Why the Left is going after Pepe

They are losing their core voter base: young people.

They are fear-mongering over memes and using booogymen like the "alt-right" to scare young people to vote for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Im2V2tgfB1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8TDC9s-Kt-8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ve8bowBnzw
fusion.net/story/337754/gary-johnson-memes-30000-dollars-alternative-pac/
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/its-not-easy-being-green/499892/
youtu.be/NpwdcmjBgNA
hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hierophant
youtube.com/watch?v=U8m4ES66NhU
youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0
youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0eTO8Kuq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This will backfire catastrophically. #1: It gives us more exposure. #2: It makes the MSM and Clinton look ridiculous by taking frog memes so seriously. #3: It shows how bland and humorless liberals are. Why can't they make memes of their own? They have no creativity, no imagination. All they can do is tone-police the humor of others. It makes them look pathetic.

>Why can't they make memes of their own?
They've been terrible at it. I realized all through the Brexit campaign and Trumps rise that the right make some absolutely hilarious and creative memes, the left don't. They just can't do it.

Because to make memes or be funny you have to think for yourself

Moral indignation and virtue signalling is their game.

The counter culture is now on the right. This is nothing but an attempt to say "those people aren't funny or cool, they're racist sexist bigot homophobes!"

It might have worked 5 years ago, but shouting "racist sexist bigot homophobe" at every single thing has diminishing returns. Nobody's buying it anymore.

t. former "progressive" (I hate that word)

Haha very funny now post the real one

>Kek

Holy shit the madman he knows

This guy is becoming increasingly nervous about the Trump/Pepe ticket.

youtu.be/Im2V2tgfB1Y

why dont they monetize pepe amd go after it like ip on youtube?

>monetize pepe

9 people have died after tryng to do that.

Anyone got the screenshot of the pepe IP death list?

Fear mongering worked for leftists like Hitler and Stalin, so naturally the Hilary was bound to try. Unfortunately, democrats can't be open about their racism anymore (accept for the black genocide at planned parenthood, of course) so they struggle to pander to "minorities" and non-cucked "whites" at the same time.

reminder there's no creativity or imagination involved in spamming frog drawings to support a braindead ideology
reminder that the right and especially the alt right is incapable of thinking for themselves and it's the reason why it is so popular amongst edgy kids with poor education and zero will to see the wider picture in the stances they take

reminder you're all sheeps with no idea what the hell you're talking about
have fun while you're still clueless

Reminder that """liberals""" are no better.
Jeez, how humorless are the French. That's right, humorless enough to find Jerry Lewis funny.
For goodness sake, lighten the fuck up, ackmed. I'm not a sheep for either side of the one party system, but at least I know how to enjoy politics without being autistic like you.

Because the kike media has been given a uniform set of marching orders from the Shitlery campaign to frame pepe as a rayciss meme so they can say Trump is totally rayciss too. Rachel Madkike might as well come out as a paid Clinton operative her shilling talking points verbatim is so obvious. It's low hanging fruit the libs are desperately throwing around because their queen is losing.

They are trying to personalize the alt-right in pepe.

This is straight out of Alinsky, but they never though about the silliness of declaring war on a cartoon frog deity

acknowledgment to leddit why not Cred Forums? Is Cred Forums like the bath house of the internet? You may visit but never tell anyone about ? lol Come on Ben.. make us respectable again..

Did the Dems ever do this when Obama was running? I wasn't really paying attention back then,but I don't remember shit like this
>digging up ANYTHING to attack their opponent
>can't find anything so they attack the voter base
>start attacking any media personality that doesn't come off as hostile towards the opposition

I don't remember them doing this before, it's unprecedented

I think it's because they are somewhat retarded to be honest. I'm not sure how they so badly misunderstand/misinterpret the situation but it's funny as fuck.

They didn't need to because Obama was actually likable, youthful, and relatively scandal-free compared to Hillary.

His opponents also weren't meme masters like the God Emperor.

>to my friends at /r/the_donald
You redditors really need to fuck off.

This.

If I get labeled racist no matter what I do, what does it matter to me if I get labeled racist?

They are going after Pepe because thats what ties Donny Trump to this hate-filled cess pool called Cred Forums. Its not a difficult concept. How does it feel that you may be cobtributing to your own candidates losing this election?

They kind of did. Most of what I remember from the 2008 election is the Ron Paul hilarity and all the Dem drama. But the 2012 election was full of this kind of stuff. Search for the phrase "binders full of women." They also hammered Romney on something he said about 48% of people not paying income taxes, which is true. Meanwhile Hilary literally calls half the electorate "deplorable" and the media tries desperately to bait Trump's vp to call the same people deplorable.

I've always been skeptical of the "liberal media" accusations, but this election has shown pretty conclusively that the media is in the tank for the Demcorats (even if dems aren't even liberal anymore).

>Illuminati eye pyramids

Wew, Zyklon Ben has been on top form lately

oh shit what Aleppo

>I'm not sure how they so badly misunderstand/misinterpret the situation

It's likely that the campaign management started believing their own propaganda. They read the biased press and seem to have forgotten that it had this spin in their favor. So now the lack of accurate and objective info is coming back to bite them.
I think that a similar thing happened earlier when they dismissed the Trump phenomenon, and you could describe a similar dynamic with the whole brexit thing.

Hillary is already struggling with millenials, who overwhelmingly voted for Obama. This Pepe thing is being mocked by everybody, left or right, under 30. I just don't know what she was thinking

>shouting "racist sexist bigot homophobe" at every single thing has diminishing returns
They even did it to fucking Bernie Sanders, always claiming he was sexist for running against a woman

liberals arent capable of creating humor, only censoring it. young people want to enjoy things, it is unnatural to be as unhappy as an sjw, especially at such a young age. that is why we are slowly but surely winning. even taking memes so seriously and attempting to make pepe look evil makes people like him more, its just funny to young people. its like when a kid in your class got yelled at by the teacher and all you could do was snicker along with the rest of the class, the teacher lost her mind, it was hilarious, and you'd talk about it at lunch along with how annoying your teacher is. its something like that on a much larger scale, i believe.

I can't believe it's come to this.
>mfw watching the msm humiliate themselves

Pepe symbolizes emotion, in my opinion, and nothing more.

The left -- as in the actual class-conscious, non-identitarian left -- is still able to produce good memes, though they're much better at satirizing spineless liberals and centrists than the right wing.

>yfw Gary Johnson spend $30,000 on memes

Let them spread the memes.

We've broken him with nazi edits, and then resurrected from the ashes.

It hard to be creative and funny when you have to constantly correct yourself and hold back in order to protect the narrative. We on the otherhand gleefully toss sacred cows screaming into the meatgrinder to manufacture tasty memes for the normies to consume as a guilty indulgence.

i'm really shocked by how true this is. judging from how trump was able to defy all the odds and become the candidate, this election year is strictly about memes, which is something hillary's camp cannot comprehend whatsoever. this is why they've chosen to paint pepe as a boogeyman for white supremacists and neo-nazis: they can't meme properly, so they must condemn those who meme

this has (hilariously) become true: youtube.com/watch?v=8TDC9s-Kt-8

Fucking this 100%

I watched the maddow video through just to see what the liberal side of it was. All I concluded was they're negative as fuck fun haters. Nothing good, nothing to add, just fear and downbeat negativity all over. By the end of the video I was feeling a little low myself because of the constant downbeat depressive attitude.

>this is entertainment?

>out memed again

Natzi help helpers froggs kiling homo demokarts
onli soluton is filnan soliton

Zyklon Ben really has become one of us

This is not an attempt to bash the left, but rather a plea to the Left to stop embarrassing the USA! Do you really think that the people of this planet are stupid enough to think Trump called for harm to come to Hillary with his statement on guns? This is very embarrassing! As an American I have had enough of the lies! This reminds me of when I was 8 years old and my little sister was saying... Mom he's staring at me, Mom he's doing it again! GROW UP!
Your candidate is going to war with a frog! LOL! You madmen did it! I'm proud of you all, you really rustled their Jimmy's
Pepe is in her server right now! (No Doubt her personal server)! I think I will declare war on Sponge Bob!!!!oahhahahaah stop my sides are splitting!!! HAY CTR YOU WANT TO SEE MY BENIS

Fuck off frenchy frog. France is the one with the braindead ideology? Hows the burkini ban going?

Rachel Maddow works for MSNBVC
which is an extention of NBCU
which is run by Steve Burke
a former member of Phi Beta Kappa,
A stepping stone fraternity into any Blue Lodge.
Fucking freemasons! Always being Kike cukks!

Also the "Deplorables" image that prompted this hysterical reaction depicts a black man and a fag that likes them as heroes, but apparently it's still homophobic and racist somehow.

>talking shit about centrists
>defending the left
>shit talking the right
Nah, you're as identarian as they come, you shitter. Ridiculous.

Fag on the right is just walking around with a KKK dude on his chest. Reddit don't even fucking lurk..

Better than banning bikinis

>Why the Left is going after Pepe
Attacking Trump has been useless. So, they don't have a useful target for an Alynskite attack. They are desperate to find something that they can isolate and attack. This is why they're pushing "alt-right" so hard.

I don't think it'll ultimately work. If possible, feed them more insane crap to report on so they look even more retarded and untrustworthy. The more they report on us, the more it takes them off message.

This. I hope he got lost in the projects after that rally.

kek is a god that is rewriting history

serious answer

>being this indignant because a cartoon frog makes you afraid of nazis

Mainstream media needs to die.

>10 fucking minutes

Democrats can't meme. Shit their biggest insult was "Drumpf," and it took a fucking comedian to start that.

>grown people being led by shut-in NEETs from Cred Forums
>grown people not being able to see this

it's all fun until it gets weird...

>the 30,000 dollar meme

Remember when Trump said there are great people in this country, we're just not using them?

What if WE were in charge? This shit is fucking child's play to us. They can't even meme correctly, let alone city-plan and philosophize. The world would be 1000% better if I had unlimited credit.

Drumpf was meant to be an insult and/or funny? News to me

Pepe was created by a liberal that is voting for Hillary.

LOL:
youtube.com/watch?v=6ve8bowBnzw

Some fucking bullshit meme that manifested itself from the autists over at /fit/ has become undesirable #1 for the left.

What world are we living in?

It's like Cred Forums's whole existence was to lead up to this moment. Chan culture just can't be explained to people outside of it and if you try like Hillary did, you just end up looking insane.

The world of US politics.

Pepe has been a popular meme all over Twitter and had already spread into a lot of normie circles. That is normal and happens with all memes over time. They get filtered down by various sites until they end up on 9gag or Black Twitter.

But this time the MSM started to frame Pepe as some neo-nazi symbol even though every kid knows it's not. You can find communist pepes, you can find hentai pepes - infact you find every Pepe you look for. If it exists there is a Pepe of it

So, now the MSM has completly shown how out of touch it is with the new memetic generation of kids and youngsters who grow up. Trust in the MSM was already low - but we dealt the finishing blow!

>The left -- as in the actual class-conscious, non-identitarian left

So, both of them?

Love the fear that creeps into her eyes at the end as she repeatedly claims the evil Trump bigots "can't win". Who are you trying to convince bitch, your audience or yourself?

pic related case in point.

Centrists deserve all the hate they can get. They're either low-info voters who pick a side depending on which way the wind's blowing, or pompous eggheads who think their economics degree makes them an infallible demigod.

>Zyklon Ben literally dre Pepe with a MAGA hat and saying kek

Hey, member when he hated Cred Forums instead of browsing it?

>30,000 dollar meme
Uhh what? Could you please enlighten me? Is that why that shitty dat boii meme was spammed?

post rare pepes

fusion.net/story/337754/gary-johnson-memes-30000-dollars-alternative-pac/

oh god they gave a MTF tranny a tv show. leave it to msnbc

They're trying to scare cuckservatives in voting democrat because it would racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, islamophobic not to do so.

checked

After a while it just stops working. Maybe five years ago it would have worked, but goddamn it has lost all its power.

The emotional appeal that liberals are trying to use is a failure of a meme.

They're right to fear Pepe. Pepe represents the alt-right, who're essentially what the leftists used to be. We violate sanctimonious beliefs.
>use word nigger
>mildly racist
>against the Jew
>see's current state of the West as disastrous
>hateful too
Leftists aren't even ALLOWED to think about these things, let alone have open discussion about them. Violating these rules make us edgy, and edginess gives us power.

I'M OUTRAGED!

-t. liberals

>later

I'M EVEN MORE OUTRAGED GRRRRR!

I can't get over it.

Some fucking frog meme used to communicate some /fit/izen's feelings of sadness, depression, smugness, or happiness over being autistic or overcoming their autism for even a moment has become nazi propaganda in the eyes of the left.

The fucking foil to the feels guy meme is now a nazi dog whistle, according to the left.

I've never been more happy to be an oldfag. I've never been more happy to fully understand the lunacy of this situation.

They are making you guys go after memes instead of HRC's actual list of crimes from the leaks.

the left is absolute shit at making memes

they feel like they were farted out of a 'hip' corporate think tank

They know we are becoming the new "thing" the left has has a monopoly on the culture since the 60's only briefly loosing (some) hold during Reagan.

See La Quenelle in France.

gvygv

This. Its something others just cannot understand.

>They are losing their core voter base: young people.

I thought immigrants and upper middle class were their voted base.
And with the USA importing so many people, and their very high voting activity, its probably enough to see them through.

Bulgaria has a dedicated turkish party, and they always get more votes as a percentage of all than the number of turks would suggest.
They just all vote, always, while the rest don't vote much. People who only spend 5 days in the country come home just to vote out of turkish nationalism or islam dogma or something.

allahu akbar

I keep hearing this frog outside my window at night. Fucking frogs, man.

Go YouTube and find 'Right Wing Death Squad - blink 1488 - Saddam's song' you'll love it.

Spoiler, trump kills Hillary and Ben Shapiro

Jesus.

Whoever that user was that yelled out "Pepe" at that Hillary speech, well done sir. You got Rachel Maddow to devote 10 minutes to making her seem completely insane.

what ive noticed is all the times liberals saying old white men to die off because theyre not progressive or understand their policies, it happening to the left now. they do not and cannot understand internet culture. its extraordinarly fascninating to see it happening right nefore us

Who the fuck brings a glass of water to a speech? I get that it's a political cartoon, but what makes you to decide on a glass of water instead of a proper bottle?

>Go YouTube and find 'Right Wing Death Squad - blink 1488 - Saddam's song' you'll love it.
>Spoiler, trump kills Hillary and Ben Shapiro

Oh, make sure you watch the music video one, that's important, there are two, one with video one without.

The Dems actively try to attract younger voters, which is why the prevalence of younger voters are screaming libtards, the Republicans don't have to because they wait for the backlash/fallout of when the Dems fuck up

>They are fear-mongering over memes and using booogymen like the "alt-right" to scare young people to vote for Hillary.
I actually think they are using it to scare boomers. Young people know that pepe is harmless and Hillary has really become a joke amongst the younger crowd.

Ask Hilary

youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

This shit is so funny.

Their sense of accomplishment comes from trying to shut others down. They're just losers, really.

>After a while it just stops working. Maybe five years ago it would have worked, but goddamn it has lost all its power.

It's lost its edge but there are cuckservatives that it will make uncomfortable enough to vote Trump. She's not going to lose any support with these remarks and may convince a few to switch sides or abstain from voting altogether. She can't lose working this angle.

some epic circle jerkin in this here thread

>Pepe
What about the Wolf of White Supremacy?
Did they forget about her?

14d backgammon

They cannot take things in stride. Everything has to be fucking serious to them. They can't watch a silly movie without deconstructing it to see how racist or sexist it is.
Added to this, they cannot laugh at themselves. We do have memes laughing at Trump and such, calling alt-righters fedora neckbeards, etc.

God I fucking hate reddit.

Le CTR, gets paid to jerk each other for nickels while we have a natural reaction of brotherly love.

>R.Money "Binders Full of Bitches"

election season is always the best

Enjoying your first day on Cred Forums, faggot? That IS the original one. Ben Garrison is one of us now.

>tfw history books hundreds of years from now will talk about the first internet influenced election
>tfw Pepe will be in future history books sold in the United States

This!!! Its absolutely glorious.

Pretty much. He gave a long interview on InfoWars a while ago where he said how much better his life has become since he stopped caring about being called racist / sexist / etc. I think we definitely helped with that transition to full shitlord, by showing him he got nothing in return for cucking to SJWs but more abuse.

Also that interview was immediately edited into a Moonman track, such that Ben raps about killing jews etc

>leftists
>like Hitler

kek

>tfw some of us will be giving out interviews 50 years on now, as memetic warfare veterans

>tfw Australia and Finland will fight for world domination

mfw

Ben "the leader of kek supremacy" Garrison strikes again.

"Oy vey, it's an amphibian Shoah."

They're stupid.

Essentially the left is dependent on magical thought.

>If an object is used for bad
>That object is forever cursed

Literally a worldview of a child.

A worldview where people's behavior and decisions are completely irrelevant.

>Good memes require wit.
>Wit requires intelligence.
>The Left has no intelligence.

>posting the altered comic

im sick of reddit niggers. ive literally never been on that site once and ive been on 4chins since 07.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/its-not-easy-being-green/499892/

>The Left has no intelligence.
They do defend Muslims after all.

They are trying to poison the well with Trump by acting like his followers are a problem.

>Implying we wouldn't pay money for rare pepes

Ahahahaha

Have you seen even a single Hillary rally? Literally under 100 people and they're all old, handicapped retirees. Yet they have the balls to say they're the majority. Of course, with the huge corporate backing and outright rigging of our system, they're not entirely wrong. Even with the DMC cracked up like it is and so many people flocking to Trump, I'm not sure if even 80% of voters matter, at this point.

Now is the time for operation blow back.

Find any archives, screen caps, etc of any leftist celebrity/person who is championed by liberals who have ever posted pepe memes, even if harmless.

Spam the shit out of them claiming they've been hidden alt right neo nazis white supremacists this whole time.

For example, Katy Perry. She's a Hillary fan but used pepe before.

>he just wants a white homeland
>is that too much to ask ?
holy shit the brainwashing is strong

Feels good Bros.

lol pee pee poo poo

>she just wants a Jewish homeland
>is that...oh she already has one

THE
ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

MFW a 'progressive' Democrat looks up and suddenly realizes they are in the furrow the Nazi's ploughed.

>to my friends in a shitty subreddit

Why did he not mention us?

They are desperate at this point

Kek

Lol marvelous

Hillary's face when

can some please post the baby pepe hanging from a bunk bed?

How do you guys create or find all these Pepe memes? Is it just a software program?

He's protecting his reputation, to an extent, and protecting us from faggotry.

You're looking at this the wrong way. Because you spend so much time on Cred Forums, you perceive the coverage of "Pepe" as the democrats freaking out over a genuine threat. In reality it's more like "haha look at these white nationalist neckbeard faggots and their cartoon frog mascot" They're making fun of you, trying to introduce you to the world as the insignificant faggots you are.

Now when anyone sees you in a twitter or facebook post they can immediately identify you as a faggot frogposter.

I think its your first day not getting the usual Garrison joke.

Nice try, shill. (((Maddow))) was literally shaking over this shit. He's that triggered over Nazi frog memes.

timestamp?

Concise.

The best part is it isn't a strong position for themselves from an Alinsky standpoint, either.

They're basically in uncharted territory, they're not into memetics, they can't keep up with the rapid pace of social media, even with a 24 hour news cycle.

Meanwhile, whenever a (((journalist))) devotes actual television time, talking about Pepe as a racist, anti-semitic hate symbol, it just makes the "alt-right"laugh their ass off and strive to shitpost harder.

They can't handle the chaos. We, we revel in it.

How new are you?

3min19s

The point is that if they literally drop themselves to our level when they go after a fucking cartoon frog by even mentioning it.
>ridiculing
I wish but when they even imply its a "icon of white supremacy" they've already shot themselves in the foot with a bloody cannon

You're a fucking idiot.

I didn't know Ricky from TPB was a Trump supporter?

Are they really going to lose votes from this, it's stupid but is it stupid enough to make young people not vote or move parties?

He went on cripplechan, but not here
He did a sketch for Reddit, but not for us

He surely hates us, doesn't he?

Sorry, no longer edgy or interesting.

>let's combine 20 different LOL RANDUM images, all devoid of any meaning or relevancy, in this flashing looping gif
>this is what makes a dank meme
>right?

B8/10

Rules one and two.

Pepe was a bad target for them, Pepe is a meme with broad normie appeal and has been used frequently by normies.
Normies cannot see Pepe as a Nazi tool because Pepe is a tool they themselves have used.

We are not in Cred Forums, friend

> reusing DBZ yaoi

Hahaha Conspiracy Hillary at it again!

Could someone explain to me how big Pepe is in American youth culture?
If I went up to a random 16 year old and asked them who pepe was and to describe him what would they say?

mfw those dank socialist memes got me to be a Bernie Bro

There's a frog in the woods...

youtu.be/NpwdcmjBgNA

shit, it was

This really needs to fucking spread, they look insane. Fill up the comments calling them insane and everyone who believes this a conspiracy retard!

Holy Shit!!

delet this

Nice. Make him hold a piece of poo poo instead of giving a thumbs up.

> criticize Trump for spouting conspiracy theories about her
> she's been ranting about vast right wing conspiracies since the 90s

Though to be fair, the Republicans were conspiring against her and her husband since then. She's also been corrupt as fuck since then too. Not that the Republicans going after her weren't corrupt too, but she's not one to talk like she's lily white.

she's not going after Pepe to get young people, she's going after Pepe to get mainline republicans, who are put off by young conservatives worshipping a cartoon frog

The thing about her war on PEpe isn't going so well. I have not heard one mention of it from anyone in real life or even on jewbook.

>Not understanding the meta-meme surrounding the Ben Garrison meme.
wew

Perfect timing for heckle.

Did he know she was going to blab on about the "alt-right"?

And what the Hell is that Richard Spencer thing? It's so piss poorly filmed it looks like a hidden camera? Or is that the point?

OP is right

kek

Truth

ITT shills with no bantz. We show how much we care by not caring.

Make
Anime
Great
Again

Also worth noting: she spends a full two minutes dedicated to retweeting David Duke (ie the zio-media's worst enemy).

Insanity comes in many flavours; she chose salty.

Fortunately you have now seen the light
the most dankest light that is seeable

I talked to my parents about this.

They're Republican but are VERY out of touch with pop culture stuff like this.

They didn't know what the fuck I was talking about, and when I showed them this hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

They thought Hillary lost her damn mind.

>self proclaimed
No one called themselves alt-right until the (((media))) made it up

'drumft, drumpth' whatever the fuck it was, was the closest they came to meme magic

That's just wrong though faggot

That never applied to just Cred Forums.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Cred Forums broke the man.
We memed him into our image.

He dead?

It was one of us, he posted a thread describing where he was in the crowd and asking what he should do

Fraternal organizations, for the most part, are far from the problem. If anything they are an effective solution for mobilizing men, building constructive ideas, and spreading wisdom. They are the last line of defense between society and totally normalized degeneracy.

This is just god damn unreal.

I almost refuse to believe it.

What kind of dimension shift happened that made a stupid meme from mongolian scribbling board a major political driving force?

Did we really usher Kek to life? Is that his doing?

>She's also been corrupt as fuck since then too

False also Trump is infinitely more corrupt

>Trump Model Management, which reportedly had foreign models lie to customs officials and work in the U.S. illegally, and kept them in squalid conditions while they earned almost nothing for the work they did

>Trump’s employment of foreign guest workers at his resorts, which involves a claim that he can’t find Americans to do the work

>Trump’s use of hundreds of undocumented workers from Poland in the 1980s, who were paid a pittance for their illegal work

>Trump’s history of being charged with housing discrimination

>Trump’s connections to mafia figures involved in New York construction

>Trump paid the Federal Trade Commission $750,000 over charges that he violated anti-trust laws when trying to take over a rival casino company

>The Trump Network, a multi-level marketing venture (a.k.a. pyramid scheme) that involved customers mailing in a urine sample which would be analyzed to produce for them a specially formulated package of multivitamins (No surprise him Dr.Wizard of Oz are pals)

>Trump’s casino bankruptcies, which left investors holding the bag while he skedaddled with their money

>Trump’s habit of refusing to pay contractors who had done work for him, many of whom are struggling small businesses

>Trump University, which includes not only the people who got scammed and the Florida investigation, but also a similar story from Texas where the investigation into Trump U was quashed.

>The Trump Institute, another get-rich-quick scheme in which Trump allowed a couple of grifters to use his name to bilk people out of their money

>1,300 lawsuits against him

I don't identify as a wing or a type of bird and I shitpost on youtube about Hillary's health and her crimes for hours every day until she loses. I've put all my hobbies on pause, I don't hang out with friends as much and I've basically cut back my non-free free time just to shitpost more about Hillary on social media.

The alt-right is just another label like "atheist" so they group eeeeveryone they don't like together while attributing negative connotations to that group, like White Supremacist.

So are Katy Perry and Nikki Minaj white nationalist neckbeard faggots now?

>pepe is a legitimate threat against the globalists

Life is a fucking joke.

kek

>IF YOU LIKE MEMES YOU'RE A NAZI
>ONLY BLACK PEOPLE MEMES ARE ACCEPTABLE CHECK OUT /R/BLACKPEOPLETWITTER

Why does Cher type like a downy?

absolutely

Cred Forums converts all who come in contact with, including it's enemies. Cred Forums first destroys the humorless angry left before moving on to destroy islam. Islam is angrier, more humorless and self aware than the left. Cred Forums will literally save the west with the help of a fucking cartoon frog.

It's even in porn now. Evil Angel released this. The porn group is famous for extreme anal and using cream enema's

>That fucking loogie at the bottom of the glass

Fucking gross, but good addition by Ben.

It requires introspection. The problem there is that the Left starts with "I'm right, you are wrong, no matter what" which is intrisically hialrious, ripe for pointing out where that just couldn't be the case, and impervious to introsepction.

Like Hillary's health. She's been dying by minutes in increasingly brief public appearances. But, no "Hillary is Strong" comes back the only reply. Which is so funny in and of itself.

How could they counter that memetically? They'd have to wear it like a corpsesuit? "I'd rathe vote for Hillary's cold dead corpse than Drumpht" but in that they'd have to admit it was true, she's a mess.

Trump is an open goal for satirists. He's been in the public eye doing faintly ridiculous publicity things for decades. Yet the Left are talking about nazis and frogs? It's because they cannot bring themselves to examine his platform.

They made the same mistake with Brexit. They made up what they thought we were about and attacked that, instead of finding out the truth. Only Owen Jones caught a glimpse of their error. Owen fucking Jones.

>All those unsourced statements

You an do better CTR

I don't know about you, but I NEVER frogpost on facebook. Shitposting for me is reserved for Cred Forums. I see plenty of normies doing it though.

Wishful thinking, cuck. Imagine anyone 30+ years old reading about nazi cartoon frog on Hillary's website and how fucking retarded it sounds to them.

I could only skip through it a bit. It was too cringey to watch the whole thing. I just had to make sure it was real. Metal

Gentlemen, what have we done?

That's just how fragile their meme magic was.

When we discovered their currents. Ours took over.

MEMES MUST FLOW

R A R E

Allegedly it's because she needs thickened water due to swallowing difficulties, which is a symptom of Parkinson's. There's some circumstantial evidence for this, e.g on her plane recently she was handed a bottle after a coughing fit but refused it then got a glass instead.

Pepe is now Jean Valjean de Grenouilleville

youtube.com/watch?v=gMYNfQlf1H8

Wait a moment, that looks a bit like the Green Hierophant from popular culture
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hierophant
>The Hierophant (V), in some decks named The Pope
>Pope
>Pepe
>[In many modern packs, the Hierophant is represented with his right hand raised in what is known esoterically as the blessing or benediction, with two fingers pointing skyward...]
>blessing, finfers pointing skyward
>Checking

What an amazing coincidence.

This. Absolutely this.

I'm 30, I came of age politically watching the SJC and Jeb! steal the election from Al Gore and hand it to Dubya.

I cast my first vote for John Kerry after 4 years of MoveOn.org-style digital anti-Bush agitation, and I voted again for Obama after 4 more years of neocon bullshit.

Back then, the squares were licking Dubya's boots as he passed the patriot act, etc and deposed Saddam to keep Israel and the Saudis happy. The counterculture was squarely left/progressive-inclined.

Now, there's been a major pole reversal since 2013 or so. It was clear after 4 years of King Niggerâ„¢ that he was nothing more than another neocon stooge with a chocolate paintjob, using domestic agitation to placate his voters while he continued to do the biddings of the folks who paid for Dubya's presidency. Still, I held my nose and voted for him again since Romney has always been even more of a stooge than Bush/Obama could ever dream of being.

And then, the almighty coon rewarded us with another 4 years of selling the American people up the river while riling up the groid masses with BLM BS and using the rising tide of SJW's as digital brownshirts to attack and label as "racist", "sexist" or "bigoted" anybody who dared to challenge "the narrative" and didn't continuously kiss the administrations boots in admiration.

I had stopped going to Cred Forums around 2010, but I started again last year around the rare Pepe crash. This became my outlet in an increasingly SJW-infested internet.

Now, I redpill my friends about race/IQ and the Jews IRL, while I shitpost here and troll on Twitter with a NatSoc-festooned account. It's crass, it's racist, and it's fun as all hell.

We're the punks, the new counterculture, the digital anarchists fighting tooth and nail to take this country back from the neocon, the globalists, and their hordes of SJW enforcers and brown-skinned pets.

TRUMP 2016!

lurk moar

Hey look everybody, I'm a fucking clown! Make me president!

I am still blown away by the stupidity of this may may.

I never said Trump and, especially, other Republicans aren't corrupt as hell too.

Trump is a businessman who's been in the game maybe even longer than Hillary. He's been on the other side, in the private sector buying politicians. He's played with the rules of Wall Street and is just as mired in it as she has from the side of government. Hell, Trump was a big donor to the Clintons to buy into their presidential power.

True, she wasn't as corrupt then as she is now, but there has been talk about how corrupt the Clintons were since the Arkansas governorship. The state troopers used to bring young women and pretty much prostitutes to the governor's mansion for Bill to fuck. Never mind the talk about drugs flowing through there.

Jews are fucking disgusting animals

>This will backfire catastrophically. #1: It gives us more exposure.

Let the come. We have operations in place to red pill normies and even spread the truth against Shilly

I'll correct your face you little bitch

Wow, expect your letter of termination for being hostile you CIS scumbag

I did that. I once had a teacher chase me down the halls between periods. She chased me to the band room, my next class, where I felt like a king. She tried yelling at me. I threw my arms up and started yelling "Heil Satan!" Still not sure what I did to piss her off in the first place. Made me ledge.

A week later she ripped on some nerdy, low self esteem kid for trying to be helpful in a discussion. I tore her a new asshole and she left the class crying after I went to the principles office.

I'm sure I'm on the spectrum, but I weaponized autism before it was cool.

All the MSM focus on pepe is telling me is

1. The level of mainstream media collusion and bias is much worse than what I had originally thought. They are all reporting on the same ridiculous thing. It's like during goobergate when 10 different gaming e-magazines all released the same article on the same day how "gamers are evil".

2. That they are also much stupider than I thought. They have no ability to see themselves. They think they ARE perception, and whatever they report on, people will believe without a filter. Everyone will see this, and wonder what the fuck they are smoking.

It should be a serious redpill to most people just how crooked and incompetent the media is, and how they are all owned by the same interests.

It was the same in Weimar Germany before Hitler took power. They called it "lugenpresse".

NA GEH DES IS ABA A SELTENA PEPE

Holy shit i hate her so much but i cant exactly pin point what it is.
Extremely obnoxious broad.

Why America hates memes? Memes can't defend themselves.

Pepe hates whitey what are they talking about.

>assuming someones species and gender this hard
Wow, I literally can't even right now. What's xour problem?
Don't xou know it's 2016?

ole BEN 'if you aint white you aint right' GARRISON

Yeah, that's just your natural built-in revulsion of Jews. You know something's off, your instincts yell DO NO TRUST but you don't know what it is and BAM research shows the Jewishness.

Honestly, Pepe is always torturing these poor white guys. How can people even claim he's a symbol of White Pride?

You're corrupt anti hero isn't going to deliver you from the SJW transsexual menace

>you're
So this is the new low for CTR, hiring the ill-educated

NO ONE CARE WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE FROG

Kek confirmed grammar nazi
grammar nazi frogs

I think they're already accidentally redpilling hundreds of thousands.

>responding to CTR shills

you realize this is why they keep it up here, don't you faggot?

Yes, but the longer they stay here the more likely they are to be redpilled

Ben Garrison captured a Hillary rally in this cartoon

After GamerGate I didn't think the media could tilt at windmills any harder.

Boy was I wrong.

> the more likely they are to be redpilled

Is it true there only administered suppository form

No, you're thinking of the blue pill, and they are generally administered by shoving a whole bottle up a moron 's ass

He was buttmad about moot specifically, for reasons I don't really understand. Theoretically that objection should have left when he did.

10k hours each in MS paint

the life has gone out of CTR

Plz edit this so he's holding an Uzi.

Well done leaf.

Well it's got nothing to do with the right or left, Cred Forums is full of extremely creative people who have plenty of time on their hands and would be liberal art student types if they didn't have their opinions changed by the views of this board. They are the ones drawing the memes, motivated by providing lulz to others and having their work shared and viewed by many people. It could easily be the other way around if the modern left wasn't the way it is and political opinions around here were different.

Ben Garrison ripping off Kelly? Has he no shame?

Every 16 year old in America knows who pepe is. And they know all about the kikes and their plans.

Its already too late you've lost. HEIL PEPE!!!!

Rules 1 + 2

Because the Left thinks they're srs bzns

>mainline republicans switching their vote

What is she retarded? She has no idea what she's doing, they have no idea what they're doing and it's fucking cringe. It's been pure cringe for months now.

These people are clueless and have a severe lack of self awareness, their influence skills are not old fashioned but obsolete. These people are fucking lost because they base their decisions on 'professional' analysis that worked on a pre internet culture.

This is poland charging its cavalry against german tanks. It's painful to watch, yet fascinating.

2015 on Kelly. Ben drew his in 2010. Who was ripping off whom?

Story?

Because it's an easy way to smear a bunch of people at once. Now whenever anybody sees a smiling frog posted somewhere, they'll be met with OMG NAZI'S REEEEEEEEE.

>Only Owen Jones caught a glimpse of their error. Owen fucking Jones.
There's a reason he and Laurie Penny are my favourite lefties. Both naive. Both ridiculously idealistic, but they're the only two who have made a real effort to *try* and understand. And they still fall short, but it's enough for me to respect them.

>Thanks for reminding me I don't get paid to copypaste the Washington Post

Holy shit there's no way ben garrison doesn't lurk Cred Forums

Cmon out man say hi

Kek's servant shall appear not when we want him, but when we need him.

Daily reminder that only 1 in 4 millennials would vote for Trump (those numbers are pretty pathetic). She's just losing voters to Johnson and Stein thanks to Bernie.

Also: millennials know about pepe. The only people they reach with this are older independents.

Quality Karen post. Amusingly I've seen that "it's GOOD she's almost a corpse, BIGOT" argument made seriously on /r/HillaryClinton, their stated rationale being that Kaine had higher likeability numbers.

/r/ing sound .webm of rachol madjew shouting PEPAAAAY

her smug attitude and her turbo dyke looks didnt help either.

blame /trumpgen/ for that

It creeps me the fuck out to see our beloved Pepe with a nose or nostrils.

Ben, please draw Pepe WITHOUT nostrils! He looks like an ugly green skull in that drawing.

Because women aren't funny.

Just compare the Hillary reddit and and Trump one. Masculine environment vs a feminine one. A bit like Cred Forums vs reddit too.

of course masculinity is demonized as "trolling".

>Ben drew his in 2010.
With Hillary's 2016 logo? He musta been psychic! The powers of the Garrison never cease!

> women aren't funny
I am so sick of this sexist stereotype.
Go ahead ladies, say "vagina".

What a cringy fucking game that was.

This

>RT if you agree
>this is what modern politics have become

Have you guys seen this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=U8m4ES66NhU

You know, Bill ain't looking too good these days either.

youtube.com/watch?v=65uNCLBTje0

Still prefer the original

Here ya go

PEPAAAAYYYY

Left is falling apart and is in dire need of something to hold them together.

I still get an erection to this. Big sweaty one at that.

All very well but we dont care.

No, this is islam.

How long until MSNBC goes after Vaporwave as the music of the Alt Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=53ZBCzjlM6c

>even the microphone is crooked

Bravo ben

i like her illiminatigoggles

We're not the ones yelling WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL on international television like some dumb ho on mushrooms.

Is it me or is crowder getting better at trolling?
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0eTO8Kuq4

create them by etching them out of picture of trump then scan them.

It's Italo Disco (Italian synthpop), but it's surely only a matter of time before an autist makes a good V A P O R W A V E remix. Kind of surprised there doesn't seem to be one yet actually.

/thread

should be stars of david instead of illuminati triangles and Cred Forums instead of r/the_Donald

apparently this is a shoop, there is no mother bear in the original.