404

Who are you trying to impress? You sound like a loser OP and you're probably ugly

>body-building
>not strength training or MMA

Stay insecure and impractical

Someone told me it's literally impossible to get muscles like those without steroids

Don't know if true

but I don't claim to be redpilled, since whole term is reddit-tier

>claims to be redpilled
>lives an insecure cuck life thinking lifting weight will make you more of a man
end yourself lad

You disrespecting me bro?

Do you box or do MMA? No?
Fuck off then.

>I do steroids and claim to be natty
The post.

If your bicep is larger than your pectoral muscle I think you're generally roided up

>wants to get big
>doesnt do anything with it

Hows sitting in your cubicle jacked to shit treating you?

>"B-but what if I get into a fight"
Guns
>"b-but I want to be intimidating"
Be tall, have a strong chin and good posture. If not cry about losing the genetic lottery somewhere else.

Muscles are useless if one is an idiot. But I do agree, you need to develop yourself universally.

Kalos kagathos

Most people are actually in the process of getting physically fit.

Even after we get fit and gain muscle we won't go about posting and shaming others. At least not the ones who actually have an IQ over (MUH DEEK)

Ive got 3 friends who look like the guy in your OP.

None of them can keep up with me when I took them up a mountain to hunt/fish/camp for a week.

Untill you devise some kung-fu training regimen that enables you to make those muscles so dense they stop my .45 then you are wasting your time.

if you're not gifted or if you haven't been training your whole life chemical augmentation is right for you.

>those hands
Manlet detected.

I agree with your sentiment though.

>/fit/

>strength train
>don't use it as an excuse to be a fatass

Congratulations, you are now bodybuilding.

I don't need to lift, I've always had a decent body so never saw a point in packing heaps of mass

Pic in OP is perfectly achievable natural. I spent 5 years around bodybuilding until i realized it was gay as fuck. The remains of that is that i have an extremely good understanding of physicality, health, fitness etc and also it becomes very easy to pick who is roiding and who isnt, but moreso what can be achieved without roids and what cant.

OP pic is about 1 years work for a normal skinnyfag

>closeted faggot on PEDs to lift bigger weights
>grow a dick you worthless homo

Its just another symptom of the disease that is Cred Forums. Pathetic fucks, unemployed or underemployed, hardly educated, fat fucking messes that rail against everyone else they can blame for their own problems. The average Cred Forums fuck doesnt know a fraction of the meaning of hard work and what it takes to actually get ahead....so lets just blame the latinos blcks muslims gays trannies and jews because its easier...

>doesnt even know what being redpilled means
Neo wasnt ripped, so why should I be?

Fucking rekt /thread
Go home fucboi

Sorry OP. You will never overcome genetics. Accept it and try to find something else to measure your self worth with.

Hey.. was another bait thread the other day, one pretending to be a chick from Norway full of muscle and spunk.

Maybe you 2 nu-males fagots should hook up, and made your fantasies happy.

>OP pic is about 1 years work for a normal skinnyfag

>OPs pic
>1 year

No, more like 2-3 for a skinnyfag.

Redpilling also means becoming aware of the limitations of materialism. I pity the miopic Americans who are so self-absorbed and can barely conceive of anything more important the physical things like one's appearance.

>the work it takes

Are you an imbecile?
I could buy steroids from China and work out 2 hours/week and I would get a better body than yours within 6 months.

Do you own guns and know how to use and maintain them ?
Do you know how to make a gun from common items ?

If not, then you can kiss your greek god body byebye in a real civil war/anarchy scenerio.

>OP's pic achievable in one years time
>without gear
>strayan shitposts, am I right?

>Are you an imbecile?
>I could buy steroids from China and work out 2 hours/week and I would get a better body than yours within 6 months.

too bad in actuality you are probably either a skeleton or a fat fuck.

>implying you build large bulky muscles by strength training

Agree. More about the nutrition than the work for that look. A normal guy might develop that much muscle mass in a year but he couldn't do it without being a little fat.

God I love all you faggots teaming up against the strong knowing it still won't be enough

Actually with a workout pump I would probably be pretty close to OP.Then again I am not enough of a faggit to shave my chest hair or take photos of myself posing, so I guess you're not going to see.

Why not just get a concealed carry permit

This entire thread is why everyone stereotypes Cred Forums as pic related. Well done, faggots.

>implying dumbbell flies are going to get you delts as big as OHPing your bodyweight

You can look pretty all you want, but can you fight? This pudgy looking manlet could wrestle for over an hour if he had to and would make you cry uncle in seconds. If you want to improve your mind and body then all you need to do is eat clean and train in catch wrestling. Seriously, just sparring will put you in great physical condition in all aspects.

Cool what's your mile time? How many rounds can you box?

you don't but you are supposed to strength train BEFORE you bodybuild so when you start to bodybuild you aren't lifting chump weight and make your gains even better.

>omg they're calling us, like, ugly!
>I'm super pretty tell me I'm pretty

Bitchmen, its impractical unless it has purpose

flies don't target the deltoids retard. it's like thinking squats are gonna do shit for your traps.

you're right user. i study politics and astrotheology and conspiracy and metaphysics but here i am still a skinny fat idiot living with his mommy. when will i get my act together look good, get a good income and move out? who fucking knows. all i want to do is help people but i live in bumbfuck nowhere with a bunch of old sick dying people who don't want to change their lifestyles. i'm pathetic. kill me now op.

He's natty. Just has a pump (he lifted weights before the pic to make himself bigger) and he is flexing like fuck and using a good angle.

>study astrology and metaphysics
please don't tell me that you pay for college classes based on this shit.

Literally the primary thing I push on this board.

Every morning before class at 8. More importantly I spend a lot of time at the range.

>Needing to fight in 2016

Just use you're gu... oh right, you cucks rolled over to the Jews when they came to take your guns. Haha.

fuck no nigger, just look up santos bonnaci and jordan maxwell.

We can still own guns and most people do. We just need licences.

How much of that is functional strength? You probably couldn't even break a twig in half LMAO

Why would he even try to that? He doesn't want to make his hands coarse.

I've seen people like you fatigue from my job in the first day. Your muscles hinder you when it comes to endurance. The most successful in my trade are chubby/buff also bear mode is amazing. You simply don't have endurance and cannot compete.

Fug, meant to say lateral raises.

femanon here, post your naked body and i'll post mine.

deal? ;)

>b-but we c-can own guns
>w-we just need a leash the government calls a license

You're fucking pathetic. The point is that they disarmed you like you were some cuck and you're people did nothing about it.

Here in America a fucking Civil War would happen if they even tried to get a Federal License Registration passed.

is Cred Forums ready for the race war?

Don't trust a person without a working man's hands if shit hits the fan.

>that pussy ass chest hair
I'm fat and ugly, and more manly looking then you. lul

Look at those soft, girly hands, never touched a tool in their lives. Hahaha.
Baby face, you kids don't know what real hard work is.

>raise metal bar
>lower metal bar
>raise metal bar
>lower metal bar
This is supposed to be redpilled, how?

i've dropped from 140 kg to 125 over 2 months, got asked to play for one of our towns rugby teams today

Class and .45s beat will and strength.

What was the point of all your guns if you let yourselves be ethnically replaced? No war could do that.

>[CURRENT YEAR]
>buying into the musclejew
>paying shekels for supplements that do nothing of value

Nigga, just do some real fucking work. Paper pushing isn't a job. Do some heavy lifting for a living. Let your body grow naturally like our ancestors.

It doesn't matter if you can bench 350 if you can't do practical work. I knew body builders that couldn't break torque on a bolt worth a shit. They couldn't push a full ton power cart or carry a pair of 50 lb toolboxes across an aircraft apron.

>red pilled
>fat

Pick one.

>A gluttonous man who guzzles away
Brings sorrow on himself:
At the table of the wise he is taunted often,
Mocked for his bloated belly.
>The herd knows its homing time,
And leaves the grazing ground:
But the glutton never knows how much
His belly is able to hold.

anomy.net/havamal/

Straight from the Edda. Odin hates fatties and thinks they're dumber than cattle.

>barely taller than a dehumidifier
>literally a manlet
>literally trying to impress Cred Forums
What a fucking faggot

Muscles gained without any associated skill or without doing actual work are pretty much useless and only for looks. It's like makeup for men. Also endurance is more important.

I have mine, and practice Systema with a Georgian and a former VDV guy. I can't build large amounts of muscle in my arms, even when I try for some reason anyway. I have a strong core and legs, and do well in a grapple, but just can't get that neck crushing triangle choke without pulling in with my pecs.

>that'll establish dominance!
If you make trouble I'll just shoot you
>human physical strength
Has been obsolete for centuries.

This desu

>tfw my body is perfected, for running hiking and long distance swimming

>tfw been hunting, sailing and fighting since before school

Being a vain, body obsessed, selfie taking prick is about as far from redpilled as possible.

>this is what dyel nordcucks actually believe
#HealthAtEverySize

>Kek you fatasses can't BEGIN to fathom the work it takes. Just keep posting your racist frogs
>Kuk (also spelled as Kek or Keku) is the deification of the primordial concept of darkness in ancient Egyptian religion.

You're retarded if you actually believe that.

It's not safe to swallow the clenbuterol and the red pill at the same time

Lifting Cheetos to your mouth doesn't count, fatfuck.

To a certain extent based Medpack.

If you're some limpwristed cuck you can bet your ass I can rock your ass cold before you can draw your firearm from its holster.

Thats why you need to have at least semi-lean muscle to perform basic tasks.

Other than that you're completely right shoggibro, if its too heavy for a man to lift nowadays you can bet your ass a simple machine or full fledged jack of some kind has been designed to lift it.

Those are some perfect pecs. N-no homo!

Genetics > muscles.

Working out is for peasants with no job.