Ich bin schwarz

youtube.com/watch?v=zU958I4Iqm4

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/
youtube.com/watch?v=F-s09q1ldyI
youtube.com/watch?v=ePghr5AqAH8
youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM
youtube.com/watch?v=YbK0q7Gc8ug
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2gm8buMI4
dailymotion.com/video/x98kba_markus-ich-will-spas-lyrics_music
youtube.com/watch?v=RkoRz656OOM
youtu.be/IFJN2-xutE0
youtu.be/uTeHZZ_hfNs
youtu.be/SDBhtnKgcTk
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y03gIzV7oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LL5vGTTxS3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all white

>flag on ground
fucking whites cant get anything right

>Was about to ask why were they making a penis in the picture
>Realize it's Africa
Oh.

ach du scheiße

holy shit germany you are more fucked than i thought

Looks like a giant dick.

Wow. They're shilling so hard for the race-mixing agenda, trying desperately to convince goyim tweens that coalburning is cool now.

They forgot to disable the comments, I wonder how people feel about this garbage.

Ich bin Weiß

schmutzig schwarzes Schwein

I have great ideas for a remix with the title "Ab ins Gas" but I'd get jailed for hate speech if I wrote it..

>the two whitest nations in Africa
>everybody is white on the picture

gotta love that shit

>being proud of being a filthy useless nigger

Even if you posted it here "anonymously"?

really makes ya think

wait, this is clearly anti-black tho? the guy is being prortayed like a fucking monkey?

i dont understand?

TU ES

SOFORT

So ambarrasing.

>that pic
>when you steal theories and you become man of the century
Fucking Kike

btw it's true Hans, Argentina is the only country in the world left with REAL Germans aka SS people

Whats going on in that picture?

Here fixed it.

((())) over his shoulder

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Guess it's fairly safe to post here, but I don't want to risk it, because if it does get reported, there is no way it would not classify as hate speech

Are they all white south africans and namibians who ran away from their homeland and are now expressing their love for their birth nations from the safety of a european city?

BENIS : D : D

I don't get it either. He is shown to be disgusting, ugly and rude. The women are shown to be dumb. The white man is the only sane one.
But I actually think black people are so dumb that they made this thinking it shows them in a good way. Remember, blacks are super Fucking dumb.

Pure coincidence

That sucks. Be strong, the nukes are coming soon to relieve you of this misery.

LOL!!!!

Tut mir leid deutschbro :(((

I will never return to Germany.
Let the cucks destroy themselves.

I try to translate the lyrics for non german bros

>my bugatti drives 410 the shitcops didn't see me, I am black, i'm black, i'm black
>i'm never quiet I always yell loud I smoke weed i'm black i'm black
>what do you want with your race hating I'm rather black than pale as death
>I fuck your bitch and have tons of fun and now I have a german passport
>i'm black i'm black I have weed
>I'm a musician and I rule the bass, you can see me twerkin my fat ass
>I have ass I am black
>did I mention that I only like chicken? I chimp out when anyone besides juju??? say nigger i'm black i'm black niggggaaaaa I smoke weed I am black
>my name is nuhra I'm blacker than 2pac no you are not allowed to touch my hair and my nigga brothers are hustlin
>nazis eat kebab in secret and because these sons of bitches don't dare to get it themselve they always send their wifes
>your brown shit smells bad i'm black i'm black it never goes away

Shit! Cant be unseen...

wait are they sarcastic

probably but the song sucks ass

>Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that.
>Jews are going to be at the center of that

they're mocking

I think they were trying to parody US nigger stereotypes but since Germans can't into humor, it ended up being the most cringey shit that will only make more Germans hate niggers.

It's really no secret where they stand officially: jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/beck-unterstuetzer-setzen-gruene-unter-druck/

Fuck them.

the superior german nigger song right here
youtube.com/watch?v=F-s09q1ldyI

that track never stops being funny

Whats the warning before the video? I don't want to type word for word in google translate

>jewish symbol
>dude is portrayed like a fucking monkey
>white girl portrayed as really dumb
>black dudes stealing the tv
>girl eating chicken hanging from the ceiling

yeah she browses Cred Forums

It's just a warning that there are black people in the video

In the following scenes several black people are to be seen
Nazis and sympathiser of right wing partys are advised not to watch the video

all chicken was donated anonymously

>nigger makes a racebaiting youtube video
>hurr durr the whole country is done for!!!!!!!

Du bist SHARTS?

Cred Forums in a nutshell? youtube.com/watch?v=ePghr5AqAH8
youtube.com/watch?v=uBXhdrWr5QM

ICH BIN MART

Jesus Christ. It must be so hard to be a normal white guy in Germany with all this shit flying around. Why don't you fucks just leave?

literally a trigger warning for us

Benis :DD

>tfw used to smoke weed with b-tight and sido when they were in my home town
actually a pretty bad feeling. very ashamed of how much of a degenerate i was.

Have some bleach
youtube.com/watch?v=YbK0q7Gc8ug

I liked Negress in the video. In the pictures on Facebook she looks horrible though but her colleague doesn't look too bad.

It's my fatherland after all. But I'm thinking about leaving constantly

It's not that bad, this video doesn't represent the majority of Germans. Hell, the comments have people bitching about how it's "racist" because of that relatively innocent line "I'm rather black than pale as death". Cred Forums gives people a really skewed view of Germany, the whole "let's demonize all white males" thing is a lot more prominent in the US

she looks more like a coloured than completly black imho

Pure coincidence goy

desu, I don't think they're sarcastic
the group consists of two hipster-bitches that only make songs about partying and shit, overall just one-dimensional crap

the niggeress is especially dumb and would write a song about her being a nigger just for the sake of shocking everyone and being edgy

I swear I've heard the melody of the lyrics before. It's an old tune I just gotta remember what it is...

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc2gm8buMI4

yeah, i heard the melody somewhere before

The one on the right? It's hard to tell by the video since she is in the solarium but she does look a bit mocha like Obama. Probably one of those GI bastards.

dailymotion.com/video/x98kba_markus-ich-will-spas-lyrics_music

ofc the one on the right.

God fucking dammit Kraut

Oh fugg. There in a city near me this week.

Did you use coloured in the German sense meaning that she looks like she is just painted on? Because coloured and black are synonyms. The PC term for blacks is POC - People Of Colour.

Deutschland pls, heat the ovens already

You krauts remember when this was big hit ?
youtube.com/watch?v=RkoRz656OOM

That was the last time I've heard something from Germany.
That was the year I've stopped watching german MTV and gave up on western music.

You deleted Madagascar you inbred

Holy shit that's it. So weird.

good catch

No, it is no synonmye. I meant it like mulatto. Coloureds look different

Do your fucking duty to the German people and fucking stab her bro.

thats absolute shit tier tho
Fler was only good in the early 2000s where he and Sonny Black (Bushido in his early years) were making real gangsta rap

like check this out
youtu.be/IFJN2-xutE0

youtu.be/uTeHZZ_hfNs

youtu.be/SDBhtnKgcTk

Where does she live?

I bet Hitler isn't looking so bad now, is he?

Thought they were making a penis

I listened to their other songs and I'm not sure I wanna go there anymore. "Ich bin schwarz" is only so catchy because it's a ripoff of Markus' "Ich will Spaß".

Why'd you want to go there in the first place?

Ihr immer mit eurem repp.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y03gIzV7oQ

MFW it doesn't even bother me anymore, the shells are hitting nearer to myself everyday. I'm scared. How the hell could those comfy 90ies turn out to be the prologe to the end of western civilazation as we know it?

checked,
here some turk rap
youtube.com/watch?v=LL5vGTTxS3Q
shit is hilarious

>they steal the TV

dat album cover

Precisely because that, you got comfortable and likely, as did most even here in America, stopped paying attention to your politicians, industrialists and bankers, along with the plans they were hatching.

When you're fat and happy, why worry? Now the West is simply fat and unable to help itself, because the sinister elements have already seized the power and control they need. Not to say it began in the 90s, but the nail in the coffin was certainly hammered in then.

Translation:
I start crying when i read the comments, i cannot believe that so many English speaking racists can encounter this german music video only a few hours after it was posted.
There is something similiar in russia and also in this case i think that people are paid to spread propaganda on the internet.
I do not know why but i need to puke.

tl;dr Cred Forums are paid shills now.

Fucking horrible how the industry can just take a german classic and turn it into something like this

On the other hand. i have to agree with everything shown in the video, niggs nigging like there is no tomorrow putting everything that's wrong with blacks out into the open.

I'm curious. Because I found the song catchy and they were coming practically into my neighborhood. Would have been a nice chance to go with my colleagues to a live gig because I usually don't listen to any modern music at all.

The last concert I got my colleague to incidentally also was a rap group.

nice video

tfw my wife is schwarz

Does she have Gras and like chicken? And how about her Arsch?

That was the point.
I stopped watching your MTV when this and similar crap was played all day

this fucking issue

Somalians are so fucking ugly and not 'thug' at all like their african american nigger counterparts.

This video makes me laugh

t. Minneapolis resident

she has ass.
she loves chinese food and chicken.
we smoke weed before sex.
but not always.

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS

Does that mean he was fucking the jewish daughter, or are they rubbing it our faces that they are "behind" this.

it means the rapper is redpilled and this is satire

*nigger warning

lol one of the comments
>that's it im calling Hitler.
fucking race-mix-with-niggers propaganda is backfiring hard at them, we couldn't red pill the normies as effective as the kikes do it with their "subliminal" messages.

in one part of the song she sings "i'd rather be black than white like a dead corpse"...yeah sure cuckhans wont spot the racism here, even though he has been trained his whole live to detect and report racism.

nothing to see here.

>tfw the white race is saved because normies woke up

(((Schwarz)))

The heart sign made with hands is probably one of the least masculine things in existence. That the nu-male has no problem doing it is disgusting. It is a gesture befitting of little girls.

WIR

Germany is too white and needs more half-black kids.
Long live Europe
HEIL MERKEL!

I made a thread earlier about how the main stream news outlets are doing similar stuff by drawing retarded conclusions given obvious fact. e.g. "Trump calling for Hillary's assassination for the second time."

What do you mean goy?

i have severe doubts that the girl is redpilled.
nah man fuck that nigger, her "music" videos are some of the most degenerated, yolo-lifestyle promoting music videos that i've ever seen.

Like every other time they make this disgusting propaganda, nobody likes it and they express their point of view. I wonder when is Youtube going to give up and remove the voting feature too every time they do propaganda pushing, not only the comments.

Gentoo?

htps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ylRi7IgRc

sounds like something antifa would do