>I'm a religious redpill

You're a suppository.

t. Commie shithole gypsy nigger

>I'm a weeaboo repill

>вcички нepeлигиoзни ca кoмyниcти

Бpaвo, мoмчe

>Two real weebs in this thread

Question

You ever notice how weebs, when you're friends with them online, eventually they get really attached to you, like REALLY ATTACHED
It never fails that friendship for them drifts into borderline love

this is coming from someone who had 4 weeaboo friends online, i mean purely online, never met them
two from Cred Forums
two from other places
both knew for 4 years+
and from day 1 on they slowly get closer & closer, more needy, more attached

Can either of you explain this, I know at least one of you is a real weeb, a common garden variety who sometimes frequents Cred Forums & /d/

we all are

the gospels are anti semitic
you should read it for the perspective if nothing else

If you don't feel socially secure, you'll do anything to satisfy the feeling of being needed.

Don't really have to be a weeb to act this way, but being one certainly shows that you're like that on some level

If you haven't read the Bible at least once in your life. You're missing out on a lot of wisdom and understanding... plus the chance of knowing God.

>pic related
Those are Names. I can write a novel where the names of the characters have something to do with the character's actions and/or identity

>wisdom and understanding
I much prefer to read Plato, Aristotle, Nietzsche and writings about Socrates than the opinion of some random desert dwellers.

>>I'm a redpill

Hmm
At first it was annoying, but I'll admit, after awhile, having 3 or 4 people at once wanting to talk to you or play games with you or watch stuff with you or just be OVERLY friendly, it kinda grows on you.

I kinda miss it.
There should be a place to buy needy pet-weeaboos

This is true. But what does it say to you?
Is it better to have friends who love you or friends who pretend to and hate you behind your back? Could it be that weeaboos are more human than human?

>I much prefer to read Plato, Aristotle, Nietzsche and writings about Socrates than the opinion of some random desert dwellers.

Fuck off, faggot. The early Church practically canonized Plato and Socrates and the entire intellectual tradition of Christianity from the first century onwards is Neoplatonism and Aristotle.

Nietzsche is a meme for 12 year olds and he hated everything Plato stood for, so you've obviously never read him.

>I don't read things from people I disagree with
>Look at these SJWs and their safe spaces

Even Stalin was. These jews are gonna get their skulls kicked in once the daydream is popped.

>I'm a overweight redpill

No, I've actually read Nietzsche, unlike you, because if you actually read a book in your fucking life, you wouldn't be praising Socrates and Nietzsche in the same breath. You don't know what the fuck any of them stood for.

>>>/reddit/

>praising
>not simply having respect

Sure, user.

Really, Kierkegaard is much more opposed to Socrates than Nietzsche.