youtu.be/dYCZbkVVdFA
youtu.be/zeRnUxH0BsA&nohtml5=False
youtu.be/ouURJ1-krqk
youtu.be/24lv8pVXWDg
youtu.be/InS2VIKBKLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anglos are worse

Dugin is is a shithead

>OP is judging my race based on opinion of some fucktard, so he thinks all Slavs, including me suport zimbabwe

Slavs are very naive and it's easy to manipulate them. Perfect host for joos.

So Common filth reads Dugin? Intresting

Wtf just looked at your flag
>Ukraine
Not a country???

>Not a country???
A jewish meme country.

LOL, burgers reading Dugin

Ok look, it's this thread again. We're breddy comfy with the most beautiful women on earth. Bongs, burgers, poos, gooks, nogs are simply jealous

How's he viewed in Russia?? He came here a couple of years back, surprisingly redpilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=RUDimiU-wZg

Dugin is the ultimate redpill.

>OP is judging my race based on opinion of some fucktar
no, I judged Slavs long ago based on the Polish and Russian users of this board. I think there are based Slavs, I'm just wondering why it's so common for Slavs to be "good goyim". They cuck harder in Jewish ways than anyone else. Not even blacks sound as Jewish as Slavs do.

Some think he is a wacko, some respect him, but he is not the figure that appears on tv now. And if you are not on tv, people don't know you or quickly forget about you.
He is a traditionalist and his philosophy is somewhat too complicated for regular Russia millenial and they preffer to simplify and say that he is crazy.

You just don't understand Dugin.

Is he anti-white, yes or no?

Look, m8, your nation is circumcised, you shows are jewish, your politics suport Izrael.
And you are spitting on all slavs, without telling why just saying "good goyim".

tldr: Not an argument

LMAO Rhodesia was cucked by the West not only the commies, its downfall didn't have to do with racism but with the desire of destroying regional powers in Africa, same happened with South Africa. Le apartheid was just an excuse. You are clueless as fuck bro.

>breddy comfy
>living in the shittiest country of Europe
What?

>without telling why just saying "good goyim"
Can you fucking read what I posted in the image?
He's a genocidal anti-white, just like a fucking kike. What's the difference? besides, nearly every Slav on this board loves kikes and talks about "muh 6 gorillion". Hard to believe all these Slav country flags aren't just JIDF sometimes, you sound like such kikes.

youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c

>LMAO Rhodesia
wtf are you talking about, genius?

Jokes aside Dugin is edgy, and he spouts a lot of edgy shit so you shouldn't take him seriously.

We kinda fought Hitler remember?
We didnt do it to protect communism, but because he wanted to kill all of us, systematicly.
Communism fucked us up, and people are still fucked up by it. Yours even more, look at your country.

Fuck off

>We kinda fought Hitler remember?
yeah, we all did too, bud
>We didnt do it to protect communism
could fooled everyone else
>but because he wanted to kill all of us
"muh 6 gorillion" -- you're just like kikes, with your lolohoax myths.
>Communism fucked us up, and people are still fucked up by it. Yours even more, look at your country.
Yeah, doesn't really feel like any of us won anything, huh?
>fuck off
It's my thread Shlomo, you fuck off.

sorry about OP pic

He's not wrong.

I consider the “White nationalists” allies when they refuse modernity, the global oligarchy and liberal-capitalism, in other words everything that is killing all ethnic cultures and traditions. The modern political order is essentially globalist and based entirely on the primacy of individual identity in opposition to community. It is the worst order that has ever existed and it should be totally destroyed. When “White nationalists” reaffirm Tradition and the ancient culture of the European peoples, they are right. But when they attack immigrants, Muslims or the nationalists of other countries based on historical conflicts; or when they defend the United States, Atlanticism, liberalism or modernity; or when they consider the White race (the one which produced modernity in its essential features) as being the highest and other races as inferior, I disagree with them completely.

More than this, I can’t defend Whites when they are in opposition to non-Whites because, being White and Indo-European myself, I recognize the differences of other ethnic groups as being a natural thing, and do not believe in any hierarchy among peoples, because there is not and cannot be any common, universal measure by which to measure and compare the various forms of ethnic societies or their value systems. I am proud to be Russian exactly as Americans, Africans, Arabs or Chinese are proud to be what they are. It is our right and our dignity to affirm our identity, not in opposition to each other but such as it is: without resentment against others or feelings of self-pity.

>hold on
*touches nose*
>iz you of saying
*ironically calls himself a Stalinist*
>Hang on a second
*Reminisces on Yugoslavia*
>sniff, iz you really saying
*ruffles nose*
>that we were of
*makes an obscure reference to an irrelevant post-USSR country*
>let me understand this correctly
*ruffles nose*
>iz you of saying
*sniff sniff*
>and so on and so on
*ruffles nose*
>iz you saying we were of
*Denies being a Stalinist*
>some sort of Hegelian Marxists and shieeet?

>inb4 muh Generalplan Ost
find me some evidence that's NOT a single "eye witness" at Nuremberg, just like all the other obvious bullshit from that show trial.

Just look at all these Slavs Hitler recruited to the SS, so he could genocide them by letting them fight for Germany!

>Hitler Honors Germany's International Army
youtu.be/8ra-ChcOiuU
>Russian Liberation Army
youtu.be/ofgLFvFDjKg
>Serbia
youtu.be/-P8RbKAsVss
>Slovakia
youtu.be/dUPXTAG1Bvk
>Bosnia
youtu.be/A8N2W74AULc
>Ukraine
youtu.be/oxPvRdqkX9g
>Bulgaria
youtu.be/1tFeT0F8SHA
>Croatia
youtu.be/orOsyDt_zR8&nohtml5
>Slovakia
youtu.be/SFdulJcMMUE#t=83
>Hungary
youtu.be/HJd1T10kYv8
>Romania
youtu.be/8Whdj1JRK6s
>Free Russia
youtu.be/dYCZbkVVdFA
>Verdinaso Belgium
youtu.be/zeRnUxH0BsA&nohtml5=False
>Serbia ZBOR
youtu.be/ouURJ1-krqk
>Poland
youtu.be/24lv8pVXWDg
>Slovenia
youtu.be/InS2VIKBKLE

>he's not wrong
>rubs hands
top wew

lol i still love ZIzek even though he's an idiot

The concept of the nation is now being destroyed by the same forces that created it, back during the first stage of modernity. The nations have already fulfilled their mission of destroying any organic and spiritual identity, and now the capitalists are liquidating the instrument they used to achieve this in favor of direct globalization. We need to attack capitalism as the absolute enemy which was responsible for the creation of the nation as a simulacrum of traditional society, and which was also responsible for its destruction. The reasons behind the present catastrophe lie deep in the ideological and philosophical basis of the modern world. In the beginning, modernity was White and national; in the end, it has become global. So White nationalists need to choose which camp they want to be in: that of Tradition, which includes their own Indo-European tradition, or that of modernity. Atlanticism, liberalism, and individualism are all forms of absolute evil for the Indo-European identity, since they are incompatible with it.

If “identitarians” really love their identity, they should ally themselves with the Eurasianists, alongside the traditionalists and the enemies of capitalism belonging to any people, religion, culture or political camp. Being anti-Communist, anti-Muslim, anti-Eastern, pro-American or Atlanticist today means to belong to the other side. It means to be on the side of the current global order and its financial oligarchy. But that is illogical, because the globalists are in the process of destroying any identity except for that of the individual, and to forge an alliance with them therefore means to betray the essence of one’s cultural identity.

>Look at this files
I have a lifestory of my grandmother and grandfather, and their parents.

I stopped reading the second it said that whites gave no benefits.

Don't try to reason with actual retards. Who being as stupid and easily controllable as they are, are even more retarded now that they've been brainwashed. You see nazi apologists turn a blind eye to many things. Yet their heart rate increases 5 fold when somebody posts about "general plan ost" and they quickly out of anxiety and a bit of anger post links trying to prove something, they don't even know what they're doing. If Slavs were to tell about their grandparents witnessing even the execution of jews not slavs in their town or village they'd still deny that it happened, even if like I said it were jews. They'd say "your grandparents are so fucking full of shit" probably. Don't even come to this retarded board. Abstain from the retards here. They're the real untermensch like germans who massacred civilians, due to their actions not blood. Let the retards kill each other off, they will eventually.