I fucking knew it. America sold us useless shit for billions. We should have gone with the cuckistans planes instead

I fucking knew it. America sold us useless shit for billions. We should have gone with the cuckistans planes instead.
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/forsvaret/norske-f-35-fly-har-faatt-flyforbud/a/23796484/

Other urls found in this thread:

f35.com/news/detail/temporary-suspension-of-flight-operations-announced-for-a-limited-number-of
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqHeExVxOG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't read that ikea shit

Fpbp

>cuckistans

You mean eurofighter typhoon? Don't they have a shitload of reliability problems still.

Wazz wrong with the lightning ii?

that's what you get for not going eurotriangle

>eurofighter
>literally worse than a F16
dude

It can't get fuel. Burgers think planes go on nothing.

At least they fly.

Use the translator app, or something similar. The fuel system doesn't work. It could make them "run out of fuel" while flying. You created some jap shit planes.

>run out of fuel
Doesn't every vehicle run out of fuel? Unless they advertised those as fly forever.

Are flips naturally this retarded or are trying to be funny?

>run out of fuel while flying
Well fucking duh, you dumb leaf, it isn't wind powered.

Eurofighter is a Rafale wannabe, but failed. It can't carry shits (more than the f35 tho).

How much can it carry?

Then get a Rafale

in the end of the day all of these planes the eurofighter, the f35 the rafale will shoot the shit out of russkie crap. Horray for that.

nah the typhoon is a better fighter air sup

the raf is a better multi

both good planes

the f35 is too and has some great tech

the russkies are fucked either way

Don't know exactly, but the landing gear on the Eurofighter is well known to be badly designed and doesn't allow it to be fully loaded. Plus it's less stealth, less multirole, etc...

made in US so it was probably assembled by at least a few niggers. prepare for malfunction

russkie detected.

1956 hugarian uprising

Surprised left over of commie parents have not been deported to the russkie motherland

The Typhoon is shit and by now the Merkelfriends have stolen all the weapon lock codes and they're useless. Never buy anything from Germany ever again.

At least we didn't get a literal repainted cold war relic, like Russia would have sent us.

In english

f35.com/news/detail/temporary-suspension-of-flight-operations-announced-for-a-limited-number-of

>no datalink for Meteor
>muh stealth
>muh pylons full of payload are stealth

i dont even feel like fighting man. eurotriangles would have been the better choice of norway.

>nah the typhoon is a better fighter air sup
Not by much

no, I just have a general distrust in anything made in the US, since they have quotas for colored untalented people

I hope you can test your new toys on Sweden soon

Wonder what would happen if the pilot jumped first.

I think WSO (whatever the Russian equivalent is) still has controls to pilot the aircraft.

what said, unless russian jets are THAT badly designed

I don't think you quite realize what the actual problem would be though.

Idk about that.
What makes me love russian more is that they dont need clean road for takeoff, robustness.
Americans gotta rub it hard errytime, every day, imagine that on battlefield.

He can still see a little you know

Well US Navy tended to go with not having dual controls for their aircraft

Su-30s backseat is raised quite high, visibility is actually decent, compared to other tandem seaters

Also, stuff like ILS landing systems fitted on other aircraft means that pilots that have training should be able to land their aircraft just from looking at their instruments.

I think he's talking about the co-pilot getting torched by the pilots ejection seat

I said "less stealth". 100% stealth doesn't exist, but at least it can gives you one more second to escape from the vilain.
And yes, 2/3 additional missiles can make the difference.
Not to mention the marine ability.

Depends on which version.
Last time I checked the B model was overweight and had to jettison external stores to land.
C model couldn't use the arrestor cable.
A model may be OK.

>Americans gotta rub it hard errytime, every day, imagine that on battlefield.
;)

I love reading meme articles written by people who don't have any expertise on the subject matter.
F-35 will turn out fine.

The same idiots who shat on F-22 and now think it is the hottest shit ever.

Nobody shat at the F-22. It was perfection from the start.

;)
homosex

Is this the same story?
Op was bitching about fuel being lost.
Your article says they used the wrong insulation on cooling tubes that werent up to spec.

I love reading posts about special snowflakes who think they're being clever by saying the F-35 will be fine even though new issues are being found faster than they can be fixed

>europoors trashing AMERICAN FIGHTERS FUCK YEAH

Excuse me?

Another fighter jets thread where basement dwellers debate about something they can't understand

Your planes dove into american boats in ww2. Our planes could do the same with this fuel problem= jap planes.

Glad you summed every fact up. Now we all understand that we were all wrong.

Europe should have spend all that money on a domestic drone industry, it's clearly the future.

This F35 is simply a clever way to suck up money, the US has plenty for actual advancement but this kills the budget for all its "allies".

Who cares. It's the sexiest aircraft ever made.

that's normal
the f-16 (which was made for the exact same purpose as the f-35, the f-35 is just a new f-16) was termed a lawn dart because the engine would keep failing and the thing would keep slamming into the ground. happened to 5-10 planes i'm pretty sure.

this exact same shit happens with every plane, the f-35 just seems worse because we have the internet

>Use the translator app, or something similar
No.

>The fuel system doesn't work. It could make them "run out of fuel" while flying. You created some jap shit planes.
OY VEY, I guess we'll just have to make a new one, eh, goyim?!

(((Don't forget to pay that bill for that universal digital camo we made)))

Does it though? Many issues here wouldn't have been possibles when the F-16 was designed, since they're mostly software
The F-35 supposedly reached initial operational capability but its sensor fusion system still doesn't work and it still needs legacy aircraft to do its targeting, this is pretty bad

Haha got em'!

Thanks for the rupees.

Fuck you you dumb fucking cucked numale nordic piece of shit.

If you want to start a thread, find an English article you retarded fucking mouthbreather. Do you think anybody can read your pathetic gurgling language? What the fuck am I supposed to get out of your useless OP? That high quality collage you made? I really, really want you to kill yourself you waste of space fucking parasite.

Cuckistan is Sweden. He's probably talking about SAAB jets.

We would have been better off just outfitting f-16's with new radar packages and better engines lol.

I wish an f-15 II and a modernized a-10 would be made. Our air force would be good to go for 25 years

This

King Cuck will paint the planes rainbow color place them in park and let people collect pokemons around them.
All hail cucklandia

It's not about escape, it's about giving you that extra second to strike. Once you're seen only your engines are going to help you gtfo

>Falling for the F35 meme
Deserved it desu

Better show that witty jpeg to the the norwegians, then?
That'll fix the planes in no time.

If it does not fly it is a pretty shitty aircraft.

Air sup is useless on a multirole because the F22 and the SU 35 crush the concurrents anyway.
The Rafale has the best design for a polyvant jet, you have the most for the cheapest and the lowest maintenance.

The only reason you all buy these shitty planes is because of diplomatic pressures but performance wise the Rafale is just the best multirole jet on the market.

The f22 is a piece of shit compared to the f23. The f22 is worse in literally every aspect than the f23.

Obviously someone wanted Lockheed to get the contract and not McDonald Douglas(the guys who made the greatest fighter ever the f15)

Our military has been crippled thanks to contract steering

>by now the Merkelfriends have stolen all the weapon lock codes and they're useless.
FUG. Source on that?

waste

CHECKED

This tread is now officially derailed

Just truth.

Waste

wew

Such a nice get wasted on /k/ tier autistic arguing.

>using obsolete planes from the 1980s

Why did the US discard the production of the F22 to waste shekels on a barely functioning aircraft?

No, the f35 is all purpose, the su series is designed and built for dog fights. Much more rugged, much simpler, and capable of outmaneuvering almost anything else in the sky. If the f35 can't shoot a su down from several hundred miles away, it's not going to do well in close quarters. f35 is built like a fine watch (and probably designed to be expensive as possible), su is built like a tank. As for the rafal, they look amazing, let's hope we don't see them used in combat.

But it should not be normal - It is a symptom of corrupt governments and crony capitalism eroding the nations ability to defend themselves.

Look at the Textron AirLand Scorpion as an example!
A jet aircraft proposed for sale to perform light attack and Intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) duties.
Developed by Textron and AirLand Enterprises, the prototype was secretly constructed by Cessna between April 2012 and September 2013 and first flown on 12 December 2013.

>one year
>ONE year to develop and built a decent light multirole jet and that they intended to sell the aircraft for under US$20M each.

>trying to sell an ugly plane to fighter jocks
They forgot the first rule of marketing, don't make your product look like shit.

Because the F22 got smart and tried to kill all its pilots....

F22 > Rafale >>>> shit > the rest

>Made in Austria prices
>Made in India quality

Tr-3b > all the things you mentioned

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eqHeExVxOG8

So run the upgrade and get back to not blowing anything up with it, not like Sweden is about to declare war or whatever and even if they do you can b8 their army with white women and ebt cards

Checked

>concurrents
is this the French word for "competition"? that's cute, it's our word for it too

france is cute

CUTE

'American'

>what is BAE?

>flight control software
>electronic warfare systems
>crew life support and escape systems
>aft fuselage
>horizontal and vertical tails

Bulgaria-kun please stop.

if the pilot goes then the navigator does aswel

fuckin frenchies

>canards

minion more like mignon

>Flying f-35
>Decide to do a turn
>Software malfunction
>Wait 5 mins for re-boot

Why are Eurotrash always so butthurt about the F-35? They all have such extreme little dick syndrome when it comes to the US.

Don't like it? Buy some of your own flying coffins and fuck off, actually defend yourselves instead of bludging off the the yanks for once.

Tbqh stelth SU is a neato looking plane

cucks

It's still stealthy though, that's the main point.

stealthy and versatile, its perfect for the US military. but other militaries have no real use for them.

>can be deployed from amphibious ships/carriers
>can be deployed from air strips
>can cover a wide range of mission types
>stealth
For the USA its a great addition to a stellar arsenal of ships, and planes. For countries who only have a few planes, its not the best choice.

16 years ago i appealed to my air force commander to retract any interests and future plans with the JSF project.

Every time these threads come up i get a reminder we're just a lap dog country.

you just got a deal for 3.1 billion per year in free money for no reason, calm your tits.

Of course jews still threw a hissy fit because...surprise surprise you wanted a larger amount of free money for nothing.
>waaaahhh you didn't agree to our demand of 4.5 billion annually for no reason!
>a-a-anti semitism

There are a lot of countries that can criticize the USA, Israel is one of the few that can't. We however can and should be criticizing you.

>tfw we sold all of our proven and reliable harriers for this fragile piece of shit

Why don't people these days understand that in war a musket that fires is worth more than a lasergun that doesn't?

You know damn well this money is a hush fund to shut down our in-house weapon development and keep your sick military–industrial complex running for years on end.

You can't blame black robe kikes for Lockheed martin lobbies, wake the fuck up nigger.

why does the eurofighter look so hideous?

did you keep the receipts? Take them back to america and demand a refund

Should've just went with Veritechs.

>Talking about F22

GET 22222222222

What did he mean by this?

Didn't have French engineers' sense of style

OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

>trusting Americans

You guys need to stop doing that

Judging from your photoshop skills, I doubt you retards can fly a paper plane.

>Jap shit planes

Look Japanese things runs on MOE energy ok . . . pls do not compare superior Japanese product to burgerstan quality .