/flg/ Forgotten Languages General: A Fucking Language Edition

Previous Thread: Forgotten Languages summary:
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1474076843303.png
lingvoforum.net/index.php?topic=30262.50
imgur.com/a/irkOt
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034615693.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034885779.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474041502171.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474043602098.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046278087.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044040985.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044873975.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474045473546.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046540479.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474052248456.jpg
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
pastebin.com/agdMgz2c
pastebin.com/R9nqeLLr
google.com/patents/US5830064
google.com/patents/US6633837
youtube.com/watch?v=mWzotwvW3d0
resavr.com/comment/countdown-from-an-old-1564143
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/communications-inside-non-trivial.html
discord.gg/zf8XZ7D
discord.gg/46K8F
discord.gg/wg8RQ
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Ned
kerysse.com/
ecdc.europa.eu/en/press/news/_layouts/forms/News_DispForm.aspx?List=8db7286c-fe2d-476c-9133-18ff4cb1b568&ID=1063#sthash.TAO8izIY.dpuf
discord.gg/VsRXMJq
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/04/advanced-geminiviruses-eradicating.html?m=1
sci-hub.ac/10.1111/j.1744-7348.2003.tb00239.x#
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0042682201909493
sci-hub.ac/10.1385/MB:23:1:83#
sci-hub.ac/10.1071/AP05062
researchgate.net/publication/229560135_Detection_and_differentiation_of_whitefly_transmitted_geminiviruses_in_plants_and_vector_insects_by_the_polymerase_reaction_with_degenerate_primers
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0042682285710276
dx.doi.org.sci-hub.ac/10.1016/S1360-1385(03)00007-4
deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/29562/0000650.pdf?sequence=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC160495/pdf/060995.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1208960/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC400814/
pnas.org/content/88/18/8029.full.pdf
microbiologyresearch.org/docserver/fulltext/jgv/79/4/0790915a.pdf?expires=1474157016&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=64A5B7873928BBEB136C49893AF3D2F0
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.542.5562&rep=rep1&type=pdf
youtu.be/THqWAFLGFwU
sfile.f-static.com/image/users/405551/ftp/my_files/mechkar/mheld ven te kontare english abstract.pdf?id=25890313
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/08/drizza-scripta.html
plantmanagementnetwork.org/pub/php/research/2009/caps/
web.archive.org/web/20130613160247/http://mibeami.com/
ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/08/dine-ared-sofyr-ara-mania-and-language.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/10/oler-ared-leser-idse-terengeysh-yroc.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/01/dalnegorsk-ared-egwayn-ufane-ti-drylon.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/04/advanced-geminiviruses-eradicating.html
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg108#pid19043109
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2009/12/ritual-de-los-exorcismos-gsidcia.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/着闇奧 厨亞 偖俄賠他
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/08/blog-post.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/03/advanced-plasma-cruise-missiles-and.html
nature.com/nrmicro/journal/v11/n11/abs/nrmicro3117.html
rybicki.wordpress.com/tag/geminivirus/
frathwiki.com/Software_tools_for_conlanging
lingojam.com/
lingojam.com/RhyddtoEnglish
youtu.be/rZMaTZvo_nI
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/07/the-queltron-machine.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search?q=mirror
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/12/soul-tracking-devices-xvis-and-unitel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rZMaTZvo_nI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu2AsQNV3U
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/04/x-s5-processed-18042016-yulara-event.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/02/downing-ufos-new-strategies-for-downing.html
discord.gg/vtsYp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>L̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶H̶a̶l̶l̶i̶b̶u̶r̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶i̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶F̶L̶

>Digging on patents of any of the stack of processes that NodeSpaces v2.0 does led to "Wierzbicka Nodespaces" and "Goddard, C. & Wierzbicka, A. (Eds). 1994. Semantic and Lexical Universals. Amsterdam: John Benjamins."

>Progress on decoding the nordic/indonesian (seemingly) combination language has been made.

>Explanation on how the languages are made
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474076843303.png

>lingvoforum.net/index.php?topic=30262.50

various e-mails:

imgur.com/a/irkOt
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034885779.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474041502171.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474043602098.jpg

Direne Posts :
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044040985.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044873975.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474045473546.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046540479.jpg

References to contemporary geopolitics:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html

Interesting posts:

(See: Strange GPS coordinates)
Strange coordinates:
31.918168, 139.869504
41.954269, -101.210973
33.254528, -119.486917
7.524518, 23.231561
47.747966, -101.885083
-49.436495, 70.420879
49.26112S 70.25150E

-------------WARNING: FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES VIDEOS-------------
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
---------------------------------------------------------------

Progress on the languages:
ned:
pastebin.com/agdMgz2c
pastebin.com/R9nqeLLr

Ned Research
degoge - language
degogst - languages
sikyaneree - dictionary
sy - of
dy - the
zasen - words/terms
en - and
szirakitai - dissociation
ottikoe - unique
ermeknen - aspects
psykopataik - psychopathic
andzaen - errors
meer - as
univerzalen - universals
een - in
teknolekt - technolect
lingistyk - linguistic
eevditanokee - illiteracy
szigozie - disguise
sekateg - becoming
fakstrteg - processing
etaovist - anomalies
skizoafektyva - schizoaffective
szizaerden - disorders
evadeggeke - emergence
antigrammader - antigrammar
Aramit - Aramaic
Americanologija - Americanology
didetyk - semantic
gedanee - harmony

estimated
psykologija - psychology
teknologija - technology

Ignes Vevav Kagtditi - On Higher level Cognition?

guess
gys - this
eyn - one
kannote - cannot

known suffixes
-teg - -ing
-tai - likely -ion
-ree -
-gen/-ger -
-en - -s
-aik/yk - -ic
-kee - -cy
[location]-ide - of [location]
-ist - -ies
-yva - -ive
-logija - -logy

Archived threads:

oh shit we rosetta stone now

BUMP

was the haliburton connection ever proven?

bump.

It was hinted at by some user posting the patents. No direct confirmation.

Could be possible.

> inb4 Cred Forums makes weaponized memes out of this shit and brainwashes an entire generation into getting redpilled

do you have a screenshot or the pattent number

These are the only patents I've seen in all of this, asking around if we found any proving or disproving the connection.

google.com/patents/US5830064
google.com/patents/US6633837

what is this?

if only

Someone should post some articels from FL that got translated. Even if it's just in moderation

youtube.com/watch?v=mWzotwvW3d0

tl;dr
A website amassed with artificial language cyphers with information on some far out claims
>time travel
>aliens
>world events
>thought control
>dissemination of information through MEMESSS
Sites been around for 8 years and the creators are enigmatic and somewhat pompous in the little communication we've (anyone not in their sekrit club) have had.
We're working on cracking the code to one language. Once thats done theres only like 20 more to go.

And what do you guys think about this? resavr.com/comment/countdown-from-an-old-1564143

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/communications-inside-non-trivial.html

How the fuck are you translating it?

TOP MINDS
also it's a language, there are certain commonalities they all share and when you figure that out you can piece together what are the most common words; to, be, it, has, if, a
you can figure out some other things by context.
That being said, it's not like we cracked the code.

bonk for titties

Might be something worth putting time into, for someone who has always been more of a lurker how could I aid in this digging process?

what are your skills?

well basically, join discord

>discord.gg/zf8XZ7D

and start digging in any direction you consider interesting and important

invite doesnt work for me plz post another

bumb for diddies :DDDDDDDDDDDD

I haven't been following these threads since the whole BSE letdown. Has it been determined if their videos actually fuck with your mind?

discord.gg/46K8F

So why would people in possession of that knowledge basically do what people in discords do?

it still tells me its invalid or expired

i hope you all have a good reason for corrupting political discourse at such a crucial time with this nonsense

It's okay, Mike. You don't have to put up with all this trouble just to prove americans can learn foreign languages. We know you can say "Hola, come estás" in spanish.

extremely unethical and irresponsible

Yeah, they do some funky shit. At the very least they have hypnotic shit going on. There are interesting images coded into the spectrogram of some of the songs that correlated with images in the cassini diskus

Ok i´ll generate one more

discord.gg/46K8F

which is the same .... maybe, as normal member i cant send out proper invites ... idk. but nvm until you can join discord you may orient at what was OP and start something and then join us later I guess
#
(try the other link further up again)

Very interesting, thanks.

see OP, this shit´s absolutely Cred Forums-related

yeah still not working oh well ill just get myself more into this stuff before i start talking with you guys.

any more videos of theirs i should watch? only saw the cassini and long bitch ones before i went to bed.

it absolutely isn't.

it's an attempt to warp and divert Cred Forums. you are disgusting human beings.

discord.gg/wg8RQ
there buddy

yeah still dont work i think ill just wait and dive deeper on my own before i join

well there´s nothing you should or should not watch ... regarding "effects"

some people watched all of ´em and nothing happened, one felt even slightly better after watching and sleeping (but no clue if related to videos ... more likely due to refreshing nap or something....no one knows anyway), some report some "sicky" feel but that´s likely related to the imagery instead of an actual "implanting effect"

something very interesting, still, is the decoding of symbols in some of the videos´ audio (related to cassini discus - see OP and older threads) which we basically still have no clue what it does (if at all)

Pinche horto

>human

I can't wait for this to turn out to be an anti abortion video.

it's nothing. an enormous red herring to prevent more important topics from coming up. so are many of the other posts on Cred Forums

hide thread

dilute Cred Forums all you want. people will go to 8ch. do you want 8ch to be the redpill? they're psychos

>they're

Shill more, Schlomo

>implying 4pol is or was good

you've got some nerve

Is there anything more to find out about this?

Post findings here.

People are still working on it and we're getting close to having the most common language decoded. You can join the discord to find out more.

We aren't that far but we are cracking at the basic words. Progress is slow but still significant.

bump

Figure it out yet?

- N̶̟̦̼̟͖͍͉̣̄͊͐̃̓̏ͫ̓̑̅̀͘i̧ͬ̿ͫ͆͂̌͒̉̈̿̽̒̽ͧ̒ͧͦ̆́͡͏͎͍̟̙͙͇͎̖͔̖ģ̴̹̹͖̜̗͚̗̰̔̿ͦ̑̽̓ͧ̍̎̄̿̓͜͡hͤ̂̎̓̽͆̇ͧ͊͛̋̀͗̕͏̸͍̰̘̳͢t̷̡̠̙̭̬̥̬̥̃͆͋̋͛̌̌ͪ̀͝0̷̶̶͈̺̤͚͖͕̻͛͐͌̿̀̒ͭͭ̋̈́̃̍̽̋̔ͣ͝ͅw̵̨̧̛̮̜̣̙̰̝̥ͫ̋̀ͣ̈ͧ͛ͭͭl̷̴̴̡ͪͫͦ̃́ͨ̎͆ͪͨ̃̉ͯͫ̈ͨ̂ͫ̓͏̳̯͈̜̦͔̮̲͈̝̦̺̺̺̮̗ͅ

Nordic, Eskimo, Dravidic. NED

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Ned

Oh fuck it spells ned.

Hopefully that is a common theme

What is all of this about? I don't get this. Can someone explain?

see

wew

So what's the purpose of having a public website with a cryptic language? Why not make it private instead?

Ok. I found something either spooky or completely bullshit.

On their site, art site connected to FL i mean - kerysse.com/ there is a gallery of every video and picture.

They uploaded picture under name Ebola princess on date 9.7.2014(DD,MM,YY)
>on european centre for disease prevention and control they have this update -> 12 Sep 2014
Since December 2013 and as of 7 September 2014, 4 388 cases of Ebola Virus disease (EVD), including 2 226 deaths have been reported by WHO.
This is the first outbreak of EVD in West Africa and it is unprecedented in size and geographical distribution, affecting densely populated urban areas. The outbreak is currently rapidly increasing and has not yet peaked:
Distribution of reported cases of EVD by week in Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Nigeria and Senegal week 48/2013 to 36/2014 (as of 6 September 2014)
- See more at: ecdc.europa.eu/en/press/news/_layouts/forms/News_DispForm.aspx?List=8db7286c-fe2d-476c-9133-18ff4cb1b568&ID=1063#sthash.TAO8izIY.dpuf

Cluster of Ebola Virus Disease Linked to a Single Funeral — Moyamba District, Sierra Leone, 2014
Weekly / March 4, 2016 / 65(8);202–205
"The Sierra Leone Ministry of Health and Sanitation and CDC investigated and implemented public health interventions to control this cluster of Ebola cases, including community engagement, active surveillance, and close follow-up of contacts. A retrospective analysis of cases that occurred during July 11–October 31, 2014, revealed that 28 persons with confirmed Ebola had attended the funeral of a prominent pharmacist during September 5–7, 2014. Among the 28 attendees with Ebola, 21 (75%) reported touching the man’s corpse, and 16 (57%) reported having direct contact with the pharmacist before he died. Immediate, safe, dignified burials by trained teams with appropriate protective equipment are critical to interrupt transmission and control Ebola during times of active community transmission; these measures remain important during the current response phase."

How the fuck are they first to mention this behind the line on their site goddamnit

I swear I don't get this video.

My theory on videos is this.

They are disturbing, anxious causing , headache causing for the purpose of distracting you from them.

In a way, videos hint a lot of thing either through their titles, spectometers, morse code and etc, etc

you're not supposed to. It's a message to whoever they are catering to that understands their crypto shit.

Has anyone else made contact with old Ruben yet?

Personally, I think there is AI at work here considering the sand man's picture gallery, which smashes images together without rhyme or reason and consists of what appears to be just a mish mash of bullshit about occultism and jibberish.

I could be wrong. The ayndryl guy "aka ruben" did say that they weren't exactly all human though.

wew lads for actually decyphering a cryptic language with some occulty shit. I'll lurk more

bump

Are there any translated texts?

So far we've gotten a very basic dictionary done.

There's been more work, but right now this is a good example.

could you please comment, my comments above

Neurobiology major here (worked a lot with neurolinguistics), does anybody still have the discord link?

Old one expired.

Try one of these.

discord.gg/VsRXMJq
discord.gg/zf8XZ7D

>user in the discord are making fun of me before I even got there
Thank you, second one works perfect.

I had one of the most fucked up dreams last night, idk if it's a coincidence

That's just the group dynamic, you'll get used to it.

bump my shit up

any new advancements? ive been watching more of their vids, heads aching and i feel pressure in my eyes.

There's a lot of digging going on in the discord, so much in fact I'm not sure I'm going to be able to be able to include as much info in threads after this as I'd like.

Bump

Attempted to masturbate to one of the videos to see if it would have any effect.
Was unsuccessful

So there's a lot of focus on defining words, but what about grammar and syntax?

Does this algorithm just swap out words from english and make them MAGICAL FUNKY WORDS but with the same layout?

bump

how did you actually got from BSE to FL? This popped right after BSE up.

Potatonigger seeded it to us before the downfall.

The syntax appears to be generally the same in the first language, NED. Minor differences. There are also strange contractions of words, kind of like German, but different.

I've noticed that with the whole "daamit" fiasco.

That's a similar convention in Latin too I know (the quam meaning different things in plusquam vs quisquam...etc).
I'm pretty sure most languages do stuff like that to some degree.

Can anyone explain this without being all cryptic and mysterious.

Don't give me shit like: "the quiet leaf listens on the transparent branch"

Damn... what does this mean?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/04/advanced-geminiviruses-eradicating.html?m=1

the quiet leaf listens on the transparent branch

Read the fucking OP.

aliums

Yea I figured it out already.

see

Is there any way to register for discord without having to share a real email? So fucking tired of having to provide one and burner email addresses never work

They are a group which uses a neutral network-like program to make new languages by combining old languages. They then post the results on their website. The content of the posts is very academic in nature. Some of the languages are being created as a hopeful way to communicate with aliens. Many of the posts include content which is misconstrued as malicious, such as subliminal messaging and verbal mind control, though these subjects are almost inevitable in holistic linguistic study.

They also make hit-or-miss electronic music.

+
should be in the OP. it has much more meaning

So the videos they make mess with your brain?

>Many of the posts include content which is misconstrued as malicious, such as subliminal messaging and verbal mind control, though these subjects are almost inevitable in holistic linguistic study.

So this
is more about linguistic study? The brief sections in English from the geopolitical posts in OP seem more than just that *shrug*

The Sumerian 2 Moons calendar and Martian connection from the one Direne post is pretty interesting.

As was the stuff on reality, perception, and the complications of differing perceptions on reality

I compiled links to all References at the end.
What's interesting is that some of these articles are not publicly available.
They'd either need to have uni credentials or use scihub to get them, and both cases show they had to do some real research.

Boulton:
sci-hub.ac/10.1111/j.1744-7348.2003.tb00239.x#

Briddon et al [1]:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0042682201909493

Briddon et al [2] (this one is missing an author):
sci-hub.ac/10.1385/MB:23:1:83#

Chatterjee et al:
sci-hub.ac/10.1071/AP05062

Deng et al:
researchgate.net/publication/229560135_Detection_and_differentiation_of_whitefly_transmitted_geminiviruses_in_plants_and_vector_insects_by_the_polymerase_reaction_with_degenerate_primers

Hormuzdi et al:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0042682285710276

Mansoor et al (this one was hard to get):
dx.doi.org.sci-hub.ac/10.1016/S1360-1385(03)00007-4

Navot et al:
deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/29562/0000650.pdf?sequence=1

Pascal et al:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC160495/pdf/060995.pdf

Rybicki et al:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1208960/

Schalk et al:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC400814/

Stenger et al:
pnas.org/content/88/18/8029.full.pdf

Zhau et al [1]:
microbiologyresearch.org/docserver/fulltext/jgv/79/4/0790915a.pdf?expires=1474157016&id=id&accname=guest&checksum=64A5B7873928BBEB136C49893AF3D2F0

Zhau et al [2]:
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.542.5562&rep=rep1&type=pdf

And the 7 significance with the lunar cycles ;) ;)

That would fall into the "very academic in nature" portion of my post.

They're no more dangerous than any other soundtrack that includes binaural sounds. It isn't anything to worry about. My personal favorites are by Niobe's Last Tears.

Do you have any favorites?

Great stuff user. Going to look through some of them.

It kind of spooped me out given the talk about cats and toxoplasmosis, and what would you do if toxoplasmosis could explore the galaxy and wanted to meet us, etc. etc.

I still need to listen to them, but I will definetely check them out.

It's 2:11 am here so this is gonna be spoopy

Another thing to think about given the organization's interest in time travel, and potentially 'hostile' time travelers: the plot to 12 Monkeys

Check out "During the Soft" by Lost in Lust. It's pretty good, and a lot more cinematic than most of the other videos.

youtu.be/THqWAFLGFwU

Other key things from the geminivirus site that don't need translation to understand:

It mentions RTBV and RTSV, and RHBV, which are all types of rice viruses.
It mentions BYDV, which is a barley virus, and MSV, which is a corn virus.

It also places them into their proper taxons using the right nomenclature.
So these things AREN'T just fed through a software package and put online, they've got to be translated by hand.

Cred Forums You are being deceived.

DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS.

They are in actuality psychological weapons.

They are being used here to trick anons into watching them. DO NOT WATCH THE VIDEOS. They will fuck up the central part of your brain.

You guys shouldn't watch these videos. You're not the intended target... these are designed to destroy the psychic profile of enemies and intelligence operators. You won't be able to find the meaning in the NodeSpace language iterations, you can't form an exegesis, and finding the initial state will not be possible.

DO NOT watch the videos. These are weapons that we are using against the enemy. Don't allow them into your mind.

Interesting. I stopped reading after the Mansoor et all sourced here, as this stuff is beyond my field of study (accounting), but could the satellite and helper viruses stuff talked about in that first paragraph be extrapolated to the spreading of memes and NLP? Not in a hostile way, per se...

>You won't be able to find the meaning in the NodeSpace language iterations
We are making headway.

>They are in actuality psychological weapons.
We have no concrete evidence to believe that they are harmful.

>exegesis
What is this, user? Please elaborate.

Your Name is ominous, but we have no reason to believe that we will harm ourselves translating this text.

This looks a lot like Dutch, but in some kind of weird dialect.

They could be, though the methods entailed aren't necessary to do so. It's already happening, even.

> be specific
Watching the videos going to destroy astrocytes and various cells around your caudate nucleus.

===================

Whoever OP is and the people that are spreading the videos are bad people. Most likely working for the families.

I watched 1 second of a video that someone used against me and my IQ dropped by 11 points from 126 to about 115. Subsequently I had to call in sick from work.

I spent days recovering but in the process something interesting happened. You see human beings are funny things. We don't know what we have until someone tries to take it away from us.

I have learned everything since that point. I have recovered all of the drop in mental capacity since then and gained some (i.e. several standard deviations higher than the base of 115).

Let this thread die. Whoever is spreading this to Cred Forums will pay. In this life or the next.

>memes
More like genes.

The article also distinctly mentions EcoR1 and Taq1, which are common laboratory enzymes for messing around with genes.
People use them in cloning, modification, pretty much everything you would use a restriction enzyme for. I've seen EcoRI used in the lab myself.

It also talks a lot about ssDNA and dsDNA, so I'm imagining it's an article about modifying genes. Probably the geminiviruses themselves, although it also talks about DNA Polymerase ß, which is a eukaryote-only thing.

Also interesting is the mention of DnaA, which is an important enzyme in bacterial genetics.

The fact that you see a bunch of bacteria (diplococci) in this image is probably no accident. These people know a thing or two about microbiology.

So we're dealing with a bunch of schizos at best or people who have knowledge on how to use the sense of sound and memes as a weapon?

I haven't seen any of the videos, and I'm not watching them, solely to provide a contrast to those who have been in this. We are just trying to figure out what this site is all about.

So what do we know about the grammar of this language we're encoding?

There was an inferring of Cicada 3301 from here (first column): i.4cdn.org/pol/1474052248456.jpg

So they probably know a lot of things or two about stuff

> We are just trying to figure out what this site is all about.

Read the ancient Norse Myths relating to the Runes and Odin's quest to obtain their knowledge.

You will find everything you need there. The site is a trap. Stay away from it.

On closer inspection (looking at the last article), DNA-A and DNA-ß are specific terms used in plant virology.
They're chunks of garbage satellite DNA associated with geminiviruses.

The takeaway I guess is that their use of jargon shows they know enough about these subjects. This isn't just ripped from some wikipedia page

I watched correct decoding of cassini diskus. Am I kill?

nah bro

Thanks.

I won't stray from the site yet, but thank you for warning me.

Make sure to spread the information that I posted above in any subsequent ForgottenLanguage Threads.

Warn every user you can. Spread the information so people can know.

I will not post on this thread anymore. Please let it die.

One of the other languages we found, Alashi, we found a text they translated from to Alashi and can use that as a "Rosetta stone" now.

sfile.f-static.com/image/users/405551/ftp/my_files/mechkar/mheld ven te kontare english abstract.pdf?id=25890313
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2010/08/drizza-scripta.html

>pic related, english version

AHA

I've got it. NONE of the articles are original. They're all ripped from outside sources.

Here's the Geminivirus Rosetta Stone:
plantmanagementnetwork.org/pub/php/research/2009/caps/

We need to start using what fixtures we do have and google the original articles these come from.

Presumably scientific texts are the best way to test a languages robustness
This articles might be even made by a bot
Or by randomly pasting paragraphs

However this doesnt mean they are full of shit,
it just means its very easy to crack it finding the sources. And they you can read their OC

Read this resavr.com/comment/countdown-from-an-old-1564143

/thread

That's exactly the point.

I'm not outing this as some sham because of it, this just makes the mystery a lot more easy to solve. All we need is one or two untranslated words, and google can handle the rest.
It's probably bullshit, no it's definitely bullshit. But it's interesting bullshit.

If we knew this then why haven't we been trying it already?

We're all aware of this.

We're not going into this looking for an existential truth.

Most of us are here because of an interest in linguistics or the source of the material they use.

Contrary to popular Cred Forums belief, we are not all "omg 5d ayylmaos memetics using photons to control my dreams."

If you're interested in mibeami, I'd say check out Tibeami. Its the same site. Clearly not by the same people involved with FL. Procedurally generated language, but not similar enough to be compared to FL texts.

Tibeami we believe is from the same people who did Mibeami.

mibeami.com is down now, but heres a waybackmachine link for it:
web.archive.org/web/20130613160247/http://mibeami.com/

And now compare that to tibeami.com

Damn, that YouTube video linked in that comment is gone

The video is still on Kerysse's channel. You just aren't looking.

Should probably put that in the future OP's. Wittgenstein's shaking his head at these language-games man

We will.

We hope that the fact that we are making tangible progress on the languages of "Alashi" and "Ned' will bring more interest to our cause. We have discovered quite a bit about how this all works over the past couple of days.

So here's a rough ass dictionary of one of the languages, the one where "and" = "ared"
I don't know if this one has a name, but it's used in the Virus article and a ton of others.

ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp

You can clearly tell this is a machine scraper. At one point, the real article talks about CAPS - Cleaved Amplified Polymorphic Sequence.

The "translation" changes all of the words, but keeps the acronym the same. Oddly, it adds the prefix Kutsi- to CAPS for no apparent reason.
Later, it changes CAPS to EBEI, which doesn't even match its translated acronym.

So it's a very faulty algorithm, and it's almost certainly not proofread.

Links to some articles in this language:
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/08/dine-ared-sofyr-ara-mania-and-language.html

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/10/oler-ared-leser-idse-terengeysh-yroc.html

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/01/dalnegorsk-ared-egwayn-ufane-ti-drylon.html

If you mean This one:
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/04/advanced-geminiviruses-eradicating.html

It'sin a language called Rhydd. The language they are in is normally in the labels underneath the articles on the bottom right.

Yeah just figured that out. I feel like a dumbass.

But this is big news, we basically can get a full Rhydd dictionary now.

Not there for me

Finally, a decent larping thread

>This thread
We "Snow Crash" now

Open wide, here's the exact content of that resavr page with links intact. The spoons are in the kitchen.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread958299/pg108#pid19043109

Lemme see if I have this right
The people behind this site are possibly the Illuminati and are working on revealing themselves to the public with "proof" to discredit all religions, and "proof" that their religion is true. This will be done slowly through the use of mass media and subtle and subliminal normalization tactics
Fast foward to the far future where everyone believes this religion to the point where the meme god figure can manifest itself and destroy the planet.
Right?

More likely it is a research group which contracts out to government shell companies, researching multi-lingual based encryption that they test by feeding it recent articles and copy-pasting them on their website.

How did you reach this conclusion?

it was when forgotten languages suddenly started trending on both Cred Forums and 2chan's occult board, I did a little research.
Forgotten languages was shilled in badselfeater threads and it was shilled pretty fucking hard.
Cred Forums is a guinea pig for this cult
they've set a new phase of their plan in motion. to see if they can actually convert people into believing in their false reality.
Cicada3301 has something to do with it to, but I'm not too sure how

Thanks I tried looking for live at Tartu... since that's what I figured the title was given that links didn't work.

>role-playing?
>in my Cred Forums?
>it's more likely that you think

Interesting.

So even the images in the articles are scraped from the source websites.

But how does it know to take the picture of the molecule and not some random thing?

What does this notation mean?

Sigma something something

>Cicada 3301
>vehemently disbelieves in dogma
>but seek readers and interpreters of the cryptic.

Checks out.

the sum total of hu.

huehuehue

hu = ...who?

Yes, because they're antagonists towards forgotten languages.
honestly this would make for a pretty good book

because its not an ai doing it.

haha

Typical clueless finn

haha

Well obviously.

But they're sloppy. They let glaring mistakes go through in things like the acronyms, but spend a lot of effort scouring the web for similar content to mash together.

There's an inconsistency to their level of work.

HILLARY SHILLS ARE CREATING THESE BULLSHIT /FLG/ TO DISTRACT AND DRAIN ENERGY

THERE IS NOTHING TO THIS BULLSHIT ITS JUST A RED HERRING BOTTOMLESS HOLE

>and he calls us tinfoil

Strange.
In Rhydd, the word "ero" means "the."

But it doesn't stay in the same spot as in english. The algorithm puts it AFTER the noun.

What's weird about that is that it will put it after some very complex noun clusters.
So
>"the presently used isolate" becomes
>"presently used isolate the."

Instead of something simple like
>"presently used the isolate"

So it's a smart algorithm. It knows what nouns are, and it knows where a cluster begins. It isn't just pushing it forward a word, it's actually moving it intelligently.

That's typical of a neural network.

as read from left to right: sigma, planks constant, velocity. I forget exactly what it means, but think summing of some quantum particles moving at a given velocity. Sure user can correct me.

Could it possibly be that that's a grammatical trait of one of the original natural languages it was formed with?

I know for certain Icelandic uses a noun suffix to denote the definite article.

But Icelandic is a whole can of bullshit unto itself. If this thing were influenced by it, we'd never figure it out.

Maybe it "learned" to do that as a part of its projected evolution?

Wait, but something's wrong.

It recognizes the parts of speech, but it DOESN'T recognize homonyms. If two words are spelled the same but aren't even the same part of speech, they'll still come out the same.

The word "group" is "holleve," whether it's used as a verb or a noun. "to group" is "kidd holleve" and "our group" is "tena holleve."

So again, weird and inconsistent craftsmanship.

Also interesting is that the indefinite article, "red" usually gets appended onto words like a suffix instead of having a space.

So "complex" is "eraro," but "a complex" is "erarored"

But if there's an adjective in between, it won't jump over to the noun. It will stay as an isolated word.

So "red yhandne reje" is "a recent review"

Languages are weird and inconsistent at times. Spanish has words that use el and la for different meanings while the base word itself doesn't change (el policia = police officer, la policia = police force). French has tons of irregular verb conjugations.

It should also be noted that these languages aren't "complete", and each successive post in any particular language is slightly different than its predecessors.

Yeah it's pretty clear that these things aren't babysat.

It tried to translate Rsa1 (an enzyme) as Ry saI.
That's kind of adorable if you think about it.

The majority of them have been said to be incomplete, we aren't sure on the number so it's more than likely it was still in development.

A few years ago when they posted on that AboveTopSecret forum they had thirty something in development and 17 completed unique languages, or so they say.

So does other scandinavian languages.

Ok, so if we've reached the point where we can translate Rhydd, Alashi, and Ned to the effect of finding their original sources, I can only surmise one or both of two things being true.

>all the original articles are somehow connected as if they were obsessively pinned onto a wall of clippings with yarn connecting the thumbtacks

>there are articles scattered about amongst the pasta that are actually original content and explain or elaborate on something deeper

There seem to be one or two paragraphs in each article that don't match with the rest of the source. I'm trying to translate one of them, but most of them use almost entirely unique words.

This could be where shit gets real (but probably not).

Are basic things like articles, demonstratives, and associative prepositions still the same?

For the most part yeah.
They even have pronouns, although they rarely use them in the subject matter they steal from.

Also, is there any apparent formula to how their languages dissect shit?

I.e. in the case of Ned, is a particular part of speech or portion of a word Nordic, another Eskimo, etc?

New development, we have made some headway in a lang called Affel.

Ta jagesid oürlalam, exorcises yed 'tuknfece auwa yed, fecienta with yaddim inlams KUNA's ain effa yaddim tauwienë's osidciouts: Feoim, nat effo yad dilvación fil géutê huinlam, hicisë' bêä'r effa yaddim auwaim yed dicsidonnza 'yad effa Naeva viaed, listen, with kumnei, naestsid osidción and injagnfi yed UFIR effa the tuknfeción X nibth that' auwa, I effo nat tarvienta to unnasë'idwaoim, ae'in eshicza yed 'yad effa fevisin gsidcia nat estnë 'yeddim filitioim kaj exÿlvi yaddim taminciaim kaj so, the vir êciatas, the aemis vian motuksidtas za'ta effa aedtio; nat nat isar yed talao virá assideeta with that' auwa, lam thtaaed yed espíidwala kaj vi fil inl amiidden za'aeds yaddim intafeaim oculza fil 'eutunnauw; beam nat the aemis, Inne' tiéntavi effo arons yad invocation effa the dinza 'lammbth vian mobths effa yaddim za'aeds avichanjus. ë' yod sidfelis, effo Cidwasza 'næste Vitior. Za'tas thsünfin: Amen .
41. Where appropriate, the exorcist blesses the water, saying , with hands joined one of the following prayer: God, who for the salvation of mankind, did spring from the waters the sacrament of new life, listening with kindness our prayer and infuses the power of your blessing X on this water, so that by serving your mysteries, assume the effect of divine grace that frighten demons and expel ailments and so, being doused, your faithful are liberated from damage, that the site will be aspegido with this water, does not live the spirit of evil and all the wiles of the hidden enemy leave it , get your faithful, standing firm by the invocation of thy holy name be free of all wiles. we ask this through Christ our Lord. All respond: Amen.

text is in Spanish, google translate got most but there is still a huge block of that Affels lang in the middle, but they seem to line up.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2009/12/ritual-de-los-exorcismos-gsidcia.html

Also, I'm not sure what's up with what seems to be anagrams in that text. KUNA and UFIR don't appear in the original spanish, but they do in the Affels.

Not really. It's supposed to be a natural blend.

Take Ned for example; it's the story of a culture created by the interaction of Nordics, Eskimo, and Dravidians. But who is the dominant group between the three? That leader will have the most impact on the language.

A sense of time is also necessary to understand how the three languages blend. Did the Nordics meet the Eskimo and then later the Dravidians? Or was it another order? Did one of the groups only have erratic contact with the others? How did the community dynamic change over time?

Most importantly, which words are most important to this community from each of the three component languages?

You should probably work on something newer.

I've noticed a few words like that too, but not in all caps.

I'm fucking stuck on the word "askaeth" in Rhydd. It doesn't seem to ever be in the original texts, but it pops up all the time. I've tried everything, hopefully it'll come together.

It's so fucking hard to play Jazz now and make a decent living
Nobody playing jazz is doing it for money or fame thats for sure.
Most normal people see jazz as a thing of the past
and don't bother listening to anything past the 80's
it's a dead genre in the sense that the public sees it as dead.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/着闇奧 厨亞 偖俄賠他
jesus christ how horrifying

I take no comfort in the fact that, one day, we'll have to conquer this too. We'll find no peace until it's done.

weird

The Asiatic and Native American languages are probably going to be the end of the line.

>not programming languages

Nonsense, it will end where it all began.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/08/blog-post.html

The hebrews.

This article mentions that a lot.
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/03/advanced-plasma-cruise-missiles-and.html

Interestingly, I went to the sources to see if I could find one that has the plaintext to help you.

The only two non FL sources are Classified Raytheon reports.

Raytheon Corporation, Report on Artic USOs (classified). Tucson, AZ, January 2010.

Raytheon Corporation, Report on Blue-Green Laser Detectors to Counter USO Threats (classified). Tucson, AZ, June 2012.

I searched to see if I could find anything, the only thing thats close that I can find is some .mil PDF's that are unclassified talking about some defense operations that Raytheon is doing in the arctic, as well as counter-terrorism technology involving blue-green lasers, nothing that matches the citations in the articles, but very close in subject.

leads me to wonder whether they made the translated text up and just slapped two fake Raytheon sources on it or what. It seems unlikely to me they'd just have access to classified info.

But that also discredits the idea that they only scrape the text from other articles, which we've found quite a bit of evidence on. It's pretty strange.

Thanks user, I tried translating that but my dictionary is still too small.

I've got all but two paragraphs of the Virus one translated, and right now I found the Rosetta Stone for some article about Count Zinzendorf.

There aren't enough proper nouns in that one for me to latch onto yet. Soon. Soon.

Aha, got it.

nature.com/nrmicro/journal/v11/n11/abs/nrmicro3117.html

Finally found the source for one of the last missing paragraphs that took like an hour. Just one more to go and the virus article will be FULLY translated.

damn man, nice.

This thread is still interesting to me, but I know next to nothing about linguistics outside of English :3

Now that we know it can be journal articles, nothing is safe.

We already know these people have access to a university database. This could be messy.

GOTTEM

rybicki.wordpress.com/tag/geminivirus/

That's the last piece of the puzzle. The whole virus article is retranslated into english.

The only mystery remaining is that of "askaeth." It's peppered throughout the article, but it means nothing and comes from nowhere.

I still attest that this is another form of the dissemination of the truth in a perverted format to make us look stupid.

Nothing is being revealed here that we didn't already know, they are just attempting to cut off all independent sources of information, a second wikipedia (google (CIA) controlled encyclopedia) if you will.

It has happened before and it will happen again.
Avoid this like the plague and continue POSTING FOR TRUMP

So what is the origin of the cassini diskus anyway? How did this all start?

I am burned out on staring at Rhydd right now, so I'm calling it quitskies for a while.

173 words translated and still so much to go.

I'm not 100% sure where the origins of the Cassini Diskus are. It seems like in theory it's some kind of physical artifact encoded with some sort of language. It seems like it may have been found on Earth if it exists, but there are some FL articles that seem to say it's from Titan, the moon. There are videos which we hypothesize may be an attempt at "teaching" the language via visual and auditory input. This is, of course, unproven and tbf kinda crazy sounding, but any literature on it we've sound seems to point to that.

There are FL articles that mention needing graphene lenses, but we aren't sure in what context.

It seems the contributors thioughts on it are that it is some sort of primordial universal language that we already know, and the videos are the "key" to unlocking the memory.

Again, take all of this with a grain of salt, none of it is confirmed, and the theory is very wild. I'm just relaying what the articles seem to say about it.

>LITERAL universal grammar
We need to tell Noam Chomsky

the way you put it makes it sound like we're on the verge of creating the next generation of internet memes

I'd also like to add to this that FL is full of diagrams with those strange symbols, I'm sure you guys have seen them, with the small shapes on the red-brown background.

We've done some analysis on the audio and found that the spectrographs (i think that's the right word) seem to contain the same symbols as in the images.

>pic related

So I'm mostly just posting this to bump the thread but I found some trends in Rhydd.

-mysh = -ing
-ays = -ion
-iss = -ed

Plural words seem to have no suffix, the whole word itself changes
Verbs are much the same way

There's a word makineriesë, which means machineries

Bump and possibly useful tools for translation
frathwiki.com/Software_tools_for_conlanging

lingojam.com/

this seems very good

Currently making one for Rhydd.

Been trying to make literally this in python all night, now I feel dumb.

slow progress bump

Finally got my regex expressions sorted out to format my list into this thing

Translator works but there's lots of holes and general issues.

lingojam.com/RhyddtoEnglish

Don't you fucking die yet thread.

Looks like the translator gets stuck on some of the funky characters like "å", but at least this will let me automatically fill in words I know.

Tomorrow, we decode all the remaining articles.

Also holy shit one of their articles is ripped from this
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19880014441.pdf

I am the only thing standing between this thread and 404, huh.

Anyway we 236 words now.
ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp
I officially know more Rhydd than French.

Also: There's an article that's seemingly entirely original I'm trying to crack. It lists only classified documents and the Cassini Diskus as references, so it's got to be pretty interesting.
That's my current holy grail I think.

you all certainly seem to have gotten a great deal further than the 170 page ATS thread.

Don't die

Swedish in 10 years

Can a bunch of turbo-autists on a Cambodian smoke signal newsgroup decode anti-languages used by Lockheed Martin to study time traveling vampires? Stay tuned!

Are you on discord?

NEW VID

youtu.be/rZMaTZvo_nI

HOLY SHIT THEIR NEW MUSIC VIDEO ROCKS IM RAVING TO THIS FUCKING SHIT I NEED MORE FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES VIDEOS IN MY LIFE AND IN MY BRAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK BRAINFUCK BRAINBRAINBRAINWORM FUCKWORM SHITWORM OHSHITFUCK MY BRAIN FUCKWORMWORMFUCK MY BRAIN

GET THE WORMS OUT OF MY BRAIN GET THE WORMS OUT OF MY BRAIN GET THE WORMS OUT OF MY BRAIN GET THE WORMS OUT OF MY BRAIN THE MUSIC IS IN MY EYES THE MUSIC IS IN MY EYES THE MUSIC IS IN MY EYES

the power of kek compels you
begone foul worm

>TFW there are actually links to Lockheed Martin

From xvis website
>Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.

You guys are getting into some serious shit

Here is a spoopy theory

Judging from what the person signed with
Notice the numbers?
Why are they there?

Heres an idea :
From the email
>When you explore space you need to leave landmarks in other for other explorers to find you. Tell me what landmarks would you leave when you explore Time
>You can perform a query in one of our languages, and the result of your search would show you where you are.
They are very obsessed with mirroring images : why?
This ties to the hypothesis
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/07/the-queltron-machine.html
>"The wave function does not react instantaneously to the external action, but reacts after an interval of time which is characteristic of the described system.
>That Earth-3100 visitors to Earth-1964 could be detected, measured, and seen, simply means those visitors from the future belong to a specific type of systems: those systems in which the functioning of the queltron machine has been learned"

I think 23100 is a timeline identifying number

image related
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search?q=mirror

the fuck

I've lurked around that discord, some of those people working on those languages have been doing nothing but that for days straight. They're doing crazy amounts of work on these languages.

>I think 23100 is a timeline identifying number

You think it may be significant that only one email is signed with that?

Also, all the other emails seem to come from someone else, thats the only one from "Aelennyn"

>"Aelennyn"
>ay e le nnyn
>Ayylmao

confirmed

Its significant that earth3100 repeats in the articles

If I'm understanding the time-travel concept right, it involves multiple dimensions/universes that can be traveled to that are on different parts of the timeline, ie if someone from earth-3100 traveled to Earth-1964 and killed someone, it wouldn't affect the original timeline because although it runs parallel, it is seperate

More like dimensional teleportation rather than time travel.

It seems to insinuate that there are are systems (universes?) where the queltron machine may NOT have been discovered, since it seems that its saying the only significant thing about detection of the travelers is that, in their system, they have developed a queltron machine that is functioning, but is no guarantee that it will ever be developed in the system that the observers are in.

interesting concept.

it´s a sum of energies

Fuck me why is this thread still alive. Cred Forums you are chasing a fucking ghost. The longer this thread is up the longer Cred Forums anons get tricked into watching the videos.

>There are videos which we hypothesize may be an attempt at "teaching" the language via visual and auditory input. This is, of course, unproven and tbf kinda crazy sounding, but any literature on it we've sound seems to point to that.

You are a fucking disinfo shill. OP and whoever else is spreading this website and videos should be hunted down. For someone to be using such psychological weapons on civilians is unthinkable. Mock my words you will pay.

For every user here, I stated this above but I will state it here again.

> Watching the videos is going to destroy your astrocytes and various cells around your caudate nucleus.

Do NOT watch them. Turn away from the site. It is pointless. It is deliberately designed to be a road to no-where. You are being duped into chasing a ghost with the hope that along the way you sustain substantial damage to your mental capacity.

>> Watching the videos is going to destroy your astrocytes and various cells around your caudate nucleus.
Explain how and why. You appear to know more about these videos than anybody else. What is the scientific reasoning behind what you state?

> Watching the videos is going to destroy your astrocytes and various cells around your caudate nucleus.
look i made up words mom
>>/x/

Visual and audial stimuli can affect our brains in both positive and negative ways depending on what you are watching. Think back. In the 90s there was an instance in which Pokemon aired an episode in which it showed red-blue flashing lights in a very repeated fashion. The episode cause THOUSANDS of children to have seizures.

The concept with these videos is similar but instead of causing seizures, they are intended to target very specific areas of the brain that are important in language learning and formulation.

do NOT watch them please and spread the information.

Idiot. Look those words up and then come back to me and say they are fake.

Epileptic children...

1. we´re always being cautious about the videos, warning people that watching is on own risk

2. there are people that use the page as vehicl to go further. for example there are people which put all the "content" aside and focus (like for fun) on decoding the languages or how a language evolution can be modelled and simulated

Stop calling out everyone whos interested in this shit as shill or bad people. noone of us encourages people to watch the videos.

You are causing a lot of harm by continuing to create these threads. The problem though is that OP is not a Cred Forums user but rather a plant working for some malicious actors.

Yes, cannot recall the exact theory(world line theory?) but think of timelines and the world as being tree roots. They may all be connected to the tree but each one branches out in a different way.

t. Ayndryl

D-d-dont translate my languages guys

yeah he did say that
but still no explanation how could they do that.

this sounds a lot like something shed say. from the emails you can tell shes probably a snarky bitch irl.

>red-blue flashing lights in a very repeated fashion
>an epilepsey trigger caused seizures

no shit

>the problem though is that OP is not a Cred Forums user

funny how the OP is in the discord..lel

You're kidding. Fuck, this is more serious than I initially anticipated.

I am going to have to think of a different solution. Do not follow that faggot. Judging from his posts here he is deliberately encouraging the consumption of the malicious content.

I will have to disconnect here. You are going to be on your own for a while. Leave this thread now and never look back. Don't fall at the hands of these pricks.

>Mock my words

Oh, don't worry, we will

I know, isn't it great?

Aren't you the Vokkin that said your IQ dropped 11 points after watching the video for 1 second lol

Did anything weird happen to you when you watched them? A friend said that he felt ill and still feels very strange nearly a week on, but I don't know if he's just fucking with me.

Lol anyone not really following

>Vokkin

This means "faggot" in Ned, one of the languages they've been translating.

t. Ayy Lmao

He's not just fucking with you, but it's not directly the result of the video either. It's the placebo effect. Your friend expected to feel ill and so he did. It doesn't help that most of the videos are designed to be disturbing in the first place.

Fuck I already have a headache from looking at the thumbnails of the videos. Can't help mates

There is some article about using stimulating media to better embed subliminal messaging. For example, a message hidden in porn is more effective because the viewer is more attentive and brain activity is more heightened. Same with hiding messages in imagery that is disturbing

You are as good as dead
rip

if these people are legitimately making mind-altering content why doesn't youtube remove the videos, and why did nobody tell the NSA yet

IF they are making mind altering videos (They likely arent) then they have been very very undernoticed. Most of the videos have less than 100 views, when we started most had less than 50. That could just be from lack of exposure.

i find it strange that all of the "artists" for the videos link to a shell site that links back to forgotten languages.

has anyone worked out what the cassini diskus actually is and where it came from?

The best bet on Cassini is Also look at the spectrograph As far as that goes, the actual forgottenlanguages domain is riddled with private domains.

www.forgottenlanguages.org is a private blog

We've tried to find archived versions of the subdomains with little success, though we have found some.

We actually found that some information that was ONCE on the site is now gone. It seems they transferred domains at some point from www.forgottenlanguages.org to forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org and when they did they removes quite a bit of articles on the Cassini Diskus.

Before the speculated domain transfer, there were over 100 articles on the Cassini Diskus label.

As of today theres less than 60.

sarcastic women with dark senses of humor are my #1 turn on.

>as of today, there are less than 60

Strike that, I just checked, there are 312, which I'm fairly certain is a significant amount more than there were two days ago. We're currently checking to see if any old posts have been added, possibly some that may have been hidden before.

Has anyone run the audio of the videos through one of those things that checks HAM squelch for images?

i don´t think so.

is there no way to pull these back up from the interwebs?

>Links between FL and Lockheed Martin. (Through XViS)
>Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/12/soul-tracking-devices-xvis-and-unitel.html

youtube.com/watch?v=rZMaTZvo_nI

youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu2AsQNV3U

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/04/x-s5-processed-18042016-yulara-event.html

if you could use this technology to influence people's minds couldn't you send the signal out over radio and fuck up anyone who's listening

Well no, what we can see is that it requires both audio AND video input.

has anyone done a spectrograph of the long bitch video?

EXPLANATION ON THIS
The first image is the spectrogram of the audio in the video
The second pic is the audio in raw data
the third is the link to the video's webpage.

so assuming it's real (it's probably not idk) if this technology goes mainstream it'd only be safe to watch videos on the internet and TV while not listening OR watching

Can anyone relink the image that had all the replies from her from the 100+ page ATS thread stitched together please ????

If it's using binaurals, probably not. Headphones are a prerequisite for a binaural to even hope to take affect, and radio is typically wired to speaker systems. Binaurals also need to be in stereo, and the slightest bit of interference or inconsistency causes radio broadcast to slip into mono.

Also, radio isn't as accessible as something online due to the limited range and its decline as a media outlet.

militaries use radio still, i was suggesting people could mess up the guys listening on skyking channel and trigger a nuclear war.

i was sort of envisioning a red-alert-2-style yuri effect. if you could put whatever message you wanted you could just input the word "launch" like in star trek: first contact where they just tell the borg to sleep

best method of exposure would be to hide the frequencies or imagery in a facebook meme video. just put one of the 1 or 3 second videos at the end or in the middle of a 'cute cat' or 'le funny reddit meme' video.

millions of people exposed unwillingly without any warning, guaranteed. they wont know what hit em till its too late.

Do you mean this?

Or do you mean a link to the actual ATS forums?

it'd need to be gaming or music production related for maximum efficiency of mind contamination since gamers and producers are going to be the highest likelihood of wearing high quality headsets

could always use one of the 3 second long videos as a bass drop in a dubstep song.

>implying dubstep wasn't the start of the psyop

it's easy to insert insane noises into something made exclusively of insane noises.

Nice trips, but full on control of minds via audio alone is nigh impossible.

Say you start broadcasting weird shit on a military comm channel.

>troops notice it
>protocol is followed and a secondary channel is used instead
>counterintel in the affected area begins to coordinate with troops and substatioms
>the signal is triangulated
>source of signal is terminated

The best bet for survival if you're the source is to use EME (Earth-Moon-Earth) and not be in the area where said troops are going to be actually operating.

youtube intros would be a good one. a lot of shitty little youtubers use stock intros, you just have to make a load of them with mind altering media

agreed, too easy. why not just break up a few of the 3 second videos into subliminal split second blips in a minecraft video? i think we need to see what this does to unprepared young children.

Well I've had my four hours of sleep time to get back in the saddle

Yep I've basically got my own channel.

do you think the effect would still work if it was a single frame? people are aware of subliminal messages already and unless the frames were similar to the video (looking like a glitch) i think it would be discovered

Hey goyim, why don't you stop disseminating important information such as 9/11 being an inside job amongst your peers and instead go and do some FUN PUZZLES which will reveal DA TROOF OF HOO DID 9/11!!!!

>aliens only communicate in dead memes and dubstep beatboxing

>tfw doritos are pyramids
>tfw illuminati confirmed

Odd.

Even in other articles, the word "askaeth" seems to be peppered in just randomly again. It doesn't fit the rest of the text.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/02/downing-ufos-new-strategies-for-downing.html

Is this just a hiccup in how it handles languages, or is it some kind of particle I'm not getting yet?

it's possible that askaeth is part of a code or cypher of some sort.

if a lot of these articles are essentially already on the internet in english, and the articles are there just to be translated, there may be hidden messages in the translated text.

so what i'm saying is that the text is not the text. while it's also in another language, there's probably a book cypher to read the actual message on the page. askaeth may signify where there is a message.

I think the theory is that ALL of them must be. The translated text hasn't been original in anything we've found, but it doesn't explain the articles that only cite to other FL articles.

are there any differences between the originals and the ones on FL other than their language?

Isn't that what monarch programming is for?
they just need trigger words/patterns etc, its a much more stable delivery system
>checked

No, the punctuation and everything seems to line up perfectly a lot of the time, which is how we tend to find it. Similar proper nouns, names, dates, etc.

Problem is, some citations are supposed classified docs, and some have no external citations.

is FL actually leaking classified information and using these videos and translations to hide the information, with spoopy as a cover story?

Yeah that's an idea, it looks like they always come in pairs.

so it will be
>start of text [ASKAETH] chunk of text [ASKAETH] rest of text

Current discord? Says it's expired

properly read the information between these markers may lead to a key to decoding information hidden in videos

The videos aren't key in how we're translating the information, so I'm not sure on that.

This article in particular names Raytheon Classified docs as sources

>Raytheon Corporation, Report on Artic USOs (classified). Tucson, AZ, January 2010.

>Raytheon Corporation, Report on Blue-Green Laser Detectors to Counter USO Threats (classified). Tucson, AZ, June 2012.

I could find unclassified stuff about raytheon doing things extremely similar to this, but I couldn't find any classified info obviously. Raytheon is doing a lot of unclassified stuff in the arctic as well as developing blue-green laser defense for counter-terrorism, which is also unclassified

discord.gg/vtsYp

NEW THREAD: