He doesn't own a gun

>He doesn't own a gun.

Explain yourself cuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10484851/Lee-Rigby-murder-trial-footage-of-attack-released-by-court.html
strawpoll.me/11242851
youtube.com/watch?v=tCVLSN-GcNY
citizensreportuk.org/reports/murders-fatal-violence-uk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he doesn't own a pocket nuke

>explain yourself cuck.
I own three guns

*manufactured past 1930

Back off, faggot.

>all these rares.

Wew lad

My country isn't a war zone, americuck. I don't have to worry about the constant nigger chimpouts, or the mass shootings, or home invasions. The biggest crime in my area is people selling weed, and our last murder was in 1973.

>he doesn't own a gladio

So plebean?

I cant have one because of my mental issues

lurk more newfag
Made in '80's and 70's

t. Hassan Al-majeed

I live in cucked latin america where having a gun for self defense is imposible to get

I've been here since 2002 faggot

I do
Yugos aren't rare m8

I have two M-80's. Ethnic cleansings can happen any moment.

Both of you kys

If that was America, the perp would have been shot, three cops would have been shot, and ten innocent bystanders.

lel

>my country
>my area is 1 square mile

He may be a cuck but you sure as hell are a sheep

I live in Jew York

GET A LIFE

If happening happens you'll be fucked. You know that right?

Feels so good being gay :3

Woman are degenerate

Six guns here. Over 30,000 rounds down range over the years.

What does this mean ? If you are here since 2002

R A R E
A
R
E

Stay mad cucklet

Are you a member of the Pink Pistols? If not you are the degenerate.

Means you need to STFU

keep crying bitch nigga

New York says it's for my own good I don't own a gun so they won't let me. I trust them

I want to own guns but the government won't let me.

I own a 30-30 for hunting and a .22 rugger for fun. Considering a .380 Smith and Wesson for a CC, I really like it over the Glock .380 as I prefer having an actual safety but I'm still looking at my options. Anyone have experience with both the S&W and the Glock, which do you recommend and why?

I would if I could. Der evige juden is breathing down my neck.

I'm actually happy I don't need to live in a constant state of panic with a gun strapped to me. I'm happy I can go outside without the massive threat of a minority shooting at me, but yeah, keep posting your webms americuck.

Get a Shield like a normal human bean

Still i am not a rare,and not an argument

Ausfag, also poor

Cucked country

Whatever you say Hassan

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10484851/Lee-Rigby-murder-trial-footage-of-attack-released-by-court.html

Someone please post that naked Britcuck who's giving his pants to mugger to this fag. That beheading of a soldier also comes to mind.

It's illegal to even carry pepperspray, let alone a gun...

I'm afraid of guns, to the point where I can't even take safety courses. It just seems so easy to accidentally kill someone/myself

I have a lot of knives though

LOL

Specifics as to why you prefer it? I always try and get as mush info as possible before buying, don't want to make a bad purchase.

Don't fuck with this guy, he's stockpiling.

wow brits are cucks

Dont own a gun. Guns are used for hunting here. I dont hunt.

Right, I own 38.

>mush
Damn my dyslexia.

Special? Why not get .357? It can shoot both.

I cant

I dont have a gun :^)

Nice, you got any more

No, 38 firearms. And yes 3 .357s. 2 COPs and a S&W Model 27

GET FUKT

strawpoll.me/11242851

>No, 38 firearms
Jeez. God bless you and the USA user.

Because it's the quitensetial cc pistol

I've been thinking about buying one, but I don't know what to get as a gun noob.

I also have occasional bouts of depression and I was kinda worried that I might use it on myself if I go full-retard.

You ever wanted to cumshot an authoritarian chick?

Of course

Well, 20 are shotguns, and 10 of those were my grandfathers, he used the shit out of them and never threw one out. So I've got a plethora of old SxSs.

COPS are a curiosity. The Model 27 is a fine firearm. I am content with my Model 28, not as fancy, but its from the 60s, so fit and finish is perfect.

Just picked up my new Glock 30. Best pistol i have shot.

Ive owned glock 17, 19, 23. 1911 and a taurus 24/7. Ive carried Sig 229 and beretta 92fs for work and ive shot a lot of others. This Glock 30 is sweet.

They take internet threats seriously in the U.K.

Yeah, dad got them way back in the day after the fad died off for nothing, they're heavy as shit, print like a brick and arent anything special in the accuracy department, but plinking away with 4 barrels of .38 is a blast.

That seems to be the popular consensus around the Glock, a good number of people really love it from what I have encountered.

They are completely utilitarian and supremely reliable. I've shot over 100 different handguns. I keep coming back to the Glock as the best basic design for the average shooter. FWIW I have over 20,000 rounds through my 17.

Sounds like the Bonds Arms Snake Slayer. Heavy. Heavier trigger. Accuracy? Whats that? Fun to shoot though.

How is the accuracy on the .380? From what shooting I've done the S&W was very accurate, I hear the Glock is less accurate but makes up for it with the recoil.

I agree except take out the average shooter part. Id say its inclusive for all levels. The beginner can get a no frills gun to learn trigger press and fundamentals of marksmanship. The advanced shooter enjoys the no bullshit goes bang every time accuracy and dependability.

I get the blue label glocks so dollar for dollar i win. Toss in a no questions asked lifetime warranty and its a no brainer...well except for which caliber and size you want

Any glock you get will be more accurate than you out of the box. But thats true of most all well known brands

>like it over the Glock .380 as I prefer having an actual safety
that's me, old school i guess.
sooooo.....you don't even own a AR? wow

That I can't help you with. We can't get short barreled guns over here these days. I have shot the 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 34, 35. All ran OK.
An important point for a CCW - Glocks required the lease oil of any handgun I have shot. Helps keep clothing from staining.

Our gun laws are shit and I still manage.

>I don't need to live in a constant state of panic with a gun strapped to me.
can u even carry a decent folding knife on you over there?
answer; fuck no

I used to shoot IPSC and Metallic Silhouette. There are better guns for those games. That said, I did qualify for the national team shooting the G17.

While I believe in the right for others to own them, I have no need for a gun.

>his country has more guns than people but it's the most cucked place on earth

Explain yourself.

Canada. Home of the cheap Norinco M14. I am jelly. You should join Canadiangunnutz if you aren't already on there.

>It just seems so easy to accidentally kill someone/myself
wow. how do you even manage to cross the street without going into a panic?!?!

Good point, I think I'm going to have to test shoot both guns some more and get a good feel for each as this is a big decision for me and I don't want to make a purchase if I'm not 100% sure.
My money is tied up in getting a Graphic Design degree right now, a gun is a big purchase for me and I'm more concerned with getting a CC at the moment.
Thanks for the info you could give, it's pretty helpful.

You will soon Ahmed

Do you have an armed body guard who follows you 24/7?

Libertarian detected. :)

>be in italy
>shoot a thief in your home
>be sentenced to pay back the thief cause you hurt him
>tfw

Thats cool. Ive always wanted to do some 3 gun courses but never have the time.

When i said advanced shooter i meant more in a combat type role but competition level works too

I carry one daily, in 9mm. only had one "stove pipe" when it was new out of the box.

what ever u get, be sure to run a few boxes of ammo through it at the range before depending on it.

i'd rather carry my .357, 4" barrel. but doesn't conceal as well.

>buying a glocknade

MMA pole dancing.

>Special? Why not get .357? It can shoot both.
be sure to get a good quality one.

>its an NSA datamining episode

I had not shot the 30 before buying. I had an assload of .45acp at the house so i stuck with that. Wanted compact for ccw.

I was concerned about the .45 in such a small package being comfy to shoot for fun especially the wife being afraid of it if it was too much. The heavier slide and the dual guide rod really make the recoil a little push straight back. Its easy to stay on target with followup shots and the natural point of aim in my hands is perfect every time. 10 round mags in such a compact package is great

They come with anti-sieze lube on the rails. Shooting a few boxes of quality ammo to run them in is a good idea. Usually takes far less rounds than a 1911.
Also Glocks generally don't like range reloads. Factory is best, if reloads then jacketed or plated, but not lead bullets.

Yes and?

How does that change anything?

>I'm in college, wouldn't be able to have it
>Have no family members into guns, so I don't know how to get affiliated
>the gun I want (Beretta 92fs Inox) is pricey at $700
>not sure if I'll like shooting, seems loud, why is it fun?
>my hands are jittery
>I get social anxiety around people
>I really am a clumsy person
>statistically, I'm more likely to kill myself with a gun out of suicide, and frankly I spend most of my days alone, so it might be for the best
This cheers me up though
youtube.com/watch?v=tCVLSN-GcNY

>Been here since 2002
>Thinks Bosnia and Montenegro are rare

So you're just a fucking retard then?

>The biggest crime in my area is people selling weed

t. Surrey trust fund baby who's never left Guildford

Penis is adequately sized. Do not have paranoiac fantasies of vigilantism or post apocalyptic anarchy. Therefore no gun.

S&W is good,yes?

>He doesn't own a kinder

Explain yourself, American

Because my father owns four. Getting license and guns costs money and time. I also have quite an amount of friends, and 95% of my male friends/family have recieved military training. So I'll be fine even if shit hits the fan.

I'll probably get one for hunting sometimes after graduation.

all this talk. deer season opens soon. i'm off to the range for some stress relieving boom-boom

I love these threads.

There's a whole board dedicated to weapons.

I won't have blood on my hands. In a kill-or-be-killed scenario, it is preferable to be killed. Taking someone's life to keep your own is self-important: you think yourself more important than you are.

Yeah. Ruger revolvers costs slightly less. The fit and finish isn't as good as S&W but they're still very well made; overbuilt and very reliable.

Looks like an Oleg Volk pic. Which means the pink AR belongs to Mad Mikes daughter. She was 8 when she got it, IIRC.
You haven't lived in one of our islamic ghettos and been the only person to intervene to prevent the murder of a child in a tribal dispute. Coincidently, I was the only white present. Racism is a learned viewpoint. Or, if you like, A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged.

Why do you need a gun if there's a cop a four hour drive away?

Haha checkmate conservashits.

No law stating I can unless I want to fend of beta police trying to take my "illegal" weapon off me.

>post hidden

>people don't want pic related

I bet you will taste delicious. Your wool will make a nice jumper.

Thank you Slavtain Obvious.

>my hands are jittery
>I get social anxiety around people
Same. I'm a pretty decent shooter, though. With a strong grip, tremor is not a problem.

You should try it sometime, it's fun.

At 0:14 where they drop the fucking toddler holy shit. Nobody even cares.

Just got back from the range, faggot

>he's a grown adult
>he plays videogames

Explain yourself OP

Is that a CQ-A?

I really like S&W. I've shot the Models 10, 15, 18, 19, 25, 28, 29, 36, 37, 60, 63, 66, 625, 686, 586, 629, 41, 659, 422, 2206. They make adequate semi autos and very accurate revolvers. Ruger are more durable, but heavier with rougher triggers.

Thanks for the info but Rugers are harder to come by in this neck of the woods I think.

Yeah
The finish is chyna-tier but I haven't had any problems with it, about 1.5k rounds in.
The T97 on the other hand is shit, second rifle I bought before I knew any better.

For what it's worth, it's relatively easy to fix a Ruger. I took down a family member's SP101 and did a spring swap, polished & shimmed the trigger mechanism in a few hours one afternoon. It's like a different gun now. No idea why they're such shit from the factory.

No actual person thinks like this.

If you do, then do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Wtf, I hate rigor mortis now!

>not sure if I'll like shooting, seems loud, why is it fun?
It's fun hitting targets. Not everyone finds it fun, and it depends on the kind of shooting you prefer. Some people like the close range, fast paced events with time limits, others prefer the slower, longer range matches, some people like shooting moving targets, etc. There's even events dedicated to shooting guns that would be considered obsolete, like cowboy action shooting events. It's the same as developing any other skill; it's fun and satisfying to look at the targets after going through a course, see that you hit where you were aiming for, and know that you've built up your ability with time and practice.

Beretta are lovely looking guns. They are difficult to shoot well with heavy triggers, long trigger pulls and service grade sights. They have big grips, not ideal if you don't have large paws. I have owned and sold 4.
Hands may be jittery due to too much sugar, caffiene, vitamin/mineral imbalance or poor sleep patterns. I am a loner, been on Cred Forums since 2003, mainly on /k/. No murder, rape, molestation or suicide on my part. Most of my friends I met shooting.
Handling firearms requires centering yourself. Its very zen. At my best I could see the bullets in flight.
Try it at a range that has rentals and friendly instructors.

Kek. Why would I need a gun when I have security

Welfare will pay to pop out another.

citizensreportuk.org/reports/murders-fatal-violence-uk.html

I live in NYC, that's why. Jews everywhere i look.

dang, the sand pit was occupied by a training session for local police. real nice crowd tho.

invited me to stay and watch. going back after lunch

>Yeah. Ruger revolvers costs slightly less. The fit and finish isn't as good as S&W but they're still very well made; overbuilt and very reliable.
Rossi .357 not recommended, mine blew out the barrel extension that mates with the cylinder. 6 months and still waiting on return from Rossi.

I don't have freedom

Rossi are owned by Taurus. Taurus are crap for quality control. Warranty repairs often wait on a manufacturing run for parts to vome available.

But... I do...

Wow, this meme still exists? Or are we getting a larger influx of newfags?

Because .38 specials are like fun-sized candy bars. Sometimes you just want something small to enjoy.

You Americans can hoard all the guns you want so no big deal but in Yurop we are limited to a number of guns we can own so we must be picky about what we buy.

I haven't taken a firearms safety course yet

You'd be surprised, I've heard some folks spout crap like this. A few minutes of thinking and realizing that they're being fucking idiots helps though.

I've also heard
>Th-they might have families! They have a mom that cares for them too and that's murder!
Nigga please, pieces of shit are bred from piece of shit families.

the mark of a responsible citizen, is responsible gun ownership.

I don't need a gun.

Its almost obligatory for a fat ghetto trash welfare momma to scream "why dey have to shoot him for, he dindu nuffin' " after any justified shooting.

agree, made in brazil which is where the barrel is coming from. never again

Reported for online intimidation.

Haven't had money for one yet but I'm saving.

New fag, stop using the schools internet to post.

im a poor fag

i'm looking into buying one now. i'm thinking a turkroach 1911 for $400-500. i've heard they're not bad at all, they just have low prestige. you'll get made fun of at the gun rage.

you can still afford a .22 rifle or shotgun.
be responsible, take a safety course, for all our safety.

That just jammed from me looking at it

He' obviously using the router in his Delorean.

>Living near niggers

Surprisingly when you don't live near niggers you don't really need a gun.

02118 says hello we should meet and fuck

i was going to say, you get what you pay for.

I own 11

Yet youll drive a car.

This is the logic of every upper middle class suburban clinton voting fuck.

Why own a kinder when you can own a kimber

it means Cred Forums

Why on earth should I buy one of these ruddy guns.

My horse and saber are wholly adequate for fighting niggs in the field.

Get a revolver m8.

Wish I had the money to blast on one.