George

So lads where were you when Pepe crossed yet another boundary this time. what have we done.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/16/george-stephanopoulos-pepe-frog-well-known-symbol-white-supremacist-movement/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
youtube.com/watch?v=gbHatNR43sw
rawstory.com/2016/09/here-are-the-neo-nazi-origins-of-donald-trump-jr-s-warming-up-the-gas-chamber-comment/
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow
dailyprogress.com/the-latest-pence-meets-with-greek-orthodox-church-leader/article_d998dee6-0bb0-5cb1-ba78-a5744ed98073.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kek officially the new swastika

Clearly there's a reputation to live up to now. Better get started on the death camps - a smug pepe would make a perfect mural for the gas chambers.

The swastika is anot ancient symbol of power which has been vilified because of said power. Kek has become a symbol so they must try to stop it from taking them over.

the left have been the ones instigating violence against all the right

of course they want the right in gas chambers

>tfw swastika is still in some Finnish flags

Pic related, Finnish air force academy's flag

(((((stephanopoulos)))))

>Well known
Now they're spouting bullshit.

George Snuffleupagus is living proof the MSM is the propaganda organ of the left.

they are truly unironically going with this, it's kind of sad that a rag tag group of virgin anime nerd autists can troll the entire MSM establishment this hard, Pepe is now the mascot of their newest boogeyman, WE ISIS NOW

We are approaching the Meme Singularity.

it is well known because the media keeps saying it

The fact there's a smug pepe behind him only makes this image more hilarious.

We were absolutely BTFO by Cher as well.

It's over goys, how will we possibly recover?

Snuffleupogus looks like shit. They must calling him and screaming at him to help her.

Im not gonna lie CNN was pretty fun to watch yesterday

all the publicity is strengthening KEK

>all they have left is shouting racist and crying about a green frog

Well, at least they've given up on trying to paint Hillary as anything other than an unlikable, dying bitch.

nice. how does the mudslim adapt to the cold? are there still many mudslim?

What do normies think of this? Surely they are bemused by the media claiming a green cartoon frog named Pepe is a Nazi symbol?

They have disturbed kek for the last time!

Someone find a picture of Georgie boy from pre-June 2015.

We need to see if Trump has visibly aged him.

Last winter some Iraqi refugees left voluntarily because they complained about how cold it is

PLEASE SHUT PEPE DOWN

great new to hear my friend

This is going to be a good winter.

Completely fucking ridiculous, they're just getting anyone who will appear on camera to say anything now

Kek smite this shill

>&&&
Is this the written equivelant of stammering? What the fuck is this whore's problem?

>white supremacist

When does this jew invented meme end?

How many layers of desperation & insecurity do you have to be on to take a cartoon as a major political threat?

>What the fuck is this whore's problem?
PTSD when Trump blew her the fuck out a few years ago

kek Donald roasted that plastic bitch

When they're all dead.

Fuck you, George.

They blame Trump for making racism and whatnot okay again, yet they are the ones pushing this out in the open.

democrats have embraced Muslims and black supremacist groups, yet they label you a white supremacist for pointing this out...

>the memeverse is collapsing
>the big bang has happened, is happening, and will happen

no matter what happens from here, i will always love you user

Memeing on Cred Forums

>Στεφανοπουλος
Ογγγ

Brain damage.

Remember when just a short whike ago normies started using pepe? Even Katy perry used it I think. Then the creepy good girl pictures etc. were created to reclaim it, and now its somehow a single of white surpremacy

What a year

>kek shows up in a new 'EBIL WHITE SUPREMACIST' video
so many lulz would be had

But not all Pepes are white supremacy memes. Pepe is a meme of peace. We should get #NotAllPepes trending on Twitter for keks.

>That poo poo Pepe in the bottom right

Just give me one clear report on a poo poo Pepe news. Just one.

I'm mostly excited for the MSM to learn about Moonman.

If they thought Pepe(PBUH) was bad, Moonman is going to make them go apeshit.

Nah it's a good thing, normies will either stop culturally appropriating pepe or they will join us because of how insane the left went over a fucking cartoon frog.

We are baiting where none have baited before.
Whats all this mass coverage of pepe doing to Keks power level, like surly he must release another week of happenings soon.

The media is bringing this shit up because they get it TWEETED AT THEM

what a buncha retards
I'm sure everyone else in the world cares about your twitter inbox...

Fuck the left
They are just going to have to learn to man up and growballs

It's really fun messing with journalists and jews on Twitter.

You should try it.

>Stephanopoulos
Where the hell do these names come from?

>threatened by a cartoon
>have spent tens of millions of dollars in air-time over last few weeks demonizing a fucking frog instead of attacking the Don
We've already won.

Greece.

That plane entrance was great

I wish Trump would use his helicopter more.

It's so fucking cool

rofl look at Trump never taking a step without holding the railing.. is there medical issues he's not telling us? s m h

Lol these idiots are normalizing nazi symbols again, used to be you wouldnt see these symbols except in museums, now its common.

so cool

Not quite, it's swastika gone dank, actually Jahanism.

Those steps are dangerous

They just don't have a clue what's going on.

I remember Trump saying early on in the campaign at a rally that he always walked very slowly and carefully in public because, were he ever to trip on a step or stumble, that clip would be rebroadcast constantly and at every occasion.

Trump understands, and he tells us he understands.

They don't even know how deep this goes. Wait until they discover the Pepe meme magic.

Man, I've got some mixed opinions on Bush, but at least he didn't take himself too seriously.

G Bush was easily the funniest leader of all time.
Some of the quotes leave you in tears.
Soo fuckin funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ

It was all an act

where is user

Helicopters also crash a lot and are more susceptible to tampering, you can loose engines, some control surfaces or even landing gear and still have a survivable landing. If almost anything goes wrong with a helicopter though even for a second they will tear themselves apart or just fall out the sky.

NEW JERSEY IS WHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

>I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn't work.
>mfw I realize that Trump will never bring the bantz like this again now that he's President.

> listening to Greeks
> ever

What are the chances Kek gets mentioned on national tv before the election?
10%

Wanting to live in peace in your own nation = supremacy. My hatred for the liars is at a constant all-time high

He worked for the Clintons for fuck sake, of course he's going to play into their narrative

That's funny considering George Stephanopoulos is deathly afraid of niggers.

It's time for the green supremacist master race to rise up!

You omitted the best of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

When will they find out about Awoo?

Maddow already did
So 100%

I can't wait for Charlie Rose to do a whole discussion with ((Southern Poverty Law Center)) "racism experts" on Pepe the Frog

I sort of used to respect that guy for being a decent interviewer, but he sold his soul for a salary raise and a morning talk show.

Sauce?

Most recent video?
I watched but didn't notice any Kek references

Where? Not in her recent Pepe segment.

Silly monkey. She never mentioned Kek, only Pepe.

I toldd you about stairs bro

So this this the sword that the left decided to fall upon. A cartoon frog.

Where were you when we took pepe back from the normies for good this time?

Retard, he says pepe not kek

Praise Kek, post the hypersigil and watch the meme magic unfold fellow kekromancers

normie genocide soon

>I've been to their website

>tfw Cher browses Cred Forums

I really think we're truly reaching critical and dangerous memetic levels here. Do you believe in life without Cred Forums? Are our memes strong enough? I guess we'll have to believe. Memes can build a bridge.

holy shit
now that's something the MSM doesn't want you to see

>Normies will never use pepe again because he is a Nazi symbol

The media has proved multiple times that they are too retarded to navigate Cred Forums correctly or find Cred Forums so i don't think that they are going to figure kek out

It's all she's been tweeting about this morning.

What mental illness does she have? Her tweets remind me of Carrie Fisher, who has bipolar disorder.

>mfw some whore on msnbc goes into a slobbering fit of rage when she listens to his best album, eclipse

Why do you think that? Once he's president he'll be able to say whatever the hell he wants.

Truth is spoken. Kek approves.
Praise him!

Cher has never been normal, she's been crazy since at lesst the 60s. Maybe it's because she's Albanian, just like that cunt Anita Sarkeesian. Cher's middle name is Sarkisian. Coinkedinkle?

I used that to redpill some of my family members on Pepe, the cyberwarfare meme.

It worked, great.

inb4 hundreds of german shitposters get jailed

Working men survive the cold. It has refined genetics in the north.

No time to sleep on a warm rock under the sun.

You gotta cut that fire wood nigger

Greenshirts when? Can we get some frog brigades going?

It's like some people never even watched tv in the 80s.

Karras was a football player and refilled as fuck tho

>(((((stephanopoulos)))))
You know that's Greek not Jewish, right?

And we all know, the Democrats can count on those swarthy Greeks to take out Republican opponents.

>type in google.com
>hit enter
>type "pepe meme"
>hit enter
>hit image
>change date range to just this year
>find out that only about one out of every hundred memes has anything to do with White Nationalism
>Realize satire exist
>Realize the Hillary Campaign, other Reporters, and the SPLC are all liars

I know he was a terrible equestrian

MONGO LIKE SHERIFF

GEORGE JEWADOPPLEPOPLOUS

HEIL HITLER

>Albanian
You mean Armenian. You know, the group that the Muslim Turks tried to wipe off the face of the Earth which Hitler reportedly used as inspiration. Just remember, Cred Forums, Hilter admired Muslim genocide. Yeah yeah. I know. Ataturk was more secular. He still was genocidal against Christians.

You mean the ones that Shank Yoghurt says deserved it?

You guys think this is funny now but you do know that this will only get the jews who want to0tal and complete control over the internet more of a leg up to do so right?

they are doing it with OS's already

you are only encouraging the mainstream to give them a reason to shut everything down

mfw Greek
mfw look Jewish and even have had Jews come up to me asking to join in as I walk by their synagogue

Will they?

>Nazi Mr. Hankey

Someone make a Mr. Hankey Pepe.

>the jews
You keep using that word.
You know you're as retarded as the crazy feminists who think every man is part of some global patriarchy conspiracy against them, right?
There are plenty of Jews getting fucked over by the Jewish and non-Jewish global elite running things.

BAN ASSAULT FROG DRAWINGS

Oh my bad. Idk how I feel about Armenians. I don't know a lot of them but the ones I did know irl were pretty based. I just found the Sarkisian thing interesting. Maybe it's the name.

Examples?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbHatNR43sw

lol this one greek dude I work with (friendly as fuck, smart guy) always literally hunches and crawls around like a jew.

I should have capped the date range to before this story broke. Oh well.

normies must think the media is losing their mind

Cher redpilled when?

rawstory.com/2016/09/here-are-the-neo-nazi-origins-of-donald-trump-jr-s-warming-up-the-gas-chamber-comment/

ITS HAPPENING! THEY ARE FINALLY MENTIONING MEME MAGIC!!

OY VEY THE GAS CHAMBER COMMENT

ITS LITERALLY ANOTHER FUCKING SHOAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I still can't get over this, I literally laugh out loud every time I read a "Pepe is a WN" in mainstream media. What have we done?

PRAISE KEK

Cool, I didn't know I was a white supremacist. Thanks for telling me, mainstream media.

we've won the meme war

now meme them to deth

I want to think these "hosts" are wondering why their producers want them to be covering this.

flags from all around the world post on Cred Forums. somehow this means Cred Forums is some white power website.

Can you imagine if Chavez was still alive. Trump would've massacred with words lol

I thought this immediately when i read the story.

"they are eventually going to have to do a report showing pepe shitting on feels guy on the actual news"

I dont think i could continue after that point. The question is, would they blur the poop?

I'M VISITING MY DAD RIGHT NOW AND HE'S GOING ON AN ON ABOUT PEPE. I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT.

I will not be satisfied until they provide a daily dose on TV.

>well known

Is this one of those 'we've always been at war with East Asia' deals?

Pepe has never been a white supremacist symbol he is an amphibian of peace.

I can't believe they pulled this off.
To think
Stupid MSM and Hillary

A pepe meme

How many normies have clicked on infected frogs?
America has come to this?
Cartoon frogs as trojans
Keeps me laughing.

I guess it's because Hillary doesn't have a positive campaign. They don't have any material to work with promoting her stuff, and she barely appears in public now (that last 20min speech could have been green screened for all we know, there were no longshots at all, almost like a youtube commentator one-camera vid).

They don't dare focus on Trump's campaign because that would reveal even more that Hillary has nothing to offer by comparisson. Ivanka giving a speech about paid maternity leave blew Hillary's pretensions about representing women's issues to bits, for example.

Plus they have to live down the weird head shaking, coughing up crap into a glass of water, and the spectacular re-enactment of 9/11.

What's left? Cartoon frogs and imaginary nazis. Run with it. Make it Breaking News. Foolishly put David Duke's uneditted twitter onto the screen again. Anything. Anything at all.

They are already countermeasuring. We must double our efforts

THEIR DISAPPROVAL ONLY MAKES MEME MAGIC STRONGER!

PRAISE KEK!

This is extreme desperation setting in.

>My job got shipped overseas but some people are posting racist cartoon frogs on the internet so I'm with her now!

Said fucking nobody.

Media trustworthiness is at an all time low. Normies are going to look at this and say "what the fuck are these dumbasses going on about now???"

It's over.

Trump has won.

OC macht frei

Quite true. NPR wask kvetching the fuck out yesterday, and it was all about how horrible Trump is compared to Hillary. All those smartypants thinktank operatives, and nobody could come up with a positive thing to say bout Hillary.

I'm printing off all my rares. They may come for my PC and destroy them but they will never find them if I scatter them throughout the state

reminder 5 nazi pepes got onto msnbc

It's hilarious that they're so out of touch with society that they think normies will take them talking about pepe seriously.

Not only the fact that it's an internet nerd thing exclusively but pepe has gone mainstream with Twitch having pepe emotes, reddit loving it, everywhere liberal normies posting it. They're going to see this story and just roll their eyes.

and the oven chief

Does anyone see the full spin machine in all its glory at play here?

>couple weeks ago some random guardian and huffpo article call pepe a racist
>Clinton says it's affiliated to "white nationalists"
>week later Rachel Maddow says he's "greatly associated" with white nationalists
>now all of a sudden he's a "well-known symbol of white supremacy"

Motherfucker you didn't know who pepe was an hour ago, now he's "well-known"?

>Live from New York, it's Saturday Night!

Smart guy

Pic related is a perfect example of that. When Maggie tripped, it was taken as a bad omen for the future of HK, and went on to become a well-known incident, despite it literally being her tripping on some steps

anyone have her new insta? I used to tribute to her all the time

That's basic OH&S you retarded leaf.

No they think Pepe is a Nazi symbol because that's what they're told and they don't know any different and now refuse to accept any different.

how is this stupidity possible ?

Notice how they didn't bother asking a single Cred Forumstard to explain Pepe. They marched some retarded faggot to tell the whole world it's all about "dank memes."

We can all agree or disagree on how much of the Nazi shit on Cred Forums is satire or bait, but pepe and "dank memes" and Kek are ironic satire. We all know it's silly shit. That's the point.

Normies use FeelsGoodMan all the time. They're laughing at them.

There are too many people outside of here reacting to Pepe right now that's it hard for me to take in all these reactions. It's too much, I've been cackling for hours while I've been on the computer it's ridiculous.
Pepe has transcended all things and is now on par with the swastika. I can't believe this election good lord.

>you wake up, turn on the tele, and see this smug fuck looking guilty for being the ringleader of a worldwide white supremacist movement
what do you do?

What a time to be alive

Yeah you're "white supremacist" if you don't blame white people for every ill in the world, that's the direction they spun in it.

Best part is it looks like a fucking mugshot

>in his second term he will even be able to say "nigger"

Anyone who has kids will have their kids call them retarded for thinking pepe is a nazi.

Continue shitposting like any other day

>mfw Trump starts roasting other world leaders on twitter

Mail them to yourself in sealed envelopes so that you have government verified post marks on them to prove the date.

Junior talking about "sliding" and such pretty much confirms for Cred Forums.

>mfw illary and her shills are just jelly they don't have a cool cartoon meme mascot

It annoys me that gas chamber is synonymous with muh 9 gorillion. They didn't even have gas chambers.

Lost it.

>Kek
>satire
He will smite you, heathen.

Yeah they had gas chambers. I learned about it elementary school. They even have big gouges in the walls from when the jews were clawing their fingers down the bones trying to get out as they were being gassed to death.

That's literally what I learned in elementary school.

What confuses me is, why is Cred Forums itself so rarely mentioned? It only takes a cursory search to see that Cred Forums is at the center of pepe culture.

How soon until Pepe is classified as hate speech and purged from all Social media?

/r9k/ has gotten blamed

cnn directly linked to pol a while ago in one of their articles

As well they should be.

Wow they must have really strong fingers that's crazy thanks for correcting my record

It's not true, those scratches were later determined to have been made by noses

lol lets get reddit to post it all over

>The fact there's a smug pepe behind him only makes this image more hilarious.

This raises a good point too. They'll give themselves any excuse to get they want, as long as the dumbass normies eat it up.

>black girl magic
ruh roh
Dunno if muh dick can handle it.

This is getting beyond stupid. Praise Kek.

memetic warfare

oh, what a gem.

Praise him, Kek's power is growing exponentially.

Yeah it's funny how much they just give themselves authority on a subject when they display no actual knowledge about it and proceed to make things up.

It shows how much they believe their audience is gullible and will just automatically take them as right.

>all the publicity is strengthening KEK
so true

When they find out about this Chaos god KEK stuff all Hell is going to break loose. I can't wait.

The younger ones maybe, but I've seen some old people taking it seriously. Go figure.

They have Strokechan.

Has anyone from Trump's campaign just stopped these guys in their tracks and pointed out how utterly ridiculous it is to be discussing a cartoon frog when there are actual issues to be debated that matter to the country?

Because I feel like that would be a guaranteed vote winner. They have a golden opportunity to paint the left and msm as being utterly detached from reality and bordering on insane.

I found what Trump uses on his hair.

They literally just took the first few images from googling hitler pepe.

We need to convince them that baneposting is white supremacist code.
>"I'm a big guy for you" really means "I'm gonna kill all the Jews"

Because they don't know shit. They saw it on Twitter first and maybe leddit and associate it with that.

lmfao!!

They showed this one too. Definitely one of my favorites.

Check em

>the NWO is getting outplayed by nazi weeaboos on the internet
we're doing it lads

>/r9k/ makes Pepe popular
>Normies steal Pepe
>Try to get him back with PEE PEE POO POO edits
>Doesn't work
>Cred Forums rebrands it as a nazi symbol
>CNN warns people to not use this nazi frog anymore
>tfw cucked by Cred Forums
Fuck you guys, I bet you sleep with girls too

and when trump left macy's their stock started to crash

pic related. a little old tho.

All that needs is one of those EAS alarm tones going off with that picture and it's perfect.

>rare pepe ebay

Good lord

First off this does really piss me off because I hates lies and spin and this is such an obvious lie. I just wish I could on one of these shows and sit them down and explain this to them. But I know it's really not damaging to anyone in anyway, save for the fact that the parts of this site that use pepe for whatever reasons will not be smeared to. It's not fair to them or too us and I think this is pretty damn low for everyone involved.

Secondly though, Cred Forums brought this upon itself. You guys have Twitter accounts and other social media accounts where you use Pepe for your avatar, with "Jimmy Russel" and spam shit like "GAS THE KIKES NOW!" and you wonder how normies began to think it was a legitimate Nazi thing.

Because the immature part of this board and this site can't control itself, we may risk losing the site altogether if they push it hard enough. I don't think that will happen though. But besides that it's still surreal and mind boggling that they're even bringing this up.

Lastly,

>RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Ben Garrison once said Pepe was his favorite meme because he liked the "trading aspect" of rare Pepes
>revealed as neo-nazi white power symbol
Ben just can't keep it subtle, can he?

pepe the new pic related?

Lol'd it's true

>tfw have a copy of ben "the jew killer" garrison "eat my boot you filthy kike" zyklon wherein he describes the exact process we use to buy and sell pepes

>You guys have Twitter accounts and other social media accounts where you use Pepe for your avatar, with "Jimmy Russel" and spam shit like "GAS THE KIKES NOW!" and you wonder how normies began to think it was a legitimate Nazi thing.

I am 99% sure 95% of those spammers are literally taking paychecks from the enemy

You see the difference is that jews are a real racial group.

Checked

>I can't wait for Charlie Rose to do a whole discussion with ((Southern Poverty Law Center)) "racism experts" on Pepe the Frog
And they will see their ratings rise at that time, then they will do more shows on Pepe. It's a feed back loop.
crazy

>She never mentioned Kek, only Pepe.
She has a ways to go yet down that rabbit hole.

Over 9000 hours in paint

That's actually a really well done drawing user. I'm impressed!

He's getting baited into twitter war again...

I stuck Pepe's head on Goofy.

I did the hardest part, fitting Pepe's head to Goofy, quite well. The text and cleaning up the background is shit, though.

Anyone else just 100% tickled by this kind of thing? Every single normie I know sees this and just goes "wtf" and changes the channel or shuts off the TV, lmao. Every time someone I know encounters this, they are alienated.

It's public knowledge that George Streptococcus is a Clinton Foundation donor, I dunno why one would even bother getting his comment much less make news of it.

the finn airforce uses it because a ww1 pilot liked the symbol and painted it on his fighter plane

Anyone got a video of this?

Oh I thought you drew it yourself, but still that's an impressive redraw/photoshop. I'll let it stand.

>tfw you will never fuck that middle chick

Fees bad man

>/r9k/ has gotten blamed
hahahahaaaa! this is crazy. hahahaha

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/trump-employs-symbols-of-us-racist-fringe-767279683702?cid=sm_fb_maddow

>When they find out about this Chaos god KEK stuff all Hell is going to break loose. I can't wait.
true. lol

The Finnish air force used it because the first airplane they got, was from a Swedish Count and had a blue swastika on it. The same Swedish Count also later supported the nazi movement in Sweden.

A lot of other things also has a swastika, because swastika has been a symbol of luck. It was removed from the defense force's equipment because allied forces suggested that.

The presidential standard of Finland also has a swastika. Pic related.

Oh my god They will be so co fused

>Pepe He frog is a white nationalist
>Pepe the frog is also an ancient Egyptian God of chaos

>BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN

Wow I'm now a #bushwhacker

Me gusta

There should be rule 34.2- There are pepes for everything

What? Greeks are so far up Trumps ass this elections its not funny.

Pence meets with Greek Orthodox Church leader

dailyprogress.com/the-latest-pence-meets-with-greek-orthodox-church-leader/article_d998dee6-0bb0-5cb1-ba78-a5744ed98073.html

wtf i love bush now

Ex Clinton WH staffer
What a surprise he's a fkn retard who shills for Illary

>calling pepe a "well known" symbol of white supremacist is literally hyperbole
>IF I KEEP SAYING IT LOAD ENOUGH IT MUST BE TRUE
the media in a nutshell

POO POO PEE PEE

WHAT'S THAT DRIPPING DOWN YOUR KNEE

PEE PEE POO POO

LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE MISSED THE LOO

Guys, you do realize that this is literally THE moment for a plague of frogs to rain down on Hillary and her campaign, right?

We need to spam a tidal wave of Pepe's to the MSM and Hillary's Twitter/FB like a god damn Biblical prophecy

I'm a nazi now praise kek

Hillary funnels money to the DNC.
DNC has IN PERSON meetings with mainstream media. Why? Pay4play money exchange. Otherwise they could discuss their "HITS" via phone or email. Past hits = pay for previous stories DNC wanted to run. Future hits = discuss pay rates for the next "HIT".

Mainstream media is STRUGGLING. People don't watch TV as much as they used to when there is internet streams of everything. Donald isn't going to pay them so they won't be on his side.

There is probably big cash payout on the "HIT" on Pepe right now and they're all trying to cash in.

Is this what the debates are going to be like? Arguing about memes?

They are too stupid to realize that these news segments are free advertising.

serious question: did they pull this "white supremacy frog" completely out of their asses or is there any slightest truth to it?

PRAISE KEK.. For you..

BASED