Will this shit ever end?

Will this shit ever end?

We're being raided with sexuality threads. What's being slid? I thought it was a slow news day.

>My teacher unironically defends burning churches

I'd love it if I had to deal with your type of "undesirables".

You're a normie faggot if you don't support burning churches.

Hi Afrim, how is life over there in America?

Lad it's not always sliding ffs

I support burning mosques too. You're in no place to talk shit about Muslims though, Alboscum.

Not until auschwitz is up and running again.

>oppression olympics

it used to be about gays wanting equal rights, now it's about who faces the most "challenges".

But that's haram you Amerikike!

In my day in communist Albania we converted the churches and mosques to gyms and rec centers

Shut up or I will get my US Representative connection to talk shit about Albania and maybe get you nuked. Watch out, bitch.

I'm from Kosovo, so good luck trying to nuke your own troops and base.

Yes, and they will pat you on the head, give you a bonbon, and tell you to go play with the other tween kids, as you should be.

You think I'm fucking kidding? Do you realize how much power I have over you "people"?? I'll get your shit destroyed and have your women raped and nuked over and over. We'll burn your women and rape your churches and mosques. Grow the fuck up, I'm not playing.

They are literally brain damaged

Wait, you will "BURN our women and RAPE our churches and mosques"? Well, if you're a fucking degenerate who gets off by raping inanimate religious objects you should go on Cred Forums or /r9k/, not Cred Forums.

Bump

Don't associate with them. They segregate themselves.

When you buy a home one day, find a closely knit community to push them out. These people belong with the black ghettos that hate them so much. It's for their diversity quotas.
Their insatiable hunger to create anxiety is a projection since it's the only thing they grew up knowing since they only had half of the parenting like the rest of us ""cis"" folk

it's a meme u dip

>All teens at heart like chocolate

That's all I got from this.

Would the fitness group exclude fat people because they don't know what it's like to walk the path of diet and exercise?

God it's so easy to completely destroy the logic of the SJW and yet they keep growing

She puts the word hetero in quotes to denigrate it.

I SWEAR IM NOT ((((HETERO)))) PLEASE LET ME INTO YOUR CLUB ITS NOT MY FAULT I WAS BORN NORMAL

And they lived happily ever after

I'm really concerned about their interest in teenagers.

all fat disgusting fucks who have to resort to fucking other fat disgusting fucks, and they obsess over made-up kike buzzwords for their degeneracy instead of fixing themselves and making themselves attractive/useful to normal, non-broken people