District 9

What if District 9 was real?

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4KWrUgxHC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember Chewbaca? Yeah, I remember Chewbaca.

It was, the aliens were just niggers and they didn't have cool tech, just AIDS

m8 it's real
It's a representation of the refugee camps and illegal people.

Pretty awesome movie, but It's very lefty because no one is illegal n sheeit.

should of just killed them

Piss off with your movie crap, man.

What if shitposters were funny?
What if you went back to ?

sage

Piss off with your non-wall building activity, paco

this movie is political dumbass

This.

>aliens have been here for over 20 years
>humans learned nothing about them or their tech except for how to torture them
>"muh noble savages"

It was shit.

i still don't get why they didn't send scientist to the ship itself. Were they afraid that it would fall on the city if they would be tinkering with its engines? It probably would fall anyway. This giant piece of metal is a giant danger to everything and they just left it there floating?

But they did that's why they discovered the aliens, they where trapped inside.

and next what? The thing was floating - it takes energy. Energy goes through some wires or something like that, they could figure that out. In real world of course.

>District 9
>Section 8
Hmmm

I'd ally with the aliens because of their technology I'd use to kill every shitskin and leftist on this planet.

Then it would be real.

>It's very lefty because no one is illegal n sheeit.
The vast majority of aliens are irredeemable scum, incapable of following laws, and there isn't a single one of them who cares even slightly about human life. Even the leader-caste aliens who start to emerge don't want to represent their people to the humans, but work in secret toward some unclear goal. The absurdity of the situations comes from treating them as human at all. One of the government men who involves himself in the farce gets infected due to his close contact with them.

It was consumable by a large audience precisely because, while it evokes imagery and situations relating to human immigrants, there was no message that you can draw in relation to the real world that you can't also dismiss because of the fantastical elements.

Well, not "no message". There are a couple of shots at safe targets: absurd big-government bureaucracy, shady big-government defense/espionage types, and Nigerian organized criminals who illegally immigrated to South Africa.

But you can't label it as right-wing or left-wing because you can project whatever you want onto it. You can see the aliens as victims or a menace, as you please. You have to sympathize somewhat with Wikus and Christopher, but you can see either of them as monsters at the core.

district9 is ok, but you have literally elysium now

Aliens=nigs

theyd be complaining thst SA is shit since mandela took over.

I care only about the alien technology. Prawns can die for all I care.

I like the movie.
But again, extremely lefty.

The movie insinuated that the prawns might not have even built the ship and been a worker caste that rebelled.

It makes the most sense due to how niggerriffic the prawns were and how they were able to use some technology, but were mostly ignorant of their own history.

Also they multiplied like cockroaches.

I think they were still there, it was just slow going.

Also the alien gun that requires alien DNA to fire.

>Elysium
>Lefty

Pick one. The movie is a warning of a future without whites, without borders, and with multiculturalism.

no, just for cover
takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print#axzz4KWrUgxHC

this m8