GAY MARRIAGE & GAY ADOPTION

>Gay Marriage
Personally I don't see any logical reason to deny the right of legal marriage to two adult citizens, as long as they pay taxes just like anybody else.
In other words, I approve gay marriage.

>GAY ADOPTION
This is where my views totally change:
I ABSOLUTELY OPPOSE GAY COUPLES ADOPTING.
Not because I have anything "against the happiness" of gay people, but because I feel it violates the right of the children to grow up in a normal family. Yes, man and woman, that's normal.
But unfortunately I lack more solid arguments on gay couples adoptiong, to help me fight the "homophobe" and "bigot" accusations, so help me Cred Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

frc.org/get.cfm?i=if04g01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The last thing (((they))) want is men united against their common enemy, the Jew.

Sage

Cred Forums is a gay friendly board & accepts all things gay, see this post for example
so you won't find help here
most of the users on Cred Forums are bisexual
probably most humans are bisexual to be quite honest with you family
its just like religion, you grow up learning that even if you lovesomeone, even if you find them attractive, even if they look like the opposite sex, if they have the wrong parts down there, WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS BAD & YOU SHOULD BREAK UP THAT RELATIONSHIP
which is illogical

B-But the jewish gay agenda!

I am interested in this as well. I once searched around for a study that tests whether kids raised by gay couples are more likely to turn out gay but I found hardly anything credible. It's almost like someone's suppressing such research...

fixed

gays should all be killed

I want legbutts to leave.
sage.

Why so many homo threads popping up?
Are we being raided by the democratic left?

I'm no homo

It's incredibly hard to find good material on the matter. It's easier to find studies on why blacks are genetically designed to be mentally inferior to other ethnicities than to find studies on gay-marriages adopting that aren't all "love wins" propaganda.

no to both
although i'm more sexually attracted to women, i don't see how any man could be in a relationship with them. man love best love.

you should be killed

Are you from Damascus?

latakia

t. (((moderate rebel)))

Just imagine a world with this scenario. A new society is built on reason and sustainability. Men are created healthy and happy, raised in boarding schools. We further science and the arts and live in a stable peaceful world

eh i'd say they are A ok. Not many bad things they can bring to the table that havent already formed on their own.

How many faggots do you know? At least half the faggots I've met by estimation were gross super indulgent drug addicts. It's a disease people shouldn't have to live with if it can be cured. Hang all faggots, it's for their own good.

Although it's pretty much taken as fact that homosexuality is a mental illness, it's a fairly harmless mental illness, that is, until an adopted child is thrown in.

The child will feel the need to take on every cause under the sun to try and validate and normalise their 'parent's' behaviours and fight any perceived offence against homosexuals , that is not healthy, that child has been harmed.

I'd rather have a child grow up in a home with two loving, responsible gay people than two drug-addicted, abusive straight people.

Bottom line, if you can't raise a child with love and care, you shouldn't raise a child, gay or straight.

What kind of horeshit are you talking about you dumb faggot? Go back to /lgbt/ you degenerate.

Lol your country is a war torn shit hole

frc.org/get.cfm?i=if04g01

at least we kill gays

There aren't enough arguments against it. Stable gay families adopting is a thousand times better than trashy people and single mothers adopting. Look at that single mom who watched her daughter be raped and killed in front of her because it turned her on.

Some people post infographics of cherry picked studies here showing its bad, even though I've showed an analysis of 78 studies, showing those cherrypicked studies of as some of 4 they could find which were negative.

You don't care about children if you care more about ideology and shitting on fags than you do about their wellbeing.

met a couple who just didnt want to deal with chicks the way they are today and for whatever reason like guys more.

Kys faggot

Marriage was used to cement the man to the family. 2 men can't make a family.

Wow good job, you kill everyone else too. I don't think you should be offering your opinion among humans, Abdul.

>Personally I don't see any logical reason to deny the right of legal marriage

Faggot

yeah but you're a shitskin

So Cred Forums approves gay couples adopting children?