reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34043575
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_Empire#End_of_the_Sikh_empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Pakistan_relations
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_India
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/09/07/cdc-rape-women-statistics/15239361/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pakis I know always have weird bulging eyes and are very skinny

>in the UK
everyone is mixed there. no pure pakis

Cherry picking.

duh, this is Cred Forums after all

Ugandan. How can pakis and poojets even compete?

>implying they're not as bad as each other

Ga terug, Rakesh.

>mag niet eens indianen afkraken zonder dat ik een paki ben
doe eens normaal achmed

Prove him wrong.

POO

No need to, currynigger. You just can't stand the facts you third world subhuman waste of life.

I literaily don't care. You're all curry fiends.

at least they control all high tech companies.

Paki for fuck sake what are you doing outside of Londonistan?

not a paki, just reposting an image I got off of Cred Forums and since Cred Forums and Cred Forums are basically the same now, I thought we'd have a laugh

Paki using a VPN detected. Nobody cares about which shithole country is better. It's like comparing one piece of dogshit to another. get a life.

India and Paki are both nigger

Sri Lanka superior south asia nation

Sri Lanka can't even handle some waves

Yea Canada very good at that

Like ur mother handling me pumping wave of cum down her throat

are you trying to insult him, or complement him? you know that canadians actually LIKE being cuck'd, right?

You're the niggest of the three of you, you're the worst

hey thats pretty rare

It's hilarious when cucked eurofags talk shit about how things are in the UK

Netherlands is in full suicide mode and you're 78% white

Mixed race population is 1.5% in the UK btw

White guy in pune, the people here are pretty polite and helpful, and I've seen some qt3.14s here and there

Age of discovery was a mistake, should've left shitskin corners of the earth alone.

MFW America will be whiter than Europe in 20 years

Hi, Borat

Ugandan. How can pakis and poojets even compete?

>le religion of goat fucking
>cows are holy
I'll take a cow piss drinking Indian over a goat fucking Muslim anyday

Most Indians in the UK are ok, but all the pakis are dodgy businessmen/rape machines/terrorists.

Indians have a rape problem too... particularly when it comes to a white female tourist travelling around their country. You guys already seem to have some form of implicit bias in favor of the toilet-neglecting cow-worshiping country of mongoloids. Not that Pakistan is better in any way. I'm just astonished that you guys are actually making a concerted effort trying to distinguish between 2 shitstains.

>implying canadian rednecks don't rape

We rape your ears with apologies if that's what you mean.

Are Indians the most unattractive men?

I can't imagine any woman wanting to fuck an Indian. It's probably why they are all rapists.

>shitskin
>shitskin
wew lad
e
w

l
a
d

you rape our minds with shitposts

not saying well be white, but white newborns are a minority in america

at least i saw a link to that effect

wow are you saying that two different places have different people?

nooo waaaay

rly makes me think

no, I'm saying I can easily cherry pick and make you have a skewed view of two countries you know nothing about

I can also cherry pick to make you think the opposite

lold

>cherry picking this hard

Try again Ahmed, I bet your paki ass is buttblasted because India was better than Pakistan at something. Again.
Also,
>posting disgusting south Indian 'people'

Both subhuman shitskins.

was it pic related? i gotta agree man 10/10.
fukin pooja fucker.

Hi 5

>posting disgusting south Indian 'people'
but you are doing the same

>implying I'm one of those abbos

Bait harder, and use a different proxy abdul

the leaf is right. indians are horny 24/7 365 days a year. Their libido is unrivalled. Once on this very board of peace a poojeet said to me that they rape women because they are rich and can afford to do so. He was of course trying to show how economically poor Nepal is but let his inner rapist out.

Mr robot? Is that you?

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

HAHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHHHHAHAHHHHAAHAH

keked pretty hard

let me show you a prime Indian male. He leads the poos towards a cleaner India.

Aren't you a South Asian. For whites we all are same.

I love when pakis think they're superior to Indians because they feel that they're descendants of mughals
You're more or less Pajeets that converted to Islam.
Your constant "We Wuz Mughals N Sheeeeit" is no better than afrocentrism.

No nepalbro is considered white

Yeah but this country is bigger than all of Europe combined (minus Russia), there are 200M+ whites, we are extremely segregated, largely rural, and on the verge of Donald Trump becoming president.

Even with lower birthrates and an ongoing Third World invasion, we're in no danger of going extinct anytime soon

we are more yellow than brown. We have our own skin colour if you want to know its called Nepalese Yellow. The colour gets darker as you head south and thats when you come in.
I got your back my man.

Nepalis are of the Mongloid race I think, so they're different racially speaking.
But yeah, to a foreigner all south Asians are the same.

Considering them white doesn't make them white.

so defensive when some talks about your skin color, insecure little poo... ha ha ha

Mr. Robot?

but you feel no shame in displaying Mughal creations for profit though. Literally the jews of south-east asia. The sooner you gas yourselves the better. All of you.

as a european I always find it funny when race mix soups (amerifats) talk about race

It's not about skin color as much as it's about getting lumped in with subhumans.
However , I don't expect a burger to know the racial difference between north and south Indians, the Persian demographic and the Aryan genetic makeup. Nevermind, my 0.06% Celtic and German ancestry friend.

Ethnic Nepalese are same as other South Asians. The Kirat people of Nepal are Mongoloids of Tibeto-Burmese branch.

>insecure little poo
mfw the poo has to looak at a mirror every morning and see his face. I'd kill myself tbqh.

Oh, I get that a lot, I do have Persian ancestry so maybe that plays a role I guess. My face is a lot different than his' though

Low IQ filthy Nepali Jealous from the Success of Brahmins.

Ahaha your tiny ass country won't survive the Third World invasion. The sheer numbers of newcomers mixing with your women spells your doom.

Americans are white, with the exception of a small % of is having Indian admixture.

We are also highly racist, segregated, and proud. White Americans will exist long after your people become brown mutts of indeterminate heritage

If you've got something, I don't see what's wrong with presenting it to the world to see.
What are you saying we should do then? Destroy everything that the mughals created?
Also
>South East Asia
India abs its neighboring countries are South Asian not SE Asian.
SE Asian countries are Vietnam and Malaysia and other such places.

there it is. the 877245638903865173890466628th time an Indian calls himself aryan. To make his claims a little more acceptable he never fails to draw attention to the difference between north and south indians. North India should technically not belong to Indians though.

yeah indian people are just burnt pieces of shit that have no value in society. the indian people ive met before have all been arrogant pieces of shit who dont understand that they dont live in a 3rd world country anymore and need to step up to par with the proper and respectable american ways of life. they come to america, the only 1st world country on the planet and act like they can still take a shit down the gutter of the streets and rape women like donkeys.

pakis dont live in pakistan anymore, theyre all in britain so i guess they will be whitened enough for my liking within the next 500 years or so.

>North India should technically not belong to Indians though.
Why so?
Considering that Northies are probably the most patriotic pajeets.

>Ahaha your tiny ass country won't survive the Third World invasion
it survived two :^) and it didn't turn into a black Judea like your country

What would you expect to see in Imran Kahn's DNA breakdown?

20% European? 30%..40%?

An Indians call himself Aryan because he is a descendant of Aryan. The Nordic Whites who calls themselves Aryans are actually Germanic.

Pakistan is full of muzzie. India is better in every way. I mean they are the next global super power after all.

No, Nepal is white

i want you to walk through a regular sized town anywhere in america and tell me how many black people you see
you wont see many

Audible laugh

might I ask what kind of phone is the Indian holding?

Are you ready for the Blue Pill Cred Forums?
El Salvador is the Rhodesia of America
A country built by whites destroyed by the carter administration and their "human rights" agenda

They are patriotic because they have to face violence from people claiming that particular piece of land. There is violence in the first place because you take land, divert rivers, claim other's mountains as your own and refuse to resolve the tensions. The day the Americans withdraw their support for you ( i admit its not happening any time soon) is the day you will see a significant reduction in Indian owned clay.

Would snuggle with/10

0â„… European. Because he is a 100â„… Pashtun, who have lived in Indus Valley for thousands of years.

Wars where white people invade each other's countries and kill themselves don't count bro

this is gaining traction.
Jimmy Carter? He was in Nepal to oversee the elections. He declared it fair and unbiased. I personally saw maoists cadres overtaking election area. They did not allow any other parties to get votes. Where did this happen? Near the Indian borders. Fair and Unbiased my little snow covered frozen ass.

I won't step a foot in your criminal backwards country

Americans are not even true allies to India. They've only come around in the recent decade or two.
They've given much more help to Pakistan than they have to India.
In retreospective, I'd say that Russia has helped India out more than the US has.
I do partially agree with what you said about Indian disruption, especially what happened in Nepal when they blocked the highway.
But aren't you generalizing the actions of a few to that of an entire country, that too one with over a billion people.

but this means you're not the aryan /pol thinks of. You're still you. and you are Indians. Whats there to be proud of when you say you're Indian?

post tits slut.

Eveb dark South Indians are 1000x better than your average Muslim Pakistanis. You can even go to Delhi and see how much worse the Muslim areas are.

t. Half-indian/half white master race

I had a catholic priest from sri lanka vist. He said the Tamil Tigers were niggers and chimping out

Just accept the fact that Afghans are better than thise shitholes.
I have brown hair and my mom is blonde lol
>a lot of afghans are blonde/ginger
>variety in hair/skin/eye colors

Indians smell and disgust me

wtf I love Islam now.

Allahu akbar!

pakistani + afghani = same race

so I am supposed to take into account every Indian's personal beliefs, personality. Am I supposed to say that one Indian is different than other? Am I...am I supposed to think of you as... as Humans? Now why would I do that? I admit I am not of sound mind, prone to hysteria and fits of delusion but I still have a brain to see the difference between a decent human being and an Indian. I swear /Pol is getting crazier by the day.

Lmao sure

I'm sorry, I like Afghanis but currently Afghanistan is in a much shittier state than that of India or Pakistan.

I am patriotic towards my nation. Why I should be proud of something which anyone else has done but he happens to be of the same nationality as mine.

why do dark skinned indian men look so rapey in groups?

they just look like they wanna rip your clothes off and shove their poo dicks down your ass

>that looks rapey
you need to stop watching gangbang cuckold videos

libtard detected. is there not a communist party you need to go join?

I see that trying to reason with you will not change what you feel and what you believe in.
Since that's the case then I will stop trying now, it was still fun talking to you. I hope India and Nepal can fix their strained relations in the coming years.

They county? Yes
The people? Nah
I like pakis, they have more or less the same culture as us, they just don't look like us.
Indians are disgusting

Check'd and Kek'd

is this the hacker based of the arcanine shooter

damn, those indians are thirsty for white poonani

Does having Brown and Blond hairs make you intellectually superior. Why your country is a failed state if there are such a superior blond race inhabiting that land.

its true. After Africa, India must have the highest concentration of AIDS infections. That should tell the world something about Indians but they still visit the dump. I'm not even counting other STDs, just AIDS.

This is the first time that I have heard an Afghani say that he likes Pakistanis
Otherwise, from what I've heard there are strong anti-pakistani sentiments in Afghanistan considering the whole Taliban shit that's going on down there.

I don't care about the country.
Never been there and will never go.

I'm just saying that we're not as ugly as you guys kek stay mad pajeet

>South Africahas largest population living with HIV (6.3 million), followed byNigeria(3.2 million), andIndia(2.1 million) by the end of 2013.[5][6]While South Africa's large population of HIV-positive people is attributable to its high disease prevalence (17.3%), neither Nigeria (3.7%) nor India (0.3%) are particularly noteworthy in this regard. Rather, their high population of HIV-positive people is an artifact of very large national populations—174 million and 1.25 billion, respectively.

Beauty without a brain is of no use.

dont worry broseph, its all bantz.
Fuck you subhumans though. Gas the Poos, Sanitary war now.

>Even with lower birthrates and an ongoing Third World invasion, we're in no danger of going extinct anytime soon

And then WWIII happens. Who do you think will be fighting for European countries on the frontlines? It's not going to be the sandniggers I can tell you that

Right

>2.1 million
even a grand total of 100 Indians with AIDS would be enough for me to never step foot in your country. I dont know how so many of you are still alive. Whats the birth rate over there look like?

Kek

Not sure, but IIRC it's improved a lot as opposed to what it was a few decades ago.

Can you tell me a bit about the current situation in Nepal? I'm genuinely interested. Like how are politics there now

Top-kek

improved as in under control or growing more? please tell me its the first one. I'm about to go to bed and I dont need the nightmares.

There are Aryan white pakis though. Zero in India. Hitler even went as far to day that the Pashtuns are the decendents of Aryana.

>tfw 60%

Improved of course.
But fertility rate has fallen IIRC which is probably a good thing considering that overpopulation is probably going to be a very serious problem in the near future, if it isn't one already.

pretty fucked man. Commies everywhere. All the political parties are left and selling our sovereignty and clay to the Indians as we speak. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, Indians are pursuing hegemony and Nepal is already their little playground. Our military is still in the 20th century.

Mexican

pakis are worse than poos

shittin in public is one thing but pakis are mudslimes

nothing is worse than mudlism except maybe jews

>India poo in loo
>Pakistan muslim trash

Both equally shit.

so any governmental actions underway for this? You might have to go chinese style population control pretty soon.

>We are also highly racist, segregated, and proud.

We taught this slave well, I'm proud.

fuck off paki. This is what actual pakis look like. Those are probably from Central Asian tribal people from long ago or descendants of Ancient Greeks who converted to Buddhism (see Greco-Buddhism) and was later conquered by Mudslimes

bad leaf goy

also another reminder.
North Indians are the true Aryans of India, with indo-caucasoid genes

kek. Can I be mossad, dear merchant?

Yes the people are great. throw acid at the women, throw bombs at the men, throw dicks at little girls. But what happens to little boys is completely ok, because its their culture, don't be so racist.

>Indians are pursuing hegemony and Nepal is already their little playground
Does this get mentioned? Are people taking action or at least noticing this?

this thread.

Not yet
All they're doing is bringing out condom ads and if you go to a nearby reproduction center or whatever that is called, you get a free condom pack and family planning counselling.

Fucking kek

Those guys in the pic are afghans
Picture is literally called afghan.jpeg

Why do so many poojets have mustaches? They always look terrible.

every body knows this. The politicians wont pursue any actions because they are India's puppets. The people want something done but have no way of doing it themselves. We think a new politician or a party can fix the problem but they're all puppets, all of them. Fuckin commies man, I wish we had our own Pinochet. I'd pay for their helicopter rides.

Again, I don't care lmao

heres another example.
its 2 completely different genotypes.

Cultural thing.
The bigger and more well maintained your mustache, the more manly you are considered
At least that was the case before.

Recent wave of nationalism in India has led to what the nepal guy is talking about, I suppose

Oh wow, the ones on the left almost look like people.

Tfw no paki gf

enjoying canada sardar g?

White Aryan or whatever they are, Pakistanis are still retards.

We cucked them out of East Pakistan. And pretty soon We will make sure Balochistan becomes a new country. By the time we are finished with Pakistan nobody will even remember such a country existed

its been happening since your independence.

kys dane

Aight based Paki joins

who is this semen demon?

Are Sikhs always north indians?
I friend of mine is from north india and he's pretty light skinned. He has a lot of family in Canada too

So the guy on the left is a violent inbred retard? Neat.

most sikhs are right next to pakiland border.

born in Canada while you're still waiting for your green card you inbred fuck.
>Today, 70% of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30% (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants“).
pickeringpost.com/story/the-cost-of-islamic-incest/1316

>mfw Sorting Hat puts me in Out House

>Canada

>Not a real country.

Get fucked mate. Nothing more than yankee-kun's hat. Also stop killing indigenous women you Christ faggots.

Attractive Paki/North Indian women usually have the worst personalities. The ones born and raised here at least. They get spoiled like crazy not to mention the dozens of beta Indians that hang around them gives them a huge fucking sense of entitlement.

F L A G
L
A
G

Kek

Didn't expect modi to come out and talk about balochistan in the open t.bh

Sikhs are from Punjab which is somewhere between North and West India so yeah.

btw I'd really like those nuke blue prints back, no hard feelings

Never seen a shadow grin before. It's unnerving.

>the 1947 Partition that split India into India and Pakistan literally cut the Sikh homeland in half.
>Sikhs unanimously decided to move to the India side as we would fare better with the Hindus due to our eternal war against islam.
> and who the fuck wants to live with mudslimes?

While that's true, it has become much more prevalent in the past decade.

>tfw you will never be James Achilles Kirkpatrick

Well, are the pakistanis hidin gtheir designs for Kashmir? No point in being coy about helping the people of Balochistan get free from a failed and pathetic nation

sardar g seems to be a little upset.
o pa g clam down.

Only if white people start having babies in this country and not valuing money and possessions over starting a family.

Pakis are subhuman mudslimes. Indians are based anti-islam bros.

What the fuck is wrong with this goy?

He's a cuck who watched his wife get fucked by others.

That's Rami Malek, he's Egyptian

Peace plan for indian and pakis: intermarry and create a hybrid religion of islam and hinduism

>superpoower by 2020!!!!

Can confirm. I saw a lot of ginger Afghans when I was there in 2014.
>did range clearance with afghan mine coalition
>picked up a nigger load of dragons teeth and VOG's
>remembered russia was here a couple decades ago
>forbidden love children everywhere

>666
kek has spoken.

If Pakistan is so great, why don't you fuck off back there?

>Argentina is going to be whiter than both in 50

Yeah that's true
Finally someone had the balls to come out and say it at least.

Finland greatest ally

Indians are Aryans faggot. So are Iranians. Frankly, the only two groups of people who have a right to call themselves that. Our ancestors migrated from BMAC culture in Turkmenistan. Kashmiri Pandits have Ancestral North Indian genes to the extent of 90%. Ancestral North Indians & Western Eurasian people form a clade faggot.

>He's a cuck who watched his wife get fucked by others
That's what EVERYONE in India did until the British gave them a spoonful of sugar and a heavy dose of Victorian morality. Along with wife-burning and dog-bothering.

I work with a redpilled pakistani, the guy says all the rich/intelligent people in the middle east live in the mountains and all the goatfuckers live in the desert

I have 3 toilets in my house, are you able to say you own at least one?
Your country is the only turd on the map... Your women are smart enough to stop reproducing, so stop raping them.

Yanks have never supported us faggot.

If anything, that proves that racial superiority is horse shit because Indians and Pakis have at least some sense of civilization. You guys are just cavemen despite 1/200 Afghans having whiteish features

South indian ones tend tobe more educated and the ones working white collar jobs while north indians are blue collar who work in gas stations, drive cabs, etc.

took our jobs, maga trump 2016

yeah, they dont really look after there people in the east, they hardly even moniter them

Mudslime street-shitters are way worse than regular street-shitters. I honestly wish India nukes Pakistan one day.

Are you retarded? Most of the Pakistanis here have come straight from their motherland or are from exclusively Pakistani heritage, and they really don't look like you claim...

somebody seems to a thing for brown girls.

Naturally curious. Is all. Not a lot of whiteys here.

Half those walking turds are about her height which I'm guessing is about 5'2, even their stature is pathetic lol

Pakistanis... not even once

Do u have a brownie fetish my dude?

Same here t.bh
But if we did that then Americunts would nuke us in retaliation.

Nice contacts
I swipe left dozens of girls who look better than the ones you are posting daily on tinder, you'd think a 1.3 billion people country whould had more attractive girls to cherrypick

Its useless. The people here have bought into the colonial meme that there is something in common between the Aryans of India and the white people of Europe.

Prior to around 200 years ago the word 'Aryan' as a word to describe themselves does not appear in any of the Western historical books. If you were to ask Charlemagne, the Lionheart or any of their ancient kings if he was an 'Aryan', he would probably give you a blank stare.

The white boys of Cred Forums however are proud to parade themselves as 'Aryans' while being clueless about the origin of the term

Yeh, but pakis fail the hypothetical neighbour test -- I'd much rather live next to an Indian.

God. Americunts way too retarded to grasp genetics. Aryans were never white to begin with! They were Eastern Eurasian pastoral nomadic tribes who lived in the Steppes of Central Asia. For fucks sake, grab a god damned book you faggot.

Ugh, paki trash, enjoy your brown piss flaps

There are certainly many beautiful ones. Unfortunately they're few and far between and I have little respect for their culture[s]

PAKI ATTACK
PATTACKI

When is the Great Indian-Pakistani War about to start?

Not that user, but I kind of did. I've since moved on to Latinas though. Dated a girl that looked like a discount Freida Pinto in Sophomore year of College. It didn't work out, but it was always fun pissing off her Indian guy friends who would constantly follow her around like a lost puppy while trying to "intimidate" me in the most passive aggressive ways possible.

Hey poo in loos, how do you feel about the cashmere region of India?

They should get autonomy tbqh

Who da fuk is dat

Rape gangs LOL

That's the culture of islam at work right there.

What a stupid cunt, look at her eyes, reminds me of those fucking retarded overweight mestizas who bleach their hair and wear contacts.

>filename

Soon
Tensions are up too much of they werent high enough already after Modi released a statement saying that Pakistan Occupied Kashmir is Indian clay and that India will help the Balochistan movement (a separatist movement in Pakistan)

can confirm. They are fucking dangerous. One minute she is flirting with you turning you inside out.... the next minute shes fucking her bf again

pakis arn't indian

Thats some rage user, what did those girls do to you?

Well I heard all the good news I need to hear today.

Thank you, my poo.

Kashmir already is more or less autonomous
They have special privileges and freedoms that no other state or even union territory in India has.

>Tamil Tigers were niggers and chimping out

I can confirm

t. Tamil

Holy fuck it's a goddamn sherpa

reminder.. pakis not only are poo in loos, but are lying poos in loos

Get the fuck out of my country, go back from where mongols took ya'

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34043575

I hate them more than emerates.
We need to take control.

>hey have special privileges and freedoms
they haven't had internet for like 2 months now.
100s of them have been killed and blinded while protesting and were not allowed to pray in public in eid. "privileges and freedoms". lol.

There are two types of Tamils in Sri Lanka. The ones creating the ruckus are genetically more similar to the Sinhalese Buddhists there than they are to the Tamils in India.

They live in my country and have the nerve to try to disguise themselves as whites

Well Argentina is not white. Come home brown man

if they are disguise themselves as whites then why are you upset argentina? shouldn't someone white be upset?

Must be a cucked white Christ faggot spreading gospel in Nepal. Probably teaching heathens how to worship a Jew.

I knew a Paki when I worked help desk. His name was Imran Khan and he seemed psychotic but friendly. He accidentally sent me an email of GWB getting rooted by Osama.

There was also a terrorist with the same name, not sure if any relation.

Sorry Pakis, I don't generally like you.

>everyone is mixed there. no pure pakis
70% of UK Pakis are married to a first cousin.
How pure can you get?

>not allowed to pray in public in eid

I can't see how that is a problem.

I can't understand for the life of me why Pakistan and India won't merge back together and start pooling our resources to stand up to communist China. We'd become a more valuable pawn for the West since all Indian and Pakistani people are obsessed with western culture and have not regard for whatever of culture and values that our pathetic ancestors passed down to us.

>post yfw the two most beautiful buildings in Hindustan were built by a Muslim and a Brit

POO

The Whiteys really loved that divide and conquer shit. really fucked things up.

But at least we kicked a bunch of muzzies out

Oh jull oye, phudi dea

Look at yourselves and your tiny dicks.

Truly the lowest tier.

oh boy here comes the hippie.
dude, im all up for india and pakiland having better relations, but "merge back together" is not going to be a good idea.

Nice memes poos in loos.

>being this fucking deluded
Brings a tear to my eye when I read about what hindPOOs did to your smelly hairy ape-like women in '84

>since all Indian and Pakistani people are obsessed with western culture and have not regard for whatever of culture and values that our pathetic ancestors passed down to us.

Sadly this is very true.

That's interesting cause I also know Paki with the first name being Imran. He's a psycho. Beats his girlfriend, who is white.

ain't no burka in that picture

this is honestly scary to me. I mean you guys both have nukes, and a war would have huge ramifications worldwide

fuck off. Recently a man had to bury his relative himself because hindPOO police didnt allow more people at funeral. I hope we poo on your mandirs real soon

>most sikhs are right next to pakiland border.

Unfortunately.

SEVERELY UNDERRATED

also checked

protip: I'm talking about the people

Are chutiye gand Mara na
Aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya tere ko?

South asias are all niggers.

Especially considering that nations allied on each side would also probably join the war

What ramifications?
I don't think there will be any. In a nuclear war, India will suffer as well, I don't deny that.

India will lose an arm and a leg but Pakistan will lose its head. It won't exist anymore.

There will be some fallout which will spread locally. Nowhere near any western country. I don't understand why the west cares about nuclear war between Indian and Pakistan.

Maybe hes celebrating eid al adha, commemorating God commanding Abraham to child sacrifice

He dindu nuffin

>India will lose an arm and a leg
buddy there is a reason why we are stockpiling nukes. we currently have more then you do.

>a British company with a private army made up of native Indians defeated the Sikh 'Empire'

Stockpile them all you want. It will only make you glow brighter when the day comes

>What ramifications?
likesaid. Other countries would likely be pulled into the war. I'm guessing China would put at least some support behind Pakistan, since they don't want to see India grow enough to cancel them out. And I think just about every western nation would offer some support to India.

She is from northern India

India ends it pretty quickly because of conventional forces.

Because most people in Pakistan want Pakistan to exist and believe that they will be persecuted as a minority

Persecution can be real or perceived to create serious discontent --> huge instability

Good fences make good neighbors

China doesn't give a fuck about Pakistan. Pakistan is nothing more than a utility to them. If anyone think China will risk war with India over Pakistan, they are deluding themsleves

[Citiation Needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh_Empire#End_of_the_Sikh_empire

North East India probably
NE look like chinks

Indians either look like skinny abbos or like frog people.

>China doesn't give a fuck about Pakistan
waaaattt?

even if china does not supports us in the war. we still have more friends in the region then you do.
both nepal and srilanka are friendly towards us but fucking hate your guts.
both Iran and KSA will jump to help us.
what do you have? bangladesh and afghanistan? good luck with that.

I always kek at the eyes. Some poo in loos don't look as dark as op's pic related, but I think that's just some parts of northern India. Pretty much the entire country is poo.

I agree, I don't think China gives two shits about Pakistan in general. But as far political relations go I think they are very close.

Only political elite families and military establishment hate "hippies" and disregard anything logical they say on that pretext. Since the merging of Pakistan and India would put an end to their business of looting the country and filling their overseas accounts.

They're cute, though. Are they natives or did they just migrate there at a certain point in known history?
Mind you, I have a thing for brown girls.

Iran is Shia. How man massacres of Shias have there been in Pakistan? I

Like I said, the world in general wouldn't care if the Frankenstein monster and failed state that is Pakistan ceased to exist. The creation of Pakistan itself was a sad joke.

Correct me if I'm wrong but indo-iranian relations are also very close
Also, India has strategic alliances with South East Asian and Pacific countries to check the growth and influence of China in international waters
In an hypothetical situation where India would be attacked by China, it would receive help from said countries.

There are only two types of Muslims in Pakistan. The ones who know nothing about Islam and hardcore terrorists. And then Pakistan complains about terrorism. And even then, Muslims and Hindus lived in peace before East Indian Company. Our people are pacifist(pussyfist) in nature. There won't be any persecution.

China only uses Pakistan to harass India but I doubt they would go to war if things got nuclear serious. They have their own muslim problem in Xinjian. Secretly the chinks hate their guts just as much as anyone

Natives
Racial diversity in the Indian subcontinent several hundred years ago was divided between Dravidian, Caucasoid and Mongloid races.
As you move up from Eastern India, Mongloid features increase steadily.

>Iran
>Pakistan ally
My god I really hope you don't believe that ummah bullshit.

Sri Lanka is neutral at best and Nepal is basically an Indian puppet state,we even got that pro-China prime minister to resign.

The thing is,no one except US-China will intervene in a nuclear conflict,Iran,Sri Lanka,Nepal,Afghanistan,Bangladesh none of these would want to eat a nuke to their capital city because they picked a side.

China won't intervene because Beijing is in India's nuclear umbrella and if India does get cornered and nuked the 3GD , their hopes for becoming a superpower will be dashed.

US will intervene but more likely on our side than yours,considering current developments and they don't have to worry about either sides nukes because we don't have delivery systems to deliver them all the way to the US

Your understanding of geo-politics is very base

Killer hash comes from there.

they have backed us in every war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Pakistan_relations

both japan and s.korea will stay away from the war.
who do you think malaysia and indonesia, the muslim majority countries will pick?

>India would be attacked by China
that will never happen. if there is one country in the world that is against war, its china. because war is bad for business. china will do what ever it can to prevent a war.

You are exactly right about China never wanting to get into a war with India.
If the world's biggest producer and the worlds biggest consumer got into a war, it would have adverse effects.

Pakistanis = All the disadvantages of Indians + Islam. The worst of both worlds.

>China only uses Pakistan to harass India but I doubt they would go to war if things got nuclear serious

I hope you are right, granted I'm not as keen to the political ties of the region as you are but, I think as the last 100 or so years have shown other countries allies tend to get dragged into these types of wars.

I can guarantee China would send some support to Pakistan, but I think the only question is how much support.

Saudi is collapsing any

Your understanding is also very base if you think the US is India's strategic partner. Thus far, Pakistan is still a (((strategic ally))) of the US and with Clinton saying Kissinger was her hero, any Indo-Pak war will lead to US intervention on the Paki side. The only hope for India for things like global entry, H1B reform, and yes, US-India relations is Trump, which is unlikely

Well, if Trump gets elected, he will not care about what India and Pakistan do to each other, which is kind of why I am hoping he does become President of the USA

Not sure but I read somewhere that genie planning to reduce the support that the US is giving to Pakistan

>he will not care about what India and Pakistan do to each other, which is kind of why I am hoping he does become President of the USA
Wew. What do you hope ??

Kind of outdated on your information.
India is now US major defence partner status and Pakistan is pretty much a lost cause because of them falling in the Chinese sphere of influence and funding the haqqani network

That and in the event of a nuclear war,India would be able to retain it's lefover nukes even after the dust has settled

Pakistani nukes would fall into either militant or Iranian hands,which the US wants to avoid,so you will intervene from India's side in such an event,the US has no other alternative

*Trump is planning
Holy fucking shit my autocorrect sucks ass

Trump will play hardball with both India and Pakistan.

Going by how Trump plans to conduct foreign policy, he will demand that India open up its markets more to US companies or face more protectionism from the USA. This will hurt India but I don't care because of what he ill do to Pakistan

With Pakistan, Trump will realize that the US gets nothing out of funding Pakistan. It is just money down the drain. If anything the Pakistani ISI had their role in the creation of 9/11 because it was the ISI that facilitated the creation of the Taliban state in Afghanistan which gave sanctuary to Osama.

So, in the net a Trump Presidency will be tough for India but it will be worse for Pakistan. So I hope they elect Trump

? Western whores dress like whores and go to a conservative country and expect not to get raped.

Why are you defending feminists ? Why should whores have the right to dress how they want in conservative countries ?

>bell's

that is some cheap shit liqour you got there, amigo

Orginal aryan here

I agree

I'm kind of shocked that some militant group hasn't stolen and deployed a nuke yet.

Aren't nukes kind of complicated even to deliver though? is it just as easy as dropping it from a plane, or what?

Pakistan has been a lost cause and state-sponsor of terrorism for decades and has not been called out by successive presidencies. The next likely president is in the pocket of Saudi Barbaria and other state sponsors of terror, so why would the future administration be any different.

The US will always claim to act in the interest of "stability" but they will claim India is the aggressor and Pakistan dindu nuffin (by virtue of conventional strength), which is exactly what happened with Kissinger

Plus we know that the US is intent on playing geopolitical 8D chess so the fact that India is a huge strategic partner with Russia as well and the current climate of Putin-bashing, the US will be on the side of Pakistan

Dude you realize that porn is banned in India , so they see porn from western nations. They see white whores fucking niggers , they then think oh if she fucks niggers there is a good chance she'll fuck me

>porn is banned in India
Its not though.

>sheep shagging porn

you are not too much different from the brits 2bh

why don't you produce more porn then. Get on it. Seriously for having over a billion people most of the indian porn ive seen is just fat nasty chicks recorded on some shitty camcorder

India has been characterised as one of the "countries with the lowest per capita rates of rape".[5]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_India

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/09/07/cdc-rape-women-statistics/15239361/

is she like 4 ft

Indian society is socially conservative

The times have changed since Kissinger though,drastically.

The Americans have never hesitated to help us even when we were Soviet allies and that was the cold war

In the 1962 war when the Soviets abandoned us in favor of China,the USAF flew sorties and dropped supplies to our troops,JFK sent the Kitty Hawk Aircraft Carrier to help us out as well and after the war, India made temporary bases for the USA and you guys flew U-2s to spy on many countries from there , including China.US pressure also got the Chinese to withdraw back to McMahon lines of control,
This was in 1962,peak of the cold war during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

We're barely still in business with Russia let alone be allied with them.Since 2014 US has topped Russia as the biggest weapons supplier to India.

US will always act according to it's interests,and securing Pakistani nuked has been an American priority since forever , and Paki nukes being distributed by militants and businessmen to countries like NoKo,Iran,Libya will harm US interests severely.

You hypothesize US supporting Pakistan but don't give any reasons as to why.

Also I'm not claiming to know your country better than you,I'm just saying I'm better informed and updated on geo-politics than you

Because starring in porn will get you socially shunned over here.

so is Japan

Yet street shitting is socially acceptable

>the country that wrote the Kama Sutra socially shuns people who have sex on camera

>germany gets bombed into the ground
>recovers to be 1st world country
>japan gets nuked twice by usa
>recovers to be 1st world country

how can poo in loos even compete

What do you think the karma sutra is exactly ?

IN

Oi this man just culturally shamed me