Blacks hate Whites. Want Proof? Here it is

Want to know the pitfalls of working with white people? A Black organization made a list.

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind and that oppresses us somehow.

No we don't.
Niggers hate whites.
Reasobable black people do not.

Not literal color blindness retard.

When whitey says "i don't see color" when talking about people.

>Reasobable black people

Not more than 5 percent of Blacks are "reasonable" though.

If that.

See this link.

NC State University had this black man on STAFF, teaching students his evil.

>Have very little knowledge of people of color
>"We hate when you make ssumptions about us because of the colour of our skin, that's racist!"
>"But we also hate when you don't know things about us just because of the colour of our skin! That's also racist!"

That is understood.

Blacks have so little to complain about that they complain when whites treat them as equals.

Do Blacks insist on special treatment their whole lives?

Pitfalls of working with black people:

>Have to listen to stories of racist stuff that happened to them in the past.

>Have to pretend to care

>Have to explain things 2-3 times to them because they're an affirmative action hire.

>Have to learn a whole new language called ebonics.

>>Have to explain things 2-3 times to them

But they get mad when you do because you are "talking down" to them.

Fuck this shit. Life is going to be hell when I finally get out of the military.
>In the mil
>Literally everyone from the thuggest nig to the angriest mexican to the racistest white are bros or at least will get along begrudgingly
>In civilian life
>Most people hate everyone else for literally no reason
At least I'm trying to get in a higher class job after college so hopefully this will be lessened

>Have very little knowledge of people of color

We know entirely too much about people of color.

Pic related.

You're grossly underestimaing how many decent blacks there are, but I won't lie, Black Americans are the worst blacks in the world. Actual Africans may be poor and useless, but when they come to America they actually do useful things and become successful.

Niggers just blame whitey and sit on their asses.

>At least I'm trying to get in a higher class job after college

You would be amazed at the thugs hired under affirmative action.

They are paid well to be engineers but are less competent technically than the secretary, most of them.

But they all know how to complain.

Yes. Their antics make perfect sense once you realize the goal is not equality but superiority.

>Niggers just blame whitey and sit on their asses.

And they are chronically late almost all of the time.

How can that not be genetic, going back to Africa or something.

Because virtually all of them run on BPT

>2. Do not listen to people of color

but

>3. Expect to be cared for by people of color when [doing good thing for people of color]

so blacks are angry that white people don't care about blacks, but they're ALSO angry that white people expect to be cared about by blacks for some reason

the interesting thing about this is they literally don't like white people no matter what they do, and have to come up with some excuse for why whatever white people do, it's wrong
>unfriendly
>too friendly
>uncaring
>trying too hard to be caring
>treats blacks unfairly
>tries too hard to treat everyone equally
>tries too hard to treat blacks better
literally everything white people can possibly do is wrong. if you do something, and you're white, they'll find some way to frame what you're doing as wrong

but that much is the obvious part. the interesting part is that you can't say the same thing for racist whites. racist whites just expect black people to act like criminals and rape and steal all the time. they don't need to come up with a reason for why even if a black don't rape and don't steal and don't murder and acts like a completely civilized member of society, they're still acting in the wrong

they are literally admitting with this list that they don't even expect white people to be bad.

>the goal is not equality but superiority

They tipped their hands with this Black Lives Matter bullshit.

By not acknowledging that All lives matter, they let us know they hate us and want to dominate white people.

Pitfalls of working with black people

1. They don't work.

King Tut meets his distant cousin

>How did you get you hair like that/can I touch your hair

I always see woman niggers whine about this but not one time in my 29 years on this planet have I ever saw anyone ask this.

Motherfucking THIS
>I don't get paid to do that shieet
>ain't muh responsibility
>I'm tyuhd of doin dis shieet
>fuck these muthafuckas, I dun git paid enuff

And these "people" think the world should bow to then

I've had people ask to touch my hair in the past. Except I didn't take offense by it because I'm not black and I don't think everything revolves around my skin color.

>can't be nice
>can't be mean
>turn around and do the same shit they complain about

I work with 40-50 something black women who do nothing but bitch when the white women that are their age are being friendly, but then they want people to be friendly and not talk down to them

Fucking bullshit

when did 'people of colour' become the FOTM term for non-whites? not too long ago it was considered offensive to call people coloured. is there some lefty committee where they decide these things

Pic related is Black Empathy in action.

>How can that not be genetic, going back to Africa or something.
>or something
That something are cramped neighbourhoods, anti-intellectual culture and welfare, which are all dysgenic as fuck.

Singapore has the same genetic stock as Malaysia and the People's Republic of China yet on average is 30 points above the former and 15 above the latter.

If you started raising black people like Asian people you'd get something that's roughly around Italy in terms of IQ and attitude within roughly 50 - 100 years.

Which isn't GREAT by any stretch, but it'd be very much functional.

Bad genes lead to bad culture, but bad culture makes bad genes horrible.

Fuck you're right. Fuggg

bumping

Nope. Imagine a less privelaged nigger; average african kaffer (afrikaans for nigger).