Anyone her pro-LGB but draw the line at T?

Nope anyways i'll get the rope, you wait by that tall tree

Yes. I'm gay but I think you have to be partly insane or masochistic to enjoy dick in your butt. Then if you're poisoning yourself with hormones... Its all nonsense

Nope, kill yourself aids carrying faggot.

Kill urself

YES. Fucking Yes.

Normalizing the T has done nothing but lead to increased suicide rates, and retarded TV shows and faggy internet memes.

Yes. T goes straight to the gas chamber if I had a say.

We need more of this though.

Nope, fuck the victim complex.
They're either wish us, or they can hang with the rest.

Yes.
I'm gay and I can't stand the whole non-binary gender or w/e bullshit they say they are.
You're either male or female, gay, straight or bisexual. That's it. Everything else is just mentally retarded.

Ancient Greeks and Romans were homosexuals and Cred Forums admires them.

Ironically I am pro T but anti LGB. If a dude wants to cross dress then whatever. Go for it my man. Pursuit of happiness and shit. But if a dude wants a cocktail in his assistant then go to hell poz breeding scum.

Nope homos are disgusting, rubbing their hairy bodies together, whole room smelling of man anus, eww, we need gas chambers for these people

lesbians aren't real, neurologically there's no such thing as lesbianism, any woman could get aroused by having sex with males, it's not a real neurological condition. they're just feminazis with daddy issues.

bisexuals are okay who gives a shit

trannies are hot, there need to be more thai trannies on this planet. they're the solution to the feminazi problem

Can't care less for someones life style as long as it doesn't interfere with my life.

e.g: made up genders and other such bullshit trying to be lagalized and shit

Yup. Homos are actually useful in that they will often give their otherwise meaningless lives to defending the state (or what have you). Trannies are mentally ill, dangerous, and advocating them is also advocating child abuse.

Me. I dont mind faggots, especially since liberals being more for it will only encourage minorities to be faggots and stop their breeding, but i hate trannys. If you have no hope in passin off as whatever youre trying to be, everyone is laughing at you. Even people who claim to help you are internally cringing at what an ugly sack of shit you are.

being gay and being trans are two completely different things. it's comparing having a preference in sexual partners to thinking that you're biologically something else than your body shows. like furries who think they're actual animals.

>that fake cosmetic surgery ass

disgusting

Totally agree with this. Gays don't bother me at all (only faggots), they even have an evolutionary function arguably.

Transsexuality is a mental illness and should be treated as such, not normalized and promoted as a healthy lifestyle choice.

T opened the door to a whole world of crazy. Now it's LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ+.

I think the straights and the gays should stand in solidarity together and beat the transsexuals to death in the streets.

The T should stand for Trump

I'm pro putting every faggot in a mass grave and burying them alive as to not waste bullets or rope.

I don't mind homos, crossdressers, traps and bis, fuck who ever you want to fuck and marry whoever you want to fuck, just keep your degeneracy in private and not in public.

Everything else is a fucking mental illness and should get some fucking help, its not normal that you want to cut off your dick and balls and wanting to drill a hole inside you.

wow you are one confused individual aren't you. somehow hating on gays and lesbians but then bisex is fine and you like trans? it's like you're screaming
>SO WHAT IF I LIKE TRANNIES I'M PERFECTLY NORMAL IT'S THOSE FAGS WHO ARE THE PROBLEM!!!
you have some repressed feelings, son

>implying it's not a slippery slope

why the fuck B included at all? Should be LGT

homos, trannies and their kind have no future beyond themselves

they probably won't fight for higher ideals unless they can directly benefit, as they see their life as the end of the story

Thing is, HRT doesnt make you into a girl. This is some bold faced lie and who knows who started it. HRT is literally a joke, and a tranny would need to start at a very early age and already be absurdly cute for it to have any real effect.

because Cred Forums advocated hard for it

Normalizing homosexuality "others" same-sex platonic love.

Homosex should be the aberration, not the deep affection between longtime friends.

>Let's keep adding letters to continue to have things to complain about
Yay tolerance

Love
Goes
Beyond
Tradition

It depends, there's a lot of grey areas.

>Worked at a bar for a long time
>There was a regular who worked at a brewery
>Buff as fuck, huge beard and a bunch of great ink
>Used to talk to him about Rugby, craft beers and gigs in the bar
>Found out he was a faggot when he brought his husband and kissed him on the cheek before he went for a piss
>Never came up in conversation, nor did it from his partner who was short, skinny and incredibly feminine but funny as fuck

Alternatively,

>Working the same bar
>Bunch of women out for a hen party stumble in, obviously on a pub crawl
>Some fella in skinny jeans and a tshirt down to his knees comes up to the bar
>Starts barking orders at me for some sort of cocktail I've never heard of
>"eugh, smells like men in here"
>Shouts across the entire fucking bar
>"AM I RIGHT LADIES"
>Constantly shouting and spilling shit
>Waltzing around like he owns the place
>Some woman asks if he could stop bumping into their table
>"NOT MY FAULT IF I'M TOO LIT FOR YOU HONEY"
>Obnoxiously laughs
>Eventually one of the bouncers asks him to leave
>Calls us all homophobic

Gay people can be good people or fucking annoying, as can anyone I guess.

Trans I'm not sure of, I've met traps before and I'm not really into it, but I do have to question the idea of mutilating yourself. If you want to be a faggot and dress like a woman and make yourself more feminine sure, but slicing yourself up isn't healthy.

I don't think anyone should be given body altering shit before the age of 18 for any of that, though.

Quite
Idiotic

B is for Bi, aka those who fuck both genders

Just a quick reminder that if you feel anything but disgust towards a tranny then you're in the same basket as the people you call "degenerates"

If you even consider dating a man that thinks he's a woman, you're no better than a full-blown marxist.

One was gays man, the other annoying faggot.
Even gays hate the faggots

The other way around. Trans at least conform to gender norms. Gays are gross.

I think they call that being a homosexual versus being a massive faggot. Like black people versus niggers.

No. I like the policy the US military had before. Don't ask, don't tell. If they want to be fags in private, so be it. But keep it out of the public and out of the media, and for fuck's sake, don't celebrate it.

For
All
Gays:
Gallows
Or
Trees

Pro, no? Do I care what faggots do? No. I just don't fucking care and get on with my life. I have more important concerns than which random persons orifice is being rubbed against which.

No.

Faggots and other monsters should all kill themself.
No one like them not even their parents who are ashame of what they create

PSA: Please notice how Cred Forums is filled today with LGBT+- threads and propaganda.

>mind blown

I can tolerate the fags as long as they aren't flaming faggots, bisexuals cause they are just getting their freak on but trannies must die

I'm pro G and maybe B but draw the line at L and T

I'm bisexual and find trannies repulsive (but, alas, I'd probably still fuck one if given the chance

>a fucking leaf
tbqh speaking from my libertarian side anything gay is super degenerate but as long as they don't keep forcing it upon me it's fine

do whatever you want in your bedroom by yourself but the moment you start sucking on dildo shaped lollipops is when you fuck up

No we don't you retarded cunt I hope you burn to death

I can tolerate the LGB, but the hell would I be pro that shit?

t. a faggot in denial

The last thing (((they))) want are men united against a common enemy.

I think sodomy laws should be put back in place and we should start publically shaming openly gay people. I don't care if there are bathouses or faggot dens where people get their ends away in secret but it should be kept as a dirty degenerate secret of society.

Lesbians are okay as long as they are performing for men. Real lesbians don't really exist, they are just women who hate and envy men in equal measures.

I am not ''pro'' LGB. I just don't care.
If a guy wants to suck a dick or a girl wants a roast beef, it doesn't matter to me. Bisexuality is already a retarded meme, because someone who is bisexual can live as straight all their lives, it's only weird when they start going for their own sex. It makes the whole B thing absolute.
Really it should just be LG, or just G for gay.

I am against transsexualism because it presents a false view of sexuality and gender. Men can dress like women and if they're not assholes I will use the pronoun he wants, but to force it on people is absolutely crazy.

Yes I'm Bisexual but I hate Transgenders with a deep burning passion.

lmao it's been called, but your closeted. It's ok user you can be gay
>describing a room full of hairless gays and fantasizing about the smell of butthole
>thai trannies are a solution, huh

fucking priceless

i draw the line at L.
only if i can watch.

You're not a libertarian, retard.

nah lad stop at B

bi people are the worst people to hang with