Lesbians

What does Cred Forums think of Lesbians?
Aren't they just a group of confused women who never tasted Chad Thundercock dick?

Well obviously they just need to be turned

But even if they don't there is no reason to care

We are still tribal, so a failed/gay male makes us seem weak and makes our women look elsewhere. Lesbians are nowhere near as damaging.
Same reason we don't really care about white male/ethnic female relationships.

Female sexuality is 2/3rds created by social conditions. If we weren't so degenerate, they pretty much wouldn't exist.

If only real life dykes as qt as 2d girls.

They're good

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.
Its being a faggot which is the problem.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.

NO way thats real

Most lesbians arent real lesbians and still needs cocks after some time, the few real lesbians look like fat bald dykes and shit.

They seem angry and resentful.

it is

Sauce?

those guys are faggots though
you can be gay without being a faggot

I had a very rich nigerian friend say that lesbians arent a real thing

Lesbians arent real. Okey this is empirical evidence but every woman who has declarad herself as lesbian. Has been fucking men at somepoint and continue to do so. Fuck I even met few lesbian girls in bar and have ended fucking them. Lesbian are mostly bisexuals who have been at somepoint misstreated by men or they are connecting their political views as feminist to their sexuality. In this they differ from fags.

Who cares again?

Lesbian is a real thing despite what Milo says. I was considered pretty handsome while growing up and liked this girl. Turned out she was lesbian and she had no interest in me or any other guy. She was hot too so it's not like she just didn't have options.

CITRUS (SABURO UTA)

Thanks

It's entirely a conditional thing. Like being "prison gay".

Is that Shirobako yuri fan work?

degenerate

The memes! They're trying to break out!