Are russian elections rigged?

Is the russian election election rigged? No matter what people vote Putin is gonna win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNb16Er1Wdk
youtube.com/watch?v=De2VJBmXExw
youtube.com/results?search_query=вброс бюллетеней
youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37382850
the-village.ru/village/people/people/219651-back-in-ussr
youtube.com/watch?v=eO7Da1JSkss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shameless self bump because I'm really curious about this for some reason, probably cos I have no life.

They had over a 100% turnout the last time. What do you think?

Serious? What was the reaction? Are you talking about the 2011 riots?

>Is the russian election election rigged?
Most likely not. Putin and his party are popular.

There was talk about communist party gaining votes cos the youth is sick of putin?

>elections are rigged if the parties we don't like do not win

>They had over a 100% turnout the last time.
that's a meme started when some channel made a mistake and got the numbers wrong.

>>elections are rigged if the parties we don't like do not win
I didnt say that mate

Zhirinovsky is rightful president. Deal with it Niggers

They ARE rigged but Putin would win regardless.

Braindead elderly and bydlo still vote for him and his party in a bulk because he controls mainstream media. Especially now, after 2 years of severe pro-putin and anti-west propaganda thanks to the sanctions from the west.

That and the fact that young and left-leaning people tend to not actually vote, especially in the lazy asshole that is Russia.

All while there is still no proper opposition since opposing parties are either too small or don't act up against Putin and his party's ridiculous laws when it comes to actually using their power in the parliament.

>Putin is gonna win
Putin is not running, its parliament elections.

ah you know what I mean

>They ARE rigged
Any evidence? proof?
Rest of your post I appreciate.

Nah, I dont. Putin controls all 4 parties that have chance to pass minimal barrier, so he doesn't care about who gets what percents.

>Braindead elderly and bydlo still vote for him and his party
I just love how our liberals think they're 5% Numenorean descendants. That's why you fail every time.

>There
where?

>where?
Can't remember 100% percent to be honest man cos I have terrible memory but it was either some article I read or TV news. I don't watch shithouse TV news like channel 7-9 etc so if it was on TV it was probably something I took seriously.

>Putin controls all 4 parties
What do you mean? So even if communist party gains seats, putin wins?

KPRF is not communist party, its kremlin puppet party responsible for cucking commie voters.

Are there any communist parties left? With any chance of gaining/winning?

>anti-globalist leader it's popular
>"CNN: Are Russian elections rigged? Expert Mr Goldberg says yes, Putin is Hitler we need to invade Russia goyim"

>russia
>elections

Well, fuck. I'll have have to lift my ass and vote for EdRo then. Even if it's rigged gonna make it easier for them.

That said, I'm currently watching a TV movie about killer ants, they sucked in the wife & husband into the nest, so grain of salt my man

Of course not. Russia is a democratic federation.

UNCOMMON

i don't lift my ass for nothing, mate

United Communist Party (OKP) is kind of "true commies" party, but they are not registered and have only 4 candidates running independent at these elections.
There's also "Communists of Russia" party, formed by people who got expelled from KPRF from various reasons. Claim to be true commies, Marxists, Leninists and Stalinists all at once. Most polls show them having about 0.4-1% of votes, not enough to pass 5% barrier.

Well there's always parnas

Movie is called Marabunta, can't find it anywhere but it's an awful good movie.

Ok thanks for that, no chance for commies then. How come you know so much about this?

>holy rus bad meme

they're the only western nation fighting ISIS

KYS FAGGOT

this

Yes, all major """opposition""" parties are subservient button pushers in the parliament.

Russians are like Americans, nationalistic and defensive. They like someone who projects force and makes others respect them, so long as he doesn't crash the economy in the process. He steered them out of the post-Soviet Yeltsin chaos and made them a major player in the world stage again, all the while keeping them independent of the US and international monetary interests, no easy task. Now, why would a few snarky Op-Ed authors being found dead affect approval ratings in the face of all that?

Can a man from my nation's most loved & feared enemy translate this tag and tell me where it is from before I put it on my head?

neat, trips

>youtube.com/watch?v=dNb16Er1Wdk
>3:20
that's some fucking strong ass ants

Just like every other election is rigged and the establishment party always wins.

Democracy is a meme.

I hope Putin wins.
Without him the world will end.
He is the only one with balls in the world (other than muslims and niggers).

"In Russia we have a saying: There is Putin and there is Paper Shredder."

kek, that's the one. Now it's thru character development scene where a guy and a scientist girl are developing a crush on each other, and it zoomed below ground where there are millinons of ants.

Size 59
Quality 1
??? 1
Price 09-30

>There is Putin and there is Paper Shredder
wtf does that mean?

Are they? Maybe. However I would guess that most of the population like their current leader. I can only see that coming undone if the youth begin to rebel against their elders.

Some Russian bros claim that every real opposition was eliminated either politically or physically.
Why bother rigging an election when there is no opposition anyway?
Nobody cares about Russian elections and it's one of the most powerful countries in the world. That really makes me think I guess.

#Mummy2018

Shredder was the name of a German Chancellor. He's Putin's good friend.

They don't have to rig the elections, because they rigged the candidates.

Only candidates they know will lose to Putin are even allowed take part in politics.

Russians are the only nation in the world to still have cool uniforms.

Thank you, comrade. I thought the price to be the date of manufacture. ;3

hello friend

ps. pls vote for natalia

Hi fren, you like mummy too?

ye's

she is kawaii and best

The higher ranks look cool.
The lower ranks look retarded.

I think they did that on purpose.

Remember to vote for Navalny.
Even though the election is already decided, showing yourselves as opposition is a great cause.

I love mummy as well

>Nasralny
GTFO with that shit

OP here, I'm pretty drunk man, so I'll take my leave, you guys go on, I'll read the rest tomorrow.

lovely :3

These arent presidential elections coming up. So largely irrelevant.
If United Russia gets totally BTFO (which isnt a sure thing) theyll just restructure the party and unite with the leading one. Theres been talk of restructuring it for years now anyway.

Stop being a Putin-cuck.
Join the opposition.

It doesn't have to be - even hostile polling agencies, think tanks, and the opposition admit that his popularity is comfortably high enough for him to win.

> stop being ... cuck
> sweden flag

Navalny is pretty shitty tbqh

he's not running since those aren't presidential elections

Voting for that Zionist puppet? No thanks

>i wonder if a mafia state has rigged election

Want to cummy in mummys tummy

>me 12 years old doing lego in my room
>mummy knocks on my door and says bedtime
>tidy up lego and climb into bed
>mummy comes over and tucks me into my duvet
>tell mummy i need to speak to her about something very private
>mummy reassure me that i can talk to her about anything
>tell mummy about problem where willy go big and stiff very irritating
>mummy says is normal but needs tickle from time to time
>ask whats that
>mummy says she will show me how to
>take off pyjama bottoms and sit on mummys lap
>mummy gently stroke my willy and it go hard again
>mummy say im very big for my age which makes me feel proud
>bury face on mummys shoulder and touch her boobies
>mummy unbutton her dress and let me suckle
>suddenly feel rush and willy start pulsing
>hold on to mummy tight and shudder violently then warm liquid shoots out
>start to cry
>mummy ask whats wrong but just tell her i love her lots
>mummy says she loves me too and very proud of her big boy

>I don't want a Zionist puppet

My sides.

How many times has Putin been elected? Does Russia have term limits?

that's a bit lewd...

>swedistan's flag
>calls someone a cuck
Easy there, Sven.

three times. but he became a PM after his second term and then ran for presidency again.

I liek my mummy lewd :3

You can only serve two consecutive terms. He served two. Then was replaced by Medvedev. His third term runs out in 2018. Nothing in the constitution stops him from running again in 2018 for a second second consecutive

ok then

hot

Your opposition is at a physical disadvantage from the get-go.

They cannot campaign, they are denied platforms on which to speak and demonstrate.

No need to rig the vote when you can simply rig the system.

The woman who had betrayed his state and gave Crimea to another state unreliable! Unreliable person cannot be trusted! I will vote for the Communists! We will create a new army! The oligarchs will be smoked out of their nests! We will divide their property!
youtube.com/watch?v=De2VJBmXExw

Some nights I wake up sweating, startled, making questions.
I think about one guy, the guy who is currently having sex with Natalia, I wonder if he could ever enjoy it like I would, I wonder if he would make her enjoy it like I probably would do.
I go upstairs to the balcony and light a cigarrete until my sleep returns, stare at the starry night and whisper ''Natalia''

>All while there is still no proper opposition
they're all dead?

>they are denied platforms on which to speak and demonstrate
I dunno man, They were on state TV during this election cycle. Even Parnas.

wtf I love mummy now

remove hammer and sickle

very nice story

natalia likes

Yeah, KGB killed them all.

Not talking about "opposition" who support Putin, i'm talking the non Putin supporters.

>i'm talking the non Putin supporters
Parnas are literally that.

>Be typical Canadian
>Angry as fuck because maple syrup rations were guzzled by rogue moose
>Begin shitposting on Cred Forums
>Try to insult America
>Backfires horribly
>Aussie bantz are too much
>Extremely rare American bantz hit particularly hard
>Decide to make a different thread as a vatnik
>Suddenly
>Boom of thunder extremely close by
>Look out window
>Something is floating toward dogskin hut computer is kept warm in
>It's Natalia Poklonskaya
>Natalia's floating two dozen feet in the air
>She's pregnant with a thunderstorm of righteousness
>Her belly's diameter is equal to her height
>Its smooth curvature pulses with veins
>Her Crimean-made t-shirt is stretched over a pair of breasts too large for Canadian brain to comprehend
>Either boob is nearly as big as her belly
>Nipples as big as fists pump in and out with her heartbeat
>Their weight leaves her perpetually ass-up in the air
>Said ass is a big peach in a pair of torn jeans
>A dildo wedged firmly in her cooch powers a little fan that pushes her through the sky
>She glowers in direction of dogskin hut
>Her shadow blots out the sun
>She looses a battlecry as her hands massage her jugs
>REMOVE LEAF FROM BOARD
>Her areolae begin to bloat up
>Bigger
>And bigger
>And bigger
>They become domes that moisten her t-shirt
>Milk begins to spray from her nipples
>Get slammed by germinal geysers of breast milk
>Can't stand up
>Milk pressure is too strong
>Roll over
>Immediately drown in Natalia's mummy milk
>Vision darkens
>Natalia's body drifts toward Vancouver to begin the Great Canuckian Cleansing

Are you saying it's not fair for the KGB to remove CIA plants?

Russian opposition is manufactured from CIA's proxy network of NED, Open Soc. and other G. Sharp connections.

This. Putin and his party have enough support to win, yet still there are instances of rigging.
Doesn't matter that much. All real opposition isn't allowed to register (like Navalny's Party of Progress just flat-out denied registration), parties like LDPR, Yabloko, PARNAS are just controlled opposition.
> proofs rooster.jpg
youtube.com/results?search_query=вброс бюллетеней
Enjoy.

>remove hammer and sickle
The Communists - the second power in the country. Kek.

the non-Putin supporters you refer to are upper middle-class coffee shop liberals. Otherwise known as "cucks".

All elections are rigged in one way or another, no matter where it is or how small they are.

> Everything not authoritarian ultra right is bad
Nigger, pls. Also, Pootin doesn't care about world politics unless they get in a way of robbing this country

>Putin is corrupt

The Pentagon's #1 enemy is corrupt and they can't produce 1 shred of evidence?

If they had ANYTHING on him, they'd spam it 24/7

SWEDEN
YES
You have no clue

Let's imply that the impossible happens, and one of the legitimate opposition parties win the elections.
What happens to Crimea? What happens to Donbass? And most importantly, what happens to based Assad?

My mummy

suddenly... two natalias

All of Putin's government is corrupt. Just look at drone videos people shщot in Rublevka - Putin's elite lives like kings while Russia has 30+ mil. living in poverty.
Pic related is a fucking palace owned by "Antimaidan"'s (slimy organisation consisting of thugs who go and psychically attack people at various rallies) leader, Sablin.

What's better than one mummy
Two mummy

>What happens to Crimea?
Some want to arrange an international conference to discuss this and get our new borders recognized. Even the libs.
>What happens to Donbass?
Nothing.
>And most importantly, what happens to based Assad?
We'll probably pull out of Syria with a speed of sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5A-NQbUSik

Putin tried to control the corrupt by giving them carrots, yes.

Now, where is the proof that the only 2 powerful policians in Russia (Putin and Lavrov), are corrupt?

waaah rich people bad boo fucking hoo

>Pulling out of Syria
Why?

>I adore true communism the post

And what would that achieve? The majority of Russians are brainwashed as fuck and get their news via state controlled media like RT and TV channels.

Are you protecting thieves and oligarchs?

They would still try to make a colored revolution.

Where did he get that kind of money tho? His salary is $5000 per month.

I'm not a Rusfag, but didn't Putin jail like 4/5 of the richest Oligarchs?

Did you really just defended corruption?
> Putin tried to control the corrupt by giving them carrots, yes.
Are you mentally ill? So it's okay for people to steal millions from the budget as long as they are loyal to Putin?
You pro-Putin cucks are the most cucked people on this planet. You are like Hillary's shills. You have a myth in your head and when you are confronted with reality you just deny it and engage in olympic-level mental gymnastics. People say Hillary is sick, hillshills shout "She's healthy, alt-right's lies!". People say Putin is corrupt, pootin-cucks cry "Lies! Lies! Saviour of white race!".
That's really telling given that Hillary = Putin: both are corrupt, leech off their country, knee deep in other people's blood (they even both have coughing problem).

If you need an example of Putin's corruption, google "Putin's Palace" in Gelendzhik. But you will dismiss it as west's propaganda, like a little good cuck you are.

Does it even matter when there is no legitimate opponent to Putins party?

Ya, they can still poll people. Of course, there is a difference between being rigged and being free and fair.

So, you're saying the Pentagon isn't skilled enough to google "Putin corrupt" and use it as propaganda?

Maybe you should send over your CV to get out of your commieblock.

Good goy.

>Doing anything a swede says
It is a cuck trap

Yes, jailed the oligarchs he doesn't like and replaced them with his cronies.

Hey peasants. Do you miss me yet?

WOAH.

God actually does exist.

>all rich people are either thieves and/or oligarchs

To be honest, yes. Communism was a mistake.

I mean its nice to criticize....
Assuming what you said is correct

What the fuck do you want him to do?

Kill his cronies, and let the commies run everything?

On closer inspection that looks shopped

I dunno man, but i know that some of his friends had stolen 4 milliard rubles got caught and didn't sit in prison even a single day.

First of all, prove it to me that Putin is #1 Pentagon's enemy. I think you are the only ones believing the whole world is against your lord and saviour.
Second, Putin is already seen as corrupt dictator by the world, and there are articles about his corruption (like Panama paper's $2 billions).
Third, most of stolen money is laundered in the West (dozens of examples of luxury property owned by russian government officials), do you really think Pentagon doesn't know about that and couldn't use it as a leverage?
> goy
Oy vey. I would say more but in my country joking about 6 trillions is enough to get jailed.

So, Russia is just as cucked as the West?
Is all hope literally lost?

>First of all, prove it to me that Putin is #1 Pentagon's enemy.

Go on google and type "Syria".
It will blow your mind.

He probably fucks that ho and throws the bitch to the side when hes done, hell she probably is one of his side-bitches with access to a limited creditcard

What do Russians think of Limonov and "National Bolsheviks" ? Seems pretty good, nationalist party. Unlike the other opposition parties, it's also BANNED from running in elections.

Which means that it's not under Putin's control.

I bet even "anti putin" parties are secretely under Putin's control, otherwise why wouldn't he just ban them.

Those are clowns.

OOOO MOYA OBORONA

No, take that back now

morons

>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>white skin
>not white :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDdd

t. Cred Forums 2016

Freaks.

It is correct, 90s oligarchs like Chubais still hold prominent positions in the government and just keep increasing their wealth because they are friends with Putin.
What should Putin do? Step down, because he is not interested in making Russia strong, only in fattening pouches of his friends and himself.
I mean, many governments have corrupt elements in them, but in this country nepotism and corruption have reached ridiculous levels.

>keeping them independent of the US and international monetary interests

That's the fault, isn't it? Or one of them, anyway. It's East Germany vs West Germany. On the East side you have a closed system that's stagnant and innovation is not rewarded. Corruption -- basically having powerful friends -- is the only way forward.

Meanwhile West Germany was closely tied with the other free nations, where individual work could be rewarded, and they skyrocketed and became a powerhouse in Europe.

Russia's isolation really isn't doing them any good. They picked China as their economic ally and good luck with that. Now the Chinese are turning into the Mexicans of Russia.

Really the perfection was in the western nations of the 80's and 90's.

If you could somehow be a free western nation while avoiding the globalist and SJW trends of the 2000's, you'd have a great place. Russia has stayed nationalist (score 1) and has no SJW trends (score 2) but I'm not sure that's worth being in an economic shithole full of corruption.

>cucked as the West
At least, at fucking least their demographic isn't rapidly changing. And policies are actually getting discriminatory positively which is not even in the legal definition of discrimination as long as its + for one group and not -. Other than that, Russia is pretty much a corrupt shithole with a people needing a strong leader to smack them around. And probably kiked seeing how they adopt all the ex-Soviet terms in state-institutions and freedom of speech.

The choice of voting for putin or putin is a difficult one as putin moves forward in time. Which putin are you voting for, the putin of lets say our years ago or the putin of today. Putin may not agree 100% with putin on all matters and if you make the wrong choice you might end up being watched by the fsb.

So it's best to say nothing and vote putin. Or get shot or jailed or have an accident. He's like the Clintons on steroids.

> The U.S. military will have to shift surveillance aircraft from other regions and increase the number of intelligence analysts to coordinate attacks with Russia under the Syria cease-fire deal partly in order to target militants the U.S. has largely spared, senior officials say.
I must be using the wrong google, my doesn't go together with your narrative.

/thread

You sure know a lot about my country, Mr. Inbred Alcoholic.

Let me explain to you the situation with the Russian elections as I happened to participate in like five of them as an independent observer.

The degree of falsification heavily depends on the region and on the type of the elections.

If you take regions such as Tatarstan or Bashkortostan, yes, there are multiple falsifications occurring on just about every elections, and in case of Chechnya or Dagestan: well, things that happen there on the election day can hardly be called elections at all.

I was beaten once by gopniks in Kazan, Tatarstan for uncovering a fraud by the election commission. Parliamentary and lower-level elections also tend to be more rigged than presidential: the rationale behind it is that no one cares if Putin wins with 65 or 75 percent of the electorate voting him; but in case of the parliamentary election, every per cent counts.

It should be noted however, that currently, there's tendency for making elections more honest and transparent; last year, new rules for independent observation came into effect, and these rules significantly expand the rights of observers — for instance, they cannot now be removed from the election office without a court decision. Basically, the idea behind that (somewhat surprising, under the current circumstances in Russia) liberalization is that the authorities have switched to destroying their political opponents before the elections, by prohibiting them to participate, as in the case of perhaps the most well-known Russian opposition leader, Alexei Navalny, by smearing them with dirt on state TV channels etc. etc. In this case, they simply do not need to falsify things as the general population either doesn't simply know of existence of these opposition figures or thinks they are some clowns.

Tl;dr: I expect the upcoming elections be relatively clean, save for a few regions. Opposition, however, will not be able to win any significant amount of votes.

When?
All i'm seeing, is that the recent ceasefire is not working as advertised and both the US and Russia blame each other for it.

Did you forget USSR was created by (((bolshevics)))? And did you forget Putin and his people are from KPSS?
Not as bad as the West but 3 years ago we had the first year with positive population numbers change, until then there was 10 year long decline. And mind you, Russia has open borders with Asia so we have a lot of illegal workers who sometimes marry our whores for money.

> 2016 Sep 16, 3:28 AM EDT

And isn't it a bit suspicious for the general populace how the only opposition are freaks LARPing them Soviet days? But then again I shouldn't talk being from a country with a parliament probably about 91% Kosher-approved fucking cucks.

Slavs are not whit

>Against ISIS
Fair enough.
But what about everyone else? It's a fairly known fact that the US is supporting the """"moderate"""" rebels that are against Assad. Who is being supported by Russia.
Given that, what do you Ruskies think of the situation in Syria? Do you actually believe that Assad deserves your support? Or do you believe that you should pull out?

Living in Australia - the movie

There is still a lot of scummy shit going on like superiors forcing their subordinates (doctors and teachers for the most part) to vote for United Russia and provide a photo to prove it, same thing with university students, all this because there is pressure from above the totem pole.

BBC's Steve Rosenberg with an interesting report at, bbc.com/news/world-europe-37382850
He says Kremlin NEEDS to have an election that runs smoothly and looks credible otherwise they can have the same, or worse, protests then the ones in 2011 after the elections were rigged.

No.
But given that, it's fairly obvious that things won't change anytime soon. Not with Putin's supporters around.
And definetly not with self-hating Russians around. What do you believe can be done to change the status quo?

In general, Russians believe what TV tells them to believe in. It's not me hating my people or joking, it's real.
Take for example the jet incident: when turks shot down our jet, russian blood boiled, people sperged DEUS VULT and such things. Now Putin and Erdogan are friends again and Turkey is open for tourism. What russians do, keep their grudge and boycott Turkey's resorts? Lol, nope, Turkey is #1 place for vacations again because it costs as much as Sochi or Gelendzhik, but has better service.

>the only opposition are freaks LARPing them Soviet days
Not all of them. Some are really nice people, liberals since 1991. They're well-known and always paricipate in elections.

Russians just realized Turkey and NATO would wipe the floor with them if they tried anything and that it was their own fault for getting "shot down". Its like a guy getting mad at another guy eying up his girl and then approaching him and seeing that the other guy is twice his size and will whoop his ass and going "Oh haha bro" to defuse the situation.

>What do you believe can be done to change the status quo?
Honestly? Nothing. "As long as there is no war" – as long as Russian language has this saying, I don't think anything could be done to rock those people. Centuries of slavery, decades of soviet regime...

>So much for personal integrity and honour
Is there hope in the younger generation?

So, literally a great Happening would wake you up?
WW3 when.

With everyone having internet in their phone and social networks and no brains to proof check? Not a chance, we're all (as in the world) doomed, mate.

If you know russian I urge you to read this article. It's an interview with soviet lovers who were born after USSR's demise:
the-village.ru/village/people/people/219651-back-in-ussr

>What do you believe can be done to change the status quo?
Implying it needs to be changed.

A channel got the numbers wrong in previous elections. they added up to 140% and it became a meme on 9gag. You'd think Cred Forums users would be smarter than some teenage faggots, but they were not, so it has leaked to Cred Forums.

>Not a chance, we're all (as in the world) doomed, mate.
How the mighty have fallen.
I wonder who will inherit this world. The chinks? The kikes? No one?

China, of course.

Literally the worst possible outcome.
When did it all go so wrong?

Actually, the kikes looks like to have a serious competition with the chinks. And without the west in the future being able to be a legit functioning ally of Israel so mudded and stupid after the equation of birthrates and muh refugees.
>But Rihanna, Tyrone and Shaniqua will be fighter-pilots, develop and maintain weapons-systems
The fuck outta here.
tl;dr?

is that even a question?

Probably. Why else would they be confident enough to ban porn during an election season.

She's not blonde, Ahmed

>And without the west in the future being able to be a legit functioning ally of Israel
That's an interesting thought. If the kikes are behind everything why would they jeopardize their allies by forcing multikulti?
Really makes you think.

>millions of men died in the trenches only to have the future of their nation, race, religion, culture doomed to go extinct.
It's natural selection in a way, no?
Fucking hell, Russian pessimism is infective as all hell.

They must have a master plan of sorts.
They aren't planning on crashing down this plane with no survivors.
R-right?

>by prohibiting them to participate, as in the case of perhaps the most well-known Russian opposition leader, Alexei Navalny, by smearing them with dirt on state TV channels
Maybe they should try to not take bribes themselves before "fighting against corruption" in the government.

Check this out, I don't think the kikes are so fucking smart generally as they are made out to be, sure they are good at calculating and putting shit in motion, but the outcome might have been a bit harsher especially with pushing muslims in the west. Arabs and Africans can't fucking function with anyone and they probably went for "lets mix the west with these stupid shits". But holy fuck that has some consequence now that the Jihad-style of life and general chimpouts are red-pilling the fuck out of people at a steady pace.

They could settle for importing half of Thailand to the west and we'd eventually turn into genetically fucked up mutants without anyone noticing.

Russia government here.
We are suspecting illegal Internet activities.
We are advising all citizens of the motherland to standby for search.
Do not leave the house except on emergency.

Also forgot to add:

That being said, I wonder why the hurry last summer by going full out full fucking floodgates "migrantcrisis". People are turning as we speak against that shit. Did they think seriously we had endless altruism?

And Merkel doing it to actually work against the slow death that has been happening slowly while we have been watching Netflix and drinking ice-lattes like the faggots the west are now. Maybe her intention was to mass-distribute the red-pill? I don't fucking know, but I have been thinking about it.
>but muh Merkel DDR
Fuck off, there was no multicultural marxism in the communist states those days.

All elections are rigged.

>all these fifth columnists online trying to destabilize the Russian government and vote for parties that will turn the country into either an actual pariah or an American outpost

So this is how color revolutions unfold in real-time.

People like to make shit up here in the US, they say you guys vote for Putin at gun point. I laugh at them and tell them how retarded they're being.
"Like you would know better?" is their usual response.

Absolutely not. We have foreign observer watching closely. Elections in Russia are much more honest than in US.

>Russia
>Democracy
Putin will stay in power for as long as he pleases.

doubt.jpg

What's to doubt here? Do you really think that people are not voting for Putin?

Yes.

Fuck off Amerifuck.
Putin is rigging no more than 15%.
He'd win either way.
Just because you read you ridiculous western propaganda doesn't mean we drink vodka and ride bears all day.
I don't support Putin, but probably over 80% of Russians I know do.

So who else would they vote for? Do you know at least one name?

I read that in Greece that young women were prostituting themselves for lard sandwiches it was so bad. All I'm saying is, those who live in glass houses, should not throw stones they cannot hope to afford.

>So what if its rigged its only 15%
Russians HAVE NEVER had democracy and probably never will. The leadership of Russia has always regarded the average Russian as a retarded Bydlo not to be trusted with choosing a leader. The Tsars did this, the Soviet political elite did this and Putin is just following tradition. You're an oligarchical state with most major elections being heavily influenced by rigging as you just admitted.

Everyone worth a damn has been killed, jailed, and anything inbetween.
Now fuck off Putinbot.

>heavily influenced
People like Putin; they vote for him, not his party.
Check the fucking numbers, he'd win without the 15% anyway.

>Everyone worth a damn has been killed, jailed, and anything inbetween.
Can you list names?

>The leadership of Russia has always regarded the average Russian as a retarded Bydlo
I don't think the leadership in your country thinks any higher about you. Like, you had the Bush father and son as presidents, another Bush son running for president, now Clinton's wife is running for president. That shit is more ridiculous than anything we have here.

Putin>liberal scum

>Greece
Russia-san, why do you give a fuck?
They better pay debts before argue here.

I can tell you that Putin will 100% win.
If he doesn't win, he wins. Why? Because he has his puppets that take place for him, and he gives the orders.

But that isn't bad at all.
It just shows that Putin is the right man in the office.

>Whataboutism
Wew lad you Russians are predictable. At least we weren't literal slaves until the 1850s. At least we never had a political party which was forcefully executing people or deporting them to some frozen shithole because they committed thoughtcrime and went against the propaganda forced into Russian society. At least there's some semblance of opposition in politics in the United States.
>Like, you had the Bush father and son as presidents, another Bush son running for president, now Clinton's wife is running for president. That shit is more ridiculous than anything we have here.
Wow democratic elections with dynasty families are far worse than over 100% voter turnout rate with people admitting that Putin cooks the books at least a little.

Merkel is doing classic problem-reaction-solution. The migrants are the problem, so the reaction is to vote for the hard right, and the solution is to form a new government that removes migrants. Russia funds those rightist parties. Russia isn't doing it because it likes Germany, but because it benefits Russia to see the hard right in power. The lack of care for others is also apparent because Russia funds the pro-migrant hard left too since they're Sovietophiles with rose-tinted glasses on, and if the centrist parties that are American-controlled (save for Merkel who is KGB/FSB) had to unite with the hard left to stop the rise of the hard right, the hard left would be able to influence policy so that the centrist parties would be forced to give concessions to Russia to get laws passed.

The problem is that the media is owned by people whose hands are greased by the CIA and try to normalize the migrants as citizens to prevent any radical change.

>At least we weren't literal slaves until the 1850s
did you miss your Black History month or something?

>Wow democratic elections with dynasty families are far worse than over 100% voter turnout rate with people admitting that Putin cooks the books at least a little.
It's worse than anything because it implies that the ability to rule is somehow inheritable by blood. Also nice stale meme about 146%. Really got me there.

71 million serfs Russia vs a few million over here. The overwhelming majority of Russians were literal slaves.
>It's worse than anything because it implies that the ability to rule is somehow inheritable by blood.
Of course you'd think that because it was beaten into your heads that you should be led by a bloodline and not question them.

>100%
Do you even try do to research?
Ms. Heinrichs, my 10th grade teacher would slap me for this, but at least check fucking wikipedia or something.

>Look at me I am German I'm mentioning German names look at how German I am

I'm Russian dipshit.
I've lived here my whole life, so I actually have a good perspective on media on both sides.
OPEN YOUR EYES.
Don't be such a fucking sheep.

Almost 90% of people support Putin, and about 50% support the parliament (kinda), the vast majority of them voting for Putin's ruling party United Russia. Sure, the opposition would love to rig the elections, but they can't.

The parliamentary elections in 2011 (or was it 2010?) were rigged, though. United Russia would have won anyway, but without margin large enough to pass laws all by themselves, so they added like 20-25%. This time, it probably won't be necessary.

PLEASE GIVE NATALIA GF

Russians defending Putin's rigging of election.

"He'd win anyway!"

How cucked can Russians be?

>Lived in Germany
>Expert on Russia because he's a slav

>being this dense
There are ways of checking how much elections are rigged. You and your double digit IQ is probably not quite there to comprehend this, but if you actually LOOK AT THE FUCKING NUMBERS you'd know his rigging doesn't really matter.
>Russians defending Putin's rigging of election.
That's because Russians care enough to find out more and not listen normie American Buzzfeed "news"

Germany > Russia, relationship is pretty good compared to the rest, I think you might be onto something user. I'm fucking drunk and unable to think now because fuck normies. Only back home to get myself more beer and take a shit.
Link that clip so we can extract them upskirts by chance you snowkike

No girl, they are not brainwashed, they are just normal people expresing their will for curent regime to stay on power.

And if you stop and think about where russia was after the fall of ussr and where it is now you might get the idea why.

It is unfortunate for how much the neo comunist nonsens has gained ground among college students, but it will pass as you get a bit older, dont wory :)

>ex kgb and power
>ex kpss power
Gee. What could gone wrong? Obama said pretty close though
youtube.com/watch?v=eO7Da1JSkss

Yes. No, we will bury the fag soon. Screenshot this.

Nope, there just isn't any oppersition.
oppersition mainly play the role of highlighting problems putin needs to handle.

Russian elections are 146% fair

They made a mistake and got numbers RIGHT

started to read thread
>They ARE rigged but Putin would win regardless.
alright, seems legit

>read the rest of the post
typical 5% bern-level liberal whining

Can you guys imagine that one of the two main opposition parties in this elections says we should gib back Crimea back to hohols. How do you estimate their electoral results tomorrow?

The second opposition party has been in parliament throughout the 1990s when the country was going down the gutter and their leader ran for presidency like 4 or 5 times gaining less and less each time, a synonim of failure.

Among other opposition there is only one nationalistic party with some anti-immigration and pro-Donbass agenda but they are Putin shills.

Hey, but this is western world of democracy where all REAL nationalist parties are banned from elections, amirite folks?