Let's face it

They were ugly as fuck

Look at those two tall grey rectangular bars ohhh

I like to eat scones after having a wank

The new park on the other hand is very nice

at least they haven't been replaced by a mosque

I like to wank scones after having a eat.

it was better before. The muslims changed everything.

Ever notice how the buildings actually look like two 1's? (9-1-1)

Also, how the word bed actually looks like a bed?

I heard that some years after somone wanted to open a mosque near there.

Better than the oddly shaped glass monstrosities we have now

Liking pretty things like pic related make you an idiotic pleb.
Liking ugly things makes you an academic.

God forbid our buildings have interesting shapes. They should all be grey boxes.
Conform.
Obey.

I know, the Ground Zero Mosque project is real
Thank God the Americans weren't that cucked in 2001.

If 9/11 were to happen today, they would 100% replace the towers with a mosque.
No doubts whatsoever

The new one is much better looking.

There is no reason a building should look like some kind of robot dildo from the year 2365.

Grey blocks, though not exactly pretty, served and still serve their purpose just fine.

It's amazing what a few gallons of Jet Fuel can do for a skyline.

>the word bed looks like a bed

WHAT THE FUCK MAN HOW COME I HAVEN'T NOTICED THIS SHIT BEFORE. I AM TRULY AWAKENED TO REALITY NOW

Something about two giant identical buildings dominating the skyline just looks cool.

The new building blends in with everything else.

They were literally the dominant feature of the NYC skyline.
Now they're in landmark heaven with the Bamiyan Buddhas and the Lighthouse of Alexandria.

>he doesnt understand the 80/90s AESTHETIC
No wonder europe is so dull

If it managed to be built someone would most likely try to burn it down though

I sure hope if they ever fall down they will come down in a straight line and little to none of the surrounding buildings will be harmed.

The united states is generally a disgusting shithole. If whites don't band together and show some effort the Earth will be an inhospitable rock in a century. Or probably just the Chinese will eradicate all other races and the world can finally have peace.

>I sure hope if they ever fall down

Empire State Building >>> Twin Towers

this

>Bye bye shit grey bars, I'm the king again...

They are not the same length my eyes are burning. good job bush.

After this I saw another angel descending from heaven with great authority, and the earth was illuminated by his glory. 2And he cried out in a mighty voice: “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a lair of demons. She is a haunt for every unclean spirit, a hideout for every unclean bird, and a hold for every detestable beast. "

Chrysler Building > literally everything in that island.

They were an excellent symbol of American dominance and strength. Imposing. You couldn't get something like them built today.

The New York skyline was emasculated and with it so were the next generation of men.

>implying it was a tragedy because the buildings were beautiful

is everyone in european mexico this retarded?

jajaja comparing USA architecture with europe architecture

I'm not even going to start posting pictures because it's very obvious.

Fuck off Spain.
Although I did go to Spain once, it was really nice and the wine was super good.

I like wank to scones after having a eat.

>You couldn't get something like them built today.

U MAD??

>Empire State Building was the real culprit behind 911
Oh fug

The Chrysler Building is much better as far as art deco style buildings go. You have really bad taste.

Honestly just bring on the Chinese. Liberal whites in all western society are just shoving as many minority dicks in their mouth as they can.

Since when does how something look not matter?
Looks matter.

I like your style, hombre.

something tells me there's oil in Spain

t. Margaret Thatcher

This was back before the days that architecture become purely a sport for minimising costs for corporations by building shitty, cheap grey boxes which the leftwing architects who are owned by the corporations pretend are amazing works of art.

>Leave the WTC to me

I like to eat wanks after having a scone.

Also your trains were ugly as fuck. 800+ Spaniards killed by mudslimes in 10 seconds and you all went to vote left over semantics.

Unless, you're a mudskin under flag.. Yet the vote stays.

olive oil mostly

Oh no... Dr. Connor's class...

I've got a hunch those Spaniards are stepping on my clay again.

at least we have trains

Nice retort...when you lose, deflect... 1st continental Spanish line in 1848, Romania 1865... was earlier in 1854 but not belonging to us then.

Let me tell you something shitskin: you will lose on every chapter of your non-feudal history, the best happening to you was Franco. Today, you are a bunch of loud mouths tourists, at par with our gypsies. Portuguese folks nailed you so good, I love that country and you pollute them more than our beggars.

But I like them desu

Don't blame all of us, he's just some stupid south european.
The more south of europe you go, the more people there act like animal niggers. Must be all the sun.
I'm even more ashamed to admit that, since I am greek (just born and grown up in Germany).

But apparently not a lot of trams...

We purchased your brand new credit default trams on the cheap because why the fuck not.

But Romania, you are a shitskin

i like to wank on scones, then eat them

I hope you die of cancer

I mean it