driver is getting sued because he tried
to run over some migrants who threw rocks
to his lorry... link - dailym.ai/2czZofn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2WuAGjBQX0A
youtube.com/watch?v=nzBWuQ3vqRM#t=16m
youtube.com/watch?v=NHP5_Z4sAOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He should be given a tank and put in charge of kebab removal.

also the germans are cucked for making
Welcome dinner Frankfurt - check that out
in facebook.
They are paying for a meal in their house
and inviting migrants...

Revenge truck of peace, payback for Nice.

No country on earth holds black people accountable for their actions.

man the EU is fucked

indeed he should...
Europeans must spread napalm on that jungle - calais

can we bail this guy out

we disagree on things in Cred Forums, but if there's one thing that could bring us all together its this man

Fpbp

Really you should check "Welcome dinner Frankfurt" in facebook. This is the most cucked thing i saw in a couple of days.

If you know something like that you should screencap it and post it here like a good Cred Forumsack. Make your own memes, son, don't let me steal your glory.

it predated nice though

Once again, the first reply is the best reply.

Jesus, even the Jedi hate the shitskins.

who is sueing them?

This ?

This guy should've been given a badge of honor.

They have no right to sue him for ANYTHING

Gas Islam

yes, and this also . the idea is you to invite migrants and give em free meal, to show hospitality

>Germans
>In Frankfurt
lmao

Gas yourself first you dirty kike loving faggot, you caused most of those refugees.

They're fleeing to your world.

i have german friends in Frankfurt desu

Really? After all this time? Hasn't it been almost a year?

>who is sueing them?

> The police complaint was filed by Hungarian political activist and schoolteacher Tényi István.

Of course it was a numale teacher.

Then again, the guy shouldn't have filmed himself and uploaded his video on social media.

> The Hungarian driver who filmed himself deliberately swerving his lorry at people walking from Calais refugee camps has become an overnight celebrity in his home country, with a dedicated fan page of far-right supporters.
> A police complaint has also been filed against the driver, identified by Hungarian media as Arpad Levente Jeddi, who has posted lengthy defences of his actions on social media, and accused his critics of trying to ruin his livelihood.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WuAGjBQX0A

We have the same thing happening here with gypsies.
They walk on the roads as if they owned them. They can't simply walk on the side and try to give cars as much room as possible. Nope. They have to disrupt the traffic. It's absolutely disgusting. I want to run them over every time I see them.

Pic related.
This is what happened yesterday.
Should have run them over, or gotten out of the car to smash their heads in. Stupid fucking midgets.

>They are smugly laughing at how naive/stupid europeans are.
Nuke germany already.

> 2016 and being this autistic

Eat your potatoes, alcoholic nigger.

>pot calls kettle black

You don't understand. They are throwing shit at cars and trucks on this particular junction to cause traffic jams that will give them time to hop on the truck headed for Britain and hide in the freight.

One of the problem is a recent ruling making the truck drivers responsible for the people they carry wittingly or not and fining them 2000 Pounds or every illegal found aboard.

Skip to 16m

youtube.com/watch?v=nzBWuQ3vqRM#t=16m

>lorry

Based Arpad

the migrant mashing Magyar motorist

holy shit that smug bastard

also he has a youtube channel he uploads frequently. too bad there are no subtitles though.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHP5_Z4sAOM

This guy??? The fuck, that was ages ago and now he's getting sued??

Ayyy imao

He is based as fuck

Why is Hungary so based?

Subbed! This guy is topkek.

>Arab missiles are rocks

Based af.

"What in god's cock is going on here?"

idk but they are my last hope in Europe and i always feel bad when i think of Trianon

wtf... doesnt the injured party have to sue him?

this is just some faggot.

he didn't even kill anyone

Trucks really should start running them over. Those idiots shouldn't be walking in the middle of a busy trucking route.

Kek, I remember that video.

>holy shit that smug bastard

I understand. I'd be keking hard too if I was a somali-tier nigger invited over to a dinner party by posh liberal twats. I don't think I could hold it in longer than 5 minutes.

He looks like a german, many people have that skinny look with glasses and the same haircut here.