/NJpol/-Refugees Welcome edition

Since there seems to be more Jersey boys on pol than any other state, I invite all residents to join the discussion.

Anything New Jersey related is welcome

(Camden, Trenton, Atlantic City, Newark, Jersey City need not apply.)

Starting out with a hot one.
>Ignoring Christie, the U.S. has now settled 275 Syrians in N.J.
google.com/amp/www.nj.com/articles/19291136/us_settles_275_syrians_in_nj_with_no_help_from_sta.amp?client=safari

>Camden Niggers refuse to stand for Anthem for home opener football game.
6abc.com/sports/local-high-school-players-echo-kaeprnicks-protest/1509037/

>Humpback Whale in Sea Isle City
nj.com/cape-may-county/index.ssf/2016/09/beached_humpback_whale_found_on_jersey_shore.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Pipe-Bomb-Explodes-Seaside-Park-393824531.html
pbs.twimg.com/media/CskcPqCUIAAj-SD.jpg:large
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/09/17/pipe-bomb-explodes-at-jersey-shore-no-injuries-reported/
cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/nj-explosive-trash-can/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well the general is still alive.

Also, stay the fuck away from Route 18.

It's actually nice out for once.

Long Island NY here can I still join

Fuck off Pasta

>id

732 here, in class

All the Italians were replaced with blacks and spics also I'm a slav

What college?

Fair enough. Come to Toms River's east side, nothing but whites.

You should move to Perth amboy the

Just a bunch of Russians soaking in the ocean

Any Rowan students here?

g-go profs

Perth Amboy is little Puerto Rico/Dominican Republic

God damn you reddit faggots need to leave

Puerto Rican Patersonfag here.
It's a shithole here but at least I've a great paying job.

Kean at ocean

For how long? My all white Italian neighborhood turned into spics and niggersville in just 3 years, all the schools are filled with them including the most expensive private schools. How the fuck did they get here so fast?

Also I'm croat

I went to Kean freshman year, left after they nearly lost their accreditation.

Don't know. The East side is the oceanfront. Brick is nice too, extremely white.

I was going to go to Montclair but I can't afford housing and I can't get a cosigner for a house or apartment in a decent area

609 mustard pace here.

I live in point and a lot of brick is now niggers and spics and the number keeps increasing.

Hammonton here

You got a year or two to move from your future ghetto

Where are the refugees being settled in NJ?

In sjw 'history' class now, NJIT. We've done more art history and anti-nazi discussion than anything else

Lawrenceville here. It's full of Indians, polacks, and spics.

Elizabeth/ Jersey Shitty

Property tax is too high, they can't live here, the Mexicans that live in point are cool and just work at Bubbakoos. No room to build apartments either so the niggers can't move in.

AC HERE. Who else has had a Trump lawn sign stolen?

Ah, I feel you. Couldn't go to my school that I wanted due to housing costs.

I honestly don't know any place without niggers here besides Livingston or Summit.

Noice, I go to the Trop almost every weekend.

Lots of trump support in Sojo I must say

who 201 in here

Good luck with that then, the historical expensive neighborhood I was going to move into and niggers got a million dollar house for I assume less than it really costs and are already loud and fucking obnoxious

Northern and eastern clifton have completely fallen to spics,nigs,muslims.

Tfw I need to drive down 18 to get to class today

I used to hit RiRa almost every weekend in 2010. But Life had to move on. I was last in the trop over the summer and had mixed feelings about the demographics. I rather just booze and get sandy on the beaches there now in my retired life. All of my friends, friends of friends/families are almost all trump. Why the fuck does the north have to dictate the electorate?

732 Rider grad reporting in. Trump sign has been safe on my lawn in my mostly white town.

Rutgers is playing today, gonna be a mess.

Kinda sucks, passed a huge fishermen for trump bilboard on route 9 yesterday in tuckerton.

Anyone here go to Drew U.?

Essex county reporting in.

woo NJIT. Should have taken a history with Riismandel.

>Rider

I know it is, but Rider has the feel of a non-accredited for profit school

Everyone in my town talks shit about rider and it's students, especially people that work.

Anyone here near Fort dix and hear these jets fucking CONSTANTLY

Might be sick lads

Raritan township here
White for now

Mosque being built

Fuck me I'm moving

Essex County, Montclair State Bro...from the very high income neighborhood 5 miles from Montclair. My town's police department and fire department are all voting Trump. There is a ton of Trump signage. I love my state because I can drive 10 minutes to catch the train from Montclair Bay St. to the city, or take a bus right from the Ave or go to the ghetto Willowbrook mall. There is a lot of overt racism where I live which is cool. Growing up I had 1 (yes 1) black kid in my school system. Now we have teachers in charge of our local BOE who are not from my town and we're somehow getting a lot of cultural enrichment. Divencenzo is trying to create a legacy and now Cedar Grove is tearing the asylum down, plus they're destroying the bmx trail in the woods, which makes cry. So many good times exploring the asylum and tuberculosis hospital. I'm worried that you'd all be super autistic but Northern NJ pol meet up should happen at some point.

I 201 here

Bye all trump here minus illegal Mexicans at steves deli in flemington

Trump can win jersey

Hoboken reporting in. Carpet bomb this gentrified liberal shithole ASAP

Long Island and New Jersey are essentially the same place

t. western Suffolk County

>Flemington
A bunch of nu makes settled there when I was in a local band, we got kicked out of a show for fat shaming. God help your quaint little town.

you cool, even if you are most likely a Met fan.

Based Yank

Steven Fulop, Jewish mayor of New Jersey. Major gun control advocate who used his position to blackmail gun vendors.

Lol I went to massapequa yesterday WTF! Lolol... I'm Puerto Rican but from the land of Queens. . I miss the old white happy delightfully racist and weird long island.. things are getting to strange now can't we go back to 97? It was a treat to go to long Island to see the wholesomeness of it

You got something against the Mets bub?

Technically that's McGuire AFB.

There's a mosque there?

Fucking Muslims.

My
Entire
Team
Sucks

I'm Kean in Union. Is the one in Ocean as Liberally cancerous as this one?

Kean is like 75% black, incredibly cancer.

Other than the fact that their sole reason for existing was to fill the void the Giants and Dodgers left, nothing.

Holy fuck it's so bad. I feel like I need an Ebonics translator.

Don't worry, 50% drop out.

But then more fill their place.

where are all these refugees? north jersey?

Hahah a friend of mine went to Kean and almost got his entire stay their fucked by the accreditation scandal with the Indian dean. I feel bad for you bro I'm sorry.

Probably Jersey City, entire swaths of neighborhoods near journal square are just Pakistanis and assorted Arabs. It's fucked. There's even an Islamic school right off JFK Blvd

It's okay. We have a Jersey Mike's on campus at least ;-;

Hey, I live in Raritan Twp too. Whad upp?

lot of jews in brick. wtf are you talking about? i see them walking down the street in full orthodox gear every time i drive through there. one of the towns right next to them is full of them too

What show and where?! What band?! Awesome!

just graduated from msu, lad. I live in a 1k a month apatment off campus

Ground breaking on the 24th

Route 12

Need to protest it

What up!!!!! Off old croton here son

I went to ECC which was supposed to be only 50% nigger, about 30% spic, then Asian, then white, but I don't believe that. It was like 60% nigger, 35% spic, 3% Asian, 2% white.

What a shit hole that felt like a prison. It was cheap as fuck, though.

You're really trying pretty hard to find me. Hilarious to me because we both know you already know where I am. Kill yourself.

>he likes the Yankshits

I can't remember but it was off Main Street, it was a bank turned into an venue. I'd disclose the band but I actually got kicked out of my band for being a misogynist and rape accusations (I'm serious) and I am now a social pariah. Fuck feminism.

That must have been a. While ago

No need for disclosure we are user

eish I saw that fem butthurt

What a bunch of pussids

/comfy/ in upper montclair right now, get on my level

Traffic circle land, here.

>North nj pol meetup

I would be down but you guys cant be total degenerate faggots

It sucks because I'm very right wing but my passion in life is music and social politics have destroyed independent music like Jews destroyed pop music. It's all a fucking sham bro and it's horrible to see my livelihood be destroyed I'm front of me by people THAT DONT EVEN PLAY MUSIC REEEEEE

I'm still surprised we elected Governor Krispy Kreme.

That's Lakewood Jews.

Welcome to Essex county my friend.

Kiss the rings, bitch.

lol at all these north Jersey fags, SJ for life

Jesus, where the south jersey ppl at

Because Corzine increased the sales tax to 7%.

I fucking hate it. It used to be so white when I was a kid. Now I look around and I'm one of the few white people. No one speaks English (ebonics doesn't count). It's so depressing to know this is our future.

only for goyim, jews have those special exemption cards

I gotta have an ultrasound on my fuckin balls

I've lived in LBI, Asbury Park, Egg Harbor, Galloway and a few others. Everything is just so boring and irrelevant down there bro and your pseudo- rednecks are (almost) as unbearable as dindus.

We're a melting pot. Whites are leaving, Indians and Muslims are taking over now. It's fucked.

Agreed. But it fucked everyone hard so they voted a republican to stop raising taxes.

Wot they're taking the trails down too?

I live in LBI now, Harvey Cedars.

Any SJ boys wanna go to the chegg?

Lol I'm a mile from you.
Hit the new Halloween store by chilies today

Sucks and nothing in it

Always go to the frat parties at NJIT. Those are out of control man

Well fuck em

Make it your life work to break that mold

Music is about expression and if they don't like what you express tell em to fuck off and find N audience that does

And hurt as many people as you can in doing so!

Have house in sb. Chegg is ok. Garlic pub fries amazing. I'm more Arlington myself. Also Harvey cedars $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh trust me bro, I've shocked the feminists and I even laid the meat pipe to a good lot of them. But, sadly, the brainwashing is incredibly strong. Especially in college settings where a lot of these bands start out.

Lot of talk of North and South Jersey here. Is Central Jersey a myth? I was living in Old Bridge and there was always a kind of identity crisis as to what we were.

Keep up gods work user
Kek on....

No central jersey is just most normal.
Least accented too. And richest
And whitest
And best

Central Jersey doesn't really exist. We just put it on the map and pretend it exists as a joke.
Fun fact: the portion of the parkway going through "Central Jersey" is just a giant treadmill designed to give you the illusion that you were traveling.

Bergen County master race reporting in.

Why the fuck are all the NYSC's here so dirty? I'd quit except for the non-stop parade of overly friendly milfs.

Renting a place between 4 people, have a paid internship with ACUA so I'm bringing in quite a bit, that and my folks are very generous

Love it ther man. Lbi during winter is so depressing but shit it's purely white. Well I have been noticing some coal burners with their pet Negroes . No tHank you.

I can confirm the least accented bit.
The few people who had accents were pooinloos and Brooklynites.

District 7 here. Congressman is a RINO but at least he's no Dem.

Any of you guys ever get involved in local politics? It's somewhat heartening to see all the Jerseybros in this thread and it makes me wonder if collective advocacy for certain policies would be fruitful. Kind of tired of sitting on the sidelines watching everything go to shit.

It's like we are the mason Dixon line

South jersey all hicks and philly transplants. And north my accents and a holes

Central = normal
Most areas safe
Lotta Indians tho and chinks

Like chindia

Look that up

Lance?
Yeah I'm d7 too.
Nothing yet politically but will soon. Right now trying to save the union note from jack cust 's nigger haven

Have only been here since April, still not used to the speed limit. Been pulled over twice for going 40 on LB Boulevard. Cops here are hawks.

Union hotel

Yeah and off-season to drop to 35

It's really hard

I have to travel 8 miles to go fishing in Barnegat to catch a boat and I'm usually late so I get pulled over

Fucking Indians. I used to work at a Shoprite in Aberdeen, and they'd have entire binders full of coupons.
Cheaper than Jews.

I meant on season. Well hit the Arlington for beer, beach haven for sb brewery, and that sports bar when leaving island. Great beers

Who /Bergen/ here?

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Pipe-Bomb-Explodes-Seaside-Park-393824531.html

IT'S HAPPENING

Why would anyone willingly admit they're from the most obnoxious state in the US?

> enjoy your Guidos and Snookie

All NYggers should kill themselves

Oh shit

That's north east jersey

Disgusting up there

Gross

Nyc spillover

I live on 80 acres of woods alone with family and no neighbors

Posting a Hana

Ahh, you fish! My roommate has a 16' Carolina skiff. We put in at tuckerton and fish the bay all the time. Usually around brick pile, fluke is great out there

Holy shit NJIT!

When I was freshmen everybody used to use Cred Forums. As years went by Reddit tookover and it became more libcuck.
Good luck surviving youngling. I wish you the best!

Lucky!! We are buying a bay boat. So the bay by you is good? I've never had luck there for flunking. Even I. The head boats. 18 fucking inches to keep?

Happy White Families/ McMansions reporting.

Le piney face

Whoops Huge Houses* sorry.

RELIGION OF PEACE

RELIGION OF PEACE

Current OB resident here

Nope hunterdon county

There was something going on at Pt Pleasant too, it's now been canceled

Yeah, anywhere from port republic to LBI is great fishing. I like to hit around the Rutgers station and fish factory, drops off around 40ft. Great fishing. I usually always release

YOU'VE JUST HAD SOMEONE PIPE BOMB BEFORE A MARINE CORPS CHARITY RACE TODAY

COINCIDENCE?

Religion of Peace

I need to figure out the good spots cuz Lbi fishing sucks! Lol

More refugees Mr. President!

Who /mercer/ here? Remember vote out Miss Bonnie this November if you're the 12th district.

When did you graduate senpai? I'm a Senior now.

Did you guys hear about the way two schools who copies kapernick and sat during their football games anthem

Joeyfuckingsaladsbitches

happening
>pipe bomb explodes at jersey shore
pbs.twimg.com/media/CskcPqCUIAAj-SD.jpg:large

Nice digits but njit is shit tier.

Any Stevens fags around?

Someone with more talent than me should make of these for the tristate area

It's in the OP but yes, Woodrow Wilson HS in Camden

One exists i believe

I live in the farmers and subdevelopments/lawyers driving hybrids area. Describes this area perfectly.

Rahway reporting...

Town being overrun by niggers and Mexicans on the east side. Indians encroaching by the south. We can't hold out much longer. Send help!

Two years ago. I'm at the community college now fampai.

Bro I grew up in Woodbridge Edison is basically Mumbai now and rahway...fuck...used to be such a nice town.

Rahway has one of the most famous prisons in the world.

It's going to be infested with niggers.

It's Philly propoganda and also shit

Ghetto in the woods reporting

I want off this ride

Hi guys , i watch jersey shore
WAT WAAAAT
HUU HUU HUU
braah
let bang that bitch
can i join the discussion?

Fuck off we're full

Fuck off El-Muhammed.

now watch the sopranos

Fuck all you North Jersey guidos, niggers, and wannabe New Yorkers. Salem county master race reporting in.

mfw all our farm land is protected and cant be built on. Fuck off encroaching suburbia; we're full.

>>>/Philadelphia/

Funny how accurate it is, grew up in hammonton

south jersey has the jersey shore friendo
:^)

Sparta here!

Sparta is nice, but Milford is so comfy right across the river.

201 here

All those migratory shoebees? They don't count. Fuck the shore. Havent been in like 10 years

There was no more porkroll in the house so I had to eat my eggs sandwich with coldcut ham :(

Imagine a world without pork roll egg and cheese

>porkroll

Jersey full of I-talians.

they're an exotic alien race of organized crime.

wop dago guinee lol

speaking of the refugees in OP
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/09/17/pipe-bomb-explodes-at-jersey-shore-no-injuries-reported/

South Jersey is mostly Scotch-Irish with some Italians, Irish, and Germans. North Jersey is mostly Dutch with similar mixture. People that think New Jersey is mostly Jewish or Italian or whatever don't know what they're talking about

Non-whites are transient and irrelevant

No, Kean has like one building on the ocean campus and everyone is just miserable, but that could be due to me having class Saturday and Friday

>North Jersey is mostly dutch

Retard spotted.

Russians, Polacks and Toxic Fumes reporting

/WHO NEW EGYPT HERE/ ???

Farms and Army Bases/Pretty Much Alabama here

>tfw the only blacks in town are millionaires
>tfw you only need to drive 10-15 minutes to reach all the drug dealers squatting in section 8 housing

Away from the niggers and poverty but close enough to visit if I want.

>275 Syrians

A drop in the bucket really. There were more people in my high school class than this, and I don't live in a city. Just the right number so we can say we didn't do nothing, but not enough to actually be dangerous.

Toms River here, still waiting for something interesting to happen here one day

>pork roll

Don't you mean taylor ham?

"Springsteen Country" here

Fuck off

NJ hunterdon county fag reporting. Keep those damn refugees as far away from here as possible.

>tfw right between "Excutives driving benzes" and "Friendly White Families"
feels good man

Paterson?

201 here as well

Question for NJ anons: who will you support in 2017 governor election?

I'm at Kean in the CPS department.

I can feel the miasma of cultural marxism and white apology as soon as I walk onto campus.

Also, why is it after a certain hour on campus, all the blacks start to chimp out?

B O M B W E N T O F F I N N J

Resident of Brick here.

The mayor just recently passes a law that stops jews from claiming tax exemption on their properties.

Hopefully they'll learn to fuck off back to new israel (lakewood) and stop taking advantage of the system.

Bergen is here

Shame as it is to admit it, but I have no idea who the candidates are.

>pipebomb at seaside
>thinks there's a happening

I got to seaside when I'm at the shore to laugh at the drunks. Almost every weekend there are fights, stabbing a, sometimes you get a shooting. Not surprised, no happening.

Assuming Christie will be on Trump's cabinet, I'll probably vote for whoever is running republican.

Monmouth County here

Well To Do reporting in. Any fellow Don Bosco Prep alums or current students here?

WE WUZ KAPERNICK AND SHIT

Nothing these kids do matters

Where do i go to meet a cutie Red Pilled girl her in Middlesex county?

St. Augustine here

You guys were the only crew team that ever put up a foght

who /paterson/ here?

201 represent

CBA here

Fuck St Augie and triple fuck Delbarton

When are we gonna bomb Lakewood again?

When we invade New York again and steal more of their clay

It's taylor ham

I'm in springsteen country.

Jackson reporting

Didn't realize there were this many Cred Forumspots from jersey.

Our town has shot down the kike invasion at any chance we got, I even went to the zoning meetings for the orthodox school they tried to build. Hundreds at each meeting, and when the rabbis plan was denied the room erupted in applause. Made me proud lol.

Nonetheless they're still certainly here, the "schickle pioneers."

Fucking Hasidics EVERYWHERE. Give it a few years and our once small conservative town will be trash.

Such a shame

Joe piscopo will be governor

Jackson is already trash but good on you guys telling the Jews to fuck off, hasidics are roaches

This Jackson is a shithole however it is a shithole with a good theme park.

>Jackson is already trash
Aside from the young kids being a bunch of degenerates and junkheads I'd say we're doing okay.

Ghetto in the woods reporting

SE PA here. Hello my brothers.
Stop Trenton from bleeding into Bucks County, you nerds.

Where the Jersey FRESH at?

>Bucks County
That's where Peddler's Village is, close to New Hope, yeah?

You've some nice little shops out there.

You mean besides the heroin epidemic?

It is not a fucking epidemic there it is the fact that the shit is illegal making dealers profit off of it and create bad patches of it.

>You've some nice little shops out there.
Bucks County is pretty nice along River Road, though I will say New Hope is the fucking San Francisco of of SE PA.

Ever been to Dilly's Ice Cream over here? It's god-tier.

Also ditto to the little towns on the Jersey side of the river north of Trenton.

856 "pretty much a suburb of Philadelphia" reporting.

Can we ethnically cleanse Camden already?

I do find it rather humorous every shit tier city in this is the direct result of democrats and blacks

Oy vey, we can't let the goyim get away with this insult.

The western and southern part are still pretty quiet. Mostly Jewish in the south part though.

>not an epidemic

You're right about prohibition not working, I agree 100%. Morally, the gov't shouldn't be able to dictate how we use our own bodies. It would be far safer to have OTC regulated drugs than this illicit nonsense.

HOWEVER, it doesn't change the fact your town and many like yours is overrun with junkies. At least if it was legal they'd be functioning junkies instead of criminal ones.

>SJ
Literally an extension of Philadelphia

Taking the SEPTA through Camden over to Philly is like going through a zoo exhibit.

You get a nice view from above on all the piles of rubble and crumbling husks of buildings. Like Fallout almost, complete with nigger ghouls creeping around.

>beached humpback whale
How did your mum get out of the house op lol

Fuck off we're full

Went to jimmy buffet at BBT pavilion in Camden. I'll tell ya, it's a fucking treacherous route through the ghetto to get there. Niggers everywhere, thank god there was security in the parking lots.

How is Westampton?

I have a chance to go see Jill Stein speak at 5:30, should I do it?

Also why are we not talking about the pipe bomb down the shore? At first I thought it was just some kids, but apparently they found more of them, and the fact that it was before a marine corps charity run, leads me to believe it might be muzzies

cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/nj-explosive-trash-can/index.html

MONMOUTH COUNTY WE IN HERE

also any monmouth university people?

>apparently they found more of them
Never mind. That's not what the article says. CNN's twitter feed is lying about what's in their articles

Northvale Jew here

who /tomsriver/ here

You seriously live in AC?
How is it?

unfortunately

Being proposition for sex out of nowhere by a negress on snapchat who just added me. Don't know her but either she goes to my college or stalked my twitter to get my snapcode. What do?
t. Total virgin

Lots of Arabs in Union City and West New York as well, I would see them when I worked down there. Other than them it's just filled to the brim with spics. absolute shit hole. Union City is the most densely populated city in the entire country

He looks like a really tough guy. Like survive a car crash tough.

give her the BWC

Just give me ccw and I'll stay

I have no idea who she is and I'm really creeped out though. Also not into blacks.

I'm surprised, usually the negress' in our state are only after blacks.

All the girls here are in love with degeneracy. Alcoholics, smokers, sluts. They chase after gangbanging criminal niggers and spics. The only whiteys who get a shot are usually drug dealers or convicted felons. I don't understand why criminality is suddenly so attractive to these young girls.

You niggers i fly out of newark. Back home tomorrow why is there no free wifi in your airport what the fuck third world tier state

>he went into a containment city
wew lad

I didnt stay here i just fly out from there fag

Should have just booked a flight from JFK or Teterboro

Are Southern New Jerseyians white?

>tfw can't wear Trump gear in my nice city

You based boston guys well done

Do it, coward. You're going to regret if you don't do it, especially if Trump loses.

I hope those Syrian "refugees" get run out by the hood niggas tbqh

living in Ewing while im at school, everyone on campus that isnt in a science/math major is a bleeding heart liberal. All of the professors outside of math and science are fucking Marxists too

Poor minorites

Send help

A1 idea bro, 973 area code here btw

WHERE DID ALL THE NJ ANONS GO?

Why don't any of you faggots go to Rutgers?

Because we aren't gay. NJIT master race.

What a shitty school

>the Rutgers """""student""""" says as he burns through another pile of cash while not learning anything
There are so many Rutgers students who are in my Bio classes because we have better facilities that it's kind of disgusting. I get an equivalent if not better education than you for a fraction of the cost.

How did you reach patrician status user upper Montclair is noice

Financial aid pays for my whole tuition and leaves me with a couple grand in change each semester from grants. I took out a subsidized loan as well though. It doesn't start accruing interest until 6 months after I graduate. Since I am actually going to a good school and will get a job, I will easily pay it off before the interest starts.

>There are so many Rutgers students who are in my Bio classes because we have better facilities that it's kind of disgusting.
You're obviously talking about Rutgers Newark. That's not real Rutgers

Also, how expensive do you think Rutgers is? Tuition is pretty cheap if you live in NJ

I just looked it up, and my tuition is actually less than yours

Still here? I got out and work in city but keep that residence bc family is around that could have been quaint small casino town. Burn it down and restart over because the summers are still beautiful there. Help me?

I grew up in Trenton

Nothing redpolls you harder than seeing your hometown go from bad to worse thanks to ever increasing amounts of niggers and nigger violence. Hated those fuckers long before I had an Internet connection.

I'm thinking about going to Rowan, has it been invaded by mudslimes?

Rowan grad here. Lived in Pitman up until May of last year - now I'm in Philly. How's the school holding up these days? Haven't been back since.

I'm paying 6,000 lad.

My friends go to Rowan. Seems like a liberal party school to me quite honestly.

What city? If its Newark or Camden or some other niggerville shit, I get it. Anywhere else, nobody is gonna do shit.

This is for two semesters.

Wall township reporting in

so why do jersey,mexico,and china get to have their own state but not good ol canada?

South jersey here fuck this state. fuck the high rent high taxes. gun laws, fuck all of it

then gtfo nigger

major?

Nice digits, family.

Ventnor, it's next to niglantic city and there's a pretty diverse population here, aleays see Hispanics and I'm afraid they might like attack me or something. They're the hard working kind though, wake up early as hell and bike ride/take the bus down to the next city to work on houses and whatnot. Some might be illegal, but I don't blame them since it can take years to become a legal citizen.

there are literally no party's at Rowan

What Rowan do you go to?

Parties all the time lmao

Fuck jersey and ur greasy Guido infested state

Fuck off NYgger

I fucking hate that all the kikes do that. It's shit like that that sometimes makes me think Cred Forums is right.

South Jersey reporting in. Anyone up for wings at PJ's?

You do not belong here.

Fuck all those wetbacks... fuck ’em all back to Mexico or whatever shithole from which they came.

pic not related

They don't do much and they make up like 2% of the population.

Most of ventnor consist of the elderly anyways, still think I kind of wasted $45 on a hat and t shirt

See pic; it's very related to your cuck posts. Why are you on Cred Forums with your apologetic, cuck, weak attitude? Don't you know what we're doing here?

ayo njit we out here nigga

I know how damaging Hispanics can be, but idk, down here I don't really see them do much. Although they could, I just wished they weren't Democrat bots.

Yeah, most of NJ/pol/ goes to NJIT. Thinking about meeting with some of you lads on Monday or something.

my nigger, off campus?

>Not getting wings only on wing night

NEW

bayonne, NJ reporting in.