Never Trump Argument

I'm starting to agree with Shapiro's argument that if Trump is elected it may stop the globalists, but take conservatism in America with it as conservatives give up their values to shill for Trump. The scandals with Hillary are causing more people to distrust the media and their government, so a Hillary presidency might actually damage the DNC's goals rather than push the US liberal to the point it can't bounce back. We could survive a Clinton presidency and come back even stronger with someone that's actually conservative.

My problem with this is that amnesty and importing muslims will just create free votes for democrats.

And I have a fantasy that once Trump becomes president, the DNC will be BTFO and in the next election the libertarian party will nominate an actual libertarian which will lead to the Republicans and Libertarians becoming the two big parties. Republicans being centrist and Libertarians being right-wing.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

claremont.org/crb/basicpage/restatement-on-flight-93/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Way too many sjw/ cucks/ commies
Not happening

concern troll is a faggot.
kys

>but take conservatism in America with it as conservatives give up their values to shill for Trump
and what kind of "values" are those?

Fuck (((conservatism)))

It was a movement too easy to hijack with platitudes to appeal to the moral majority while you outsource their jobs with free trade and destroy their homelands with open borders.

Conservatism as it has been defined for the last 50 years has been irredeemably BTFO and this is a good thing

>I'm starting to agree with Shapiro's argument that if Trump is elected it may stop the globalists, but take conservatism in America with it as conservatives give up their values to shill for Trump
I don't know why you'd mourn the loss of cuckservatism.

'Conservative' governments in every country have been socially liberal, fiscally conservative globalists for a long time now. Time for a new politics.

Nah this is your last chance. If Hillary wins, she will import the millions of voters from middle east and the republicans only chance will be to become neo-liberals.

This is your last stand

Two words:

demographic change.

If Trump loses, illegal immigrants get amnesty, and then conservatism does. But Ben Shapiro doesn't give a fuck because he's a globalist, funded by globalists like the Wilks Brothers, supporting candidates that are globalists in disguise like Ted Cruz.

Fuck him. Ben Shapiro is part of the globalist fifth column.

dies*, not does

You could not survive a Hillary presidency. Losing means you lose control of the Supreme Court for a generation.

Here's the cold hard fact for the conservative movement; A perfect conservative candidate would never win a general election.
Shapiro isn't being realistic enough. This is the last election a republican can win for the next 70 years. A Clinton presidency mean massive amnesty for illegal immigrants turning red border states such as Texas blue. ~3 supreme court nominations under a Clinton presidency also means our civil rights being abolished. Shapiro also fails to apply his own free market thinking to the conservative movement, he has completely aligned the republican party to the conservative movement. Let's say he is right and that Trump destroys the republican party. All those conservatives in America do not simply disappear alongside the republican party. Like in the free market the demand for conservative nominees will create a new conservative party to meet that demand.

Does state funded maternity leave have anything to do with the right?

What is Trump if not socially liberal? He's been the most pro-gay Republican candidate ever, and I don't trust him to care about stopping abortion either - and he certainly has only a little bit more credibility in discouraging sexual perversions than the Clintons. (three wives, man. three wives. and he bragged about getting stds)

I'm still going to vote for him, because Clinton is obviously worse.

>I'm starting to agree with Shapiro's argument that if Trump is elected it may stop the globalists, but take conservatism in America with it as conservatives give up their values to shill for Trump.

Thsi article destroys Little Ben the pissmidget and his fellow (((principled conservatives))) like (((Goldberg))) and (((Klavan))):

claremont.org/crb/basicpage/restatement-on-flight-93/

Terrible idea. If Clinton wins yeah she'll be fucking terrible but it won't matter. She'll change the demographics of the country enough by opening the floodgates of immigration that there will never be another republican president. Also there is the supreme court to think of. If Clinton wins, well, I hope you have all the guns you want already.

>We could survive a Clinton presidency and come back even stronger with someone that's actually conservative.

after 20 million illegals become citizens and voters?

no. no, we could not. Trump is the only answer.

I used to be pro life... until I looked at who uses abortion services. These days I'm quite a fan of planned parenthood, they are doing god's work helping to save western civilization while tricking (((them))) into thinking they are hardcore leftists.

On the flip side, what if Hillary gets in and does nothing egregious? If the economy has a good cycle then (((they))) will claim it as a success and people will buy it. Republicans have used up a lot of political capital to fight a centrist do-nothing. The same vitriol directed at Hillary will get the (((masses))) swinging in her defense.

Plus SCOTUS and the lower courts will be lost for a generation or two. What if Gore had appointed Alito and Roberts' seats? We wouldn't have a 2nd amendment today, among other things.

>Shapiro
>Trusting a zionist jew shill
Kill yourself.

I'm not voting for a Republican I am voting for Trump and in the next election I will vote for whoever has my goals in mind as well.

Eugenics is all well and good until you're literally murdering babies. Can't we wait for them to try to commit a crime? That's how civilized people act towards uncivilized people. Abort abortionists.

bada bing bada boom

Yup. Real True Non-stop Conservatives like Ted Cruz are huge failures and wish to sell out the US for cheap labor.

Lol shut up faggot. Sick of you pro life fags. Come choke on my cock sissy cuckservative bitch

>We could survive a Clinton presidency and come back even stronger with someone that's actually conservative.
shill thread saged and ignored

Ben please go