SWEDEN YES

sweden embraces her rightful place as an afrasiatic country. 'old swedes' must assimilate to this new culture. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/24/israel1
youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is wrong with you Swedes, I've always wanted to go to those Scandinavian countries but now it looks like you're doing your damned hardest to turn it into a middle eastern shithole.

No thank you, been to a couple of those and the only good that cane out Of it is that it redpilled me on hajis, I just want to see Scandinavians in their own damn countries when I visit them, not a bunch of short, chicken legged, inbred, cowardly savages who partake in a death cult

>You swedes
>>>((()))

What's with all those videos by the left that are just collections of faces. You could put any message in the voice over and it would have the same effect.

I'm a swde I don't mind at all. We have no culture so we need immigrants

They're not very creative. That is why we are the meme machines.

Sweden was the first country to fall victim to the European Jew multi kulti dream. She had to be destroyed to serve as a warning for the west. RIP Sweden. And let the entire west remember your sacrifice

>look at these cunts, they're coming to take your lands away, purge them from your land, reclame sweden

Some real talk
Its becomming more and more obviously amongs the working class and the lower middle class that multiculturism is going out of hand whilst the people living in nice neighbourhoods stay oblivious as always. Most people are waking up to the toll that this massive immigration influx is taking on our land and the consequences it is taking. Our hospitals are short on staff and space, police are loosing officers who refuse to work with a downright shitty pay as well as military personel, teachers, social workers and many more from goverment owned instances. Common people know that our disfunctional goverment is to blame, but the champagne-liberals dont. More people are seeking towards the nationalistic party Sverigedemokraterna whilst liberal bloggers are whining about manspreading or some other inane bullshit. SD will win in 2018 if the support they're seeing now will continue.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION transcript

Honestly this whole situation makes me feel really queasy. :/

if anyone missed it eherm.

I hope you're smart enough to write down the names of these people.

Why did they have to be my neighbor
Blow up the Öresund's bridge already

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do the globalists realize how creepy and off-putting these videos are? Or do Europeans genuinely enjoy these eerie IngSoc videos.

Even my immigrant friends who came in the 80's and 90's are voting SD at this point. It's nice.

I think the video conveys a beautiful message.

Please take Skåne back from us, please, I beg of you.

TRIPLE DUBS CHECKED

Swedes are dumb sissy fags
Fuck them. Fuck off gay Islamic shithole Sweden

Ya you do. Good goy.

This is nothing short of treason.

No, pls take Sjælland from us.

Fun fact. No one likes this. Crime is getting so bad relative to what's been the norm that almost everyone was woken up.
Just this week a 70 year old man was held up at gun point by 12 year olds, this is pretty much unprecedented in our modern history and people are not happy with the way things have turned out.

We have to be inclusive of everyones cultural quirks, including grenading restaurants.

Can't we just abandon them both and let them kebab together?

> mfw leftists telling native people they need to integrate in their own country

We can build a wall and Norway is gonna pay for it.

there are two trip dubs itt

The general public is overwhelmingly against this idea. They even had to disable comments on the original video because so many swedes went reee.

So basically what the Angry Foreigner said over a year ago? White upper-class politicians forcing multi-culturalism and mass immigration onto the rest of the populace even though it doesn't affect them. This is the same issue we have in the UK right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

holy shit i can 't breath

that's so cringe

We ain't going to pay for any of your shit, we're building our own wall next to Russia. it might not be as huge as the one trump has spoken about, but it's a wall non the less.

Annex Skåne please, we will welcome you with open arms

people are getting fed up with this shit. most normies i talk to have at some point expressed non pc opinions in regards to the migrant situation. the tide is turning.

Why don't you swedes revolt?

sweden is beyond saving.

sweden will not exist in 20 years.

Yepp, and its a good thing too. The media cant cover shit up anymore when alternative news sources are gaining ground and cops are protesting about their appalling conditions and the actions of sandniggers.

When will the Viking spirit come back to Scandinavia?

Because cucks need to be cucked.

sweden needs to die.

i think it's the only way for the rest of europe to wake up and realize the failure of multiculturalism. they need to learn from sweden and not repeat their mistakes.

Never. Cucks demand to be cucked.

When you make up your mind to give your life and all you have for a strange, because of their skin color or some shame.... you deserve to have everything taken.

Sweden demanded this

america needs to die

you started this

sweden were never vikings, sweden were just cuck faggots who traded fish and shit.

the real vikings were in modern day denmark and norway, Anders is a modern day viking.

They will repeat them. European civilization is being colonized right now.

They got too soft, too lazy. Too weak and permissive. France and Germany are over run and the whole world is laughing at Europeans.

That's a good question. People just want to live a quiet life alone without being fucked with, and our society is mostly built to have that. But then we imported niggers and achmeds who need a police state to keep them in check and we dont have that, and we dont have the money for it either because our immigration budget last year was 6 billion SEK.

THIS IS EARTH

Not a hugbox for children. If you don't protect what you have, with violence and action it will be taken from you.

But you won't. You will age and grow weak and curl up and die.

Begging them, to just leave you alone?

yes we wuz

you've probably only seen vikings on history faggot

It doesn't matter what you wuz.

Those old, strong swedes are dead and they are not coming back to save you.

>w-we traded with some slavs or something h-hah that means we wuz hXc br00tal vikings just like the cool noncucked scandinavian countries
sweden has always been a spineless cuck country. its the canada of scandinavia

Ohh but the pushers of this soc engr are not willing to drink from the same cup, no sir. Not even with prostitutes.
0% chance of mixing

theguardian.com/world/2003/dec/24/israel1

We are watching a people and culture be destroyed before our eyes, and it seems we are the only ones who care. All the memes are just tough love, I want Sweden to man up. I don't want them to actually get cucked out of existence.

>Those Swedish accents

Mate, I'm not disagreeing with you. But people havent had to live in a pseudo warzone for the last 200 years in this country, its been built by white people, for white people the way white people want to live, and we got fucking used to it, and got soft. People are speaking up but it hasnt spilled over enough yet for people to start digging up ancient viking burrows and arming themselves with ancient steel.

Ah here is the weekly Swedish Cuckening

The only contact you've had with Sweden is through shitty video's you've seen on Cred Forums. You have no idea what people are like here.

Americans are by far the worst posters on this board because you are so out of touch with their own reality

not an argument

>you are so out of touch with their own reality

from a swede?
that means nothing.

It's not going to happen.

At best, at the very best, you can hope to maybe retain a tiny portion of Sweden in a segregated ethnostate of actual swedes.

Give up most of your clay to the colonizers and REEEEE hard enough to keep them out.

And that would only be possible at this point after a bloody and insane kinetic war. Which you won't have in this generation or the next.

You don't like Islam, your children (should you be lucky enough to have any) will tolerate Islam.

And their children will pray to Mecca and recognize one true God, Allah, and Mohammed as His Prophet.

You will never regain territory that you lose today.

I lasted 10 seconds of that vid.
Ignore flag. I'm Aussie. I just live here.

The Viking spirit has never left, they were the original bull preppers.

When they discovered America, they felt so inferior to the natives that they had to atone somehow. And thus began the long and proud tradition of bull prepping.

1. annex everything south of linkoping
2. ban all forms of gibs in the zone
3. create some puppet charity to help dindus move to stockholm

I'm not out of touch. I know that we are cucking ourselves. However americans are not in any position to criticize because they are barely even majority white

I usually bash on Swedes because they're our brothers but this is so fucking sad.

Thats what our foreign minister Mona Sahlin said.

Lol, even if they win it wont matter, its lost, it was lost a long time ago. You think the refugees are going to go away by free will? And how do you think all the immigrants would react to that? They would instantly side with the refugees, and both you and i know that the bigger criminal gangs are run by immigrants with shitloads of weapons. These guys are driving around with kevlars and AK's in their trunk man. How are the swedes going to fight against them? Its literally Somalis, turks, kurds, arabs, latinos, pakis, poointheloos etc all of them against the swedes. Swedes are already outnumbered.

>Even my immigrant friends who came in the 80's and 90's are voting SD at this point. It's nice.
Do you think they'll side with swedes or their immigrant families when the shit hits the fan?

Sweden I wish to visit someday. I feel it would make my grandparents happy.
t.Minnesota Scandinavian

why are they so ugly?
why aren't there 10/10 nordic qts?

>outnumbered

are you retarded? they aren't even 10% of our population and if you think they all carry ak's you probably have autism too

How many immigrants who has been coming here since the 1940s are being countes as SWEDISH citizens? All of them. And how many of them do you think will side with you? Dude, the majority of swedens population are old 60+ people whos just waiting to die. Remove them, and all the females, and you have nothing left.

I already mentioned my point of view here I don't think you need a 30% foreign population for you to be destroyed, even a smaller minority will do the trick

That video reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

If we can harness the power of how gustavus adolphus grave is shaking in rage.
The world would have infinite energy.

if you actually think they are only 10% of your population you are fucking retarded

>SVERIGE
>JA

>they call us niggers
>they are literally the future place for mecca 2.0

I firmly believe the Jews decided on the whitest countries to start the genocide and settled for Sweden and Germany. That's why multiculturalism is pushed so hard on these two.

Where are they burning the flag of Sweden and why?

they got all got three room apartments from the government instead of four

Why is Austria not doimg that? Poland? Iceland? Even Britbongistan is not taking fugees.

It's a combination ov being very wealthy (Hence Germany and Sweden not Croatia and Bulgaria) and totally brainwashed 1968 idealistic elites pushing racial egalitarianism with the fervor of Pol Pot

How's Finland holding up in all of this? Seeing as how they border Sweden and all. I know they aren't free of the swarm of refugees and this type of propaganda, but the tone seems at least a little more sane. Or maybe im wrong

I wonder (((who))) is behind this

(((They))) are wiping out the germanic people because they don't breed with non-whites. this is why america, the uk, germany, netherlands, sweden and norway are the ones being mercilessly attacked. They want to wipe out blonde hair and blue eyes in whites and then turn us all into mestizos.

>niggers
>sustainable