Has pol heard about yeti butting ?

Has pol heard about yeti butting ?

It is apparently a new college craze

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ai2c5vZGOs
google.com/search?q=witheying&client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=375&bih=559&prmd=mvin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi688HD4pbPAhVl6YMKHSqVBCgQ_AUICSgD#hl=en-us&tbm=isch&q=witheying
youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg
cortecgroup.com/the-cortec-team/partners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that looks like something Cred Forums would do

Is this what white guys keep fighting and dying for?

>college craze
>only 2 photos exist
fuck off maxim

Never heard it called that, but every single girl i've met at my university with any social media posts pictures of their ass on there. Girls are whores nowadays, social media made it cool to openly be a slut

>americans
>white

weird marketing campaign by Yeti coolers. Those are expensive as fuck.

No but my dick is curious

how old are college chicks anyway?

remember, kids.

don't touch a college "woman". she has rode the cock carousel for far too long.

>white guys

I think you meant anglo goys

18+

I used to work in marketing. This is how I would do it if I did shilling for Yeti.

Apparently the Jews get away with whatever the fuck they want in this country and nobody stands up to them. They can push whatever "fad" or "craze" they want to and the culture accepts it. Even something as stupid as Yetibutting, which manages to combine name brand consumerism, alcohol consumption, and indecency all into one, and attaches itself to an institution that is supposedly "higher learning", which the targets of this social manipulation are going into debt to attend. Society will not turn around without intervention.

>Open Yeti lid
>unzip
>place dick on edge, enjoying the sensation of cool, icy air mixing with the external ambient summer temperature
>slam lid
>get a fat booty nigress to "yeti butt" on it while your dick is still in there
>survive amputation
>live as a dickless monstrosity
>profit (after paying medical expenses)

here is the hierarchy, faggots:

Legs >>>>> Tits >>>>>> power gap >>>>> ass

Universities are no longer areas for higher learning, the majority of students that attend these institutions are there solely to drink and be merry.

The good part is that it leaves all the academic resources for people that actually give a shit.

Girls like to pose near expensive things this is not new or news

It's not. It's a thing only whores do to get guys to notice their ass, and a thing yeti does to sell their coolers

T. Frat boy

A lot of us beans get dragged into that meme too

>enlist and fight
>so sime stacy slut can bang the chads and Jamals while I have to settle for call girls and fatties

Could be worse

the more deracinated a society the easier jews can push consumerist degeneracy. it's the reason they are so obsessed with undermining your white american goy values at every turn.

Tired of your fucked up american brainless trends. Why are all of you so stupid?

expensive coolers with expensive whores.

guess the duck people aren't good enough anymore

You do realize this can be instantly disarmed if you associate the "craze" with white nationalism, like Pepe is?

Jews don't have a monopoly on memes. In fact, they have a disadvantage because there's a long list of things they find taboo to promote and will abandon a meme if it becomes associated with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ai2c5vZGOs

here people just stand naked on top of mountains

both genders

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. FUCK THE WHITE RACE. I AM SO SICK OF MY RACE TURNING I TO SUCH KEKS. JUST BREED US OUT OF EXISTENCE ALREADY, I'D RATHER US BE GONE THEN CONTINUE THIS DEGERANTE SHIT OF "PLEASE FUCK MY WIDE AND DAUGHTER JAMAL, I'M SO SORRY FOR SLAVERY". FUCKING KEKS. THE ASIANS WILL BE NEXT, YOU WAIT AND SEE

So girls showing off their asses?

Not all of us are.

I wish eastern Europe wasn't so shitty, because I could use a white country (inb4 >white meme) that hasn't gone batshit insane. Anglo nations have gone off the deep-end this past decade.

>GRR stop treating us as sex objects guys

yeti is for degenerate faggots.

WHY IS THE GOOK CENSORING CUK AGAIN? NOW I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GOOKS TO BE THE NEXT TARGET

When I was younger I remember big boobs were more popular than big butts.

What happened?

Yeah, sorry, i was a bit rude. But 90% of retarded shit comes from the States.

((((((((((Nguyen-Don))))))))))

Why do faggots have to make up names for things like sitting on a fucking cooler?

sounds like something a viking would do.

Not bad

wot

pls don't sexualize you creeps

xD

It's 2016 now guys

#YETI4BEIBER

You can always spot the shit skins. They cant say "white men"

How jealous are you of the white mans wealth and world domination?

Women (esp college aged) are social media attention whores, more news at 11.

>You can always spot the shit skins. They cant say "white men"
Interesting, I never thought of that. Will be on the lookout for this from now on. Thanks bro

actually, 90% of everything comes from the states.

so yeah.

niggers.
thongs.
have you ever examined a grills thing after a full day of use? shit stains and vagina mucus caked. have to hand wash that filth just to get them decently clean.

Women tend to use the word guys more often than the word men too though.

I'm still mad as hell that BLM is starting in England now with their ridiculous "hands up don't shoot" shit straight stolen from the US movement AND TOTALLY IRRELEVANT IN ENGLAND

Knowing trends it won't die off but I hope the British can fend them off for a while.

On a side note, 25 december we get sinterklaas and the infamous black Pete again. I hope we won't get the stupid discussion about it again but yeah...we will ffs

I ain't fighting shit LMAO

the west seriously need to learn a thing or two from islam, how to treat women for example

Face >>> abs > tits > legs > ass

Looks like some ad for some shitty cooler and some marxist bullshit about walking around without clothes on.

>oy vey, goyim, look at this new college "craze"
>you'd better hop on board for muh shek- erm, so you can fit in with the kewl kids!

i fight for my future 2nd-world-fu

>Not thinking of the back and shoulders of a woman as one of the sexiest parts of their body
What are you gay?

So round, nothing compared to a male shoulder

it's actually cool

Have you looked at Rtic? Half the price, almost the same thing.

The fuck has this got to do with Yetis??

Juding by the ass, Mississippi state sticker, yeti and Harambe meme, they're just some roasties looking for love from Barstool Sports (normie 18-35 male marketing demographic dream)

it looks like those things they're on are eskis and the brand is "yeti", probably filled with beer

alcohol and promiscuous sex, the two timeless pillars of degeneracy

White boys are not men, that's why even your own women refers to you as whitebois. Sad!

This guy fucking gets it. Tits and ass are always gimmes.

This is like the new witheying, which was big at my school a few years ago

google.com/search?q=witheying&client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=375&bih=559&prmd=mvin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi688HD4pbPAhVl6YMKHSqVBCgQ_AUICSgD#hl=en-us&tbm=isch&q=witheying

This is the image I will post when The Don wins in November.

This is brilliant. Coolers with PEPE stickers placed over the brand logo, girls wearing confederate flag panties.

So question, why isn't there a One Trump Man anime?

Seems like it'd fit the Don (this is relevant because of Trump yeti booty pics)

youtube.com/watch?v=XMCYNH1EJTg

...Female chads are meming now. Wtf.

>Canadian flag
Arnt you just French Irish mutts and chinks?

Yeti Coolers LLC
>Founders: Roy and Ryan Seiders
>CEO: Matthew Reintjes

Acquired by:
>Cortec Group
cortecgroup.com/the-cortec-team/partners/

There's Jewish influence somewhere. It always is.

In many ways this is non sexual where as the lingerie & poses for the (((new craze))) is inherently sexual. That's the difference between a manufactured modern meme and an off cultural memory meme.

They usually take the name Stacy for women, and Chad for men.